Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked at me and then walked to her dresser to grab a bra and panties set. I sat under the covers, eyeballing her every move. She turned to face me with two different color bras. One was red and was practically see-through. The other was black with red stripes. Before she could even ask, I was already pointing at the see-through red one. She smirked at my reaction as she tossed the black one back in the drawer. She grabbed the matching panties and began to put them on.

Instead of just casually sliding them on, she turned around and bent all the way over. Giving me a nice view of her pink lower lips. She made sure to move extremely slow as she stepped into and pulled up her panties. It was near impossible not to have a hard-on while viewing something like this. Her bra was not as amazing as there was really no seductive way to put it on. Either way, I watched her every move as she positioned it properly on herself, forcing her breasts up and outwards. As I was watching her, I realized I didn't know what we were. Was she supposed to be my woman now, or were we just having sex but still going to continue our normal relationship.

Curious, I asked, "Mom, what are we?"

She stood still for a few moments as she turned serious. "We are in a fantasy. Anything that has happened between us is make-believe." she said as she made eye contact.

I could see in her eyes that she didn't want to label us. Maybe it was still too soon for that.

"A fantasy huh? So in this fantasy, what are you to me?" I asked, trying to get more information.

She looked away from me and said, "I'm just a random girl and you are a random guy."

I didn't care for that answer at all so I joked, "You are my wife? Wow my dreams have come true."

She looked at me with widened eyes after receiving my joke. A concerned look fell over her face.

"Is that what you really want?" she questioned while searching my eyes for the answer.

I decided to continue my joke, but bump it up to the extreme. "What I want is five kids and a stay-at-home wife." I joked while trying my best to hold a serious expression.

She froze at that answer and just stared at me as if I had something on my face.

I couldn't tell if she knew I was joking or not, so I added another one to make it obvious. "Actually, five kids is a bit weird. I would prefer twenty."

She smiled instantly as she finally caught on that it was a joke. I could see the relief in her eyes.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," she said.

"Why? Are you concerned about being a stay-at-home wife?" I joked as I acted like it was the main cause for concern.

"Yeah. It would seem terribly boring," she answered sarcastically.

"Too bad, it's what I assigned for you," I joked.

She ran over and dove on me. I burst out laughing as she moved pretty quick. Instinctively I wanted to put my knees up, but that would hurt her, so I just let her land on me. She laid on me, only separated by a blanket, as we just stared at each other laughing.

"You want something to eat," she asked.

"Mhm," I replied as I attempted to stretch while still laying down.

"Get yourself cleaned up and I'll make us something," she said.

She slid off of me and walked to her closet and grabbed another robe that I've yet to see before. It looked like a replica of the white silky one except it was black. She then left out of the room and headed to the kitchen. I laid back for a moment as I took everything in. She was acting as though everything was perfectly fine, so I would carry on the same way. I'm pretty sure we would eventually have to lay out some rules, but that would have to wait.

I got up and went to my room to get a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I expected to come in my room and find a destroyed mattress, but all the sheets had already been swapped. I guess she cleaned it before I woke up. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I went to piss and realized my dick was sticky and all my pubic hair was laying flat against me as if they were permed. I pulled it apart gently, just being curious, as I started my shower. When I finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I opened the bathroom door and was bombarded with the smell of breakfast. I stopped at my room door and tossed my dirty boxers in there as I made my way to the dining room. She already had two plates of food laid out and was getting some juice as I entered.

"Smells good," I said as my stomach was growling.

She gave a smirk as she sat a cup of orange juice in front of me. What was noticeable about the setup is that the plates were right next to each other. She never sat next to me when we were the only two eating, but she made sure she was right next to me this time. I grabbed a fork and dug in. We didn't have much conversation as we were too busy stuffing ourselves. As I finished, I went to reach for the plates to take them to the dish washer before she stopped me.

"I'll take care of it," she smiled.

I got up and made my way to the living room. I grabbed the remote and flopped down in the lazy-boy chair as I turned the TV on. I kicked the recliner portion out and laid back watching some shows. About ten minutes later I could hear my mother making her way to the living room. She went to the loveseat and curled up in her favorite position.

"What are you watching?" she asked.

"Some reality show," I yawned. "Why are you sitting so far away?"

She raised an eyebrow at that question before she got slight grin. She then walked over to me and sat straight down in my lap. She had her legs hanging sideways off the arm of the chair and she leaned against me sideways. I wasn't hard at the time, but feeling her soft body on me urged it to come with blistering speed. Feeling me getting hard, she lifted herself up slightly, allowing me to properly adjust my cock before she sat back down. I wrapped my arm around her and rested it on her stomach as I pretended to continue watching the show. As soon as she sat on me, the show immediately turned into another language as I couldn't understand it anymore.

"We need to talk about how we have to act around people we know," she said as she massaged my head.

"I already know. Act like a normal mother and son," I assured.

"Exactly, don't attempt to touch me or say anything strange and out of the ordinary," she commanded.

"I know better than to do something like that, I'm not an idiot," I replied.

"You aren't?" she joked.

I tickled her side for teasing me, causing her to squeal. She jerked in my lap trying to get my hand off of her.

"Seriously though, stay on your "A" game or else I will react violently," she pestered. "Having anyone catch us, especially your dad, would be a nightmare. As long as we are away from people we know, you can act however you want. But in the presence of others, our "thing" is on hold."

"I know, I know," I whined as it was obvious even without her saying it.

"Since we are away from others right now, how about we...," I said as I reached down and rubbed her ass to gesture what I wanted.

"Are you sure you want your balls drained so early? You will have no energy for tonight," she purred as she started rocking us gently in the chair.

That comment sent tingles running down my spine. It was so straight forward and assuring. Recalling the scene from last night though, I had a change of heart. "Maybe I should wait," I said, trying to back out of my previous advance.

"Don't let me talk you out of it. It's up to you," she whispered.

She likes to keep going multiple times in a row. If I got started, she would quickly drain me as she was a monster. Looking at her face, you could never guess that she was so naughty in bed. I could hardly believe that she was my mother with all the things that she did.

"I'm fine, I'd rather wait," I said as I gave in to her suggestion.

She smiled as she leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. And then another, and then another. She was quickly increasing the passion of the kisses with each one. Before I knew it, she was sliding off of me to pull my shorts down. I lifted up slightly so that they would come down easier. As much as I wanted to wait, I wasn't one to put up a fight against a blowjob. My shorts came off, springing my dick up in the air. She looked at me while she seductively wet her lips. Her eyes appeared to be sparkling from the light. I stroked myself a few times out of habit and she jerked my hands out of the way as if they were a nuisance. She leaned over and licked my cock head a few times while staring straight at me. Those beautiful hazel eyes looked amazing as she hovered over my dick.

Her tongue was abnormally long as she twisted and twirled it over my cock. It quickly grabbed my attention as I had never seen it fully extended out of her mouth before. She licked up and down my shaft wetting the entire thing. Suddenly, she plunged to the base of my cock.

"AHH!" I squealed as the sudden pleasure was intense.

I instinctively grabbed her hair bun and used it as a handle to control her pace. She gave over control to me as long as I didn't attempt to stop. Every time I attempted to stop, she would resume on her own. No matter how fast I went, she would allow it. Intense slurping sounds could be heard echoing through the living room. She would gag when I forced her all the way down, but she seemed to prefer that as she always tried to gag herself even without me. I chose to stick at the same pace that I usually masturbate to as I could last longer that way. She didn't pull up to breath a single time. Looking at her actually do it was sexier that you can imagine. A few minutes of her deep throat is all any guy would need to release his children. I could feel the tingle starting at the base of my cock.

"I'm going to cum soon," I whispered.

She started gently squeezing on my balls once I said that. My balls were very sensitive and I didn't normally enjoy people touching them, but it felt amazing right before I came. Her knowledge of sex far surpassed mines. It made me feel like I was in over my head.

As I was about to cum, the porn star in me came out. I wanted to see it splatter on her face. I waited until I was about one stroke out before I pulled hard on her hair. Ripping my cock out of her jaws of life with a loud slurping sound. Before she could do anything, I had already shot the first stream.

"Ahh SHIT!, I yelled as I stroked myself with my free hand, cumming on her lips.

She smacked my hand off her head hard and forced her mouth back over my dick while I was still gushing.

"Holy shit," I squealed as she multiplied the pleasure with that maneuver.

She sucked on my cock head as though it was a straw in her favorite drink. She used her hands to squeeze out every last drop before she swallowed it in one big gulp. I laid back enjoying the feeling of having my cock sucked so forcefully. After a minute or two of her sucking, I started to go limp. She pulled her same move again. Twirling my flaccid penis around in her mouth trying to get me hard again. Already being hip to her moves, I grabbed her hair.

"Not right now," I commanded.

Completely ignoring me as usual, she continued sucking, causing me to twitch in the chair. I reached down and got a better grasp on her hair as I pulled hard yanking her off of me. A loud sucking sound echoed as she sat panting over my dick.

"You don't follow directions very well," I joked while looking down at her.

Her eyes were completely glazed over with lust as she took her finger and scooped up the rest of my cum on her face and jammed it in her mouth. She reached down and started rubbing on her pussy. It was clear that she wanted to get off as well.

Getting the hint, I asked, "You want some to?"

She nodded her head and immediately got up to walk to the loveseat. She sat down and gaped her legs open as far as they would go. As soon as I looked at her panties, I could see a darkened outline of her juices soaking the material. The smell coming from her was strong enough to tranquilize an entire stadium of men. I knelt down in front of her and she had already started squeezing her breasts. I reached out to slide her panties out of the way to get access to the tropical rain forest that sat between her legs. Once I grabbed them, I heard my cell phone ringing in my room.

We both looked at each other as I thought about whether I should get it. I thought about who could be calling me and then I remembered my dad. I jumped as I realized what day it was. Friday was their anniversary day and he wanted me to give her the gifts during that time. I jumped up and ran to get my phone, startling her in the process. I checked to see who it was and it was my dad.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Son, it's time for the gifts. Get them ready and give her your phone," he said as he sounded like he was in a hurry.

"Okay," I responded as I pulled the gifts out from hiding and brought my phone out to my mother.

When I got to the living room, she was already rubbing her pussy and squeezing on her tits. She looked so sexy while doing that. I shook my head at her signaling that she should stop as I handed her my phone.

"Who is that?" she asked

"Dad," I responded.

As if she snapped back to reality, she quickly stood up and straightened herself out. I waited for her to finish and then I handed it to her.

"Hey dear, how is everything," she said as she was staring at me.

I waited for the moment in their conversation where he would tell her about the gifts I had in my hand. They engaged in small talk for a few minutes, so I went to sit back in the lazy-boy chair. Suddenly she yelled out in a fake over dramatic scream.

"OH MY GOD! Thank you so much!," she yelled into the phone.

I took one look at her and could tell it was phony. She never reacts like that and means it. I got up and walked over to her so that she could get the bag out of my hand. She took it and pulled out the two boxes. I walked back over and laid out on the loveseat as I tried to tune out their conversation and listen to the TV.

"Alright, see you soon, bye," she said as she hung up the phone.

She tossed my phone to me as she went into her room. When she came back out, she had only my necklace on.

"I bet this is the one you got me," she said as she played with it on her neck.

"How did you know," I asked.

"Because it actually makes sense," she snickered.

I returned the laugh because I told my dad that his was a bit off. He thought the high price would make up for it though.

"How does it look on me," she asked as she poked her chest out to me.

I looked at her and could see it resting just a bit above her cleavage line. She only had on a robe and underclothes, so I naturally let my eyes drop to her cleavage.

"It looks wonderful on you," I replied while looking at her breast.

She giggled before getting back serious.

"Can we... finish," she purred as she pointed to her leg that had a stream of fluid dripping down her inner thigh.

I nodded my head in agreement with her. Before I could move, she had pulled her panties down and was pushing on my chest to keep me lying down. I stayed still as she mounted my chest. She kept scooting higher until she was right above my face. There was a trail of her sliminess all on my shirt. She looked down at me, lining up properly with my face. I took a look at her pussy and it was steamy and creamy. Even though she had just slid it across my shirt, it was regaining its wetness with incredible speed. Her clit protruded outwards and looked like it was red hot and throbbing. I slowly stuck my tongue out and slid it across her clit.

"Mmmm" she moaned.

I reached up and grabbed her ass to stabilize her as I ran my tongue faster across her bean. It had no taste at all really. Nothing to compare it to. I spent a few moments tracing over it before I started picking up the pace. Following my rhythm, she began humping against my tongue.

"Suck on it," she moaned while still rocking against my tongue.

Following her directions, I lined my lips up with her clit and sucked it into my mouth. She immediately dropped all of her weight on my face, shoving it into my mouth.

"YESS! So good!" she squealed

After giving her a tight suction, she started sliding against my face. I couldn't move my head as she had all her weight on it as she ground herself against me. She rubbed her vagina from my chin, all the way to my eyebrows. Covering my face with her sweet juices. The only thing I had to do was stick my tongue out and she would do all the work.

"AHH, GOD YES!... MMMM," she moaned like crazy as she sat on my face.

It felt like I would drown a few times as she sat her sopping hole straight over my nose and kept rubbing it.

"I'm almost there, suck really hard this time," she commanded.

Following her cues, I waited until she lined her clit up with my mouth and sucked on it like I was trying to tear it off of her.

"AHHH FUCK... YES BABY, I'M CUMMING!" she yelled as she pulled herself off of my face and fell backwards laying across me.

She clamped her legs shut as she had a twitching fit on top of me. I gently massaged her thighs as I waited for her to come down. She was in that state for a good two minutes. I just sat there completely smothered in her cream, watching her tits bobble all over.

"That felt so good," she whimpered as she was catching her breath.

She continued to lay on me for what seemed like hours, but was actually just a few minutes. Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the front door sending us both straight to panic mode. She rolled off of me and grabbed her panties, then we both darted towards the hallway. She ran into her bedroom and I went in my room, wiping my face off on my shirt before taking it off completely and tossing it in my closet. I grabbed a clean t-shirt as I made my way to the front door. I was covered in her scent, but I didn't have time to get cleaned up. My heart was pounding as this was terrible timing. I looked through the peep hole and was immediately filled with anger. This was the last person that I wanted to see at the door as I knew what was about to come.

*****Author's Note*****

Thank you guys for checking out the second part of my story. I tried adding in more dialogue than I normally use to let out more of the personality of these characters. If you are interested in finding out where the mother got her sex skills from, then stay tuned. I still have yet to get into the trials of an actual relationship between them as she is still a married woman. How will this work out when dad comes back home? Also, they have just been having sex so far and have been cooped up in the house. I have some interesting things planned for when they finally get out together. I've yet to fully unravel the mother. She still has a few kinks that are off the wall and will be very interesting to write about.

As usual, tell me how you enjoyed this. I love reading the comments on my story and the ideas you guys have. Did you like the direction I steered it in? That "all over the place" personality that she has is what my mom is famous for. One minute she has her mind set and shuts down all arguments, the next she is crying and going against what she just said lol.

What kind of person does the mother seem like? This sort of feels like I am asking you what my mom seems like lol. Is she desirable? If not, what sort of spice does she need? I have a few in mind but I am open to more. I kept redoing parts that were already written out as I couldn't make up my mind a few times. I hope you enjoyed the direction I started taking it in, and the person at the door in the end will shake up this story in a good way. The person at the door is ripped off from an actual person who used to be in me and my mother's life. A few real scenarios should make it fun to write though, so meh.