Stepsister Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

Jenna face lit up with excitement, "you won't regret it mommy." Kelly scoffed, wondering why her daughter was talking like this, she had never talked like this before.

Kelly lifted her ass up and pushed her skirt and panties down, revealing her pussy to Tim and Jenna. She threw her clothes on the floor, and turned to face her stepson.

Tim looked directly at his prize. His step mom's pussy had a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair running from just above her slit and halfway down her pussy lips. He saw her pussy lips swollen and plump, and slightly agape. He could see her clit sticking out from the top of her slit, looking as big around as her nipples.

Tim licked his lips, slowly moving between her legs, keeping his eyes focused on his step mom's pussy. He scooted forward, moving his dick closer to her pussy.

When the head of his dick brushed against her slit, Kelly put her hand on his abdomen, "but don't cum in me, make sure you pull out before you do."

Without looking up at her, Tim gave her a quick nod as he held his dick steady. All he could think about now was penetrating her.

Jenna moved down the bed a little, wanting to see it up close. She didn't know why, but she wanted to see what it looked like to see a guy's dick penetrate a pussy. She watched Tim steadily move his hips forward, the head of his dick spreading her mom's pussy lips apart and the glans of his head disappear inside. She looked up at her mom, her mom moaning in pleasure, smiling at her mom, "does it feel good momma?"

Kelly had her eyes closed, focusing on feeling her pussy stretching to capacity, taking short breaths, trying to relax. She felt Tim steadily continue to push his dick further into her, his dick hitting every sensitive spot in her pussy. "Oh fuck Tim, your dad has nothing on you, I haven't felt this full in a longtime," she cried out, feeling his balls brush against her ass.

Tim looked down at his step mom's pussy, her swollen lips protruding around the base of his dick. He let out a long groan, leaning forward and putting his hands on either side of her body, ready to fuck her. "Oh my god, I love being inside you," he groaned in lust, not even thinking straight right now.

Kelly opened her eyes, looking up at him, "fuck me Tim, fuck my pussy hard," she gritted out, letting go of every inhibition.

Jenna felt another twinge of jealousy, listening to them talk. She thought Tim loved being in her pussy, and would just like fucking her mom. Her pussy was tingling now, wanting to feel his dick inside it again, but she got what she wanted, and hoped this got them out of trouble.

She moved her hand to her pussy and started lightly rubbing it up and down. She had masturbated before, and found that rubbing her pussy was starting to satisfy the itch.

Jenna watched Tim move his hips back, his long dick pulling out of her mom's pussy. It looked as if his dick was going to pull the insides of her mom's pussy out of her. 'Is that what mine looked like when he moved in and out of me?' She asked herself, rubbing her pussy harder.

Kelly put her hands on Tim's ass, looking up at him, pulling on his ass, and lifting her hips into him, his hips slamming against hers. "Ohhh," Kelly moaned as he slammed into her hard.

They started moving in time with each other, Tim moving his hips fast and hard, as Kelly met his thrusts with her hips. "That's it Tim, fuck me, fuck your step mom hard. Ohhh god your dick feels so good in me," Kelly yelled.

Tim was grunting loudly, watching his dick move in and out of her pussy, it glistening with her juices. He looked back up at her, seeing her tits jiggling and moving with his thrusts, hitting her chin. He leaned forward and started sucking the middle of her chest, between her tits, feeling them rub against his cheeks.

Kelly moved her hands from his ass and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him against her chest. "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck you're going to make me cum again," she cried out, feeling an orgasm beginning to build again.

She felt his thick member rubbing against everything in her pussy, her fat clit rubbing against his abdomen every time he slammed into her. She looked over at her daughter and saw Jenna rubbing her own pussy, Jenna's eyes fixed on her stepbrother fucking her. Kelly moaned, knowing this was exciting her daughter too, "do... you... want... help... Jenna?" Kelly stumbled out between thrusts.

Jenna broke her look and looked up at her mom in confusion. Kelly smiled at Jenna, "come up here sweetheart."

Jenna still confused, moved up the bed towards her mom. She continued rubbing her pussy, feeling her excitement growing.

Kelly reached out with her hand and cupped Jenna's pussy. Jenna looked at her mom uneasily as she felt her mom sink a finger into her cum filled hole. "Mmmm," Jenna moaned in pleasure, gyrating her hips forward and back.

"Does my little girl like that?" Kelly asked, feeling her orgasm getting ready to overtake her.

Jenna closed her eyes and responded, "uh huh, uh huh."

Kelly could feel how wet Jenna's pussy was, knowing some of it was from Tim's cum, fingering her daughter quickly. "Does my little girl wanna cum when her momma does? Huh does she wanna cum all over my finger?" Kelly yelled as Tim started sucking on one of her nipples.

Jenna felt her orgasm coming on strong, "oh yes mommy, I can feel it coming, I can feel ittttt!" Jenna cried, her orgasm overtaking her.

Kelly watched her daughter start to cum, her finger squeezed by her daughter's pussy. "That's it sweetheart cum for mommy, mmm," Kelly moaned.

Jenna's body shook and thrashed around, her pussy forcing some of Tim's cum out, with her own juices, running down her mom's hand and arm, and down the inside her thighs.

Jenna continued to cum, and then Kelly cried out, "oh fuck, I'm cumming Tim, your beautiful dick is making me cummmmm."

Her body trembled and shook under him, continuing to pound her pussy hard. He felt his step mom's pussy tighten, squeezing his dick harder.

"Oh fuck Tim, oh fuck Tim," Kelly moaned as she came.

Jenna had finished cumming and fell to the bed in exhaustion, her body and pussy still tingling. 'Oh my fucking god,' she thought, trying to recover.

Kelly started to come back to earth, her stepson Tim continuing to fuck her hard. "Oh my god Tim, you haven't cum yet?" She asked trying to stop him.

Tim stopped his movements, looking up from her chest and shook his head. He knew he could hold off for a while, because he had just came a little while ago.

"I can't take much more, your dick is going to rub me raw," she said, still trying to catch her breath.

Tim pushed himself up, making his dick throb inside her. He didn't want to pull out of her, enjoying being in her wet pussy.

Kelly groaned when she felt his dick throb, "mmm, why don't you fuck my tits until you cum." She didn't want him to take his dick out of her, but she was already starting to feel sore. She knew the reason he hadn't cum yet was because he already ejaculated earlier.

Tim looked down at her tits, pondering her request. He knew he wanted to cum again, but wanted it to be in her pussy. He finally decided to pull out. He reluctantly pulled out of his step mom's pussy, looking down at the gaping hole he had just been in. He straddled her stomach and moved up her body, her juices dripping off his dick and onto her abdomen.

Kelly put her hands on her juicy tits, pushing them together, and wrapping them around his dick. She looked down at his fat head poking out of the top of her tits and licked her lips. She looked up at Tim and smiled, "okay Tim, fuck my tits like its my pussy."

Tim knew it was nothing like her pussy, but he slowly started moving his hips forward and back, feeling her tits rub against the shaft of his dick and head when he moved. Every time he moved forward, the head of his dick came close enough to his step mom's face, that stuck her tongue out and flicked it against the tip.

He started grunting, moving faster with each stroke. While he moved his balls rubbing against her body, heightened his sensitivity, and he could feel his cum beginning to boil up. "I'm gonna cum soon," he announced as he looked down at his step mom.

Kelly smiled at him and nodded, "go ahead sweetheart, cum for mommy, let me taste it." Kelly opened her mouth wide, ready for him to cum.

Tim looked down at her, with her mouth wide open, the head of his dick coming close to it. His dick began to swell, moving his hips forward one more time, "here it comes, I gonna cummmm."

Kelly watched the head of his dick get even bigger, feeling his dick throb between her tits. She watched the first shot of his cum shoot out and over her open mouth, hitting her in one of her eye's.

Tim's hips jerked, holding himself still, more cum rushing up his dick and spilling into Kelly's open mouth. "Ugh, ugh," Tim grunted with every shot of cum, filling his step mom's mouth.

As he finished cumming, his dick continued to dribble cum onto her chest, his dick still lightly twitching. Kelly let go of her tits, grabbing his leaking dick, and wrapping her lips around the head, trying to suck the rest of the cum out of it.

Tim shuddered, feeling her suck on his sensitive head. He groaned, spent now.

Kelly let go of his dick, looking up at him and opening her mouth to show him some of his cum. Tim watched her close her mouth, and swallow. He quietly groaned, enjoying the sight of his step mom swallowing his cum.

She opened her mouth again and showed him it was empty now, "mmm I love the taste of cum."

Tim chuckled, climbing off her. He retrieved some Kleenx's and handed to her, to wipe off the cum from her eye and chest.

After Kelly wiped the cum off, she sat up and looked at the kids, "now this never happened, and you guys better not ever have sex with each other again, is that clear?"

Tim and Jenna looked at each other, then back at Kelly, both nodding. "Good, now clean up and dressed before your dad gets home," Kelly said, getting off of the bed and getting dressed.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers
12