Stocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers

A man on each side had grabbed my hands and had me pumping their cocks. The ones a the other end were taking turns pushing moving the stone inside or me. I could keep up with all. I had my relief right then and blacked out. They said I was only out for a few seconds. I was dizzy and could lift my head to see what was going on. I finally looked down and saw that 2/3 of the stone was inside me. I never would have believed I could take that much, it was the best feeling I had ever had. I thought for sure now I had to have the Colonel. Some men had dropped their drawers and were pulling on themselves. The stone was being pulled out about 1/3 of the way and then moved back in. Then Lord Owens leaned over to suck my button and I went over the edge again . The stone and all the hands was too much. I was too sensitive now, I reached out to stop as many hands as I could and pulled the stone out. I saw a man begin to lick it.

That's when I saw Mr. Harris pull out some ribbon from his desk. He hande it out as I caught my breath. Then from all four corners for the table I was tied down. I was offered some water to drink and then Mr. Harris tied my knickers into my mouth. He saw the fear in my eyes and told me it would be alright. I calmed down.

It was then that each man, one at a time crawled on top of me and pleasured themselves. I was in a constant state and finished myself 4 times between all the men. Some left their seed in me so fast, I hardly felt them there at all. Here I was taking on a room full of grown men and yesterday, I was still a virgin. One man even said that he had never seen a whore buck back like I was bucking. Oh, it felt so good! Then I had lost count, everyone in the room had finished, even Mr. Harris except the Colonel.

He was controlling me like I had been controlling some of the men earlier. My eyes followed every move he made. He knew I wanted him badly.

I had thought about this all day! Even though, I had not wanted any of this my body was betraying me. And my eyes followed him as he approached me. I had other men's see all in me and it was leaking out. Lubrication was not going to be a problem. My mind reeled from the heady scent of sex in the room. The Colonel began taunting me with his cock my laying it on each of cheeks and laying it across my face giving me a good look at what he was about to give to me. My mouth involuntarily opened as my back arched, my hips trying to reach it from the other end of the table. Then men in the room started making comments about my wantoness and my absolute whoring. They started to gather around me as the Colonel moved down into position. The Colonel began slowly teasing me with his cock. He took it like a club and pounded it against my button, then he would rub the head of it up and down my slit. And still being tied down I was doing all I could to capture it but to no avail. The men would laugh when I would beg. I did not care anymore. I wanted to see if I could take it. I had to find out if it would totally fill me. I needed to be filled! Then just as I arched my back and rolled my head back trying to reach his teasing - He shoved it almost all the way in. It went fast and slowed as I was stretched. Then he kept pushing! I lifted my head to see how much as a moan escaped my mouth. A few more inches! Then he pulled all the way out and pushed in - all of my outer skin was pulled and pushed in as well as I fell into a wave of motion, I had never felt this as strongly as I felt eveything almost go black in my mind lost in pleasure. I could only feel where we had joined the the continous pressure there. I could no longer sense anything going on in the room as a second wave washed over me! By the third, I realized I had a continous moaning scream coming out of my lungs - two men had moved up and were handling my tits roughly and I could look through their arms and saw the Colonel moving in and out of me with the full length sending his entire cock all the way as I felt his bullocks pressed up against me at the bottom of his stroke. Just the sight of it sent me over again and I lost comeplete track of time. My next thoughts were of the Colonel laying on top of me - slowly pulling out and each of my hands had been untied and had someone's cock in each. Another man had his over my face and was trying to insert in my mouth. As I felt another begin to enter me. However, I did feel his cock, just his legs moving against me. I was wondering would I ever feel anything there again. Each man in the room used me again and again. I was getting tired but still the feeling on my body was it wanted more! At some point I was flipped over on top of a man and shoved his cock into my rear. It was excruciating at first but then the pressure started and then another man entered me on top and in ways I felt even fuller than when the Colonel was within me. At all times a cock was either spending or spent in my mouth. My jaws were sore! Some men had begun to leave! I was becoming limp as a ragdoll with barely any energy left to even hold myself up. It seemed every part of my body had been used! At one point I had a cock in my mouth, my butt, my flower and another man had straddled me with his between my breasts while I was stroking one in each hand. I think it was soon after that my hands just would not work anymore and the rest of the men began to leave and say their goodbyes! I think the Colonel left after he had me. I never did see him again!

Eventually, it was just me an Mr. Harris. He took me urged me along back out to the stable in the middle of the night! I had not idea what time it was! He marched me to the stable with out a stitch of clothing on! We woke Thomas up and tied my hands to a rafter above my head and ordered Thomas to clean me up! Thomas did and seemed to enjoy it very much as he took his time moving his hands over my body!

Nothing seemed to matter, I could not have fought him off if I had tried. I just hung there more by my arms than standing on my legs. Mr. Harris said to Thomas to get me dressed as he threw the dress to him and that he would be back in a few minutes. Thomas untied me and somehow got my dress over my head and dressed me. I was concious enough to tell he was aroused but he was gentle with me. Then he laid me down in a pyle of clean hay. He started touching me. I had had enough and at any other time would have fought to keep him off of me but I just did not have the energy. He threw my dress up over my waist and entered me. He finished soon and I was falling asleep.

Next thing I knew Mr. Harris was shaking me. He led me out to the stocks and put me back in. The next thing I Knew it was morning and I had been hanging by my arms all night it seemed and they were so sore. I could not pull myself up on my feet because of the soreness.

It was morning but no one was out yet. There was only a hint of increasing light. I felt someone near but behind me again. I asked who it was and there was just a giggle. I relaxed realizing it was at least a female! But then I felt my dress being lifted behind me. I tried to turn but could not, then I felt my legs being spread and pulled firmly down on to the flooring by two sets of hands. Then I heard Becky!!! "You had better relax or this may hurt a little!" I was just about to ask what - when I felt something being pushed in between my petals! Becky said "a whore like you will probably enjoy this anyway!" I was covered in embarassment, how could she know! Then my mind focused on the pressure of something entering me that was getting bigger! I was not wet but it was sliding in and it was filling me just as the Colonel had but it was rough! Becky said "I'm going to leave you with this ear of corn - it was the largest one I could find! You will probably want to keep it for lonely nights when no man will have anything to do with you - WHORE!"

Then I heard Tabitha say "Oh! I bet some will pay to reprieve her lonely nights!" and then they both just giggled!

Then Becky said "I hoped you liked the little surprise I left in your dress at the store the other day!" I knew it all along! I just did! I never felt so humliated in my life. I started cursing them. They just giggled and laughed and told me bye. Leaving the very large ear of corn inside me. I did manage to shake a little and my dress fell down covering me.

Well that's how it happened and why I have to seek revenge on Becky. I get out of the stocks in a few hours! After I rest, I will plan something for her and probaly Tabitha too!

bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers