Stocking Tops Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Say you don't want me to ever again to touch you with sensuous intent."

"Oh God, that would make me sound like your executioner."

Lee chuckled and said was a fabulous response. He then asked Juliet to say it.

He heard her swallow and then say, "Lee, please don't lick or touch me improperly ever again."

"I'm happy to comply. I encourage you to utter that command so you'd remember saying that and would expect me to honour your wish and therefore accept you have the responsibly of giving me no further encouragement."

"Wouldn't a simple don't do it again and your response of okay have kept matters simplified?"

"Before I gained your consent to lick your stockings you expected me to treat you softly and speak to you eloquently. What we have done here is to use that process in reverse."

"You are an astonishing young man."

Lee said softly, "Good night Juliet."

"No wait Lee!"

"I'm still here."

"Don't you want to know why I've forced myself to come to this decision?"

Lee said he suspected he knew and Juliet challenged him to say it.

"You have thought deeply about your personal code of behaviour, your marriage vows and that time is running out for you to have babies so you have decided the time has arrived to force the pace with your husband."

Breathing heavily Juliet said she had the feeling her mind had been invaded.

Lee laughed and said his reply had been based on logic.

"But just before I called you I decided to be more proactive with him."

"With me that still is a logical thought. Why isn't he in the bath with you."

"What?"

"Do you two just fuck and then roll over?"

"Lee!"

She was ignored. "Does he lick your pussy?"

Although she sucked in breath the answer was a whispered no.

"Shave your vulva - that eliminates the chances of aversion to hair in his mouth and tickling his nose and any odour of urine contamination. Spray it with French perfume before you engage him. Start doing it on the lounge sofa, on his favourite TV chair, on the floor and across the dining table."

"Lee stop. He'll think I've become a sex maniac."

Lee said patiently he meant slowly pushing her husband's button and she could begin by taking him to a cabin in a boring location for a weekend. "What is he doing now?"

"Watching TV."

"Why is he watching TV without you or even more critically is he watching TV because he's become bored with you?"

"Lee, you are making me nervous."

"Relationship building and maintenance takes more effort than driving a vehicle on auto Juliet. My mom taught me that. I now regard her as the best woman I'm every likely to know although well knowing I may find a woman to divert me from that single-minded belief."

"I can hear him approaching to check that I'm all right. I've been here for a long time. I'm thinking about renting a cabin. Goodnight Lee."

Lee dropped his phone after snapping it shut feeling well satisfied. He felt certain Juliet was now recharged with confidence. He'd missed out on a good fuck there, he was sure about that but he would rather her husband find that he'd forgotten just how good she was at that and how lonely she was. Images of the thighs of women began drifting through his mind. Lee sighed and thought he'd check out his mother's stockings drawer and had almost reached the door when his phone went.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

Lee grinned and said, "Masturbating."

There was a shocked silence followed by suppressed laughter.

"Are you back home?"

"Yes, just arrived but my flatmates have already eaten. Perhaps I should come over and eat you."

Was this Paula handing him the trigger to pull? "Come over right now - my parents are in Dublin. I'm off to the kitchen to put a steak on for you. I could do with a second dinner."

"Lee!" he heard her yell as he cut the call, grinning.

He had potatoes on the boil, the peas ready to microwave and the hot plate ready for the steaks when he went out and set the table for two. He hadn't a clue whether she would arrive but was confident she'd been thinking about him a lot while in Paris so may have drawn up an agenda in her mind. If she didn't come it wouldn't really matter as most guys accept they waste a lot of time and effort over women. He put on the lights, opened the front door and returned to the kitchen to open the wine and suddenly she was in the kitchen and saying, "Hi." It was a nervous hi, and that was good. Almost as good as her rushing him and perhaps even dragging her hand down beyond his belt buckle because that's probably what she was too nervous to do.

"Hi."

Her face clouded.

"I've missed you so much. It's great seeing you again."

Her face turned sunny.

"Are you here to seduced me?"

She beamed and charged him, dropping the present she was carrying. He stepped forward to indicate he was a willing participant and they collided - she bouncing back a little. He picked her up and kissed her, just briefly, because she was a little breathless. He waited until fully erect before letting her to slide down his body because he didn't want her to mistake what she'd feel - it was now much bigger and more pronounced than his belt buckle.

"Oh God," she almost whimpered as she made contact.

He saved her from a possible big moment of indecision by saying would she pour the wine while he put the steaks on. She arrived beside him with the glasses before the steaks were ready to turn so he took his wine and placed an arm around her. Paula switched her glass to her left hand and placed her arm around him.

"This is nice," she said nervously.

Well, she was asking. He'd promised her she'd have to ask before he'd ever touch her. "Will you stay the night?"

She looked at him with troubled eyes. "If you make love to me it will mean the end to us working together."

"I take that's a yes."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me Lee."

"Well, that's cleared the air," he grinned. "Tomorrow, if you can still walk, you may wish to promote Juliet as our joint personal assistant, promote me to a new executive position of new business manager and then report to your mother to expect to receive recommendations for big changes around here."

"Big changes?"

"Yes, put your arm back around me," Lee said, turning the steaks and switching on the microwave. "That's why you went to Paris wasn't it? To look at trends there, to think and to see how your chief buyer measures up?"

Looking puzzled, Paula said she'd told no one, including her mother, about her reasons for going to Paris.

"I wouldn't have either, not with my neck on the block and knowing my future was in my own hands. I'll help you with the restructuring."

"You can't possible know about that?"

"Logically it's the only way to go. Something like open-heart surgery is required. You tell me what way you wish to go and I'll help with the planning and implementation."

They ate and talked over dinner and clearing away and discussion continued for another hour. Paula had it all worked out in her mind. It would be a twin-branding approach to women's apparel, dropping men's lines entirely: Women at Work and Women After Work with twin goals of offering only quality clothing at 'affordable prices.

He asked wasn't that a contradiction - quality and at low cost. He was told 'affordable' meant not priced beyond the means of the upper-half of the mass of working women and that few of today's women wanted to possess clothing that would last forever. Lasting for no more than two seasons without wearing thin or falling apart was sufficient to allow one to keep up apace with fashion trends.

"I understand. Perhaps you could add a luxury range?"

"I could think about it after we establish."

"Labelled the Executive Range."

"That's brilliant thinking although I should have come up with that. I can see I need you at my side. Please go out tomorrow and look for a table we can sit at, perhaps with two other people and you use it as your desk. I'll announce the two appointments tomorrow and promote fill-in Rosemary as head receptionist if she wants the job. So you fancy Juliet do you?"

"Yes, but she's married."

At that Lee held out his hand and led Paula upstairs to his bedroom, which she said was as large as her apartment that accommodated three persons. She stood obviously waiting to be undressed.

* * *

Lee stopped with his middle finger resting on her top and curled into the start of her cleavage. They both looked down at his finger in silence until he asked, "What will I find under here" and she replied with the inevitable, "That's for you to find out. You know I have just returned from Paris."

Leaving his finger where it was he kissed her softly and said, "I have given this much thought. Despite our age difference, I would very much like to commence a full-on relationship with you."

"I have reached the same conclusion."

He smiled. "It could undermine your working relationship with your personnel."

"They all know who you are and why you are here in your grooming role."

"Your mother and grandmother mightn't like it and react adversely."

"Tough."

Lee swallowed. "You have been warned."

"Thank you. I've been warned. Please get on with it because I have this great desire to be filled and then to be loved by you."

Paula held up her arms and Lee removed her light knitted top, noting for the first time the subtle highlighting in her hair.

He sucked in breath as the top of her undergarment was revealed and reached behind to undo the holding button and then the zip to drop the leather skirt. Into view came a satin floral printed jacquard long-line bustier with lightly padded under-wired cups, hook & eye front, front and back boning plus a waist cinching lace-up back.

"Beautiful," he gasped, rolling his hands over the pushed-up sweet breasts and then down the sides to her waist. He took in her pleasurable flush and held her gaze for a moment before squatting, pulling aside the matching g-string for lightly lick the outer lips of her neatly clipped pussy before licking down a garter strap to begin licking her stocking tops and sloshing at times on to the light bulge of white skin.

"Oh darling," Paula chocked convulsing and producing a damp spot on her red satin g-string. "I've been waiting since my late teens for a male to do this to me."

THE END