All Comments on 'Still Sneaking Out the Back Door'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

made my dick hard

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 7 years ago
Much better than I expected

My only criticism is that it was too short. Talk about wham bam thank you mam! I guess you'll just have to write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice short story, it could have been longer, better yet add another chapter. The only black man to ever fuck me was in the back seat of my Chevy, I remember my pussy stretching a little wider as I pushed down on his hard black cock, he was long and I couldn't take him balls deep without some pain. We fucked ourselves breathless and just after I came he pumped his load of jism into me. We both laughed when a huge gob of cum fell out of me as I got up. Good first time, sorry it was the only time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was a nice hot story, it made me wet. My first BBC: I was a soccer mom at a travel tournament. Another kid's dad was fucking my white pussy from behind with his large black cock, me with my ass up and face down being blacked in a school classroom. OMG it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story with some nice comments too. I don't think my folks had a clue how many blowjobs I gave in my room before high school ended. We just went up and did it, walked right by my folks and said hi. Cum to think of it, I don't know but there were seven different cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous