Still Respectable People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he pulled his mouth loose from her saliva coated tits and bluntly asked "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes I want you to fuck me!." She gasped.

"Then get on the bed and spread it for me." He ordered.

My sexy wife laid back crosswise on the big king bed, opened her thighs wide and pulled her knees up in wanton invitation.

Lippy did his thing and zoomed in tight on her cunt. I saw that it was wet with her passion..

I expected Richard to immediately plunge into her, but he surprised me. He crawled onto the bed, sniffed her gaping pussy and licked her fat slippery lips. He spread them with his fingers and tongued deep inside her vagina slit. Turning slightly toward the camera he said in a raspy voice, "I just love to taste the pussy juice before I fuck a woman."

After a minute or more of smacking and licking his lips he asked, "Are you ready to take me on Mrs. Baker?"

"Yes, I need your cock!" She begged.

His un-circumcised member was stiff and purple with engorged blood. Pulling the foreskin back fully he deliberately rubbed the head up and down her slick groove a few times to pick up lubrication then pushed inward.

Lippy moved his position a step to the side to get a tight focus on the huge bulbous shaft as it slid past her lips and slowly sank deep inside her.

Nearly half his huge throbbing prick was up her before I heard Brenda say, "Unnh! Hold up for a minute honey. I want all that big sugar stick, but put it in me slow at first, I need to adjust to it."

A minute later she followed with "All right you can go ahead now......Then, oh! That feels so damn good! I'm completely filled with you."

"Yes, I'm in you all the way up to my nuts Brenda how do you like it?"

"If you were in any further I think I'd be able to taste it Richard. It feels like I've got a rolling pin inside me but I love every inch of it."

"I 'm going to fuck your tight little cunt now if you're ready for it."

"Oh Yes! Go for it baby! Pump me slow and deep and make me cum hard."

The camera drew back and panned over their bodies as Richard's ass started to rise and fall between my wife's creamy thighs. She wrapped her sleek nylon encased legs around the small of his back and began making little whimpering noises as he drove the full length of his slimy shaft in and out of her.

The camera went in close to show Brenda's face which was wearing an expression of utter lust. Lippy then panned to Richard's gaze of rapt concentration as he focused on her tits flopping up and down. as he rammed in and out of her.

Brenda began moaning "Oh Yes! Oh Yes, Oh Yesssss, as she does when I am fucking her and I knew she was getting close to climax.

"Are you gonna cum?" Richard asked.

"Oh Yes! I'm ready right now, give it to me! Fuck me hard. Oooooh! You're going to make me cum. Then, "I'M CUMMMING! Her ass jerked upward twice and she shuddered beneath him.

Richard laughed with glee, "I do believe you got it off Mrs. Baker."

"Oh yeah! You made me cum good with that big old thing of yours."

"I know! And I'll bet I can pop you off again sugar. Just get your ass rolling up to meet me and pump my prick. I'm going to fuck you deep and fast!"

She met him stroke for stroke, raising her sex eagerly to meet his downward strokes. A minute passed, then two then three Richard was beginning to sweat, and gasping for air. I heard him breathlessly say, "Can't hold off much longer, I'm getting close, how about you?"

"Me too, I'm ready now. I want all your sweet cream deep inside me, NOW, NOW! Richard, NOW! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!................. AAARRRGGHH!"

Richard buried as deep in her as possible, crushing his nut sack against her plump, fat lips, then bellowed incoherently as he jetted stream after stream of semen in her.

He collapsed heavily onto her chest. For a moment they both lay still, trying to regaining their breath.

Slowly, Richard rose to his knees looking down at her face.

"God that was good, even better than I remembered. I could tell you loved it too." He then bent and kissed her mouth passionately.

Brenda took his face in both her hands and returned the kiss lovingly. As they broke the embrace she glanced directly at the camera. I clearly saw the flicker of guilt in her eyes. She realized I would be jealous seeing this display of affection.

I had complained bitterly about this after the event last summer and knew she had understood my feelings. It was her sympathetic response bordering on fondness rather than her sexual enjoyment that made me feel uncomfortable. Jealousy of another man was something I had never felt before. But, her affectionate displays were something I felt should only be done with me. Brenda said during the excitement and sexual pleasure during the rape she wasn't able to control herself that much. "I'm a normal woman with ordinary feelings. I can't help get lost in the intensity of emotion. I am not a cold, calculating whore!"

Richard pulled his softened cock out and rolled onto his back. I saw that it was slick and coated with their juices.

As his breathing slowed he said, " I need to catch my breath, got to rest a minute. That was very fine pussy Mrs. Baker. Do you think your husband will get horny watching you take on another man and fuck him like you just did?

"Oh absolutely, he will get very sexually stimulated seeing me aroused and having a hard orgasm with a big cock in me. I doubt if he will even notice you."

"That's pretty kinky you have to admit, but I'm certainly not complaining. Would you like to suck me up hard again so we can go another round?"

Immediately Brenda slid down to kneel between his legs and take him in hand.

Raising his heavy limp penis she gripped it with both her small hands, one above the other, and gently eased the foreskin back. Even soft the head was as big as a doorknob. She smiled sweetly at the camera then took him in her mouth.

Within a couple of minutes she had it standing rigidly erect. Holding the head between her forefinger and thumb she displayed it like a trophy. Then looking into the camera lens again asked. "Would you just look at all this big hard man meat?" Then with a little giggle added, "How can all of it possibly fit inside my sweet little pussy?"

Smiling in anticipation she straddled it smoothly, then easily slid the entire shaft in until she was resting her full weight on the big man's crotch.

Impaled fully she looked down at him and asked, "Would you like to be woman fucked Richard?"

"Oh! God yes!"

"Then just lay back, relax and keep it hard for me. You don't have to do a thing except enjoy yourself.

Looking directly at the camera again she added. " I am going to fuck your big hard cock until I make myself cum just like all you big macho men do when you get on top of a woman. I'll let you have your pleasure later after I finish riding it as long as I want."

Brenda gripped him with her knees, placing her hands on his hairy chest and leaned forward. She reminded me of a Jockey riding a high spirited horse, bouncing and sliding forward and back, constantly rubbing her sex into him. She rode at a steady gallop at first, smoothly maintaining control over her high spirited stud. But gradually her demeanor changed. Her expression became serious and concentrated as her pleasure rose.

As she approached the finish line her pace rose in intensity and she began yelling encouragement to her steed. "Keep it up! Just a little more! Hold on Richard I'm almost there!" Then with a cry of pure lust she threw her head back with a groan, twisting and tossing it from side to side in wild glorious orgasmic abandon. The race was over and she was clearly the winner.

My lovely wife slowly composed herself but continued to sit contentedly on him, his huge male shaft still buried to the hilt. She stirred a little, making small pelvic movements fore and aft and smiling contentedly.

Finally she said, " That was very satisfying Richard! Now it's your turn. How would you like to have me?"

"I want it exactly like you gave it to me last summer. Just as you are now, sitting on top, but leaning back and doing that hot bump and grind stripper thing while you fuck me."

" I knew you were going to say that! Tom usually wants it like that too. Ever since that day he saw me doing you that way. He says I should have been a coochie dancer!"

*******

Brenda finally finished talking to her son on the phone, walked back to the family room and sat next to me. She glanced toward the TV screen and saw herself leaning back and doing her coochie special on Richards up thrust cock.

She immediately recognized the action, grabbed the TV remote, and made the screen go black.

"In the sudden silence I nervously asked, "How is your son doing after his surgery?"

" Calmly she replied. "Jerry seems to be just fine; he's up now and able to walk in the hall with his nurse. It looks like his operation was a complete success. I was very concerned about him."

"Yes, I knew you were and that is really good news darling! I'm glad everything went well for him."

"What did you think of the sex film Tom..... Did it turn you on? Get you excited?

Yes! I have to say it did. You were smoking hot just like I knew you would be. I know you did this for me....for us, but I think you were able to get a lot of pleasure from it too, Weren't you?"

"Tom you've seen it, so I can't deny anything. You've always known I love to fuck. But I never would have done anything like this if I thought there was some other way for us. I love you and you only. There will never be any one else for me. If you say this was a mistake I promise I will never get in bed with another man."

"No, no, I am not accusing you of making a mistake. In fact I was sitting here with a nice hard on when you just came back. I'd like to take you to bed right now, but first can I see the last of the film? Richard hasn't left the motel yet so there must be a little more?"

Brenda glanced at me in surprise at my request and I thought she looked guilty. I was beginning to wonder if there had been something said between the two of them before leaving that she didn't want me to hear.

"Tom I plan to transfer this to a DVD disc for you. You can watch it all as often as you want later."

"Brenda, are you hiding something? What did you and Richard do at the end?"

Offended at my accusation she said, "Oh! Richard and I didn't do anything; it was something else I'd rather you didn't have to watch."

"Honey, so far this has all been about love and trust. There is nothing on the end of this film that is going to make me doubt that."

"Oh, Tom it's just so nasty, so degrading, I'm so ashamed. But I can see that you have to see it or you will always wonder.....Go ahead then."

I picked up the remote and hit the TV's power button. The film was still running on the screen. Richard was laying on his side contentedly massaging my wife's tits as she lay on her back resting.

He said, "What do you think Lippy? I believe we have a wrap on Mrs. Bakers fuck film don't you?

"Yeah Dick! You screwed her good! You are a natural born porn star and ought to be in Hollywood. And that woman is red hot. I've got to hand it to you, you sure can pick 'em.

So if you are finished with her, what about me? I've had a hard on for the last half hour watching you two go at it. I sure could use some relief."

"What are you saying Lippy?"

"Well I think I'm on the verge of a case of blue balls if I don't shoot my load pretty soon. I can smell that man hungry pussy clear over here. "

"You want to fuck her too?"

"Yeah! Just a little quick one if it's all right with you."

Richard turned to my wife and asked "How about it Brenda, would you mind taking a couple of minutes to get Lippy's nuts off before we go?"

"Absolutely not! I'm not going to have sex with that vile little man. No way would I do that!"

"Aw hell sugar it would only take a couple minutes."

"Absolutely not!"

"You could give him a quick blow job if you want to. He wouldn't last over a minute."

"He's dirty and smelly, it would make me sick!"

Lippy screeched angrily," What do you mean dirty! I just had a bath on New Years day you stuck up bitch. Besides I don't want no blowjob neither! Jody gave me one of those on New Years Eve. I want a real fuck!

"Well, you won't be fucking me you old goat even if you did have a bath two weeks ago!"

Lippy picked up the camcorder. The scene skewed crazily, but the audio carried his now threatening whiny voice. "Talk to her Dick! Either she lets me fuck her or I am going to throw this thousand dollar camera on the floor. It will break like an egg and the whole movie will go down the drain. It will all be for nothing"

"Richard replied soothingly, "Easy Lippy, calm down, nobody wants that.

Brenda Honey, I know you are broadminded, how about just giving him a quickie from behind? If you do him dog fashioned you won't even have to look at him. It won't take any time at all. I saw Jodie blow him and he came in less than a minute."

"Who is this Jody? Brenda asked Richard in exasperation.

"Jody is just a good ole' girl who hangs around Bill's joint most nights. She sucks the guy's cocks for fifty bucks a pop. Lippy gets his sucked free because he is the owner.

"Dick, your stories are fascinating! But if you are finished talking kin I fuck her now? Whined lippy."

Richard said in a cajoling voice, "Come on Brenda be a sport. Just stick your ass up in the air for a minute and give old Lippy a quick one, O.K.?"

"Oh my God! It looks like I'm going to have to do it!" She grumbled, then reluctantly got into the doggy position on the edge of the bed.

The camera was looking directly into her dilated love tunnel as she wiggled rearward as far as possible to the side of the mattress. Her lips were reddened and coated with mucus. The surrounding pubic hair totally saturated.

Lippy dropped his pants to his knees, and with his long thin cock sticking straight ahead duck walked the few steps forward and speared into her waiting pussy. Brenda grunted slightly as he impaled her. The old man stood beside the bed, grasped her hips and pulled her butt hard back against his fat belly.

"Jesus Dick, you got her all stretched and sloppy. She's big as a moose!" He griped as he began whipping it to her.

"Ha, Ha! I'll just have to take your word for that Lippy" was Richard's dry comeback.

Brenda looked over her shoulder and barked. "Hurry up and pop your nuts, you filthy pervert!" She was rewarded by hearing Lippy's wheezing turn into pig like squeals of pleasure as his pot belly slapped relentlessly against her ass.

Richard pulled on his jeans and sweater then peeked at the video action in the cameras swing out screen.

Suddenly there was a new sound. Brenda was starting to say Aah! Aah! Aah! In rhythm to Lippy's squealing.

"Damn Lippy! I think she's starting to like what you are doing," Richard said in surprise.

"Ooooooh yeah! She is, I can feel her cunt twitching inside. I think she's going to get her girly nuts off!"

The slapping sound got faster, then Lippy hesitated a second to reach around and grasp her swaying tits in his hands.

"No! No! Don't stop you bastard! Keep it coming, hard and fast! Cried Brenda desperately.

Grinning over his shoulder at Richard he snarled, "TAKE IT ALL, YOU LITTLE CUM SLUT! You like Lippy's old cock now don't you? He pumped her ass furiously screeching "Get ready you hot bitch! I'm going to fill your belly full of ole' Lippy's babies.

Brenda pushed back into him and nearly shouted, "YES,..... OH YES! DAMN YOU!...... DO IT RIGHT NOW! DO IT!............GAAAAAAAHHH!

I knew exactly what that sound meant.

Lippy made noises like a baby goat bleating for it's mother then shook convulsively as he spewed his filthy ejaculate deep inside my beloved wife.

Richard, standing at the door chuckled admiringly. "I'm surprised at you Mrs. Baker. I didn't think you had another one in you quite so soon."

Changing his tone he ordered "O.K. Lippy you've had your pussy now. We need to start back to Hogback Mountain. I'm running late and need to get back to the mill."

A thick glob of white slime followed the withdrawal of Lippys softening prick.

He silently pulled his pants up without bothering to wipe his slimy penis and headed for the door without comment.

Brenda stepped backwards off the bed and stood up. Thick semen the consistency of egg white oozed from her vagina and down her inner thighs soaking her stocking tops.

Richard, now wearing his jacket walked back to her and embraced her lovingly in a bear hug. " I sure wish I could take you back to the mountains with me honey. I promise I'd make you happy and we could do this every day."

She tilted her head back and he kissed her deeply.

After a long minute she broke away and looking intensely into his eyes softly said, "Take care of your self Richard,"

"You do the same sugar. Next time bring old Tom along, he could run the camera for us."

He reached into his pocket and withdrew a familiar pair of pink and white striped panties. Richard handed them to her and scooped her bright pink ones off the carpet. Pocketing them he said, "Your old ones have lost all their scent. Now I have something to sniff and remember you by till next time. He winked, then turned and went out the door leaving it ajar."

Brenda pushed it closed and locked it, then walked slowly back and stopped the recording.

*******

That was clearly the end; I aimed the remote at the screen, clicked stop and said, "That was a little shocking."

"Yes, that was why I didn't want you to see the last part Tom. I was a played for a fool and feel so victimized. But what could I do? That vile little man was ready to destroy everything unless I gave in to him."

"Richard is the one you should be blaming Brenda. They probably planned this between them before they left home."

"No, I really can't believe Richard planned to allow such a degrading thing to be done to me. It just happened that way and I was a fool for letting it go so far."

"Brenda, I am not blaming you for anything so why blame yourself?"

"Tom, I know what else you are thinking. You are wondering how I could sexually respond the way I did to that awful old man while he was using me like an animal."

"Yes, what happened there?"

"I only wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. I thought two minutes or so was all it would take. I would just look the other direction and make my mind a blank. All I needed to do was stick my bottom up and let the disgusting old pervert briefly have his way. He was so much smaller than Richard I'd barely feel him inside. I was already filled up with cum and as soiled and messy as I could possibly be. It seemed like the quickest way to end the whole thing.

But then suddenly everything began to change as he was sticking it in me. I recognized what it was. Either he had changed his position behind or I had moved slightly. His cock was coming from a different angle than before. Suddenly, he was intensely rubbing my G spot with the head of his bony old penis. It was electrifying! His smelly old prick was scrubbing delicate nerves on the front wall of my vagina. The sensation quickly became so exquisite that I completely lost control and started to have a violent orgasm.

I hated to give the old goat the satisfaction of making me cum but he caught on to what was happening. He deliberately slowed down to make it last longer. I was helpless to resist the sexual ecstasy he was forcing on me!

Tom, I am so ashamed that you saw me surrender to that loathsome pervert. Can you ever have any respect for me again?"

"Brenda, surely after all of these years together you must know how I would answer that. You know you are my goddess, as well as my wild thing and that you are my loving woman for life.