Stocking Tops Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gobsmacked," Lee grinned.

"And Polly will leave even the critics gobsmacked."

"This is making me nervous," Claire said.

"Poof, you should see the producer and director tearing at their hair. But unbelievably David appears so calm."

"David? But he's as flaky as they come?"

"I think I know what you mean Claire but he has been motivated by Lee and now sees us on opening night with real vision. Until now his heart really wasn't into this production. He's now saying it is Can-Can meets West Side Story and many of today's audiences won't even see the connection."

"I know what he means. God, this really might work, especially in Australia."

"We also now will have seven songs. That doesn't make it a musical – we are going back to calling it 'A Tribute to Stocking Tops'. Lee has convinced us not to make it what it isn't and I know what that means. I have access to these songs in France. All have a soft rock beat, and they are now being translated into English and modified. So your trip to France with me is back on track because I have to do a recording of those songs that are to be released in October a tribute to stocking tops. The French won't see the connection, but there are lots of things the French people don't understand and it doesn't seem to matter. This is part of the deal negotiated by my manager and gets these budding song writers on the verge of breaking through as because of my involvement the CD is bound to go at least to platinum in France."

"The French don't understand but that doesn't matter and will still buy hundreds of thousands of the disc because it has your name and picture on it. I think I understand."

Claire and Monique went into a giggling fit. Lee rolled his eyes and went to fetch coffee.

After they waved Monique off in her cab, Lee went back inside, arms around each other. Claire was wearing her new bracelet and loved his choice.

She removed some of the things from the table, assisted by Lee, and then hitched up her skirt and leaning back into the cleared space said, "I can't wait until bedtime to reward a very good boy."

Lee was about to yawn, saw the stocking tops and swooped, tiredness forgotten. He licked his wife into ecstasy and when he dropped his trousers and Claire saw the extended penis, already dripping, she clutched her throat and amid a giggle said, "Oh my."

In recent years Claire had become fairly passive when on her back but on this occasion she performed as if on fire, wishing to reward her man. She pushed back with vigor, squeezed her cunt muscles and drummed her heels on his butt until Lee blurted, 'AAAAARRRRRRGH' and filled her to overflowing.

"That was lovely darling; I came with a gusher as well," Claire panted. "Here, let me lick you clean."

Lee's eyes looked ready to pop. He was probably thinking, "Is this my Claire?"

As Claire lay in bed in Lee's arms, he being almost asleep, she said, "Dad is taking delivery of his Lear jet on Friday that will be flown in from the States where it has had a major servicing. He and mum are flying home early Saturday morning and wonder if we would like to go back with them and bring Monique as they have only met her the once. Dad will fly us back sometime on Sunday?"

"Yeah, good one."

Claire phoned Monique who accepted the invitation. Claire then called her mom and accepted and Jill said she'd organize a dinner party on Saturday night for some of Claire's old friends and some of her friends who were often talking about Monique. Claire leant over Lee to bring him up to date and wondering if he'd like some more of her but he was deeply asleep. She smiled and kissed him and looked at her new bracelet again before taking it off.

* * *

The transitional month of working the two offices allowed James and Lee to have adjoining premises converted ready for the shifting in of personnel from the glass tower, the lease for which was soon to expire anyway and would not be renewed. They also worked with business consultant Natasha on the suggestion they divide the business into two units, retail and corporate. They decided on that but with retail becoming trade and retail and corporate becoming corporate and industrial/farming to more equally divide the workload.

Lee generously allowed James, who was now working very well with Natasha, to chose which division he wanted to head. To Lee's relief James chose retail, leaving Lee with corporate and rural clients, areas that he had been working in and much preferred their attitudes to those people involved in retail. Even with the new clients coming across, few involved corporate advertising. They worked on dividing personal from both agencies into the two divisions and then each person received an email setting out details of restructuring. There were few dissenters and few people from Paterson's had resigned because the job market for advertising was fairly tight.

When approving the restructuring, Lee retained his title of managing director but add his new working title of creative director of corporate and James took the new title of deputy managing director and creative director of retail. A manager of financial services had been appointed so Claire was made director of administration and Sheila became director of company resources, with a manager of HR appointed and the existing IT manager was authorized to appoint a deputy after the resignation of Paterson's IT manager had refused the position.

After Natasha had found a suitable attorney and tax specialist to join the expanded board, she was done and was farewelled at a dinner at a restaurant where she was presented with a bonus. Late in the evening Lee went to the men's room where to his astonishment he found James shafting Natasha. They were so grossly engrossed they didn't notice him appear and retreat with a big smile and shaking his head, delighted those two had become friendly. Er, very friendly. They would of course be engaging the services of Natasha from time to time. Much to Sheila's disgust James transferred his loyal PA to the new financial controller to make way for Paul Paterson's former PA, a busty blonde who appeared to be over-sexed and excessively occupied on filing her nails. Lee's PA resigned because she didn't want to work with an enlarged firm and he was given no choice with the successor but Claire thoroughly approved. As soon as the departing PA cleaned out her desk Polly shifted in without any reference to Lee and he saw no reason for dispute Polly's self-appointment believing what women say, size matters. Anyway, she was very competent and much of her work would involve creative.

Lee was intrigued to learn from Polly, whose rehearsal were timed for afternoons, that there had been quite a demand by women in the chorus to change to become bikie girls.

"They see such women as having empowerment," Polly said loftily. She whispered, "David's becomes quite fresh with me at times."

Lee whispered, "But he's gay."

Polly said, "He knows that and knows I know that. But I think he's wondering if he is becoming bi."

"What do you think about that?"

"Well, he can make a pitch for me I suppose. I'm not really fussed. I get more than I need at home."

"Polly, you realize that once you commence all day rehearsals prior to the opening I'll have you let you go. David will then engage you on full pay."

"Yes, but what's the problem; you'll take me back on staff won't you? "

"Well yes, but I'll have another PA well established by then."

"Take me back on boss. I'll get rid of the bitch."

Lee thought it best not to pursue that conversation. God, the woman was a menace.

* * *

Jill Cobb kissed the three of them thoroughly as she was exited. Claire knew her big kiss was because her mother had not seen her for almost two months and she kissed Lee heavily as usual because, thought Jill, although her mom was into her sixties she still thought about having a naughty hour or two with her son-in-law because of his reputation. And Monique got the big kiss because she was being entrusted to take Jill's daughter to France next week and to return her home safely.

"Mom, calm down. You are almost bursting out of your skin."

"Tonight we are staging the event of the year for our little community," she crowed. "I originally invited ten couples but word flashed around and I was forced to bring in commercial caters. We are entertaining everyone in the woolshed and having a beer and barbie night."

"Barbie – you mean the American doll...we have to dress up as dolls?"

"No Monique," Claire soothed. "You have a few mates around for a beer and prawns over a barbie, the Australian way of saying barbecue or cook-out. They serve wine and other food of course. How many people are coming mum?"

"One hundred and sixty at last count but there will be stragglers coming in unannounced."

"Oh God."

"What – what is it Claire?"

"Monique, have you any idea of you being exposed to 160 rural socially-deprived Australians with them guzzling alcohol and chomping through red meat will be like?"

"Exposed? You mean I am required to eat red meat in the nude?"

"No dear. You may wear your clothes all night but if a grinning bunch of men invite your outside just run for the protection of mom or me, do you hear?"

"Yes Claire. You are talking about forced sex aren't you?"

"No dear," said Jill. "The women are expected to co-operate."

CHAPTER 3

When they boarded the aircraft to fly out to the airport near the farm, Royce Cobb appeared and waved to everyone and then beckoned to Monique, "Come and see my etchings dear."

"He has etchings where he flies the aircraft?"

"It's the old fart's sense of humor dear," said Jill. "Get used to it. When we get airborne Claire will take over."

"Claire, she flies?"

"Yes dear. Our female ancestors were witches."

Monique, appearing highly confused went forward and sat beside the Royce. When they had gained altitude Claire arrived to takeover from her father. She had not flown for sometime so Royce stayed with her and asked her to make several maneuvers. Then satisfied he went into the main cabin to assist Jill serve refreshments.

"You father, he must be a multi-millionaire to run this very expensive aircraft."

"Yes, it is his dream toy. The farm doesn't pay for this. They both inherited wealth, principally in mining company stock, truckloads of them. Apart from this aircraft they don't flaunt their wealth and like people with real money never talk about their money or wealth, although daddy does talk about this aircraft."

After showing Monique around at the farm, Claire went off to see one of her girlfriends who'd just had a baby so suggested Lee take Monique riding. Monique was getting under Jill's feet.

The combined farms had been divided into sheep and cattle units. Lee and Monique rode off west to see some of the black cattle. She had never seen so many cattle in her life in one place and was rather timid riding through them.

"It's no problem, "Lee grinned. "No bulls in this area to challenge us."

She remained apprehensive so they turned northwest to the river.

"Oooh, can we swim in here?"

"No, swim in the pool back at the house."

"But this water is okay isn't it, even if it's brown."

"Monique, there are things in this water that I don't want to tell you about."

"Crocodiles?"

"No," he laughed, saying they were way up north.

"Snakes?"

He didn't answer as she said Ohmigod. Actually Lee had been thinking about water-borne parasites. Some were real nasty ones.

They came to a fenced off area where there was a pumping station with a filtering system for water pumping off to holding tanks supply water troughs for the cattle. He backwashed the filters and recorded the backwashing had been done on a chart. They then went to a small grove of trees in the enclosure and tethered the horses.

"We need a rest," he said.

"A rest and then perhaps a bit of action yes?" Monique said slyly.

"I don't see why not."

"You are a good boy, not pressuring me. So I'm pleased to give you what you might like."

"Oh I like," he leered and she giggled, scrambling to get out of her riding clothes. Lee undressed almost as fast and as they kissed she said, "Horse riding makes my very wet, huh?"

He said, "You sexy thing" and they kissed long and intensively until she reached down and gathering some of her moisture, rubbed it over the erection pressing into her lower belly.

"This ground is sandy."

"On to your hands and knees then," Lee said and was told her was a good boy.

He plugged away leisurely and she rocked back and forth and they had a great time, Lee obliging when asked to squeeze her breasts and slowly they heated up until playtime ended with satisfactory mini explosions for each of them.

"As a lover you are almost as good as the best of Frenchmen," she said. "I cannot believe you were born an Englishman."

Gloating in pride at the accolade, Lee wiped himself on Monique's panties and handed them back to her. Well, Frenchmen were arrogant, weren't they?

Back at the house they found everyone had gone to their bedrooms to rests so went to the pool where Monique was soon pulling Lee into her without even asking was he interested in playing again. Some women just seem to know they never have to ask a guy if he's interest in going again.

"You seem bigger in me this time."

"It's because I spotted Jill peeping out at us through the curtains."

"Aaaaaaaggghhh," went Monique, biting into Lee's shoulder to smother her scream brought on when stimulated into unexpectedly early release.

"We must stop."

"No, Jill would expect her son-in-law to finish the job. She's already seen us so looking at us doing this for another minute or so will not make any difference in her learning I have committed adultery."

"And me also."

"Oh no, other woman think the woman involved is the innocent party."

"I bet," sniggered Monique, as she squeezed Lee's balls to finish him off.

Ninety minutes before dusk the first of fourteen light airplanes landed and the occupants brought food, liquor and their bedrolls because take-off would not be practical until after dawn – or until late afternoon if the pilots had to sober up. The first of road vehicles began arriving at dusk, preceded by the caterers and their helpers.

And thus another of those near-legendary big rural parties got underway with a 5-piece band playing swing, rock 'n' roll and hip-hop plus a providing the backing when Monique was urged to sing. After midnight when it was thought the upright types had all long gone, she reappeared wearing her rehearsal Can-Can outfit and with the band in great form went all the way in The Strip with Claire picking up the clothes as they were discarded, beginning with the left glove and finishing with the thong.

The crowd went wild and then standing nude behind the microphone the petite and very popular woman sang unaccompanied three French songs on English, the most obscene songs most of her audience had ever heard. The audience loved it and after she dressed, to protect her from predators, Jill and Claire plus some of Claire's friends maintained a protective ring around Monique.

* * *

Claire installed the babysitter on the morning before Lee took her and Monique to the airport for catch their flight to France. They would be away seven days. Although twice during the week the 19-year-old living-in babysitter indicated she was open to some attention from Lee – asking him to come into the bathroom and wash her back – he performed that task but as soon as she groped for him he was out of there and went the entire time without having sex, even when the babysitter's mother called him to find how Doris was getting on and then asked pointedly if they was anything she could help him with – ANYTHING.

Sweet Sheila had said even more pointedly if he wanted a fuck while Claire was away he only had to ask. But Lee thought it was just like booze – a guy could go without it for a week without being in danger of disintegration. He had a couple of meals with Sheila and James, his neighbors on both sides of his home and with David whose partner was a top chef and neither of them looked or acted anything but like regular guys. It was the best cooking and the best company he had that entire week, Lee had to admit.

Lee was delighted when Claire arrived back and she was so excited at being in his arms again. It was the longest they had been apart since their marriage but not the longest period without sex. They'd dropped off Monique, who'd said her commitments had gone wonderfully well, and after Claire paid off the babysitter and put the highly excited Vicki to bed Lee kissed Claire and said in a halting voice he'd missed her and loved her. Claire burst into tears and said he shouldn't have said that but Claire said it was the most wonderful thing he'd ever said to her. Lee wondered about his proposal and exchanging wedding vows and the time he'd broached something she'd wanted but had kept hidden from him and he said, "Should we start a family."

There had been other things, a really big one being 'Would you like to chuck your job and come and work for me?' But guys know women can't help but exaggerate to emote and what he'd just said about loving her had sounded really momentous, even to him. And he'd meant it. Lee ran a bath for Claire and went off to the town to collect take outs, which he served to her in bed, and then with huge restraint, he politely agreed, yes, it would be fine to wait for sex in the morning.

Fortunately for Lee they ripped one off in the morning just before Vicki came in carrying Payton. Claire burst into tears saying, "He recognizes me!" when the 2-yearold put out his hands and cried ""Mummy." Vicki and her father were left wondering what that was about because Vicki had said in a loud voice to Payton coming along the passage, "Be a good boy because mummy is home." Lee went off to work whistling, leaving Claire to sleep off travel fatigue when she put Payton down.

* * *

The night of the final dress rehearsal came. It was held on a Friday in the theatre that was already solidly booked for five weeks. Invited to watch the show were investors, dance trust members and family members of the cast and partners and representatives of the media, along with Lee Mr Stockings Top Peach and his wife Claire. It went wonderfully well; the production just hummed along. Songs replaced much of the previous corny dialogue. A big change was the girls didn't display their stocking tops until a third of the way through the rehearsal and then the motor-cycle gang and their babes burst on stage and just as it seemed mayhem was nigh in came the mighty Polly Blackett came on stage dressed in an extremely tight women's wrestling suit and black fishnets.

"You guys have no right to tell women who can or who cannot expose their stocking tops," she thundered. "This is Australia."

That drew a spontaneous cheer from the audience of about 350.

The gang leader stepped forward, holding a length of heavy chain.

"Who says we can't," he snarled.

"Lady Jane Worthington, Lee Peach's maiden aunt you punk."

"Well listen Peaches. Get lost before I convert you into Lady Jane Worthington, deceased."

Without warning Lady Jane launched herself into the air and her feet hit the gang bully in the chest, knocking him down and he lay unconscious.

To the applause and cheers of the audience, Lady Jane climbed to her feet and snarled, "Okay, who's next?"

The gang leader's moll stepped forth and said, "Lady Jane, we wish to negotiate."

"No negotiation bitch. Either you join my gang – these sexy ladies behind me representing the women of Australia – or you will be seized and incarcerated in Tasmania."

The bikie (biker) gang had a brief meeting and the gang leader's moll said, "Okay, you win. We'll join young gang of do-goody ladies to preserve our right to bare our stocking tops."