Stocking Tops Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee tossed a bag of keys and security alarm information to John and said, "Here you are buddy, from this moment you are in charge of the company until the deal takes effect from noon tomorrow. In the meantime I'm leaving you in charge on trust and I have these people as witnesses that I find it necessary to make this arrangement. You see we four partners moved out last night and tonight we are throwing a huge thank you dinner for our entire staff and their partners. Be kind to those people tomorrow as they will have hangovers and don't make any rash decisions to fuck up your boss's new acquisition. Chapman Jones takes pride in his business reputation so will want your butt if you goof up."

"This is highly improper Lee and your are not legally entitled to..."

"Hand on responsibility? I'd like to see you created a legal claim against my action and me involved Chapman Jones. You'd never work in law in Sydney again John. I'm teaching you how the real business world works as a lesson because I found your arrogance in trying to negotiate with me unacceptable. I hope your superiors here take note."

At midday on Friday, Claire flew her family out of Sydney on a rented airplane to allow Lee to see a guy about a farm. They landed on her father's farm and taxied up to the house fence. Jill took the sleeping two-year-old and Vicki followed asking, "Show me the changes you have made to the house since my last visit grandma."

Lee and Claire drove off with Royce who said, "I told Donald and Mavis I'm bringing a couple of buyers to see them, family, and they'd better think bottom dollar. Mavis said she'd put on a lunch in the orchard to impress the buyers. Jill and I have talked about this and are thinking about tossing a few million in to make-up any shortfall, either as a loan or to buy a share of the property."

"Thanks mate. You and Jill are okay."

"Oh daddy, that is wonderful. This really is a big surprise to me. It is because you want your first born back with you?"

The vehicle clipped the gatepost.

"Christ girl, look what you made me do. I'd be better off with you living in Sydney. On the other hand...." He looked in the rear vision mirror and grinned at her. You're a heartland Aussie girl Claire – the city is no place for you and my grandchildren."

They drove along in quiet reflection.

"God you've matured well."

"Thank you Mr Simpkin. Or now being mother of a 2-year-old and a 7-year-old, should I not be calling you Donald?"

"What you want to buy my farm and already you are telling me what to do?"

"That comment of mine was presented as a question."

"God, I need my lawyer around to talk to you. Call me anything you like but don't call me late for breakfast."

"This is my husband Lee, father of our children."

"Well, I haven't seen the kids but it looks like you got your choice of sire right. Good afternoon Lee. What kind of name is that?"

"Shorter than Donald I would think."

Donald grinned and shook hands. "Hi mate," he said.

"Lee, this is my woman Mavis."

"Good afternoon Mrs Simpkin. You must put a lot of work in to have your flower gardens looking such a treat."

"Thank you young man. Lovely to see you looking so well Claire. Two children I heard as well as being a working mother."

"You heard right Mrs Simpkin."

"Place call me Mavis, you are now a grown woman Claire. Does Lee like your flashing your stocking tops? Oh don't look surprised. We watch a lot of TV and I hear the women talking after the parties Jill has held for this young man."

"Yes he adores me in stockings. Have you ever had your stocking tops licked Mavis?"

Mavis led the way in for lunch cackling.

After a long lunch Donald said, "So you want to buy my farm girl? You know this is a dodge; you are just a front to try to knock me down in price so your father lands up with my land cheaply."

Donald, don't call me girl and don't imply I'm dishonest or I'll shove a hayfork up your ass."

Lee was disgusted until he saw Mavis and Royce hand over their mouths almost bursting out of their skins in laughter.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that – show respect. I'm older than your father."

"Donald, if you continue talking crap like that I will refuse to speak to you and will confine my negotiations to Mavis. I recall when a young teenager and you and Mavis moved on to this land mum saying the purchased was made possible through Mavis's inheritance."

"Who told you that?'

"My mother Jill, sixteen years ago, and I've never heard that repeated since."

"Well how much do you want to pay and why isn't you husband talking?"

"He would have but you opened negotiations by addressing me, remember?"

"Oh, so I did. Answer the question."

"Four million dollars."

"That's an insult."

"No more than your advertised asking price of $12.7 is an offence to any right-thinking person who knows land values and stock carrying capacity rates in this district. Through your stupid price you have scared potential buyers away. That, the affects of drought, the obvious downtrodden look of your farm and word in town is not that grass growth is back you are under stocked. Lee and I want a lock, stock and barrel deal. You and Mavis move out with just your household and personal things and we takeover your manager and honor the contracts you have with casual labor and suppliers and service providers. So we pay the money and you two just walk way and follow the truckload of your household effects."

"Mavis placed her hand on Donald's arm "That's the basis of a perfect deal for us Donald. Dismount from your high horse."

"Ten million."

"Our offer is six million but first we required records of stock numbers, hayfield yields, plus complete farm accounts and up to date farm debt, and we want that by 6 o'clock tonight because..."

"You can have it all now; our accountant delivered it to me Thursday. Call him with any queries because he's keen to get the business back if you do buy. Mavis and I will come over mid morning for coffee and try to reach a deal by noon because you and Lee will want to fly back to Sydney before airspace becomes crowded. If we do a deal and you intend selling your house you better invite us to inspect it because I don't want agents loading up a house sale deal with their fees."

"Very well, our asking price without an agent involved would be $3.2 million. We have two certified appraisals of value."

"Christ, you could buy a good small farm for that."

"I suggest you find out what houses in our area are and without our view are selling for."

"What, you see the harbor?"

"Yes. We look across Shark Island to Bradley's Head and Robertson's Point but are cut off from the view of Sydney Harbor Bridge. You might do better yourselves."

"Royce?"

"It's a bonza location. You see every ship that comes into the harbor or departs. The house is airy with great ventilation, there is a pool and a big American-style kitchen."

Mavis looked as if she wanted to say something to Claire, but didn't.

Five weeks later Claire and Lee owned a cattle breeding farm and the Simpkins had paid them $2 million for their home in Sydney. With the net amount received from their share of the sale of their advertising business, Claire and Lee needed $750,000 to complete the farm purchase and meet sundry costs so Jill and Claire each gave $500,000 as they explained their would need working capital to run the farm and money to meet immediate outgoings.

The words, "Be kind to my mother," rang in Lee's ears but he didn't really fancy licking Jill's stocking tops and she probably wouldn't want him going beyond her knees anyway. So he called his mother to make arrangement for Jill and Royce to visit England in September for three weeks. Ten days later Jill received a parcel from England, as did Royce.

It was for all all-expenses travel and accommodation trip paid for by Claire and Lee. Lee's mum Victoria had arranged a tour of six of England's finest gardens, visits to three stately homes and a week's tuition at a cordon bleu cooking school, with Victoria accompanying her.

Royce's beautifully bound itinerary for similar duration included visits to cattle studs in England, France and Belgium accompanied by Victoria's younger brother who was gaining in reputation as an international judge at cattle shows. Victoria planned to organize other excursions after the Cobbs' arrival in England.

Jill was ecstatic and called Claire to thank her for such a wonderful vacation. "Well I was consulted but you best speak to your son-in-law. He says you have been particularly nice to him so it was about time he reciprocated. He owes daddy hospitality as well. Isn't he a nice boy?"

Lee and Claire spent their last night in their home alone. The children were grandma's house where the Peach family would live until extensive renovations to their farmhouse and the construction of an in-ground swimming pool were completed. They had just returned from having an intimate dinner to mark Claire's 32nd birthday but which would be celebrated with a party at her parent's place on Saturday, two days late. Claire was pleased Lee had bothered to celebrate it on the right night, having to book the restaurant, order flowers and buy his wife's present all by himself because he no longer had a PA because for the past six weeks he and Claire had both relaxed as unemployed people, tying up pieces and preparing for the next big thing.

They arrived home. Claire was acting rather cute but not drunk because she'd only had a Martini and three glasses of champagne spread over four hours and not being without nibbles. Later she'd devoured a New York steak at the New York Restaurant in Downtown Sydney.

"The present of those sensational Italian shoes and color matching pashmina. A wonderful and innovative gift set my darling, but could I request a special edition of licking attention to mark my birthday?"

"Yes of course."

Claire stood by the wide leather sofa with very strong back that was due to be trucked away tomorrow with the last of their possessions.

She unzipped her black dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. Sinking on to the sofa, leaving her 5-inch heels on, she said, "I am wearing two things I purchased in Paris for a special night and this is a special night, the start of a new way of life for us. I'm wearing silk panties and silk stockings. I'd like your to give me the ultimate licking, better than you've every given me prior to tonight and better than any of those countless sluts and my friends and those countless sluts you have buried your sucking mouth and darting tongue into."

"My pleasure my Queen, said Mr Peach, who deserved and earldom for his expertise in stocking tops licking. He stripped and holding his dick in his hand he approached his wife and grasping her panties tore them off her body.

She gasped, but made no complaint and watched fascinated as Lee wrapped what was left of the silk garment around his dick. She counted – one, two, three tugs of the silk over his ready-for-action cock and it began dripping. Ohmigod, she thought. That was quick and formed her lips into a big 'O'.

Claire watched wide-eyed as Lee ran his erection up her black stocking, leaving a snail-like trail in its wake. Much of her tongue fell out of her mouth, programmed obviously to follow that trail and clean it up. All women have this desire but wrongly executed parenting about sexual desires and practices when they are young buries the desire and knowledge of such sexual housekeeping and rarely is such a seriously deprived woman given a second chance to experience the unlocking of one of nature's precious gifts. Miraculously Claire had just experienced such a moment and quite likely according to the predestined order of things in the natural development of humans over centuries, this would help her become the ultimate fully adjusted woman. But her great 'hope' right now was being full of cock before the evening expired.

Lee rolled Claire on to her back and stood over the couch. Claire watched through narrowing eyes as she panted the exquisite delight etched on his face, his head pulled right back, mouth open, and then as she looked down she saw the thick mass of his almost bluefish-pink translucent cock pushing back and forth behind her pulled-up and raised knee – the feeling of silk giving Lee the joy of silk. She saw the heavy head of his cock on the other side of her knee plunging forth and disappearing with each of his lazy strokes; it was still dripping. Craftily, wanting to do more than just look, Claire squeezed her leg tighter towards her butt. Lee grunted and they both watched wide-eyed as a load of his semen landed on her other stocking, a bit oozing down the slope but still remaining intact with the body of the big dollop. It looked not unlike a jellyfish.

"I want to lick with passion."

Startled, Lee saw her focus and stepped back to allow Claire to curl her body around so she could guzzle at her leg.

"Ohmigod am I sexed up," she groaned, flopping back on the sofa, semen dripping off her chin.

"Lee darling, please give me some cunt thrusts with your tongue until I ease the pressure and then go back to licking my stopping tops. All girls in their late teens, alone in their bedroom, dream their ultimate sex dream. Their chosen dream never leaves them. I was not one to dream of being ravished by a busload of sweaty male footballers. My dream was about fabulous silk underwear. The cock in my dream was the size of my forefinger, not the Prince of Cocks that hangs from you – well, it's not hanging tonight, is it?"

In their last night in the city, they went at it for hours. The silk stockings and silk panties were ruined of course in the succession of melees, but Claire washed the remnants next morning to store in the back of a drawer at the farmhouse. She knew in years to come she'd pull them out and holding them against her cheeks would remember that night of glorious rounds of fucking and the masterly way her husband rested between bouts and then wound them up again by licking her silk stocking tops.

THE END

(A two-part sequel, 'Miss Peach's Stocking Tops' is due shortly) EG.