Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Miss Coy," Stevens said, swinging a set of keys from his finger. "We pulled a few strings. You're free to go."

"I'm what?"

"Free to go. You're being let off with a warning, first offense and all. You're welcome."

"But I...I need your help. I need to get out...I-"

"What are you deaf? We're letting you out, you lucky slut. Now get the fuck outta here and stop wasting our time. I'm sure all those dicks aren't gonna suck themselves." The cops chuckled and guided her out the door, practically frog-marching her to the exit.

This isn't what I meant! Why can't I tell them what I need??!!

Before she could think of any other way to try to appeal to them, the boys in blue shoved her out onto the stone steps of the station entrance and wandered off to get on with their duties, whistling happily over their abuse of power. Stephanie stood motionless, realizing she had just allowed herself to be fucked by two men for no other reason than to spend the night whoring herself on the streets instead of in jail. Hugging herself to ward off the cool night air, she spun around as she heard the honking of a Cadillac parked outside. Tyrone's scowling face glared back from the driver's seat, beckoning her over.

"You done got yourself busted, ya stupid bitch," he grumbled as she climbed into the car.

"I'm sorry, sir, I'm really, really sorry."

"Shut up, ho. You lucky I didn't have to pay for yo' sorry ass to get out. That bein' the case, I bet you d'int make all your dough, huh?"

Shit. He's right.

"N-no, sir. But I have at least half...see?" She rifled through her purse and pulled out the thin wad of notes amounting to just sixteen dollars for the entire night's takings. Tyrone snatched it out of her hand and looked at her with a burning rage.

"None a my bitches come back short changing' me. You gonna work twice as hard on your next shift to make it up, ya hear? But now I gotta teach you a lesson. You'll see what happens to stupid ass hos who can't keep they ass on the streets."

He pulled away and drove her in silence for several blocks. The morning light was coming up over the buildings as they pulled into an empty lot behind a pawnshop. Tyrone got out first and told her to follow him, leading her down a long narrow alley. Stephanie felt her blood run cold, wondering if this was the last morning she'd ever see. She wanted to will her legs to move. To run.

Passing trashcans and graffiti covered walls, they stopped at an overflowing dumpster. Tyrone looked down at a pile of cardboard and discarded clothes and smiled. "Just where I thought you'd be," he said giving the pile a couple of short kicks.

The cardboard groaned. Rather, something underneath it groaned. The bundle of garbage moved and rustled until finally the man sleeping underneath rolled over and peered out in confusion from his makeshift bed.

"Hey...who's that?" the hobo croaked, his bloodshot eyes swiveling around. "Can't a guy sleep in peace out here?"

"Wake up, man. It's Tyrone. Remember? The one who gave you that fifth of vodka in exchange for glassin' that dude last year."

The homeless man sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Say what? Man, I don't know no Tyrone. You say you got vodka? Spare a guy a drop, huh? Just something to wake me up." His memory was no good but his thirst for alcohol seemed just as strong. His face was covered with dirt and his ragged clothes hung off him like a scarecrow. He held out a blackened palm, already begging for a handout.

"I ain't got no vodka, but I do got something better if you want it."

The man's eyes lit up and he nodded excitedly. "Crack? Crystal? Whatever you're giving away, I'll take it."

Tyrone stuck his thumb out at Stephanie. "I want you to meet someone. Fred, this is Stephanie. Stephanie, meet Fish-Head Fred."

The hobo pulled himself uneasily to his feet and steadied himself against the wall. "Pleased to make your acquaint..." His greeting was interrupted by a sudden coughing fit, ending with him spitting a wad of tarry slime onto the floor.

Stephanie grimaced and nervously waved a hand. "Uh...hi?"

"Say, Fred," said Tyrone. "How long it been since you had any pussy?" The girl beside him flinched and sucked in a sharp breath of air.

Oh, no fucking way! This better be a joke!

"Wha?" Fred replied. "Haha...now that's a luxury ol' Fred ain't had in a long time."

"Well, what do you think of Stephanie? She cute ain't she?"

Fred leered at her, looking her up and down. His eyes bugged as he saw what she was wearing and thy lingered on her bare legs. Then he smiled with a mouthful of yellow teeth. "Hoo-ey! Yeah, she's a hot little mama. Heh heh! But...shit..."

"What is it, man? You don't wanna piece a this ass?" Tyrone took Stephanie by the wrist and made her turn around for him, showing Fred the goods.

No, he doesn't. Please say no.

"...Man, look at me. I ain't got money for no whores."

"Well, how much you got?"

The man picked up a styrofoam cup and sadly peered inside at the handful of meager pennies. "Uh...two...three cents."

"Well, shit!! It just so happens that today we're doin' a very special offer! It's all the fun you need for just three cents!"

Stephanie hugged herself, anxious to not go through with this. "Sir, please, I'm REALLY sorry I messed up. I won't do it again. I'll work twice as har..."

"SHUT UP!" Tyrone snapped. "Whaddya think, Fred?"

"You're pulling my leg," said the down-and-out, sadly. "It's not nice to make fun of ol' Fred."

"Oh I ain't playin' witcha. Go ahead, bitch. Show him I ain't playin'."

The redhead's face fell and she stepped forward slowly, feeling herself being pulled in by the need to obey him but wanting nothing more than anything to escape into the streets and rid herself of this nightmare. As she moved closer, she could smell the heavy scent of booze mixed with dirt and body odor. Fred watched her cautiously as she inched nearer and finally sank to her haunches. He gasped and clenched his fists as she reached out to grab his grimy pants, squashing the foam cup in his grip.

Fred was left frozen on the spot as his pants came down. Stephanie stared at the filthy pair of briefs a few inches in front of her, stained, full of holes and stinking of stale urine. But these too she had to remove and down they came. Underneath, a clump of dark bushy hair and a droopy set of dick and balls gave off their own unearthly aroma. As his cock swang free, she gazed in horror, noticing he had some sort of rash.

"Now you know why they call him Fish-Head Fred!" Tyrone laughed. Reluctant but knowing there was no turning back, she reached into her purse for a condom, only for her pimp to grab the bag from her hands. "Nuh-uh."

Defeated yet again, Stephanie turned back to the wretched genitals and wrinkled her nose as she pressed her face near to them, fighting the urge to scream. Feeling the foul pubes on her skin, she gently kissed the dick before wrapping her lips around it and massaging it with her tongue. Trying to be a professional, she pushed the worst thoughts out of her mind and tried not to think too hard about how long it had been since the hobo had last washed. Months, at least. Maybe years?

Fred shuddered and let out a surprised yelp as he felt the beautiful woman start sucking him off. His cock was already hardening and the sensation was like a hit of the crackpipe. He had almost forgotten what a blowjob from a hooker felt like. Amazing. Incredible. At least twice as good as finding a day old cheeseburger in the trash. He drooled and mumbled as Stephanie fluffed him to full hardness.

She was having less of a picnic. The stench of his body made her gag a few times and she came close to throwing up. All things considered, it was one of the more disgusting things she'd had to endure. And that was saying a lot.

Fred began to relax. He smiled again and gave Tyrone a thumb up as he started to thrust his hips. "Uh yeeeah...that's nice...that's real nice...ohhh...ohhh...you know how to do it, baby...YAACCK AACK HAAACKKK!"

His moans and grunts were interspersed with heavy coughs. Then, when the coughing subsided, he would laugh and remember where he was, spitting out a ball of phlegm and letting the girl continue to arouse his long neglected little friend. This was a real treat. His hangover was disappearing in a cloud of pleasure and like a bottle of hard liquor, he didn't want to stop until he'd drained the whole thing.

Stephanie choked and spluttered too. The stiff and stinking shaft was slamming into her throat at will and the awful scratching of his furry groin on her face was hard to bear even without the smell. She gagged and thought for a second she was about to throw up.

Anticipating that poor old Fred wouldn't last too long, Tyrone told Stephanie to ride him. "After all, he payin' you three whole cents, bitch. You don't wanna short change the man."

Guiding the hobo back onto his bed of garbage, she helped him lay down and unenthusiastically removed her own shorts, sliding them down her ivory legs and letting Tyrone take hold of them for her like a bargaining chip until she saw to her end of the wager. Fred salivated at the sight of her tight pussy and practically wailed as she crawled on top of him, planting her knees either side and lowering herself onto the disgusting pole.

It took a few prods to find her opening but when he did, she sank down on him easily. Her cunt closed around his cock and despite her revulsion at the filthy appendage inside her, she rode him bareback like the cheap whore she had become, rolling her hips and bouncing up and down.

"OH! Yeah! Yeah! Give ol' Fred that sweet honey pot!" Fred was gnashing his teeth in delight and planted his grimy hands on her ass while she fucked him.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh yeah!" Stephanie moaned as she felt him drilling inside her. "Give it to me, baby!"

Tyrone rubbed his hands together, pleased with the power he had over the white girl. He was surprised to find that he was even getting hard watching. Her ass cheeks slapping together and her pale twat beneath getting stretched open was something he never grew tired of seeing. Not that he had any intention of joining in on this one. No way. "Good thing you got a shaved pussy or you'd be catching them crabs right now!" he called out.

She glanced back at him in alarm, hoping he was just trying to scare her.

Is this what I've been reduced to? Having sex with a hobo in a pile of garbage for three cents? When will this end?

Fortunately, it was not to be much longer. Fred started to make pained noises and his moans became high-pitched like the cries of a dying animal.

"Take it on your face!" Tyrone blurted out, looking to the ends of the alley to make sure they were still alone.

Her pussy slid off him quickly, not wanting to be in contact with the vile dick another moment longer. Just as quickly, Stephanie bent her head down again towards it, tugging at it wildly. Fred squealed and his mouth twisted into a silent scream, until finally, he released his load. She was only centimeters away as it erupted, sending streams of foul-smelling jizz over her horrified face.

"NuuuuhhhhHHHH!" Fred cried out, gripping tightly to two handfuls of newspaper and watching himself ejaculate on the girl's pretty features.

"Day-um, Fred! You needed that, huh?" Tyrone said, keeping his distance. The hobo said nothing, only panting and coughing in the wake of his orgasm. "Now you know, bitch. Now you know not to upset me. Clean yo'self up and let's go. You got work to do."

Stephanie stood up and reached for her shorts, only to have Tyrone throw them across the alleyway, making her have to hobble off half-naked to rummage for them in the gutter.

Fish-Head Fred curled up against the wall and watched them leave. He still couldn't believe it. It was the first stroke of luck he'd had since he found that pot of glue in the dumpster. But this was even better. Getting to tap a hot piece of ass like that...it was a dream come true. Maybe it WAS a dream, he suddenly thought. Maybe he was having another bad spell and none of this was real.

He looked down into his cup of change and saw three shiny pennies staring back up at him. After all that, the black guy had forgotten to take his money.

"Yee-hoo! Today's my lucky day!!"