Still Respectable People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know your sexual desires and your strength. I know you totally love me but I know you also love to fuck. You can't help it. The important thing is the distinction in your mind between the two.

I realize that you were only thinking of making a hot sex film to help my erectile dysfunction and create pleasure for us both in the future.

And you were right. Richard was the clear choice. But you are a highly sexed woman. When you saw him again today in the flesh the reality of his touch and maleness aroused your carnal desires unexpectedly.

It happened involuntarily once it began, just as it did last summer on Hogback Mountain.

Like most women, you don't progress toward the sex act like men do. Visual stimulation and fantasy are not as motivating for you as it is for us.

Men get horny just by looking. You are easily stimulated by the reality of feeling and touching, A little foreplay coming from a alpha-male voicing his strong-minded desire to have sex with you can bring you to full arousal.

At that point, tactile sensations escalate and your enjoyment of increased physical advances of an aggressive male take over right up to penetration, and orgasm."

"Tom you are so understanding."

"I try to be, but sometimes understanding you can be a challenge to my role as your husband. What did you do after they left?"

"I headed straight for the shower of course. I got in and probably used up most of the motel's hot water supply trying to get clean again. I hadn't brought any spare under things with me. I threw the ruined stockings in the waste basket and put the garter belt in my purse. I'm almost naked and wearing only a brassiere under my suit. Luckily I found a tampon in my purse so I put it in to keep from leaking all over during the drive home."

"Do you still have it in?"

"Yes, I haven't had a chance to take it out or douche since I've been home. It's going to make a real mess when it does comes out.

"Why don't we do that right now on the rug over by the fireplace?"

"Tom, it's going to get really nasty if we do that."

"I know, but I want to see the cream pie you brought home to me."

"Tom! Are you saying you want to fuck me right now?"

"Yes! Lets get our clothes off. I'll light the gas log."

Brenda couldn't help smiling in triumph as she took off her suit and bra. All her slutty sexual behavior that afternoon was now going to pay off. Tom had lit the log and was standing with an erect cock waiting for her.

She lay on her back before the warm fire smiling smugly, then raised and spread her knees in anticipation. Tom slid a small couch pillow under her ass and knelt between her thighs.

He grasped the short string hanging from her vagina and slowly eased the tampon out. As predicted, it's removal started a flow of thick viscous fluid slowly oozing from her dilated vagina and running downward to wet the pillow. The strong scent of male ejaculate hit his nostrils.

"My goodness, those guys pumped a lot of their stuff inside you didn't they Darling?"

"I warned you it was going to be a mess Tom!"

"Lets see now, Richard busted his nuts in you twice and this is mostly his I think. It's milky and nearly clear like syrup. I noticed when the old man pulled out of you his was very thick and coagulated like yogurt or melted ice cream. I can see both separately coming out."

"Honey, don't you think I should take a quick douche?"

Rather than answer Tom positioned himself closer and slid his throbbing cock fully inside nuts deep..

"OoooH Baby! You are so slick and silky in there. I think you've started to tighten back up again!"

" I'm so glad it excites you Tom. I want you to fuck me hard and shoot your cum deep in me. Honey, are you pleased with what I did for you today?"

" Of course! You went to a tremendous amount of effort and self sacrifice just for me. Now please keep rolling your ass up and pumping my prick that way honey. I'm think I'm getting ready to cum!"

Later that night as they lay spoon fashioned in bed with Brenda's soft breast cupped in his hand Tom yawned and said. "Thank you darling for going through all the trouble and unpleasantness to make that movie for me today."

Over her shoulder Brenda replied, "You know I did it all for you darling. I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment watching it. The next time though, I want you to be the camera man.

And Tom, we must always be careful to keep it locked up securely. After all, we are Still Respectable People."