All Comments on 'Still Faithful, Always Pt. 02'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Husband says about lover: "I hope he stays until Sunday." Yup, that happens. Not. ))

Question: why doesn't Dan get himself some smokin' hot babe, a "10", who f*cks hims senseless, and who he gives an engagement ring to, that the little woman could never compete with, and have him run off to spend "quality time" with said babe and lets see how the little woman likes it. )))))

Or do you only think wives should treat husbands like shit??

PS And, IN THE REAL WORLD, when she tells the company execs about Greg, their REAL reaction would be "if she'll screw over her own husband like that, she'll screw us over TWICE as bad if she ever gets the chance" and Ms. BTO would be history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a s....

this is stupid s....

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not trying to be TOO negative

But this was confusing. Not very clever. And not interesting or entertaining to read. Was there a point to this mess?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still trash

Wordy, boring and still trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why did you write this?

This was horrible.1* for not leaving well enough alone. Laura once again shits all over hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What I first thought of is...

That while Greg told Laura that she was too harsh in her dealings with Dan about her affair,and that Greg respects Dan - that later on he makes sure to make her body so that. Dan "knows his place".

Honestly,the best part of this story was the alternative future where Dan finally gets some balls & leaves Laura. Possibly this is where this is going - who knows? But I'm refraining from voting until I see how it all plays out.

I just hope Dan sticks by what he said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
there are three authors on lit that cause instant dislike

this is because every story they have written revolves in circles xleglover, uk reseacher and bobnbobbi all cause the readers pain i cant even read one of there tales. only the comments

maybe its time we had a cuckold section separate to loving wives.

the only good thing is that lordslamdawg hasnt made one of his long winded, piss stained comments that glorifies these stories.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 10 years ago
This is a Loving Wife???!! Certainly NOT to her husband!

And I agree wit the other comments, in THE REAL WORLD once this got out, she would be history. Her lifestyle is a lawsuit looking for a place to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-there are three authors..........

The "cuckolding" category has been suggested numerous times to Lit. They won't bite. Anything to do with a wife, no matter what gets thrown into loving wives.I've seen fetish, interracial, bdsm, willing cuckolding thrown into this category so often it's become the norm. Another author you can add to your list is "diagones", the king of cuckold writers according to the cuckies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's still...

a scheming, lying, deceitful, faithless slut.

Her husband allows incredible leeway, with only three rules. She's already broken rule number three about not making it public, yet keeps it secret. Fucking bitch. He absolutely needs to find the balls to dump her. No slut in the world is worth the pain she intentionally puts him through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please don't drag this tory out to 8 or 10 chapters

I like the idea of the story yet I wonder why the husband would even consider this again. He was burned badly before and now it seems he will be burned again. Again I ask and please author explain why would a husband put up with this from his wife? Why? Maybe if you could get us to understand why he is letting her have a lover we would have a better idea on this story. I like it but it has this question hanging over it! Also the lover doesn't give a rat's ass about the husband he wants to take her away from him!! The husband knows this too from last time. Again I ask WHY? Your first story had me wishing the husband would just stop them and leaver her. It burned my heart for the way she treated him. yet, now he has no idea what is going on and I have a bad feeling he is going to get burned again. He needs to get a set and tell her to stop. Then he can see who she loves the most. This is the second part and those who don't like the stroy should stop reading it by now. If not they just hate the writer and that's to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some Thoughts

I like the breezy ______ style that bobbi brings to his work. I can't exactly think of the right word to describe it: feminine, cutesy. Calling people by descriptive adjectives like "Artsy", "Mrs. Patron", etc. adds a certain flair and style. I enjoy the stories even though I cannot relate to them. Bobbi's themes are like UK Researcher's and XLoeglover's in their cuckism and make no mistake they are cuck. Dan gets a 70 year old woman and his wife totally disrespects him behind his back. Dan would be perfectly content to live a normal monogamous married life but he is forced to take a 70 year old "friend" with benefits while Laura has a true lover who is another husband to her. I almost said "second" husband to her but it is plain that Greg is first and Dan is second. Dan is like an old worn out shoe that is kept around because it is comfortable while Greg is the person Laura shares romantic love with. Here is how Laura described Dan "The only thing I'm interested in is pajamas, sharing the last drink of a long day with the man I love, and fooling around in bed with that special man." Note, she uses singular "the man I love" not "one of my loves", etc. Feeling like she does with Dan and having so much better sex with him, giving him special sex she won't give her husband, making fun of him, is bound to profoundly change her feelings for her husband. You cannot love two people equally in a romantic way. Greg is first, Dan is a distant second. Laura is absolutely forever unfaithful.

The question I ask myself is: does bobbi really believe he is portraying Laura as someone that is "faithful" to someone other than herself or is this a play on words and meant to be a joke?

Regardless, it is well written and a fun read; at least for me. It would be interesting to see what happens if Dan would start having the same kind of intense feelings of love for Artsy that are reciprocated by Artsy. Would Laura be as accepting and allow herself to be a second wife and Artsy to be Dan's first wife? I hope that is where bobbi takes the story. Anonymous 1.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Dumb

Getting like xleglover, monontonous and tone deaf. On and on, no resolution, Dan has no balls. Not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Written by a pervert

For perverts, enjoy girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great effort

Loved it. Hope you will continue with Peggy and Porter too. I think the sections on Patron are too long and take away from the greg-laura adventures. Glad you are writing this sequel.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

BoobNBobbi with yet another real piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous