Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudsbart
hudsbart
294 Followers

Marcus' hand squeezed around the sensitive head of Andy's cock, sending electric shocks through Andy's body. Andy was shaking uncontrollably now, the feeling of Marcus' thick cock driving deep into his body, Marcus' weight holding him down and the teasing of Marcus' thumb against that sensitive spot just under his cock head—all of it was overloading his senses, every cell in his body vibrating with a deep seated need to find completion with Marcus.

Andy reached back to bury his fingers into Marcus' curls, pressing their cheeks and foreheads other. His other hand was stretched out in front of him, bracing himself against the force of Marcus' thrusts. He was so close, and if the way Marcus' arms were tightening around him was any indication, Andy could tell that Marcus was right there with him.

"Andy," Marcus murmured his name against Andy's lips.

"Marcus, my love."

"Oh god, Andy, oh my god," Marcus was mumbling incoherently, his body shaking as he rushed toward the edge.

"Yes, my love, yes. Oh, Marcus," Andy exclaimed as he felt Marcus explode inside his body, flooding his ass with searing hot cum.

The feeling of Marcus convulsing inside him and around him was too much, with Marcus' tight grip on his cock and the lava of Marcus' cum in his bowels, Andy followed the love of his life right over the edge, spewing cum all over Marcus' hand and drenching the pillow under his hips.

"I love you," Marcus' voice just barely audible. "More than I thought possible to love someone."

"I know," said Andy, just as quietly. "I love you the same way."

*****

The intersection of the Christian faith and homosexuality is an area that I found myself exploring several years ago. I've found a way, on a personal level, to reconcile what some people consider to be two opposing world views. This story was my attempt to bring some of those realizations to life through Andy and Marcus. And just to be clear, the story is entirely fiction—aside from Andy's theological revelations, there are no autobiographical elements. I hope you have enjoyed Andy and Marcus' journey as much as I have.

Yours,

Hudson Bartholomew

hudsbart
hudsbart
294 Followers