Stepping Over the Taboo Barrier Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid closer so that my dick could lay in between her ass cheeks. I didn't plan on penetrating her, but I had plans to get a bit more frisky. As I moved through the blanket, I felt something cold on my left thigh. I couldn't tell at first because it was warm, but the movement allowed air to pass under the blanket and I felt it. My thigh had been sitting in a puddle she created on my sheets. She was beginning her waterfall again and drenching us both. I sat like that for a minute slowly forcing my cock up and down against the crack of her ass.

Suddenly, she turned around and laid on her back. My dick sat throbbing against her right thigh as I felt her reach under me in an attempt to raise me up off the bed. She was beckoning me to climb on top of her.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS IS REALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN!" I screamed out internally.

My heart was beating so loud in my head that I couldn't even hear anything else. I climbed on top of her and she spread her legs wider that I thought possible. I was kneeling between her legs in her puddle of sliminess with my cock erect and stretching through the fly in my boxers. We were now in the proper position to start. Before I could do anything, she reached up and grabbed my neck. Forcing me to fall forward over her. My cock laid throbbing against her burning hot, gushing vortex as she pulled my head over her shoulder. I then heard her speak in my ear.

"Are you sure this is what you want? If you cross this line, our relationship will be changed forever," she whispered in a very submissive voice.

I am not sure who she thought she was talking to, but what guy in there right mind would back out in this situation. Even if I had a revelation and wanted to stop, my dick would override my thoughts and force me to do it anyway. My cock was throbbing so hard that it was actually aching. Instead of speaking in complete sentences, I gave her a simple word.

"Mhm," I hummed back into her ear.

She immediately grabbed my face and turned it towards hers. As she kissed me, she sucked both of my lips into her mouth. It felt like she was trying to suck my face in. I couldn't even open my mouth as she licked all over my lips furiously. She allowed me to open my lips after a few seconds. They were completely coated in her saliva. I attempted to kiss her normally and when I did, she stuck her tongue deep in my mouth. Her tongue was shockingly long as it felt like she was about to reach my throat. She twirled and gyrated her tongue on top of mines, massaging my whole mouth. I had never kissed someone as experienced as her before. Even though she was dangerously close to my throat, it didn't feel bad at all. In fact, she was blowing my mind with her skills. Maybe I was a puppy compared to her.

After about three minutes of the most intense make-out session in my life, she pulled her tongue out of my mouth. As our lips separated she pulled my face back down to hers and licked all over my lips again. Her tongue was wiggling all over my face. It didn't matter if I had my eyes open or closed as it was pitch black anyway. I didn't do anything with my hands except use it to keep my balance over her. Every time she would run her tongue over my lips, she would split them apart and wiggle between them. I might as well have had zero experience when it came to her skills.

I suddenly felt her reaching down between us. I felt a bit nervous as I knew she was going to grab on my cock, but I lifted up slightly so that she could get through. I felt her grab on my shaft and stroke it up and down very gently. She then stopped at the base and I could feel her aim it at her pussy. She rubbed my cock head on her clit up and down before she slapped it on it forcefully.

"MMMMM," she moaned.

Meanwhile she didn't miss a beat with her lips. Sucking on my face like it was made of candy. She moaned ever so slightly in my mouth whenever she slapped my dick on her clit. I could tell she loved the feeling as she kept slapping my dick on her repeatedly for the next minute or so. With every slap, you could hear an intense smacking sound as she was soaking wet.

My dick started getting slight tingles and I hadn't even penetrated her yet. This was bad news as I was not going to be able to last. She was doing so much erotic love-making that I've never experienced before. I was used to a quick fuck, but I've never been completely taken advantage of like she was doing. She stopped slapping my dick on her and stroked my shaft back and forth two more times. I felt her go to the base of my cock and aim me at her scalding hot vortex again. She then pulled her arm out from between us and left it to me. The moment of truth was now on my shoulders.

I had no time to think or breathe as she was going to work on my face. I slowly lowered my hips until I felt my tip penetrate her creamy realm. It felt like I stuck my dick in boiling hot water. I slowly lowered myself inside of her until I ran out of length. I could feel her squeezing down on my dick really tight. Her walls were fully intact as it felt like she had a vice grip on my cock.

"AHHHH... yes please, please... GO JUST LIKE THAT!" she squealed as I plunged in her.

Instead of continuing her licking, she bit on my bottom lip and held onto it while she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. With every pump she would use her legs to force me down harder.

"OH GOD THAT FEELS SO NICE...MMMM, please FUCK ME with THAT FAT COCK!" she purred while talking into my mouth.

Her shocking words and the intense sensation made it so that I couldn't last long. After five cock-squeezing pumps, my balls and shaft were gripped with tingles. I didn't want to cum inside of her as I didn't know what kind of situation she was in.

"Ohh shit," I whispered to her as she was still latched onto my bottom lip.

As if reading my mind, she let go of my lip and pulled me out of her. I felt her urging me to sit on her stomach. I climbed up higher and straddled her stomach. She then pushed into my back again, urging me to go even higher. I damn near sat on her breast as my glistening cock hung over her face. My dick was covered is pussy cream and was throbbing as it was about to explode. Without the use of her hands, she leaned up and plunged her mouth to the base of my cock in one go.

"OHH!" I squealed as it was a bit shocking.

She sucked me in deep strokes. Never once did she stop halfway down. I could hear nothing but slurping sounds and a light choke every now and then as she took in my whole length. I heard her gagging herself as she was forcing me in her throat. I attempted to pull her head back slowly, but she wouldn't allow me to move her. She kept gagging herself on me, slobbering all over my dick. The feeling was to die for. It felt like an exact replica of her pussy. Very tight, hot, and wet. It didn't take but a minute for the demon to rise from within.

"OH SHIT, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" I pleaded, expecting her to let up.

She wrapped her arms around me gripping my ass and forcing me further down her throat. How was she even supposed to breath during this time. I was suddenly overtaken by electricity and tingles as I exploded into her mouth. She did a rolling motion with her tongue under my shaft massaging the cum out of me.

"HOLY FUCK!" I moaned as my cock pumped round after round of sperm into her mouth.

I felt like I was blasting her brains out with how forceful my orgasm hit me. My ass clenched up and made me force myself deeper in her mouth. I sat atop her twitching ever so slightly as the pleasure train passed through me. My breathing had become deeper as I was starting to come down from the clouds. I could hear her swallowing every time I pumped a stream into her. She didn't let any land in her mouth as she swallowed it straight down as it came. I've never had someone allow me to cum anywhere except for a condom, so you can understand how excited I was. Not only did she let me cum in her mouth, but she swallowed it down straight away. That was so fucking hot.

After about a minute, I was beginning to go limp and the hyper-sensitivity was starting to set in. She would not release my cock. She was massaging it and twirling it with her tongue furiously.

"WOAH, wait a... sec," I squealed as the sensitivity was at its peak.

Not caring, she continued sucking and slurping away. I was twitching back and forth trying to ride out the tingles. It was not easy to sit still during that time. To my surprise though, I was hard again within a minute. I usually would have to wait ten to twenty minutes, but with her, she cut that down to almost nothing. This woman was so far out of my league. I was not prepared for her to be like this. As much as I was surprised though, I was turned on. Getting drained by the hottest milf I've ever seen did wonders for my ego. I felt like I was on top of the world at that point. Even the president would kneel before me.

Coming down from my ego-trip, I was sitting at full stiffness in her mouth. She popped me out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound and kissed the head of my dick. She then pushed on me, signaling for me to go back to her nether region. I climbed back into position and fixed myself between her legs. There was still a river down below as she was one of a kind when it came to making it flood. I felt her reaching up my chest to get a hold on my neck. She wanted to pull me back down and suck my face off again. Remembering that she just took my load, I hesitated for a second as I didn't want to taste my own seed. In the end though, I manned up and allowed her to pull me down as it was my seed anyway. She got straight to work immediately. Shoving her tongue all the way in my mouth and exploring every part.

Already knowing what she likes, I reached down and rubbed my dick gently side to side against her clit. She spread her legs open even wider and sucked on my lip harder.

"Slap on it please," she whispered into my mouth.

Following her command, I start slapping my dick on her clit again.

"Yes, MMMMMM... I love that thick cock slapping against my pussy," she confessed as she twitched with every slap.

Without warning, I pulled back and plunged into her pussy in one go.

"OHHH FUCK, you cock sucker... MMMMM. I just came all over your dick," she whimpered as she stopped kissing and squeezed me with her legs.

Her vagina was literally pulsating as it almost pushed me back out of her. She had stiffened up her body and jerked sided to side. Good thing I had just came a few minutes ago or I would have been at the edge again. The tightness felt so amazing that I just sat still for a minute while I enjoyed it.

"More please, I want more fucking," she squealed as she came down from her first orgasm.

I started out slowly pumping into her as she squeezed my dick tighter and tighter. After a few strokes, I picked up the pace. It was now a loud slapping sound with every stroke as I forced our bodies together.

"Give me your hand," she purred as she reached for my right arm.

I gave her my hand and leaned all of my weight on my left arm. She took four of my fingers and shoved them in her mouth.

"What a kinky woman," I thought to myself.

She sucked them in so deep that I could feel the entrance to her throat with my finger tips. I slowly gyrated my hips in an out of her as she sucked on my fingers like she wanted to swallow them. Suddenly, she pulled them out of her mouth.

"Rub on my clit with these," she whispered as she released my hands.

My hands were dripping with saliva, so I reached down to get a hold of her clit. I stopped stroking into her for a moment as my hands searched for the proper place.

"Don't stop fucking me PLEASE! Do both at the same time," she pleaded.

Understanding the situation now, I started pumping into her again while I rolled my finger around all over her clit. Her reaction was instantaneous as she immediately started jerking harder.

"YES... AHHHH.. OH GOD YES!" she screamed.

"YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ME CREAM ALL OVER YOUR DICK!" she yelled as she enjoyed my work.

I had a good technique going. I would plunge into her and flick her clit at the same pace. Each time her words would get more and more erotic.

"Just a little more, I'm almost there," she whimpered as she felt her second orgasm coming up.

I got more forceful and started pounding into her with more strength. I could hear the slapping sound of our thighs squishing together as I pumped into her. I started rocking the bed really hard as I was giving deep and fast strokes. Her breathing became heavier as I was forcing her to climax. No longer rubbing her clit, I use my free hand to gain more balance so I could go even faster. Before I knew it, I was pumping into her at about four strokes per second. She had gone quiet as I forced her into the mattress at an incredible pace. I could only feel her holding onto my arms as I thrashed her about.

"AHHHH, SO GOOD BABY... FINISH ME OFF... YES!" she begged as I tried to throw her back out.

Suddenly, I felt her trying to push me off of her as she fell into seizure mode. She arched her back all the way up and pushed against my chest beckoning me to pull out. I ignored all her attempts. The pressure that she was squeezing down on me with felt like enough to rip my dick off. It was so tight that I just had to continue stroking in and out.

"Baby... AHHHH... please, just a second," she pleaded.

Her cries fell on deaf ears as I picked up the pace even faster. Pounding into her contorted and twitching body sent chills through me. I felt like I was really laying pipe. That tight pressure urged my next load to begin its journey. I was thumping her against the mattress with more power than ever. Her twitches were becoming less frequent and her weird moves were settling down. Even though she was winding down, I was on my way up.

"Ugh, so tight," I whimpered as I pumped into her.

"Are you going to cum inside me?" she whispered.

I didn't know whether she was on birth control or had her tubes tied.

"Can I?" I asked as I neared completion.

"If you want," she said.

I continued pounding into her as I stroked myself to the peak. The sensation was as good the second time as it was during the first. The mattress springs were no match as they started squeaking in protest.

"Ahh, shit I'm about to cum again," I whimpered as my balls tightened up.

I pulled out near the last second as I was unsure about her answer and didn't want any problems later. I pointed it at her burning hot mound as I stroked myself roughly to urge the last explosion out. She reached down and yanked my hands off of my cock and aimed it back at her sopping wet hole. She then used her legs to force me back in. This time, she had me wrapped really tight. I couldn't even lift up to pump into her as she would rise with me. She had literally latched onto me, mashing her tits into my chest

"Wow," I thought to myself as she made it clear where she wanted it.

We had less than five seconds before I would blast her off to the moon. She licked up the left side of my face until she got to my ear. Where she nibbled on it.

"Flood my tight pussy," she purred in my ear while licking all over it.

As if following her command, my seed burst out with amazing force.

"Ohh yeah," I squealed while I enjoyed the ripples of pleasure surging through my body.

She gyrated her hips and squeezed even tighter to milk my cock for everything it was worth. I felt like I had died and went to heaven. Such a godlike feeling can only be experienced in heaven.

"That was amazing," I whispered as she laid back down releasing her grip on me.

She urged me to climb back on top her. My dick slipped out of her boiling hot cunt with a noticeable plopping sound. It was covered with our combined love-fluids and was still throbbing. She slurped it into her mouth while gently caressing my balls.

"Mmm," I moaned as I got my cock cleaned.

Not even twenty seconds later, the hyper-sensitivity had came back. Continuing with her tradition, she was steadily slurping and twirling it around on her tongue. I knew exactly what she was doing this time though.

"Woah, that's enough," I pleaded as I jerked from the over stimulation.

Completely ignoring me again, she made even louder slurping sounds. I reached down and grabbed her hair to pull her off my cock. She struggled a bit but eventually let go with a loud slurp. I was in full twitch mode as the sensation was too strong.

"WHEW!" I yelled as I let out a huge sigh.

"She would have probably never stopped if I didn't force her off of me," I thought to myself.

"Thanks for pulling me out of there. I was a goner," my dick said in my subconscious mind.

I collapsed on the bed, laying on my back as I was trying to simmer back down. The bed was messy, wet, and sticky all over. I felt her moving to get off the bed and then a gentle nudge on my arm.

"Come," she whispered.

I crawled across the bed being led by her arm as we made our way to my bedroom door.

"Oops," she snickered as she walked into the wall next to my door.

I burst out laughing as I would've probable done the same thing. She led me all the way to her bedroom. As soon as the door opened, I could smell her scent all in the room. We slowly walked hand in hand to her king-sized bed as she slid the covers out the way creating a space for me. Once I laid down, she slowly climbed in and hung over me. Her naked body laid over mines with her huge breast mashed against my chest. She then gave me the most passion-filled kiss I had ever had.

There was no erratic tongue movement or aggressive sucking. Just gentle kisses followed by the dance of our tongues. I was gently caressing her ass as we made out in total darkness. The only sound in the room was the smacking sound of our lips. After a few minutes of kissing, she finally got off of me and laid to my right. I turned to face her and she scooted back into me, locking us in a proper spooning position. She lifted up and reached for my right arm. Getting the hint, I extended it out and she laid on it. I then took my left hand and reached around to cup her breast. Not to squeeze on them or anything, but to just rest it there. I laid there silently and I ran over what had just happened in my memories. We had crossed the line and nobody sprouted horns or anything. Everything felt just fine, although her reactions in this whole situation blew my mind. After about ten minutes, the dream realm came to get me.

*****_____*****

Friday morning rolled around as I was awakened by the bed shaking. I opened my eyes and realized I was in an unfamiliar room. As I looked around I saw my mother's back facing me as she had just got out the shower and was putting lotion on her legs while she sat at the foot of the bed. My memories came blasting back instantly. I laid there watching her in the sunlight lotion herself. It dawned on me that I had not seen her naked last night. This morning would be the first time if she would turn around.

As if reading my mind, she stood up and turned to face me. I almost died from the beautiful sight that was in front of me. Her breasts looked like they were dipped in chocolate from how big and brown her areola were. They were the perfect size when you consider how big her actual nipples are. As if that wasn't enough to aid in a morning wood, her lower half would guarantee it. She had a perfect upside down triangle trimmed right into her pubic hair. Her vagina looked pinkish, but not much of it was showing. I sat in awe, gazing at the amazing figure that stood in front of me.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

I gave her the "ok" sign with my hands, signaling my approval.