Stocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers

It was about that time he stopped and felt him slide around and began to lick my breast and then he suddenly latched on to a nipple....ooooo! He pulled hard. I could look down and see the shape of someone's rear end sticking out from under the stock but could not make out who it was. His other hand had gathered by dress up in the front and he was sliding a finger through my petals. I was really starting to warm up and started to grind against his hand. Then he switched to my other breath, the wetness on my right nipple that we just left seemed to impossibly get harder in the cool night air. I never knew that having someone work on my teats so much could stir things in my groin. I was just dripping there. It was hard to hump against his hand bent over through the stock but I was doing my best. I wanted him to stop and yet I did not. I would not make it if he did not let me finish this time. I breathing harder and harder as his finger focused on rubbing up and down both sides of my petals and his mouth pulling on my teat while his other had moved between groping my breast to pulling on my nipple.

And with one big draw-in of breath I held it - my body begging for a final release and he pulled away - how could he do that - it's like he knew!!!The bastard!

He had left my breasts hanging out and somehow got the bottom of it hung up on a nail or something on the stock where I was completely exposed to above my waist. Fear struck me as I heard him shuffling away. I couldn't be left like this - everyone would know. My parents would know! "please, please come back!" I begged. I heard his feet stop by he did not move. "please don't leave my dress like this" - still he did not move! I don't know if I was still so warm inside or if I was not thinking but it just kind of came out of my mouth "I will do anything if you don't leave me like this!" I just made a promise to do anything to someone I wasn't even sure who I was talking to. But it worked I felt his weight hit the wooden planks. I felt him slide up between my legs - then he slowly picked up my lower body from standing my legs were so relieved but my arms had to support the weight of my body to keep the weight off my neck. But it was good to be in a new positon. Then he just shoved his cock into me. I was still so wet, it went right in. He just pounded me - I felt my body racked between his pushing and pulling out and my arms and neck trying to keep stable between the stocks. He was some how able to balance me on his hips and reach around to my front and stroke my button. It was so quiet on the street I think anyone could have heard the moan that escaped my throat. I could not help it. The feeling washed over me and he just kept pumping! Then I felt another small wave, they came one after the other over the next several minutes. I was getting sore but he kept pumping in and out. He had been almost completely pulling out and going back in. I felt the cool air of the night as he pulled out each time. Finally as my arms had given out holding my weight and I had choked on the pressure of my neck. I felt him push in and hold - I felt his body jerk as he filled me with his seed. It was just a few more seconds and he started backing away. He lowered my dress and stuffed my breasts into the top of my dress. I did not feel him tie the cinch. And he was gone. I did not even here his feet hit the street. He had just slipped away. I could feel his seed and my juices dripping down my legs. My breathing eventually slowed and fell asleep til morning.

The day was uneventful other than I was so glad to see my mother. She fed me that morning and wiped my face and cleaned me up some. She had come into town to sell eggs and looked really tired. I knew she was having to do my work as well. I felt bad for her. She seemed to sense something was going on with me but I just denied it. I could not discuss it with her. I was too embarrased and humiliated. Just the fact I'm not sure my father believed I was innocent of stealing. Mother believed me though. It was nice to feel her press her face close to mine and love me.

Other than that it was just plain hot and boring. My neck and legs were hurting real bad all day. There were times I would cry. I saw Becky from a distance walking behind her father and she just made a face at me. I thought it was quite childish for someone her age.

Mr Harris released me to the outhouse several times and took me into his office to clean me up once. It was in the middle of the afternoon. I welcomed the wash bowl he offered as I cleaned my face and neck of the dust. I had retied my cinch earlier but he had me loosen it. It was then that a business man friend came into the office. They discussed some things privately as I enjoyed relaxing there not being in the stocks. I thought I was really getting a way with something. But I realized very soon, I was being kept in the office for a purpose. When Mr. Harris bolted the door and checked the windows I knew something was up. He stood behind me speaking to Col. Licht. The Col. still had a strong German accent and I'm not sure where he had served. But he was a large boisterous man. Mr.Harris suddenly pulled my dress down from the top and said to him "Isn't she a beauty!" I was horrified to be exposed to yet another man. "Missy is not ready to go back into the stocks yet are you sweet" as he turned his gaze to me. He had started rubbing my upper chest as he held me in the chair I was in and stroking my breasts. The Colonel began unbuckling his belt while Mr. Harris explained to me that "he needed to be serviced" as he put it. Same term I had heard around horses. I'm not sure if it was a pun because when the colonel dropped his drawers, he reminded me of a horse. I had seen horses many times, any girl my age had even those not on the farms because most people had them to work or travel with. The man's cock had to have been half the size of one. My gaze just locked on it. I had not seen many but it was so much larger than Mr. Harris and what I seemed to have felt in the last day or so. And it did not even compare to the time I watched the boys swim at the water hole from a bush as I touched myself. That had been in my thoughts for many months after that but seemed so unimportant considering the last day.

Suddenly, my current situation flashed back to me as the Colonel began coming at me! I felt fear of the size and Mr. Harris just pushed my head down toward it saying "the colonel just wants a little kiss!" I fought his hand by pressing back! He spun me around so fast in the chair and threatend to leave me in the stocks with no breaks if I did not "act right". He looked at me with his face right in mine with steely gray eyes and let the full realization of what he meant to sink in. I had seen someone in their own filth once - I could not handle it.

Mr. Harris began to smile and his normal kind face returned as he slowly turned and spoke to the Colonel and said "I think she will like you a lot!" The Colonel straddled my legs and laid his cock in between my breasts, the tip was right below my lips. He pushed up slowly and guided my head where my lips accepted it. He was still nestled in my breasts and my mouth seemed full - he was so large. He spoke to Mr. Harris and asked if he were going to partake and Mr. Harris said something to the effect of saving himself for tonights entertainment when the others got here. I took this all in with much interest because I had picked up on the pattern of what was happening to me.

The Colonel began a series of stroking and putting as much of himself into my mouth as he could. I gagged more than once. He kept mumbling something in German whenever I gagged. I'm not sure what! I realized pretty soon, that if I could just get this over with soon, so I started putting a good bit of effort into it. He seemd to like this a lot and spoke to Mr. Harris about what a high class lady he had found. This farm girl had never been called that before. I began to realize a sense of power, and started playing with him. He tensed up and stopped. I'm not sure if what he said but his tone was not good, then I would take him in while squeezing my breasts around him and pulling him close. I took him almost over the top five times and then he started begging me! Ha! I was in control now. I looked at him and said "maybe, you could speak to Mr. Harris on my part to allow me to sleep in his office tonight instead of the stocks!" They both burst into laughter and something was said that they should have thought of that first! I did not understand their laughter. The colonel guided my head back and almost immediately his seed squirted into my mouth but he pulled out while it had a few spurts left which landed on my left cheek and then he "painted" some across my lips and breasts as he continued to leak out.

Mr. Harris started rushing me back together saying that he needed to get me back into the stocks before Mr. Black noticed. That was all that happened that day. My father stayed with me again that evening. He seemed worried but did not say much.

During the day, I could not get it off my mind - that huge cock. The colonels! How did his wife survive. Once a "snake oil salesman" came through town and one of the performers was a woman who would put a sword down her throat. I remember hearing some of the men joke about that. I wondered if she could handle the Colonel.

Night finally came and my father had returned home. The streets had been quiet for some time as candles were put out. I could see Mr. Harris's office was still well lit and several men had gathered in front of it going in and out all evening. My thoughts returned to his comment about entertainment. I'd do anything to get out of those stocks if only those men would go home and Mr. Harris could come get me and maybe the Colonel might still be there. Maybe not, he still frightened. Part of me wanted him inside and part of me thought he would split me in two. But I could feel myself dribbling just thinking about it. They put me in the stocks with his seed still on my breast and neck and I drifted with thoughts about him until had dried earlier that afternoon. I just could not get that big cock off my mind.

It had to be about 10:30 at night. People read by and did what they could by candle light but most people were in bed asleep long before now. Still there was the gathering of men at Mr. Harris office. I had seen them come and go. Their entertainment must be pretty good. I even had a hint of dissappointment because I wanted to get out of the stocks. However, I did not want to be thrown to all those men either, which I'm sure would not be above Mr. Harris.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Elijah came today and out of the blue he brought me flowers and told me he loved me. I actually enjoyed the company. I think because I was so bored but it was real awkward when he told me he loved me. I still don't think much of him. Even when he was there, I had the Colonel on my mind.

I snapped out of dozing when I heard the bolt on the stock being lifted. I had a hard time standing up straight! It was Mr. Harris! He rushed me along across to the stable saying we needed to hurry. That he had a surprise for me. I reminded him I had not been relieved in several hours which brought a smirk to his hand. He knew what I meant! I was allowed to do so and then we hurried to the stable. I had never seen it full of so many horses! There were even a few just tied up outside. He took me into the tack room. It was there he had stashed a few packages. He turned up the lamp. It was then that I noticed Thomas. Thomas was a yound Negro man that took care of the stable. He was a free man and worked there. He was just sitting on some supplies. Mr. Harris brought out some packages and told me to clean myself up and put what was in them on.

The packages had some frilly French knickers and a beautiful dress and stockings that clinched with laces. It seemed very high class but as I put it together, the dress was shorter than expected and you could clearly see my stockings and my breasts were spilling out of the top. Thomas just stood and stared as Mr. Harris had me change right in front of him. He had me clean up and even had a mirror and a brush. Then he brought out some rouge. I had never worn any. My mother had spoke of it in evil tones on many occasions. Mr. Harris had rushed through all this, and I had not given much thought to being completely stripped and washed in front Thomas. I guess I was over the fact that this was happening in front of Mr. Harris. Questions were in my mind of what was going to happen and "was I the entertainment tonight?" Mr. Harris did not answer and just helped me with with whatever stage of dress I was in. He really just got in the way, but the effect did rush me along. When I looked in the mirror, my hair was up. The rouge really made me look beautiful but in a degrading kind of way. The dress was tight and hugged my body. And my legs were shown off by the stockings. It was a woman of the night as mother called them. I was beginng to get turned on and the sight of how pretty it made me. Thomas sure was turned on as was Mr. Harris. I had never even spoken to Thomas but there he was with outline of his cock proudly pushing out the front of his trousers staring at me the whole time. I had already started leaking on the new frilly knickers I was wearing.

Mr. Harris took me and led me to the back of his office and then suddenly slowed down and composed himself and told me to catch my breath and stand up straight. I could hear the men inside, some talking brashly. When we entered, I smelled the tobacco and saw then me fall silent as all glaring eyes fell on me as I entered the room. Then one "gentleman" begin clapping and the others joined in as I was escorted by Mr. Harris to "my" chair. My chair had been moved to the center of the room. I looked around in the lamp light and then I saw the colonel. Mr. Black was there. I later found out he had provided the outfit and it was all from France. I did not recognize many others at all, but one man I had seen before. He was very affluent and I had mostly seen him during elections and big events. I knew he was a wealthy land owner and at one time I think he had a title of Lord or still did. Lord Owens I think.

Mr. Harris properly introduced me to the "gentlmen" and said "Gentlemen, I present to you - Miss Anna." Most smiled and whispered to each other. Then he broke the quiet and said "Well Gentlemen, she's yours to provide whatever requests you may have!" It was as I feared, there was no telling what I was going to go through tonight! I looked over my shoulder in shock at Mr. Harris and he just smiled and said to relax and enjoy.

Then I heard from the back of the room, "I want to see her breasts!" Mr.Harris just leaned forward and pulled the dress down in front and under my bosoms. It seemed to be made to stretch just so and it kind of lifted them up. All 12 or 13 men seemed to cheer at that. A few gave flattering but vulgar comments. And the Colonel bragged that he had already experienced them. Then there were a few comments to spoken about the Colonel's size. His reputation proceeds him. I then wondered had something like this happened to anyone else before.

Then I heard someone say I want to see her down below. Another man requested to see me dance! Then there was a deluge of requests, some things I had did not even know what they were saying, some things were French words I had never heard. Mr. Harris held up his hand suggested that maybe I should start off with a dance. I started to pull my dress up and Mr. Harris stopped me and whispered in my ear "not that kind of dance but a dance to really please these men". Solome from the Bible came to mind. I knew this was so wrong, yet I was soaking the knickers I had on. I stood there - Mr. Harris thought I was thinking I was not going to go through with it and whispered something about the stocks and I whispered back that was not it. I told him I had never danced before. He told me just to move around in front of the men but slowly and present breasts, bottom, legs and even my smiling face to them. Just to move slowly - "cat-like" he added. Catlike - that helped a lot.

So I did, I spun slow, moved to each man, raised my legs, bent over, some would suggest things, like open my mouth and form an "O" with my lips. One wanted me to arch my back and spread my legs as Mr. Harris suggested I take off the dress. The men were mostly quiet - taking me all in with their eyes. They had a hungry stare. Someone beside the Colonel laughed and everyone turned and looked at him - one said "Hey, Jack has shown up to the party too!" It was incredible, his cock was sticking out of the top of his trousers by about two inches. All the men seemed ready but not any like him.

After I danced with the dress off, with only my shoes, stockings and knickers. The men began reaching for me as I danced close. At first I could just back away but then Mr. Harris was behind me and pushed to keep me in their reach. Their hands went all over me. One man said something to Mr. Harris about He could get elected to if he could only find a girl like me to run his campaign. It all made sense, Mr. Harris was using me to promote his political ambitions.

Then one man grabbed me by the knickers and exclaimed to the others "she must be enjoying this she's wet!" I retreated in embarrassment. The truth was, even though I was being made to do this - it was the most exciting moment of my life. And I still could not keep my eyes off the Colonels cock. And he knew this which only stirred my stomach even more!

The men began to request me to drop my knickers and I looked at Mr. Harris and he just nodded. I thought of returning to the stocks - I knew if I dropped them, there would be no turning back. I was just sure, every man there was going to have me by the end of the night.

Slowly, I bent over at the waist and pushed them down! The men were silent and just watched. I felt a small moment of control as I stepped out of them and then spun slowly around! I could not believe what was happening and that I at this point was even planning my next move in my head before the men. I was enjoying being on display. I started to head towards the Colonel, when someone said "put her on the table" and he produced this long rock thing. He said he got it from an Indian. It was a rock, real smooth and round around, shaped similar to a cigar but much bigger. The men passed it up and put it in my hands. It was heavy and I had never seen anything like it. Jim was his name, he explained that Indians used it in their religion to help them have children or something like that. I don't even think he really knew. It was as long as my whole forearm. But it was much thicker, maybe thicker than a man's forearm. I tried to give it back but it was pushed back into my hands. I was not sure what to do with it.

That's when several of them dragged me up onto the table - most of the men moved forward. They laid me down and pushed my legs up and folded them so they spread. Mr. Black came up behind and supported my head. I still was not happy with him - why did he have to be there.

My petals were completely exposed, one man just reached over and swiped through them and showed everyone how wet his finger was. I turned beet red. I knew they were puffed out and swollen. My nipples had been hard so long they ached. Mr. Black looked down at me and said I was like a dog in heat! That did not make me feel good. Then the Colonel grabbed my hands and pulled them with the stone and guided it down to my petals. He aimed in and showed me to push with my hands as he pushed too!. Mr. Harris had been holding my knickers and started rubbing the wet area I had left under my nose. The stone was cold and the pressure it was causing, it was huge! I felt it splitting me in two and not much of it was going in. The Colonel was still helping guide it. Two other men were rubbing my breasts. Others yet, were rubbing my thighs and legs. It was 13 men. They all seemed to be touching me or doing something to me. The heady smell of my scent as Mr. Harris had fastened my knickers around my head so that my scent was right at my nose and the wettest area was actually placed in my mouth. He had pushed that area in on my tongue. I had never tasted my self until now. Then the stone seemed to work it's way in. It seemed to get even bigger as it was pushed inside of me. I looked down, only about 1/4 of it was actually inside. The men were in a frenzy.

bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers