All Comments on 'Steve's Best Christmas Gift Ever'

by walkerlong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Good Story

Not a fan of anal, but overall, this was a sweet story. Perhaps a continuation of the story? Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
opening was a grabber

And the rest retained my interest: dialogue, descriptives (checking the expiration dates - nice touch!), and a happy ending. A pleasurable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

ANy chance the adventures continue...part 2 and on.

Steve could have a lot of neat facets to his past, and he could fight the machine that enslaves his new love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute

I loved this story. It was cute and romantic. I was worried when Dawn said she was an escort but it turned out great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great! but.......

Great story! But you need a good editor. Indeed, the story is good enough that it salvaged the rating, but there are enough minor flaws in the writing that it gets a bit cumbersome. Seriously, don't stop writing (but do get an editor).

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

excellent story.... keep up the good work

mystery_wondermystery_wonderover 16 years ago
I Liked It!

I really enjoyed reading this story... unfortunately being a not-so-big fan of anal, that was the only part I... didn't enjoy. But, like I said before - The rest of the story was great... thanks for a tremendous read!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 16 years ago
Oh, those hookers...

with hearts of gold. It's an old story but still engaging. Nice job. Best, Ken

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous