Stoking the Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
Mind blowing sex, love and marriage, with help.
11k words
4.76
13.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

Chris felt as if she exploded the second he licked her. The noise and shuddering made him feel like a million dollars, and he caught her as she fell boneless onto him, pushing him to the floor. Their lips met for a steamy kiss full of the taste of her. He expected her to cuddle and recover, but after the brief kiss she turned down to strip his jeans off, rolled on a condom, then swung over him and impaled herself on him like a mad woman. Jo bucked and rose and sank furiously, and the grasp of her slick tunnel on his blue-steel cock made him cry out, groan and call her name. Within seconds he was emptying spray after spray as she shuddered through a second massive orgasm.

Finally they collapsed together panting and shuddering, both crying out their pleasure, thanks and love. Much later they stirred and smiled at each other.

"Did you have a good journey?"

"Yes thanks. The traffic was a bit heavy initially, but this end was fine as it was so much later."

Jo twinkled at him, "Shall I show you to your room."

They both laughed at the absurdity of the conversation.

"I needed you so badly" Chris blushed as he said it, and Jo grinned..

"Come on sex maniac, let's go to bed and do it some more." She laughed again as his blush deepened.

As they got up, he stood slightly back and ran his finger from her cheek down the centre of her body, then out and round her hip.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered.

She smiled gently at him. "Thank you."

They picked up clothes which Jo carried, he grabbed his case, and they walked up stairs together. The house was a lovely old Victorian terrace with high ceilings and a gracious staircase wide enough for two. Her bedroom had the bay window at the front, polished wooden floorboards, brightly coloured rugs that your feet sank into, and a beautiful old bed that looked about the size of a small field.

"Jo, it's beautiful, and I love the bed."

Jo dumped the clothes on the floor next to his suitcase, took his hand and led him over to the bed.

"Want to try it out?"

She jumped on the bed and turned kneeling to pull him on, then sank down with him so that they were full length face to face.

"What's this about then?" she asked, stroking his erection.

He gasped. "Seeing you climbing onto the bed and pulling me on,"

"Well, let's use it. That should relax us for sleep!" She thought she would never tire of saying things to make his cheeks go pink.

This time their love-making was slower, but the climaxes were if anything more shattering with all the love rather than urgency.

"I didn't tell you last night, but I'm up for an extra day." Chris announced over a very late breakfast. Jo smiled her pleasure. "I've managed to get a job interview on Monday."

Jo's face lit up, "Wow, you're fast. That's great. If you get it do you know when you can start?"

"They said immediately, but I've got to give a month's notice at work."

"Even so, that would be really quick. I can't wait to hear. I'm on duty on Monday. What time do you have to leave?"

"I thought I'd leave really early on Tuesday."

Jo looked mischievous. "Now I wonder why you would want to do that?" Of course he blushed again. "Ah, I see."

"What would you like to do today?"

"I thought we'd take a picnic into the hills, since it's a nice day."

They cleared up and made the picnic together. Jo found two rucksacks, and they packed the picnic into one, and walking gear and a rug into the other.

"We don't need the rug. We can sit on the ground."

Jo got her mischievous look again. "Ah but I don't want to lie on the ground. It's not good for my skin." Her laugh rang out as his cheeks reddened again.

They enjoyed their picnic, and the following day together, and all too soon it was back to work for Jo and off to the interview for Chris.

"I'll try to get home for lunch, if patients allow. I rang the surgery and swapped my late surgery for tomorrow, so I should be home reasonably early, say about five. I plan to make it 25, so make sure you're ready when I get in."

"25 what?" Chris asked.

"25 climaxes for you this weekend. We've got a few to finish up." Chris spluttered into his tea and matched the red of the teapot.

Jo laughed, kissed him and went off to early surgery.

"So, did you get it?"

He looked apprehensive and grinned, so she grabbed him and danced round.

"I'm so pleased. I can't wait for you to move in."

He looked relieved. "I'll give my notice tomorrow."

"Why were you apprehensive?"

"Um. Well. I suddenly thought I might be pushing it too fast."

"Chris. I know I was worried about it, but I'm really pleased. I meant what I said about wanting to explore together, and it's actually become stronger over time. So no doubts please."

Chris smiled at her, and pulled her in for a tender kiss. "Thank you."

That evening, they beat the target by some way, knowing Chris couldn't get up for a month. Jo hoped she might be able to come down to see him, but the way things stood she didn't have two days together to do it.

They were having a final cuddle in the hall before Chris left.. He was dressed to go, but Jo was still naked, as it was very early.

"I'll try to organise a couple of days together first thing tomorrow."

His hands roved over her wonderful body as if trying to imprint the memory on his brain.

"We'll make it, whatever. Bye."

Reluctantly, they broke their embrace and Chris set off on the long journey to work. He was sad to leave, exhilarated that he would be resigning to move in, and very concerned about the job he'd accepted.

They were hammering into each other again. Was it the third or fourth time? Neither of them knew or cared -- it was bliss being together again after a month. Against the wall in the hall; 69 on the rug at the bottom of the stairs; in her ass in the shower; and cowgirl on the bed. Jo collapsed onto his chest thrashing and moaning. He could feel her slick channel moisten and gush over him. He pulled her up over him leaving a wet trail up his body and buried his face to lap and lick her clean.

Jo gripped the bed head and writhed in ecstasy as his talented tongue brought wave after wave of pleasure. She was shaking and moaning, and she could barely hold herself upright. In some distant part of her mind the thought that she must be suffocating Chris struggled to emerge through the delicious thunder of her climaxes.

"Come inside." She gasped.

Chris drew her down for a kiss, her shaking body a delightful stimulation on his hardness. She rolled off him and lay exhausted face down on the bed. Her body shone with perspiration. Those killer curves. The glorious twin mounds. The long legs. He rolled himself on top of her, moving her hair to one side to kiss her neck, then parting her cheeks to slip once again into her slick channel. He groaned as she enveloped him again, and her answering sigh of pleasure made his eyes fill with emotion. Life with her would more than make up for the difficulties of the new job on Monday.

Jo was boneless, unbelievably stimulated and approaching another crest. She'd lost count when he was eating her out. The ferocity had been replaced with a wonderful languor as her worn out body pressed into the mattress. What a reunion! The thought drifted through her mind that it was so right to have him here with her. After the terrible week she'd had, combined with not seeing him for a month, the deep contentment she felt melted away the tension and she started to feel truly exhausted as her body relaxed. She felt the peak building and washing over her. Deep inside she could feel her muscles clenching on him, and he groaned in the grip of his climax.

Chris kissed her neck again. She was stretched out beneath him barely moving. "You OK?" He whispered.

"Mmmm."

He barely heard her mumble. Reluctantly he withdrew so that he could remove the condom, settled back on the bed beside her and drew her into his arms. She wriggled against him with another contented hum.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." His heart lifted at the slight curve of her lips in response.

He was exhausted from all the work of moving. His car was still packed with all his things outside. Although he was still anxious about the job, their mutual pleasure and her loving response was balm to his soul. "I can do this." He thought.

Jo's alarm went at what felt like nought o'clock, although it was actually half past five. She rolled over and gave him a kiss, mumbling, "Sorry I'm on duty."

Chris returned the kiss with interest, and she felt him hardening between them. Reaching down to feel his interest rising, she gasped as he brushed her nipples and pulled her to him, mashing her mouth with passion.

"Wow. You're suddenly wide awake."

"And raring to go before you do!" He grinned. "If you've got to go on duty, the least you can do is say good morning properly so I've got memories to keep me going while you're out."

Jo's hand guided, and he slid into her slick wetness. Both of them breathed their pleasure.

"Good morning properly!" She managed to gasp out. "Oh God. Keep stroking slowly. Oh. Oh." Suddenly she was shaking and panting, and Chris wasn't far behind.

When they had caught their breath, they kissed. A heartrendingly beautiful, soft, loving kiss that had them both breathing heavily again. Reluctantly Jo pulled back.

"I set the alarm early so we could enjoy without me worrying, but I've really got to get going."

She hopped out of bed and he watched her lithe form across into the bathroom. As soon as the shower started, he hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to put the coffee on. Foraging in the fridge he found bacon as well as milk, and set out to make food for her.

Jo was disappointed not to find him watching her as she came out of the shower and walked naked across the room to dress. It excited her and pleased her when he watched. She thought he must have gone to use the other bathroom. Actually that upset her, because she would have liked him to come in while she was showering. Suddenly her nose picked up the smell of breakfast. Coffee and ... no ... surely not ... yes, bacon.

The smell brought the memories flooding back, of sitting with Chris on the footplate frying up on the shovel and drinking huge mugs of tea. Then she remembered their meal out and their deep discussions. That led to memories of fish and chips on the harbour wall, then -- God she could feel herself moistening again -- running to the bushes and him buried in her ass with both of them half dressed.

She shook herself, finishing off her hair and grabbing her purse as she was drawn by the heavenly smell of bacon and coffee. As she walked into the kitchen, she realised that Chris had come straight from bed. His back was to her as he sliced bread for toast, and he was still naked. She walked up behind him and cupped his buttocks, planting a kiss on his neck. Then her hands moved round to feel that hard length. He was as turned on as she was by the situation. He groaned and turned to her, his eyes full of passion. His hands lifted her skirt and two fingers went under her knickers and slid straight in. She responded by pulling him towards her and replacing his fingers with his steel pin, wrapping one leg around his waist.

"Take me to the table and sit." She ordered huskily. She sat impaled on his lap and fed him some of the bacon. He did the same, and followed it with a sip of coffee.

"Jo, I can't hold on much longer, and I haven't got a condom." His voice cracked with the effort of holding on.

"I'm on the pill, and I want you to come for me now." Jo panted.

The talk, the position, the food, the feelings conspired to drive him over the edge, and he shot into her. Digging her fingernails into his shoulders, Jo cried out and flooded his lap. They both sat in a daze for a few moments.

"Take me over to the side to get the toast and more coffee."

Chris lifted her up, still impaled in her, and walked to the side. The movement was beautifully sensual for them both. When he sat down again, he was hardening again. They finished their breakfast, then Jo got up. His withdrawal was almost painful, but she bent over the table and he obliged slipping back into her and stroking till they both came again.

"I think I might have to change my panties." Jo laughed as she ran upstairs to clean up and straighten her clothes. As she passed on the way out, she took his face in her hands, and said seriously:

"Thank you Chris. That was wonderful. All of it. Have a good day, and I'll see you about five." She gave him a long soft kiss, and vanished out of the door.

Chris spent the day emptying his car and settling in. He walked round the area late morning and found a wonderful local store. It had all the basics, a deli counter, freshly baked bread and local fruit and veg. Choosing what to make for supper, he got chatting to the very attractive young lady and her husband. It turned out they were both local, and after many years of working two low paid jobs, they'd decided it was either leave the area for work or do something daring. The shop was beautifully fitted out, and had the feel of an old fashioned store, with wooden shelving instead of steel racking. Most attractive. Chris thought the quality food would make a superb meal.

He was in the kitchen when he heard the front door. "Hi", he called.

"Hi. I've got someone with me."

Chris panicked slightly, and shouted back, "Don't come into the kitchen. It's a surprise." Much to his relief he heard them go into the sitting room.

Jo could smell the cooking, and was mystified as to the surprise. She had heard the slight panic in his voice, him running up the stairs, and clattering down a few minutes later. He was slightly pink as he came into the room.

"Chris, this is Mikey, our head nurse. Mikey, meet my boyfriend, Chris. Mikey is staying the night."

Chris shook hands with Mikey. Chris guessed her to be older. Her smile was genuine, but her face was pale and strained.

"Pleased to meet you. Don't worry, supper will stretch. Can I get you a drink? You're obviously under some strain."

To his consternation, Mikey burst into tears. Through her tears she gulped out, "I'm so sorry."

It was as natural as breathing. Chris reached out and held her to sob on his shoulder, glancing an apology at Jo. She smiled her assent and went out, saying, "I'll go and get some wine."

"Hey, cry it out. I'm sorry I upset you."

Mikey was subsiding as Jo came back in with a bottle and three glasses, and poured them. "Here, drink this." And she handed Mikey a full glass of red. They all sat. Mikey had her head bent and was obviously embarrassed.

"Mikey's husband has been beating her up, telling her she's dowdy and blaming her that they can't have children. Mikey thinks he's cheating on her."

"Bastard." Exploded out of Chris.

Mikey looked up in surprise. Chris went pink with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. That's the nicest thing anyone except Jo has said to me."

They all burst out laughing.

"I must go and put the veg in now you're here." Chris got up to go to the kitchen.

"Let's all go into the kitchen. It's cosy and we can talk while Chris finishes off the meal."

Chris put on twice as much veg to steam, stuck the frying pan on the stove to warm, and deftly cut up tomatoes to fry. Then he added a place setting to the table. Mikey was looking embarrassed again.

"Hey, I love doing this, and it's such a pleasure to have you here with us."

Jo had a naughty thought. "What was your surprise, Chris?"

Chris blushed. "Oh, just the meal and wine."

That confirmed Jo's suspicions. He had been naked when they came in. Wow, living with him was going to be such fun.

Chris was busy dishing up. Two thirds of a salmon en croute, a pile of vegetables, fried tomatoes and new potatoes smashed and grilled with oil and salt.

Jo smiled at him in pure delight. "Chris, this is wonderful. Where did you find it?"

"I found that lovely young couple running the shop near here. They had fresh salmon, and I couldn't resist. The veg are all organic, but I'm afraid the puff pastry is frozen." He apologised.

"I thought the salmon en croute was frozen. So don't apologise for the pastry! That shop is wonderful. I buy most of my stuff there. It costs a bit more, but the quality is outstanding. I'm sure I eat more healthily than from a supermarket."

"This is delicious, and thank you so much. I couldn't bear to go home again." Mikey sniffed, near to tears again.

"Hey, you're beautiful and talented, and I've got an idea."

Both girls looked at him. Mikey was beginning to relax, despite being near to tears.

"Why are you called Mikey?"

"That's not an idea." Jo retorted indignantly.

"My real name is Michaela, and it got shortened to Mikey. Come on, what's your idea?"

Chris looked at Jo for confirmation. "You're going to be staying here for a few weeks while you get sorted out, right."

"Right." Jo affirmed. Mikey nearly burst into tears again. She felt so supported by these two.

"So, we're going to make him eat his words and find out, if he is, who he is cheating with."

"That sounds a bit aggressive, Chris." Jo looked worried.

"Oh, we're not going to go anywhere near him. We're just going to show him what he's missing."

"What on earth do you mean?" Mikey looked puzzled.

"Well, when he's out, the three of us are going to get some of your things..."

"All of them if you want." Jo interrupted.

"..all your things. Then you and Jo are going to do a fashion show."

"For you?" Mikey looked a bit apprehensive.

Chris looked surprised. "I'd thought just you and Jo, but if you want to include me I don't mind. If Jo judges there isn't a suitable outfit for our plans, then you're both going out to get one."

"Get to the point, Chris, what plans."

"We'll go to wherever Mikey's husband hangs out and have a good time. We'll show him what a fabulous woman he's missing out on."

Mikey was smiling. "I'd love to do that."

"Mikey, I know this may be too early, but have you decided if you're leaving him?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I already have."

"Then I'm sorry to be a pain, but there are a few things you need to do."

She looked at him in surprise.

"If you have joint accounts or joint savings, then you need to take half the balance out before he realises and makes it difficult. Jo can arrange to have your salary moved to your own account straight away. That way you'll still have money, and he won't be able to spend it."

Mikey looked shocked. "It never even occurred to me."

"It happened to me."

Jo was cut to the quick by his expression of pain and held his hand across the table. "How much?"

He smiled at her. "I was lucky. Only five thousand. But it hurt."

"I've already got my own account, and my salary goes into that. But we both," her voice hitched as she said both, "paid into a house account for bills and a rainy day account."

Chris smiled at her. "That's brilliant. We don't need to wait for Monday to go into the bank. You can do it online from here and this weekend, and cancel those standing orders as well."

He got up and started collecting the plates.

"Oh thank you. You are both wonderful. I'll find a place of my own as soon as I can."

"You're staying here for the foreseeable future, Mikey. I want you 100% and raring to go before I'll let you out of my sight." Jo's tone brooked no argument.

Chris took a dish of rhubarb out of the oven and put a jug of custard on the table.

"Oh Chris, that's wonderful. I've been meaning to pull the rhubarb, and I love the taste."

Chris put the kettle on to boil for coffee and they all tucked in.

"But I'll be in your way."

"Look, Mikey, this house is large enough for all of us. I really mean it that you should stay here. It won't be pretty, and you'll need our support. I'd much rather you were here where we can give it when you need it, rather than having to come round and leaving it too late."

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers