Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," the stranger replied. "What sort of fun can I get around here?"

"Well, stick with me and I can help. How about I get in?"

"How much?" he asked, casual but obviously keeping his cards to his chest.

"Two bucks, whatever hole you want."

"Is that so?" he said, strangely unfazed by the price.

"Uh-huh. You can fuck me 'til your dick bursts and you choose where it ends up. In me or on me. Let's hurry it up though, ok? Can I get in?" She was worried the chick with the knife would be looking for her, still angry that Stephanie's last john had supposedly been snatched out of her hands.

The man took a long look at her and reached into his glove box.

Bingo. Another one down. At this rate, I should be wrapped up here in maybe an hour or two...

Only the man hadn't reached for his cash. Glinting in his outstretched hand was a gold police shield. Vice Squad. Stephanie's heart skipped.

"Sure you can get in, but let me give you a hand." He stepped out of the car and before she knew it, he had his hands on her arms, pulling them back behind her and slapping on the cuffs. The cold metal was a familiar feeling but the person putting her in them this time was much more officious and professional. "You must be new around here. I'm Detective Horowitz and I'll be your designated driver to jail this evening."

The officer informed her of her rights but Stephanie barely took any of it in, thinking instead about the reality of her situation. She was being arrested. A criminal record. And not just for anything. For prostitution. Wondering how she was ever going to live the disgrace down, it suddenly dawned on her as she rode in the back of the cop's car that she was safer in that moment than she had been in months. In fact it only just dawned on her that she wasn't really responsible for her crime. That she was still under the influence of whatever Prunella Snyde had done to her mind.

I'm the victim. I'm the victim! I've been kidnapped! I'm being made to do this!

Her panic turned into relief. For the first time she could remember, a glint of hope had appeared. She just needed to let them know what had happened and they would save her. They were the police, for christ's sake.

Except Stephanie was still bound to her instructions not to ask for help from anyone, not to try to escape and not to tell anyone about Snyde or the house...or anything. If she couldn't tell them what was happening, could she find a loophole in her orders to let them in on the secret? Could she drop enough hints to let them know she needed to be checked out for mind altering substances? Maybe even enough to let them know where to look for her? Surely the police would be able to figure out that something was wrong.

At the county lockup, Stephanie went through the uncomfortable process of being booked. Her fingerprints were taken and then her purse, cell phone, condoms and money, sealed in an envelope and stowed away. She was ordered into a holding room where a female officer waved a metal detector over her and found nothing. However word had travelled that she had been charging ridiculously low prices for her trade and Horowitz suspected she was holding drugs.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to strip down to search you," the inspecting officer said, jotting notes on her clipboard. Stephanie sighed and began to peel her tawdry outfit off, dropping each item into a plastic container until she stood buck naked, holding herself in a thin effort to protect her modesty. "Now hands up against the wall, please. Feet wide apart."

She turned and positioned herself as instructed, leaving herself open to examination. The snap of rubber gloves made her flinch. Soon the policewoman's hands were on her, running up and down her body from outside to in. As the woman cupped her breasts, lifting them to feel the underside, Stephanie could feel the officer's crotch grazing her ass and an involuntary shudder of excitement trickled through her in response.

Now is NOT the time!

The inspection continued and the hands patted the inside of her thighs. "Relax for me," the officer said flatly. Then two fingers parted her trembling labia and slowly worked their way inside her tunnel, prodding at her walls and pushing as deep as they could. Stephanie breathed out heavily, feeling the arousal stir in her. The fingers stopped moving for a second as the officer hesitated, noticing the unusual reaction. The combination of embarrassment and intrusion was making Stephanie wet and she tried to take her mind off it, staring ahead into the wall.

When the fingers found nothing, they slid out, now glazed with a slight coating of juice. Stephanie's cunt contracted, not wanting them to leave. Then she felt the cool wetness on her other exposed orifice as the officer began to probe her ass, firm but gentle at the same time. Her sphincter relaxed and one finger slipped inside more easily than it should have, burrowing in past the knuckle. She could feel it rotating inside her like someone trying to get the last few scoops of ice cream from a tub without a spoon, but the finger found no contraband.

When she was deemed ready, she was allowed to put her clothes back on. She was lined up against a blank wall and her mugshot was taken, her image looking decidedly self-conscious. There would be no doubt it was her for anyone who wanted to access her file. With that over with, she was led down a corridor and into the holding cell area. A buzzer sounded as the gate drew back and she was shoved inside a cell that already held five other women. All of them looked at her with amusement or contempt. Three of them were prostitutes she had already had the displeasure of coming across and the other two were obviously repeat offenders, both half drunk or high on god knows what. This wasn't a good place to be but the metallic clang of the bars closing behind her promised to keep her there for the night. Nervous, Stephanie crept to a corner and turned to face the bars, not making eye contact with anyone and hoping they would just ignore her.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" said a husky voice behind her. Stephanie sighed.

Here we go. Why talk to me? What could I possibly have that you'd want?

She ignored the voice, pretending that she didn't know the question was meant for her. But the other woman came nearer. "White bitch, I'm talking to you."

Stephanie turned to see a tall black hooker looming angrily over her and she pressed herself closer to the bars like a cornered rabbit. "I...I don't want any trouble. I'm just in the same position as you."

The other women laughed, beginning to wonder just how much fun they could have with her. Stephanie could hear them moving closer, one of them drumming her nails along the bars menacingly. She looked out at the corridor and decided it was time to try to strike a plea. "Officers! Officers! Please, I need to speak with someone. This is all a misunderstanding!"

The black hooker placed a hand on her hair, dragging her fingers through it and clasping onto the burgundy locks. "You scared, cunt? Well you should be. The ladies and I don't take kindly to new whores on the block looking down their noses at the rest of us."

"I...I wasn't looking down my nose...OFFICERS!! I need to speak with you!!"

"Well you won't have to worry about that much longer. Not if we break your nose."

A wicked laughter broke out and Stephanie felt a hand grab her from behind by the neck, squeezing just enough to prevent her from yelling."

"Hey! What's the racket?!" grumbled a barrel-chested cop, wading down to the cell. The women broke away, returning to their benches and leaving Stephanie white as a sheet.

"Officer! Thank god! I need you to listen to me. I need to get out of here and speak with you. Please. It's really, REALLY important."

The cop shook his head, exasperated. "Look, if you can't do the time..."

"PLEASE! Really, you're going to want to hear what I have to say. But I need to go somewhere private first!"

He looked into her twinkling blue eyes, seemingly on the verge of tears. Then his gaze drifted down her body and he let out a sigh. "I'm not an impatient man but as you're not going anywhere anyway, I may as well hear you out just this once."

The buzzer sounded again and to the annoyance of the rest of the women, Stephanie stepped out of the cell. The freedom felt incredible. She felt like she had escaped the clutches of hell, if only for a while. And best of all, her nose was still in its perfectly positioned place.

This is it! They're going to listen to you! Now you just have to figure out how to get them to help...

xxxxxxxxxx

Stephanie sat in the cold interview room on a steel chair, on the other side of a steel table from two steely-eyed officers. The guard who had let her out had "O'Donnell" on his name badge. The other, a no-nonsense looking guy, had one that read "Stevens".

"So what is it you wanted to tell us that's so important?" asked O'Donnell with barely veiled sarcasm.

Stephanie looked at the table for a moment, trying to work out a strategy. She couldn't tell them what had happened to her. That was against the clear instructions of Prunella Snyde. Likewise, she couldn't mention Snyde or anyone else involved, including Tyrone and his gang.

What can I allow myself to say? What can I hint at that won't violate the rules?

"Well?" Stevens snapped, folding his arms.

"I need...I want you to know that...I need to leave the jail. I have to make money..."

No! Don't say that! Stay focused, dammit!

"Yeah, tell us something we don't know," O'Donnell rolled his eyes.

"I...need you to assist me. In getting out. So that...that..."

That's it? That's all you can do...?

The officers stared at her for a while waiting for more but none came. She had reached the limit of her ability to communicate her inner desire and something else...a darkness...a creeping shadow...was emerging from the back of her brain and pulling her attempts to free herself back into the well of hopelessness along with it. It knew what she was trying to do and it was resisting. Her own mind was smothering the last vestiges of her will power. The cops then looked at each other, questioningly. Stevens was the first to smile and O'Donnell followed suit, nodding his head.

"Ok, hun," Stevens said, sliding off his perch on the table. "We get it. You want out. Bad. And we can help you, right?"

Stephanie nodded. YEAH! That's it! You can do this!

"Alright, maybe we can. But before we do, are you going to help us?"

She nodded again, slowly this time. What does he mean? Tell him more? I would if I could...

O'Donnell got up and walked to the door, rattling his keys as he locked it shut. The sound made Stephanie feel like she back in the holding cell all of a sudden. Tiny distant warning bells began to go off in her head.

"Tell me," Stevens continued. "Just what exactly will you do to help us before we help you?" He cocked his head, gazing overtly at her legs.

"Anything you want," she replied. "I'll...oh..."

Shit...SHIT! OH NO! she thought as it dawned on her just what the lawman was getting at. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for the penny to drop all the way.

They were bent cops and they didn't care about breaking the rules if they got something out of it. She was trapped in the room just like anywhere else. Stephanie began to wrestle with her thoughts again. This was a problem...but it didn't have to be the end.

Ok...They want me to 'help' them. If I do, they'll help me in return. They'll hear me out. Give me time to get to grips with how to escape. What if...could I? Could I go through with this? Could this be the way to do it?

O'Donnell cleared his throat, sidling next to Stephanie and waiting for a response.

What choice do I have? Maybe this is the key...

The irony wasn't lost on her. Using her recently developed skills learned in slavery to break out of the very bonds of slavery. Fucking to escape a life of being fucked.

"Anything," she said quietly. "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"And no telling tales?" O'Donnell asked, hands on hips.

"I won't tell anyone about it."

Stevens shrugged. Who would believe a strung out whore like her anyway. He unbuckled his holster and belt and slung it over another chair. O'Donnell did the same, telling her to stand up. The officers leaned back on the table as she instinctively removed her top for the second time since her arrest and the eighth or ninth since her shift had begun. At this rate, she wondered why she even bothered to dress at all. As her bra came off, her small pink nipples pointed out, responding to both the cool air and the anticipation of being used again. This time by two men. Two men who in that moment had all the power in the world. The cops whistled and gawked as she cupped her boobs, pressing and squeezing them, showing the men just how hot and ready she was.

Don't forget...if you can do this right, you can be home free.

She moved closer and let their hands replace hers. Together, they massaged her breasts greedily, tweaking her nipples and watching her for her reaction. If they expected her to back down, they were in for a surprise, even when Stevens leaned in and licked at the small soft globe in his palm, running his tongue up her neck and along her cheek.

Then she dropped down on her haunches, eye-level with the waistbands of their uniform blue pants. Her fingers unzipped them both at the same time and soon she had them wrapped around a pair of growing dicks. The men left her to demonstrate her skills on them, watching her from above as she first licked and sucked on O'Donnell's meat, then switching to Stevens to make him as hard as he could possibly be. Back and forth. Back and forth. Her lips delighted them as her tongue danced up and down their shafts with expert precision. Soon, she was squatting between two very stiff cocks owned by two very firm policemen.

They picked her up under her arms and bent her over the table, the cold surface pressing against her nipples. Her butt provided an interesting view, the bottom of her cheeks on show beneath the sleazy pair of shorts. Not that they stayed on for long. She felt them being tugged down, leaving the chilled air to tickle her exposed private areas as they groped the goods on offer, pinging her stockings playfully and pinching her moist cunt lips.

"Don't forget to strap up, buddy," she heard O'Donnell mumble. "Who knows what a loose whore like this is carrying." O'Donnell then pulled her arms out to each corner of the table as his colleague shoved his knee between her thighs, telling her to spread them. Stevens was getting first dibs. She could hear him tearing a wrapper open and rolling on a skin.

"Damn, you're a fine piece of ass," he muttered. "Horowitz said you were pushing this out for two dollars a ride...you must really be gagging for it." The length of his cock slapped against her crack and slid down until the tip was level with her pussy. He burrowed it in inch by inch, noticing her dampness. "I was right! She's wetter than a slip 'n' slide!"

To prove it, he sank all the way in, making Stephanie moan loudly, her body now just as eager to have them inside her. Her fingers gripped the edges of the table as he rocked in and out, while O'Donnell observed, keeping a grip on her wrists. Not wanting to miss out on the action, he released her for a few moments, fumbling around out of view. As she grunted with each rough thrust, she felt more cold metal on her wrists. O'Donnell slapped a handcuff on each one, fastening her arms to the table legs and leaving her utterly defensive to the assault.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh...uh..." Stephanie's moans couldn't be heard beyond the thick breezeblock walls but O'Donnell still wanted to make sure she didn't make too much noise. With a fistful of her hair in his hand, he waved his dick in her face and let her take the initiative, trapping it in her mouth like a fish to bait. Spit-roasted between them, her grunts of pleasure and surprise grew louder still, but muffled by the mouthful of cock, there was no opportunity to protest now. "NNGG...NNGG...NNGG...NNGG...NNGG..."

This had better work.

The soft pink lips at both ends of her body opened wide for the police officer's dicks, both ends leaving trails of slick fluids dripping onto the floor. The men didn't seem to care which end they had, they were both fucking their respective warm wet hole with the same abandon, using her like she was just a piece of meat with a useful orifice at each end. After all, there was no reason to think she was anything more than that. She was a prostitute now, plain and simple. A low-rate harlot who gave it up for the price of a cheese sandwich.

"NNGGG...fffuu....nnnnggg....mmmm...mmmm...." Stephanie's slobbering whines continued as they see-sawed into her. When one pulled out, the other pushed in. Her clit rubbed against the metal surface of the table and her pussy yearned for more.

The men swapped ends with O'Donnell slipping on a fresh rubber, not wanting to take the risk of picking up some sort of infection. Stevens yanked his off, happy to continue the rest of the way without the same concern now that he was inside her drooling mouth. The officers were even rougher with her now, physically pulling her head and hips both ways to increase their pleasure. Stevens pushed as far as he could until he heard her gag and slid out again, chuckling at her willingness to be used. "Fuck, lady," he laughed, "You just can't get enough, can you?"

His colleague was working hard too, leaning heavily into her as he slammed her twat, making her hips buck and her ass ripple with each shockwave. Now that he was all in for the ride, his beefy hands slapped and squeezed at her buttocks. It wasn't long before Stephanie felt a cool object squashing against her asshole, something wide and rounded, pressing heavier with every second. She relaxed and let it enter, grimacing as the double intrusion pinned her to the table.

"Take it, bitch, you know you want it!"

O'Donnell rammed six or seven inches of his nightstick up her ass without much resistance and was surprised at how loose she was. Her butt swallowed the fiberglass baton as eagerly as her mouth and pussy were for their rigid dicks. As they speared her in every hole, Stevens raised his palm and the two officers high-fived each other. Sometimes being a cop had its perks.

"MMMmm...nnnggg! NNNNGGGH! NNNGHHH! NNNGHHH!!"

Just as she was reaching her limits, O'Donnell grunted, pushing his weight hard against her. His pace sped up and she felt his cock jerk as he mumbled incoherently. Stevens saw his partner was busting his load and looked at his watch. Pulling out of her, he dangled the tip of his rod over her nose and began to rapidly pump his cock in his hand.


"Yes!" Stephanie yelled. "Give it to me, officer!" The first stream hit her in the eye, obscuring her vision of the rest of his baby batter firing aimlessly over her face. It trickled down her cheeks, as she gasped for breath.

Finally! It's over!

The officers both made sure they cleaned up properly. They disposed of the condoms and wiped her down with an alcohol rub as she remained stretched out across the table, even making her gargle and spit from a hip flask of vodka to wash out their remnants. You could never be too careful.

Stephanie was finally released from the handcuffs and given her clothes back. O'Donnell wiped his brow and pushed the chair towards her. "Sit tight, we'll be back in just a while."

"Are you going to help me?"

"Yeah, yeah..." he muttered, shutting the door behind them and leaving her alone in the interview room. Her hopes lifted the tiniest bit more. When they returned a few minutes later, they were all smiles and professionalism.