Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about your family?" Cheryl continued her interrogation.

"Mother," Marcus warned, sitting up straight and glaring at her.

"No, it's fine," Andy cut in. He reached for his Bellini again, feeling his heart constrict as he remembered what happened.

"Marcus came with me to visit them a couple of weeks ago," Andy started. "I had told them that I was resigning from the clergy, but hadn't told them why. I told Marcus they wouldn't take the news well, but he didn't believe me."

"Humph," Marcus obviously wasn't impressed, sitting back in his seat and crossing his arms.

"Unfortunately, I was right. I think they wanted to kick us out of the house as soon as I told them I'm gay. They probably thought they were being gracious by letting us stay for dinner before ushering us out," Andy exchanged a sad look with Marcus. "I think we both would have preferred skipping dinner."

"Sweetheart," Cheryl surprised Andy by reaching over and clasping his hand in her own. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

Andy gave her a sad smile. He was okay for the most part, had come to terms with the fact that his parents likely would never understand.

"Well, my dear, don't you worry," said Cheryl, with that same look of care and concern that Andy so often saw with Marcus. "You have a new family now. You're not alone anymore."

Andy's breath caught in his chest as he realized what Cheryl was saying. She was right, he realized. Here he could build a new family with people who knew who he was and accepted who he was. He looked over at Marcus who was smiling at him with more love than Andy knew was possible to feel for someone. Yes, he had a new family now.

"And besides," Cheryl continued. "I could use another son. The one I have now is... eh."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" exclaimed Marcus.

Cheryl just smiled at him sweetly before sipping at her Bellini. Andy couldn't help by chuckle. He would gladly accept Cheryl as his mother, gladly accept the offer of being part of their family.

*****

"I think that went well," said Marcus.

They were taking a stroll through Central Park after brunch with Marcus' mom. The leaves had changed color, painting the park in shades of golden reds and yellows. The air was crisp and fresh, tinged with the hint of the coming winter.

Andy squeezed Marcus' hand, "Yeah, I think it did. Thank you."

Marcus turned to him with a smile, "For what? You did all the talking."

"For everything," Andy replied, his heart overflowing with love for this man.

Marcus lifted their clasped hands and kissed the back of Andy's, his eyes smouldering behind the dark lashes. Andy's breath caught in his chest; he would never get tired of looking at Marcus, never get tired of seeing him smile and laugh, never get tired of holding each other.

This was it, Andy realized. He had spent his whole life striving and failing to live up to some false standard of perfection; he had repeatedly lied to himself and to others about who he was in an attempt to project that ideal image of piety. But God never asked anyone to be perfect—He's only ever asked people to love others because He first loved them.

Yes, this was it. Marcus was it—the person Andy had been called to love and serve in that unconditional way Jesus demonstrated in the Scriptures. This was Andy's calling, the true calling that would propel him forward and give him direction for the rest of his days. The realization took his breath away.

Marcus cocked his head as Andy continued to stare, "Are you okay?"

Andy nodded, not trusting his voice.

Marcus raised an eyebrow, "What's going on in your head?"

Andy chuckled and shook his head, "I've been a mess the entire time you've known me. Heaven knows I don't have everything sorted out yet."

"I don't have everything sorted out either," said Marcus with a shrug. "Life is messy. I'd rather it be messy with you than without you."

Andy was in awe. Was it possible for one person to have so much grace? Marcus never ceased to surprise Andy with his capacity to forgive, it seemed almost un-human.

"How are you able to forgive everything I put you through?" Andy asked in astonishment. "And everything I'll probably put you through in the future."

Marcus furrowed his eyebrows in that way that meant his was thinking. Then a big smile broke out across his face. "Because love suffers long and is kind. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."

Andy cocked his head, "1 Corinthians 13?"

Marcus laughed, "Hey, I grew up going to church, too. I memorized my fair share of scripture."

Andy couldn't help but laugh, too. As the laughter faded, Andy decided there wasn't any point in waiting anymore. He hadn't prepared anything, hadn't expected to be doing this now. But it was the right moment and Andy didn't want to let it slip away.

Still clasping Marcus' hand, Andy dropped down to one knee. He smiled up at the confused and slightly shocked look on Marcus' face.

"Marcus," said Andy, his heart racing in his chest.

Marcus opened his mouth, but no sound came out.

"Marcus, I love you with my whole heart, my whole mind and my whole soul. I love you more than life itself. I want to spend the rest of my days loving you and serving you. You're right, life is messy. And there is no other person I'd rather be messy with than you. Marcus, love, will you marry me?"

Marcus was shaking, Andy could feel it in their clasped hands. For a split second Andy was terrified that Marcus would say "no," and claim that they weren't ready to move forward. A flood of doubts poured into Andy's mind and he swallowed, trying to calm himself while he waited for Marcus' answer.

But then a giant smile broke out across Marcus' face, "Yes! Of course, yes!"

Marcus pulled Andy to his feet and pulled him in for a hard kiss, squeezing Andy tightly until Andy felt lightheaded. Then at just the right moment, Marcus pulled back and nibbled at the corner of Andy's mouth until Andy opened and let Marcus' tongue inside.

Andy moaned as he tasted the strawberries and whipped cream Marcus had on his pancakes at brunch. Marcus' kisses were divine, and now they were Andy's to savor for the rest of his life. Andy's heart hurt with how much joy he felt in knowing that Marcus was his and he was Marcus' for the remainder of their days.

A light applause broke through the haze of desire that was building low in Andy's stomach. Andy whined in complaint when Marcus broke off their kiss and looked around. It was only then that Andy realized they had an audience, who had apparently been witness to the last few minutes.

Andy felt himself flush bright red when he saw the number of people gathered around them who had seen his entire proposal. Thankfully, Marcus pulled Andy behind him and Andy quickly ducked his head, willing his cheeks calm down. Marcus waved at the crowd and led Andy toward the closest park exit.

Neither man spoke much on the way home; they just kept staring at each other with silly little grins. The minute they got back to Marcus' apartment and the door was locked behind them, Marcus pushed Andy up against the wall, pressing their bodies together as he slanted his mouth over Andy's.

Andy sighed, letting Marcus' tongue invade and conquer, burying his hands in Marcus' curls to hold the other man to him. A shiver traveled up Andy's spine as he felt Marcus glide his hand down Andy's back and over his ass, giving those cheeks a firm squeeze. Andy tilted his hips to grind their dual erections together through their jeans. Andy loved how Marcus shuddered in his arms.

Marcus eventually pulled back, a dazed look in his eyes. Heat pooled in low in Andy's stomach, a burning desire to consummate the love they shared. Marcus took Andy's hand and led him over to the bed. Slowly, both men undressed themselves, eyes feasting on each other's bodies as they went. First jackets were tossed onto the couch, then shoes were toed off and kicked to the side. Andy's breath hitched as Marcus reached for the hem of his t-shirt and paused with an inch of skin showing.

When Marcus didn't move to take it off immediately, Andy glanced up to see what the problem was. He was greeted by the panther—that look in Marcus' eyes that Andy had experienced their first night together, the look that made Andy feel like prey and hoping that he got caught. Marcus smirked knowingly and ever so slowly lifted his shirt and pulled it over his head.

Andy's mouth went dry and his cock hardened painfully at seeing Marcus' naked torso, rolling muscles, smattering of hair and that tantalizing treasure trail. Sure, he'd seen Marcus naked dozens of times before, but the sight never failed to take his breath away. Marcus was gorgeous.

"It's your turn," Marcus said, snapping Andy out of his thoughts.

After a split second, Andy gave Marcus what he hoped was also a smoldering look and reached for the hem of his own t-shirt. As Andy pulled his shirt off, he was gratified at the look of reverence on Marcus' face. Andy had been strict about going to the gym every day, determined to lose that layer of fat that made him chubby. He'd made some progress but that layer of fat was stubborn. And then Marcus had mentioned how he liked Andy a little chubby—Andy resolved right then that he would stay a little chubby, just for Marcus' sake.

Marcus was reaching for his belt now; Andy mimicked him by reaching for his own. Slowly, they each unbuckled their belts, popping the top button of their jeans and pulling down the zipper. By the time their jeans were undone, both were breathing heavy, desire evident in each pant.

Andy stepped over the Marcus and dropped to his knees. He loved running his hands down Marcus' slim hips and pushing Marcus' jeans off. There was just something about the narrow taper that always made Andy's cock jump—this time was no different. Andy smoothed his hands along Marcus' outer hips, Marcus' jeans and briefs catching on Andy's hands as he went. As Marcus' briefs were pushed down, Marcus' thick, hard cock popped out, hitting Andy in the face.

A shudder ran through Andy as he rubbed his face against Marcus' cock, breathing Marcus' cinnamon and spice. Andy placed a gentle kiss right at the base of Marcus' cock, licking the smoothly shaved skin around the shaft and down to Marcus' balls. Andy took each one into his mouth in turn, lapping at them with his tongue and humming so Marcus could feel the vibrations.

Marcus loved having his balls played with, this was something Andy learned very quickly. And Andy found that he loved playing with Marcus' balls—they were the perfect size to fit inside his mouth, and the feeling and sound of them as they slapped against Andy's ass when Marcus was inside him, well, that always made Andy cum hard.

Marcus' hips tilted forward as Andy lavished attention on Marcus' balls.

"Doe eyes," Marcus moaned, his fingers buried in Andy's hair, massaging his scalp.

Andy moaned back in response.

"Fuck," Marcus bit out between clenched teeth.

Marcus' cock was rock hard, his foreskin stretched taunt around a thick shaft of velvet steel. The head of Marcus' cock was an angry red with a bead of pre-cum forming at the tip. The sight of it just inches from his face made Andy's own cock leak in his briefs.

Andy abandoned Marcus' balls to lick the pre-cum off Marcus' cock. Andy savored the taste of Marcus on his tongue, it was a drug that Andy would go down on his knees for every day for the rest of his life. Andy wrapped his lips around the head of Marcus' cock and sucked hard; he was rewarded with another drop of pre-cum, Marcus' flavor exploding in his mouth.

Andy had had a lot of practice sucking on Marcus' cock during the past several months. He'd become adept at swallowing Marcus' cock whole, and rubbing his nose against Marcus' pelvic bone while the thick shaft sat in his throat. Andy found that he loved the feeling of having all his senses filled with Marcus, tasting, gazing, breathing in the essence of Marcus. It made Andy so hard, he had to reach down and squeeze himself through his jeans to ease off the building pressure.

Andy bobbed up and down on Marcus' cock, opening up his throat so that the entire length disappeared inside Andy's mouth with each downstroke. One hand was clutching at Marcus' ass to maintain leverage while the other was rolling Marcus' balls around in Andy's palm.

Marcus' hips were bucking, his fingers tightening in Andy's hair. He was close, Andy had learned to tell the signs. Right before Marcus was about to blow, Andy pulled off, leaving Marcus' cock pulsing at the edge of an orgasm, glistening with spit.

Andy panted and gazed up at Marcus through his lashes. The sight he was greeted with made his breath hitch. Marcus' chest was heaving from the pleasure Andy had given him, his eyes heavy lidded with desire, and predatory. Andy was about to get devoured and his asshole clenched in anticipation.

Marcus growled low in his chest before Andy was pulled up and pushed onto the bed. Marcus grabbed Andy's jeans and briefs and tugged them down Andy's legs before tossing them on the floor. Then Andy's legs were folded back until his twitching hole was exposed to Marcus' view. Marcus let out another low growl before diving in and attacking.

Andy cried out as Marcus' tongue twirled around his sensitive hole, the stubble scrapping against delicate skin. Marcus wasted no time in pressing his tongue against the intricate folds of Andy's hole, demanding entrance into Andy's body. Andy clutched at the sheets as he felt his body grant Marcus access.

"Oh Marcus," Andy cried, his body on fire from the assault of Marcus' tongue on his ass. His skin tingled everywhere, sensitive even to the feeling of the sheets underneath him.

Soon Marcus was working one finger than two into Andy's ass. Andy adjusted quickly, needing less prep work these days than he previously did. Andy's body spasmed around Marcus' fingers as they tapped at Andy's prostate. The sensations were overwhelming and Marcus only added to them by taking Andy's cock into his hot, wet mouth.

"Ahh..." Andy cried, as Marcus worked the head, his tongue tracing circles around the engorged glands before prodding at Andy's piss slit. Andy threw his head back and gripped the sheets tightly, trying to keep himself from cumming too soon.

"Marcus, please, I need you," Andy reached for the man he loved, aching to be stretched and filled by him.

Marcus ran his free hand up Andy's body, raking his fingers through Andy's chest hair, sending shivers of pleasure to the tips of Andy's fingers and toes. Then he let Andy's cock slip out of his mouth with a pop and extracted his fingers from Andy's ass.

Andy panted as he watched Marcus move with such grace and beauty—he had never witnessed anything more mesmerizing in his life.

"On your stomach," said Marcus, his voice rough with passion.

Andy's cock throbbed painfully at the command and his heart started racing. Over the months, this had grown to be Andy's favorite position, with Marcus pressed against his back, Marcus' arms wrapped tightly around him—Andy felt safe and cherished and protected.

Andy scrambled higher up on the bed and grabbed a pillow to wedge under his hips. Marcus had found the bottle of lube from the nightstand and was stroking his hard angry cock with the gel. Andy bit his lip at the sight, telling himself to stay calm and breath.

Then Marcus crawled up behind Andy, straddling Andy's thighs. Marcus' hands massaged Andy's ass cheeks, pulling them apart before squeezing them tightly. Andy couldn't stop the whimper than escaped his throat.

Andy's breath caught as Marcus applied the cool gel to Andy's ass, working the lube deep inside with a couple of fingers. Andy's cock was caught against the pillow under him and he began grinding against it to relieve some of the pressure threatening to explode.

When Marcus lay his body over Andy's, chest sliding over Andy's back, Marcus' cock nestled snuggly in between Andy's ass cheeks, Andy felt an sense of calm settle over him; the frantic need and tantalizing sensations gave way to a deep seated peace and security in knowing that this is where he belonged.

"Andy," Marcus whispered in his ear.

Andy turned his head to the side and met Marcus in a gentle kiss, sweet and unhurried, his heart swelling with the love he felt. Then Marcus reached a hand in between them to guide his cock to Andy's waiting hole. Andy tilted his hips back to find that perfect angle. With a little pressure, Marcus' cock slipped inside.

Andy sighed into their kiss, gratified by that sense of completion as their bodies united into one. Marcus worked his way in, short little strokes that allowed him to sink inch by inch into Andy's ass until he was pressed up against those cheeks, buried deep in Andy's body. Andy's head spun as he welcomed Marcus' whole weight on top of him, pressing him into the bed.

They held themselves there for a moment, breathing in each other's air, savoring the feeling of their bodies connecting. Marcus' hands found the back of Andy's to intertwine their fingers; their legs shifted until they were woven around each other, bringing them that much closer together. Andy was fully covered by Marcus, inside and out, surrounded by Marcus' lean muscles, breathing in Marcus' scent; Andy whimpered as he surrendered himself.

Marcus' balls were lying against the back of Andy's thighs, right where his legs met his ass. Who knew that could be a sensitive area? But Andy could feel the weight of Marcus' balls right there and it always sent tingles straight to his hole. This position made Marcus' cock feel bigger to Andy, with Marcus' thighs sandwiching his own, and his ass cheeks squeezed snug around Marcus' cock. Andy liked to call this his "Marcus cocoon."

"I love you," Andy whispered, gazing dazed into Marcus' eyes and seeing that same love reflected back to him.

"I love you," Marcus responded, rubbing his nose against Andy's.

Then Marcus began to move, slow and gentle, more of a tilting of his hips to grind himself against Andy's ass cheeks. Marcus' balls dragged back and forth along the backs of Andy's thighs, sending jolts of electricity through Andy's body. Andy gasped and clutched at Marcus' fingers, grounding himself in the feeling of Marcus' hard body on top of his own.

Marcus began kissing and licking along Andy's neck, nibbling with his teeth then soothing the spot with his tongue. Andy whimpered at the treatment, tilting his head to give Marcus more access. Andy reveled in this slow lovemaking, losing his soul even more to the man holding him. Andy may not have done anything to deserve this kind of love, but he vowed to cherish it every moment of every day. This was a vow he knew he could keep.

The build was slow, the passion between them simmering under the boiling point for a long time. But neither man cared—it wasn't about getting off anymore, this was about intertwining their souls as intricately as their bodies were intertwined, and they'd both gladly stay right where they were all day if they could.

But eventually, the passion did build. Marcus wrapped an arm around Andy's chest, fingers raking through his chest hairs until they found a nipple and pinched. Andy shuddered and arched in response, the movement driving Marcus' cock even deeper into his ass. Marcus' chest rumbled as Andy clenched hole tightly around his cock.

Marcus started picking up speed, his hips slamming into Andy's and driving him in to the bed. His fingers sought out the other nipple and Andy felt his whole body spasm at the pleasure and pain.

Marcus reached his other hand down to grasp Andy's hip, holding him in position as their bodies moved together. Andy gasped at the possessiveness in Marcus' grasp. Then it snaked under Andy's hip to wrap around Andy's cock, which had leak a wet spot onto the pillow. A broken sigh escaped Andy as his cock jumped at the touch.