Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood the first part of what she was saying, but the second part stumped me. Why did she want to cry over this?

"I don't understand what you mean. How is it hard to stand in front of me?" I asked in a compassion-filled voice.

"You can't understand because you aren't the parent here. According to society, I'm the one who is supposed to guide and correct you whenever you steer off of your path. I should be resisting you at every turn if you ask anyone else. We are mother and son, plus we have a power imbalance. Meaning I can manipulate you easily because I am the one teaching and providing for you. These relationships are shunned the hardest by society because they feel like one party can manipulate the other. Even though I may not have made the first move, no one will care," she explained.

Everything she said made perfect sense to me except for one part. Maybe it's because I am a rebellious type, I don't know.

"Oh... so you will just let society dictate what you can and can't have in your personal life? If you aren't bothering anyone and both people are over eighteen, I don't see why you should even care," I said while staring off into the distance.

"It's not as simple as that. It sounds good on paper what you are saying, but we ultimately live in a society. If we get too relaxed and get caught, we could both do a life sentence in prison for that in this country. That is twenty-five years a piece. Sure we would get parole, but our lives would effectively be over. You would struggle to land a job in this country as you would have to put that down on every application. Being that it's a taboo, you can kiss getting a good job goodbye. I have already had my fun in life and it would mean little to me, but you still have your whole life ahead of you. What kind of mother would I be if I was fine with putting my son in such a risky situation? Me being the parent, I should know better and guide you properly, yet I am coming onto my own son? What the fuck is wrong with me," she said as her voice began to crack again.

She had stirred herself up again and was on the verge of tears. It seemed like she couldn't go a few minutes without breaking down. What she said was pretty eye-opening and showed her experience in this world. She had already gone over all the real life implications and was mad at herself for not setting a better example.

In all fairness though, it was impossible for her to influence my decisions ever since I was sixteen. I wasn't following anyone's guidance as I arrived to full rebellious teen mode. This is pretty common for a lot of people. Right around the years when they are preparing to go to college, they are filled to the brim with cockiness. She clearly had forgotten about this, but I didn't feel it was in my best interest to tell her. I had to choose my next words carefully because she was on the edge of crying again.

"You did guide me properly. I reached nineteen years old without a single problem. I believe your job is pretty much done at eighteen," I said while scanning her face to see if she was going to cry.

"A mother's job is never done as long as she lives. Even though I may not be hovering over you all the time, I constantly stress myself out over your future. You have so much opportunity out there, and I don't want to see you ruin it," she whined as her tears were imminent.

"I am not sure why you keep talking like you know how the future will play out. All the things that you have mentioned are all negative hypothetical situations. You are only scaring yourself with the bad part of the situation," I said trying to get her to calm down.

"I focused on the negative part because it's very real. Your future can actually be destroyed because of this. Do you honestly want to take a risk like that? I know you enjoy looking at my body, and that is fine because there is no harm done. Touching however, will eventually lead to much more. Do you think my body is potentially worth your future?" she questioned.

"Wow, that is such a loaded question. Am I supposed to give you my answer right now or can I think on it?" I asked.

"These are the kind of real life decisions you will have to make as this taboo thing is literally a killer if you get caught. You'll have to snap out of your childish ways," she claimed.

This statement was literally shocking to me as it seemed like she was leaving the decision to me. The only thing that confused me is that I didn't know what would happen no matter what I chose. I had never considered being in a relationship with my mother. That idea in itself is the last thing I would have ever guessed. How would that even work?

Needing clarification, I asked, "What exactly are you planning on doing if I say yes? I don't understand what's supposed to happen."

"I don't even know what I'm saying honestly. My emotions have been in constant chaos for the past few days. Like, what are we even talking about? Am I really discussing a relationship with my own son? I am a sick fucking person who shouldn't exist," she bawled as tears poured down her face.

I knew she was highly unstable and liable to cry at any moment. She had it in her voice for most of the conversation. Feeling a little better about where we stood, I got up from my chair, placing the couch pillow on the table and stepped closer to her. I bent down on one knee so that I could be equal height with her and reached out to embrace her. I put my head over her left shoulder and she leaned over my right shoulder as she cried her eyes out. She had no real reaction and didn't even move her arms to make a proper hug. I just rubbed her back and squeezed her tighter against me to the point that her tits were mashed against my chest. Any guy seeing his mom cry would be instantly locked in protection mode. Even though I felt like protecting and embracing her, the hug didn't feel like I was hugging my mother.

The motherly energy had left the building a while ago and I felt more like I was holding my partner. We sat in that position for a good five minutes before she stopped sniffling. She was just about done crying as I started rocking back and forth slowly. There was nothing sexual about it, just a movement to make her more comfortable.

The entire time that I was holding her, she never put her arms around me. She just leaned against me soaking my right shoulder with her tears. Deciding not to add more stress to her by trying something sexual, I gave her a small peck on her right cheek and let her go. When I released her, she kept her gaze on her lap. Our conversation was pretty much over at that point I figured, so I went to clean up. I gathered up both of our dishes and placed them in the dish washer. Time had flew by and it was already two in the afternoon. I got everything cleaned up and I stood in the kitchen for a second, thinking on what I wanted to do next. I decided to watch TV in the living room to pass the time.

While I was getting everything set up and about to crash on the loveseat, she was sitting in complete silence staring at her lap. Leaving the situation as it was would probably end terribly in the long run. I would have to keep pressure on her or else she would keep flipping back to mother mode and crying her eyes out. One moment she is flirtatious and fun, next moment she is up in arms ready to fight, and the next she can't even look at me and stays on the verge of tears the entire time.

"Does she have a personality disorder?" I thought to myself.

It would make perfect sense as the reason why she seemed to turn into a completely different person sometimes. I put that idea on the back burner.

I understood that it was a really tough thing for her to do, but it's not like I was forcing her. I don't even know what she meant by her question earlier. Was she implying that we can start our own little relationship, or that we would just mess around every now and then. Whatever the case, I wouldn't be finding out anytime soon. Not wanting to leave her alone to sit a torture herself, I called out for her to join me.

"Mom, come over here so we can watch TV together," I commanded.

I got no response and she didn't even look up.

"Hellooooo? Can you hear me?" I asked.

Still showing no response, I decided to go over to her.

"Come on," I said as I tugged on her right arm.

She let it dangle and put no strength into it. I didn't know if she decided not to speak to me or what. Either way she was in for a surprise. I reached down and wrapped my left hand around her back while I put my right hand under her legs. With one swift motion, I picked her up in a typical princess carry maneuver. I felt her right hand hook around my neck as she was surprised and tried to steady herself. Her robe fell completely open on her left side exposing her new cyan bra set again, and she just let it hang open. This was obviously the first time I've ever held my mother, and she was surprisingly light. I had exerted almost no effort to lift her. She made eye contact with me as I started walking. Her hazel eyes, now glazed over from tears, had a look that asked me what I was doing. I carried her over to the couch and sat her next to the spot that I was going to be sitting in. She sat down paying no mind that her robe was basically off. It had fallen down her shoulders and she just sat there in just her bra and panties. She really did have the body of a model.

As much as I wanted to touch her flawless body, I couldn't do it unless she allowed it. I didn't want any more mental breakdowns to happen because she was challenging a core part of herself at the moment. One wrong move could send my chances out the window along with our relationship. I sat right next to her on the left side and put my right arm around her. That is the farthest I would take it in this situation. She made eye contact with me again, questioning what I was doing, but she eventually just leaned up against my right shoulder. Feeling comfortable, I kicked my feet out on the coffee table and enjoyed watching TV.

It's not like I haven't sat with her like this before. She was just in my arms last night like this. The only difference now is that she isn't so flirty, and is putting some serious thought into us. The shows that played were all a blur as I ran over what she had revealed to me in my mind. Honestly, none of this was my intention. A simple orgasm had spiraled all the way down to this. Had she stayed sleep, I would have got my orgasm and kept it moving, as if it never happened. Her waking up dramatically changed our history. I had never considered actually being in a relationship with my mother. I just wanted to look at her body a bit. As any horny teen would. Who could have guessed that the decision to have a look at her tits would lead to us discussing a relationship.

*****_____*****

Time eventually rolls by and we both ended up dozing off on the couch. It was about ten p.m. when I woke up. I felt a weight on my right side and then realized she was sleeping on me as well. She was in her typical maneuver with her legs curled up to her right side and her tits mashed into my side. It was near impossible for me to move without waking her. All the emotions and faces she showed earlier were a blur as I watched her beautiful sleeping face. Even her light snore was beautiful to me. Not because I enjoy hearing people snore, but because it was something that she did. I would find it difficult to call anything about her bad, as my love for her was at an all-time high. She could have a hobby collecting skulls and I would still feel like it was great. It really is amazing how love works.

It's not like I needed to fall in love with her. I already had a tremendous amount of love for her because of the fact the she is my mom. Now I only needed to add sexual energy to it and she would quickly become the most important person in existence to me. I reached over with my left hand and shook her gently trying to wake her up. Her eyes opened and she just looked around without saying anything.

"We should get ready for bed, it's already ten p.m.," I said.

She got up off of me and stood straight up. Not even caring that her robe still sat on the couch, she did a huge stretch raising her arms high above her head. I couldn't see her front, but with the arch that she put in her body, her ass was forced outward towards me. It would have took the might of god to tear my eyes off of her in that pose. She had a perfectly sculpted body that I enjoyed looking at. I didn't realize that when she stretched, she had twisted her head towards me in an attempt to crack her neck. When I looked up from her ass, her eyes were already locked on me. The difference this time is that it was already out there that I enjoyed looking at her. So there was no nervousness or shock between either of us. I continued looking at her before she broke eye contact. She turned around and grabbed her robe and headed towards the hallway. I figured she was going to her room, so I stood up and got a stretch out myself. I turned the TV off and flicked off the rest of the lights in the house before I went to the bathroom.

I took a quick piss and turned off the bathroom light. I should've left at least one light on as I was now traveling in pitch black darkness. I made my way in my room, shutting my door and letting out a big yawn. I wondered how my mother would be acting the next day. She seems to have calmed down quite a bit towards the end of the day. That was good news if you ask me. I made my way to the right side of my bed and sat down. I was immediately startled and came jumping back up as I felt a body under my covers. It only took about one second for me to realize that my mother had gotten in my bed. My dick got a hard-on almost instantly as it had a female in its territory. Did she honestly think I had so much self control that I would be able to sleep with her next to me in my kingdom.

I tried to play it off as though it was no big deal. Meanwhile I was jumping for joy on the inside. I hoped that she didn't have plans of going straight to sleep, because that would be a nail in the coffin. I made my way around the other side of my bed, which I rarely used and I got my foot tangled on something. I almost fell onto my bed, but I caught myself with my right hand. I reached down to unhook whatever contraption was on my foot and I felt soft padding.

"What the fuck is this," I thought to myself.

I couldn't see at all, but it only took me about five seconds of feeling it to realize it was a bra. My heart pounded at the realization, pumping blood straight to my erection. The image of her naked in my bed got me harder than steel within seconds. Normally, I sleep with my shorts and boxers on. Tonight however, I will be stripping off these cock-blocking shorts and my shirt. Once I pulled them off, I turned to face my mattress on the left side. The moment of truth was about to happen.

"What are we about to do? Is she going to let me have sex with her? Am I supposed to just sleep next to her? Can I at least cuddle her?" I thought as my mind raced a million miles per hour.

As horny as I was, when it was time to get in the bed, I felt a little fearful. I wasn't by any means scared to do anything with her, but it was just a subtle fear that settled over me as I came to the realization that I could actually be having sex with my mother.

"How will this change our relationship? Do I still act as though she is my mom? Do I treat her like a girlfriend? What will happen when dad comes home?" I tore my brain apart with numerous questions.

"It's time my friend. Cease all useless thoughts as I am overriding your system," my dick said in my subconscious mind.

It only cared for pleasure and she had the nerve to step into its home territory. I felt all the fear immediately disappear and get replaced with lust. Images of her moaning and screaming in my ear were flooding my head. I had psyched myself up and was now prepared for anything. I lifted my covers and laid on my back right next to her. I couldn't tell which position she was laying in until my left arm bumped into her a bit. Being in hyper-sensitivity mode, I could tell from that small bump that she was laying on her side with her back facing me.

I sat for a minute contemplating how I would do this. I knew she wasn't sleep because she snores, so that means she was just laying there silently while bra-less. I didn't know if I was supposed to be subtle or go straight for what I want. In the end, I decided to turn and face her while spooning her body. There was a gap between us of about seven inches. I would have to scoot closer to her if I wanted to properly spoon her. The problem was that my dick would be leading the way as it was throbbing hard and extended to its full length. I was only five and a half inches long. No Mega-Mc-Dangle on me. Still, it would touch her long before any other part of my body made contact. I wanted it to eventually be on her, but I didn't want the first contact to be with my dick as it made me somehow nervous.

The only sound in the room was the humming of my computer tower and the buzzing sound the freezer made as it echoed lightly through the house. I sat there gathering my resolve so that I could make a move. Not only was she my mother, but she was smoking hot. Easily the best body that I've had access to in my life. I wasn't sure if I would even last five seconds if she actually let me have sex with her. Before I could even steel myself, I felt her close the gap between us. She scooted back lodging my dick between my pelvis and her ass. She blew all my nerves away with that and I felt nothing but comfort.

I relaxed myself and reached around her front. For the first time in my life, I cupped her bare breasts. They were extremely soft and fleshy, yet had considerable weight to them. Her nipples were actually the kicker though, as they felt like bottle caps. They were hard and massive. I had never felt on tits this big before so I was completely absorbed in feeling on them. I felt her gently lay her hands over mines as I fondled her breasts. Suddenly she began rocking her hips slowly against my dick. During those few moments, I had forgotten about my dick as funny as that sounds. Her tits commanded all of my attention as I fondled them and imagined what they would look like in the light.

Once I focused on the sensation on my lower half, I understood that something was off. It didn't feel like it felt when she was grinding on me yesterday. I reached down, releasing my hand from her breast and shoving it between us. I noticed that she didn't have on any panties either. I was the only one who still had something on. The heat from that realization rushed throughout my whole body. My ears felt like they were puffing steam out. Not wanting to break our formation, I fiddled with my fly and popped my cock head out so it could rub directly against her ass. She realized what I was doing and waited till I finished before she pressed back into me. My cock head was dripping little beads of pre-cum. It was barely enough to notice, but I knew the feeling as I've been masturbating most of my life.

Her body was better than my wildest dream. So soft and warm, with features that could send guys on a masturbation session at first sight. Instead of going back for her tits, I reached down and cupped her entire right ass cheek. It was closest to my hand so I grabbed it and pulled hard enough to open her ass up. I looked down between us as though I would be able to get a view. It was pitch black in there. I couldn't even see my hand right in front of my face, but the aroma that came from under the blanket could end erectile dysfunction world wide. The smell was that erotic. I noticed while I grabbed her ass that the fingers closest to her center were on moist skin. I understood right then that she was wet.