Stocking Tops Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee just grinned and asked wasn't it time for her to begin his induction into her business.

Department heads had already heard the rumour that a young guy had become the boss's personal assistant and that it was the decree of Martha. They were still astonished to find Lee was so young and even more astonished to find their boss had taken on the appearance of a genuine beauty. A raft of new rumours swept the office and when Juliet dutifully reported them to Paula they giggled like teenagers at the rumour that her toy boy was shafting Paula.

"Are you fucking him?"

"Oh Juliet, you know my mother would kill me if that were true."

They laughed again and fifteen minutes later Juliet entered the office where Paula was briefing Lee.

"Charlene went by on the way back to her office and said she wants to see you and Lee."

Lee heard Paula suck in breath and that told him she was nervous about this meeting and that probably meant she was a little afraid of her mother.

They walked through to the tower block. Pauline explained the second to seventh levels were the financial administration offices for the five divisions and beyond that were the group's administrative and services offices plus the head office and boardroom.

"So this is where my father works."

"Yes," Paula said in surprise.

"He's never taken much interest in me," Lee shrugged and Paula took his hand as they walked into the elevator.

The receptionist at the ninth floor smiled at Paula after doing a double take. "Go straight in Paula and Mr Peach. She said Mr Peach with a reverence one might use for the heir apparent so Lee grinned and said, "Call me Lee."

"Thank you Lee. I'm Shirley."

Her thighs were hidden beneath her desk so Lee had to guess she'd be a stockings lady because the 40-something was chic in personal grooming.

"Eyes off," Paula whispered at the door to her mother's office. Shirley and my mother share a bed."

"Ohmigod," Charlene said, rising and brushing down her thin dress as if to show Lee the suspender clip bumps. "You are the walking image of your mother apart from hair colour. Ohmigod Paula, have you a worthy boyfriend at last?"

Paula spun around to give her mother a good look at her. She looked at her mother and said a little tensely, "Lee shamed me into it when he arrived this morning. He took one look at me and apologized and said he'd dress down in future. He didn't say to avoid embarrassing me but didn't need to. I went on to talk about it and he said give him three hours and a free hand and he'd lead me into a makeover."

"How charming of him -- you get that from your mother Lee. So what do you get from your father?"

"Tenacity and possibly a sharp business brain although that remains to be proven."

"Martha has briefed me about what she wants done with you. You are to be given every encouragement to prosper within our organization. Your father instructed you were to start at the bottom in administration so that means you escape beginning as a storeman in dispatch which is where his father made him start."

"I'm willing to do anything reasonably required of me Martha."

"That's the spirit. This expulsion from stupid action at school. Your mother assured Martha and me that no way are you homosexual."

"Absolutely."

"So where does this leave you and Paula?"

Lee showed no sign of being provoked. "Are you talking about sex?"

"Yes."

Lee smiled and scratching behind an ear said if there was to be sex then it was up to Paula to pull the trigger.

Charlene frowned so Lee added, "Paula is twenty-seven and I'm only nineteen."

"Paula?"

"My only comment was I thought Lee was placed beside me to tempt me."

Charlene stared at Paula but learned nothing from her daughter's passive expression. "Well, just watch it you two. Here's your contract of employment Lee. The only amendment I've made is you are not authorized to accompany Paula outside of Metropolitan London without my express permission on each occasion."

"Why is that?"

"Because I know what goes on during business trips."

"Mother, you have no right..."

"The change was made with your grandmother's approval."

Paula stared down her mother. "I can't believe I'm hearing this."

Lee placed an arm on Paula's shoulder and said, "What I do in my personal life is of no concern to this business Charlene providing I'm circumspect. Tear up that contract and notify my father that you and your mother failed to recruit me, as he desired. I'll then suggest he place me in the motor vehicle or marina divisions."

Moderating her tone, Charlene said, "You are making this difficult for me Lee."

"Then remove that clause Charlene."

"Paula?"

"Listen to him and think mother."

"That's good advice Charlene. Restore Paula's freedom to make a sound business decision about whether or not I should accompany her as her personal assistant. I accompanied her outside the office today with excellent results, don't you think?"

"Unbelievable results actually. Very well, please wait while I have Shirley make that deletion."

Three days later Paula went to Paris overnight with her head buyer. As soon as Paula had left he called a meeting of the marking manager, sales manager, financial controller and assistant head buyer to a briefing meeting in Paula's office. They all knew he was the chairman's son so arrived without any sign of resistance.

The looked startled when Paula's assistant asked for their combined input based on facts and assessments to give him a global view of the company's current progress and why sales were dragging behind forecasts.

At the end of three hours the management team expressed surprise at what had been achieved, feeling they'd combined to expose several weaknesses, the biggest one being while sales and financial returns were being closely monitored there was no formal monitoring of market trends and unsold stock was practically given away to the more important wholesale clients.

"If you can't move it, why should they?"

"No one had the answer for that but the marketing manager accepted responsibility to look into that."

"Report back to Paula and say it was your idea," Lee suggested. She nodded, looking surprised.

"We should look at holding our own clearance sales in disused warehouses like a few others in the garment and carpet industries do," suggested the sales manager and the marketing manager said she'd look into that.

They filed out agreeing it had been a rewarding meeting and thanked Lee for his initiative, still showing no sign of being called to be meeting for the benefit of their boss's PA. He grinned, wondering what they would be saying as they left the office. Juliet the senior receptionist arrived with the day's second mail, all opened and sorted with notes attached on what action he should take. Both receptionists were being very good, taking over his menial tasks, even more than what Paula had instructed as they were now processing his emailed drafts into formal letters for him to sign.

"I require a couple of decisions on this one," Juliet said. "See, here and here."

She leant over and he could feel the softness of her breast pushing into his shoulder and he could smell freshly applied perfume. She was setting him up!

"Thank you, I'll attend to it later."

She walked out with a bit of a hip sway. He knew she'd turn at the door to see if he'd noticed so he kept looking until she stopped at the door and looked up and winked at her. The look she gave him was really inappropriate for a married woman.

He went home to find his books for his business course had arrived, so he could comment his on-line course that would provide him with a bachelor's degree in business study as fast or as slowly as he wished to complete it. Just as he sat in front of his laptop to connect to the Internet his mother called, "Is that you darling?"

"Coming," he called, and heard her titter that she liked the thought of that. She met him just inside the bedroom, absolutely starkers, which was extremely rare as she mostly wore top clothing panties and certainly stockings when she messed with him.

"You father is not home tonight and I'm going out later with Harriett Kibby-Johnston to a concert. I understand you know her daughter Cindy."

"Yes, I've gone out with her a few times."

"I know her slightly. You'd probably find her mother more exciting."

"Er, my books have arrived..."

"Lock the door darling. I've just run a bath but would like some attention. I'll put on hold-ups to save time."

The lace tops were decorated with bright blue sewn flowerets and Lee gave them a real soaking with his licks. His mother was fingering herself deeply and three times brought out the two fingers and commanded him to suck them. He did so, knowing what that was about: she was training him to be more obedient with the ultimate goal of having him thrust into her with his cock. He sighed, hoping that conclusion would not be inevitable.

Lee sat on his haunches, waiting for her to finish. He saw signs of her skin loosing its bloom and felt saddened. She'd always been such a lovely woman to her and now more people were saying he was so much like her. Her fingers raced into a frenzy and she grunted in success. As she signed and removed her fingers Lee scooped up some of the liquids heading towards the towel she'd placed on the bed underneath her. He sloshed it over one very upright nipple and commanded suck, knowing she'd have enough tit to get the nipple to her mouth with only a small lift of her head. He made another scoop and slapped that on to her other nipple and massaged it in. She was groaning and moving her stomach and butt. Folding an arm under both of her knees he pushed back and as her butt came into view he gave her a hard whack with the flat of his hand.

She called out, "Oh Lee!" convulsed three times and a small stream of opaque liquid dribbled out of here.

"That's amazing," she gasped. "I rarely deliver that much even at the end of a great fuck."

Lee smiled, hoping they could work on that and allow him to avoid carnal penetration. He went to kiss her but she insisted he lick her nipples before she kissed him.

Lee left, telling her he was going out for dinner.

"Don't bother calling cook, I'll eat your meal instead of waiting for later supper, I feel depleted. You were absolutely amazing darling."

Lee knew he was too aroused to study so walked to a nearby restaurant. His eyes lit up when he saw Cindy was there but they dulled in disappointment when realizing she was with someone."

Cindy waved with she saw him. She introduced him to Sharon who also looked eighteen and said slyly, "Lee does indescribable things to me."

"Like what?"

Cindy placed her shoeless right leg on to Lee's lap and to his embarrassment described the indescribable."

Sharon turned brick red and Lee half-expected her to flee but she continued listening wide-eyed and when Cindy whispered, "Kick your left shoe off and place you leg on Lee's lap. Lee who was sitting opposite them nodded to the wide-eyed Sharon and he turned brick red when Cindy whispered, "Unzip." He looked at Sharon who nodded and he unzipped.

It was only a tease because they failed to get the timing of their combined stroking spot-on but the giggling, clutching a red faces indicated they had worked themselves up to something more rewarding.

As they left the restaurant Cindy invited them around to her place as her mother was out till late.

As Cindy and Sharon stripped excitedly in Cindy's bedroom after she locked the door Lee thought he'd only have to touch his erection and it would blow -- he was aroused almost to the max. It was the first time he'd been in a threesome.

Cindy stripped to her hold-ups and told Sharon to remove her tights while she fetched a pair of hold-ups for her. They bumbled around with much sighing and laughter until Cindy suggested the smaller Sharon stretch out on her, topside up. That was the perfect solution because it allowed Lee to attack the stocking tops of both of them in earnest, virtually simultaneously and afterwards when he moved up a little he was able to lick and finger their pussies in alternative actions. He moved up again to enter them and was able to work Sharon's left breast that was topside and because of the thick pillow under Cindy's butt could also give attention to her right breast squeezed out between the two bodies. He dipped in between them and none of them lasted long. The first time he entered Sharon he winced because although well lubed she was so tight.

"Have you had sex before?" he asked.

"Yes, twice," she panted. "But this is the first time with a gown male."

Lee emptied into her before remembering to ask was she protected but found out later she was. Cindy of course had been on the pill since turning fourteen because her mother simply assumed her daughter would be promiscuous as she'd been at that age and remained so.

Lee went and showered and returning found the teenagers busily occupied but they said good-bye and because they were in a sixty-nine Lee avoided kissing them. Sharon said she would be switching to stockings when she went shopping next day.

* * *

Next day Charlene called to invite him to lunch in the boardroom with Martha. She said they wanted to have a very private chat with him. He accepted because he was left without a choice, knowing it would be a concerted effort to warn him off Paula.

Wrong.

In the ride to the top floor Charlene asked, "Has my daughter told you my partner is female?"

Lee saw that as a trap. He could deny it but he'd be caught out if Paula had told Charlene. "She vaguely indicated it."

"She's a good girl. If you must know it's my PA."

"That's handy."

Charlene frowned and then smiled. "We are rather an incestuous lot around here. I guess you are unaware that your father and my mother occasionally have it off?"

Lee had the grace to look shocked.

"Just keep that to yourself. I'm not aware that Paula knows and I certainly don't want you telling your mother, as I have no wish for her to be hurt. She's been so lovely to me over the years, in fact right from the time your father first brought her home. I'm only telling you this as I suspect you have the nose to sniff out such things. My mother also goes off for the occasional weekend with two of our other directors, but at separate occasions as far as I know."

"I appreciate your wisdom in telling me and I guarantee I'll never repeat anything to anyone about the conversation we've just had."

"Good boy. I accept that assurance totally. Here we are."

Martha kissed Lee confidently and thanked him for the transformation of her granddaughter. "She has emerged as a swan. Charlene and I have each given her a thousand pounds to add to her wardrobe while in Paris."

"She'll love that."

"Charlene and I wish to say we have no objection if you and Paula decide to sleep together. Your hostile reaction to our attempt to prevent such a union scared us as you have no idea what a foul temper you father has when truly riled."

Lee grinned and said his mother had taught him from an early age to disappear when he heard his father roar.

"Lee sit at the head of the table," Martha said and Charlene pressed the room service button.

During lunch served with fine wine the two women briefed Lee on everything they thought was wrong with the apparel company. Finally Martha asked, "Why have we chosen to tell you this Lee?"

"To give me the chance to prove myself but even more importantly to avoid you guys having to critically dissect perceived shortcomings in Paula's management and vision but having me drip-feed these things to her as being my assessments."

Charlene said, "Exactly, and drip-feed is the operative word. We are thinking of delivery spread over six months."

"That seems about what I would figure."

"I told you Charlene he's a clever sod. What he doesn't know he analyses and attempts to create the correct answer or outcome, just as his father does. Unquestionably he's his parent's son. Will you do this for us?"

"Yes, of course. I'll even debate some of the issues with Paula in the hope she'll be simulated and produce some of the remedies herself."

Charlene remained looking relaxed but her voice tensed. "Lee, what was the purpose of that meeting you called of High Street department heads yesterday?"

Lee smiled. "You have good networking Charlene. I wanted a thorough briefing but used the opportunity to pursue two concerns of my own, liked to the issues you've raised with me, namely, why is High Street losing market penetration and why has the bottom line dipped for the past three years, the first year when Paula's predecessor was running the company."

"And?"

"We identified three areas to be assessed with reports going to Paula as being the initiative of the presenter of that report. I wanted to make a global appraisal, as we were taught at school, rather than probe department by department. I also suspect the chief buyer has lost ground and become inadequate but in respect of her deputy, on my first look and listening to her I'm not sure her deputy would be the right successor."

Charlene looked at Martha who nodded. "I had intended talking directly to Paula about that because hitting the market with 'the look' at the right time is crucial in market penetration for High Street fashion and Martha and I am sure that's partly the reason from the company losing traction. Please advise Paula of your suspicions as soon as possible -- are you up to that?"

"Yes and she is aware I seem to have a grip on women's fashion."

* * *

Juliet arrived with the second delivery of mail and she had no queries.

"Lovely stockings Juliet and I've noted you seem to prefer suspender belts."

The senior receptionist took a deep breath and read Lee's eyes. "Do you want me to lock the door?"

"Yes," he grinned. Lee darted across to lock the connecting door to Paula's office and as soon as he was seated pushed his chair back from his desk. Juliet stood between Lee and the desk and asked, "What now?"

"Sit on the desk and kick off your shoes."

He pulled up a shoeless leg and began licking Juliet's toes.

"Oooh," Juliet said pulling up her skirt and thrusting a hand between her panties and groin."

"Don't, Nancy will smell your scent."

"Oh God, thank you. I suspect she reports everything to Charlene."

"This is only a preliminary. We'll have to devise foolproof systems, including for me fucking you across the desk if that's what you want."

"You're twelve years younger than me."

"Is that all?"

Juliet smiled and said she'd have to think about letting him fuck her. "I thought you were only wanting to lick my pussy."

"On this occasion I just want to lick your stocking tops."

"Oooh, you're one of those? Isn't this my lucky day?"

Chapter 5

Home alone, Lee took the first of two calls that evening.

"Hi, it's Juliet."

"Oh hi, what are you doing? Washing your stockings?"

She tinkled a laugh and called him a funny boy. The laugher died just as suddenly. "I'm in the bath, thinking about the revolting thing I allowed you to do to me this afternoon."

He considered that and then, "Was it really revolting?"

She answered with a deep sigh and then a squeaked, "Not really."

"Good, I should hope not. Just the wrong guy, huh?"

"Oh God, yes! You understand? I can't believe what I'm hearing."

"You're a lovely lady Juliet. Although I'm young, my older mind - at least that's how I privately acknowledge my gift - gives me amazing vision in the abstract sense. I have grown accustomed to licking stocking tops and that is the sensual gift my mother gave me. She has also endowed me with a deep understanding of women without leaving me with a dislike of men, not even for my own father who treats her like his social personal assistant. Since passing through adolescent I have reached out beyond my mother but only to lick the stocking tops of women to whom I am attracted in that way. Lately I've found it satisfying to go beyond the simple lack of licking and feeling squirming flesh under my hands and the beautiful sound of grunts, purring and breast-licking going on above my head. But I never force to achieve my personal enjoyment Juliet. Please understand I don't feel the need to ever touch you again but you must expect me to continue looking at you in admiration because you have matured into a gorgeous woman."