Stoking the Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

"Thank you. Just ... thank you." Mikey's eyes filled up.

"Don't mention it." Jo waved her hand in dismissal. "One day you'll be able to do something for someone else."

"After supper, can I carry your stuff upstairs?" Chris asked.

Mikey's eyes filled again.

"She hasn't got anything with her. I found her shaking in the staff room trying to pluck up the courage to go home."

"It was such a relief to talk to someone, and when Jo offered to take me home for a break and to stay the night, I jumped at it. When I walked in and smelt the food; When you two were so kind to me; When I realised the relief; I just decided I couldn't go back. Once I'd decided that, the weight just rolled off. I felt so good for the first time in months, and I knew it was the right thing to do. So all I've got is my handbag and the clothes I'm wearing." She smiled wryly at Chris.

"Right. You can always borrow stuff from us, but when is your husband likely to be out?" Chris asked.

"He's usually out on a Saturday night with his friends."

Chris looked grim at the implication. "Great. We'll go round and get your stuff before we wash up then."

Mikey looked nervous. "What happens if he's in?"

"We'll park round the corner, and I'll go to the door. He doesn't know me, so if he is in, I'll pretend to be selling double glazing. If he's not there, bingo!"

Mikey beamed at him.

"Right, let's get going. We'll leave coffee until after this is done. Mikey, do you know what you want?" Jo had the bit between her teeth.

"One car or two?" Chris asked. "Oh, and do we need to take cases and boxes?"

"How much have you got Mikey?"

"I really don't know." Mikey was starting to look overwhelmed again.

"OK. No problem. We can play it by ear. Let's take two cars for speed. That way we won't waste time packing the car. If we put in the boxes and cases I've just unpacked, that should do most of it."

"Here's the plan then. Mikey shows us the wardrobes and drawers where her clothes are. Chris packs them while I help Mikey deciding what she wants from downstairs and packing it in the boxes for her. Chris, when you've finished the clothes, do a sweep of the bathrooms and pack all the feminine stuff in a box, then pack the clothes and boxes we've done so far in the car. Then we'll take a rain check and all work on whatever is left."

It all went like clockwork. He wasn't there. The plan was good, and worked like a charm. Both Jo and Chris reminded Mikey of things and helped to scan cupboards and drawers for forgotten items. There was a minor hiatus just before they left when Mikey remembered the loft. Some things she'd kept as mementoes and a few things her husband hadn't liked were up there. Mikey was immensely cheered.

"Right, Mikey, go inside and make tea for us all, and I'll help Chris unload. Clothes and stuff to your room, and the rest to the dining room for now. We'll work out what you need or want, and what can be put in the garage or loft for safe keeping over the next few days."

It didn't take long to unload. Chris did most of it while Jo unpacked some of Mikey's clothes into the wardrobes and drawers in the spare room, checking that all was ready for her. Jo was just walking down the stairs when Chris shut the door carrying the last box through into the dining room.

"Mikey?" Jo called.

"In here. Tea's ready."

Jo and Chris joined her in the sitting room, and they all settled down to drink their tea.

"Mikey, do you know where the bastard goes on a Saturday evening, and have you got a photo of him?"

Jo spluttered into her tea and looked up at Chris, laughing.

"I've got our wedding photo, and I think he goes to the Blue Whale."

"What's the Blue Whale when it's at home?"

"It's a sort of bar come disco that has pool tables. Despite the name, I think it's quite tame."

"Jo, can you tell me how to get there? I'm going to check to see if that's where we need to go to execute our plan next Saturday."

Jo filled him in on the route and Chris set off armed with the wedding photo."

When he arrived back, he was grinning from ear to ear. "Found him. And found the girl he's with too."

Mikey looked sad.

"Um. I took a photo on my phone if you want to see it."

Mikey held out her hand. Chris pressed a few buttons and passed the phone to her.

"Bastard. It's that slut of a secretary of his." Mikey started crying. "She's young and pretty. Oh God, it's so humiliating."

Chris took her hand. "She's not a patch on you. Look at the way she's dressed. It's awful. Now you've got taste. You're very pretty, and you're figure is still good."

Mikey looked up in amazement. "Stop trying to make me feel better."

"He's not." Jo butted in. "He really means it. Actually, I agree with him. You knock spots off her. You're a keeper. She's a tart."

Mikey grinned through her tears. "You two are so kind to me. Thank you."

"Come on. Time for bed." Jo continued. "By the way, before you think you've chucked Chris out onto the sofa, Chris and I are going out, and he's sleeping in my room with me."

Mikey gave Jo a big hug, and whispered, "Jo, I'm so glad for you. I've wanted you to find the right person for ever."

Jo took two large yellow capsules out of a drawer. "Here, use these."

"I really don't want to take sleeping pills," Mikey objected, "and these look like horse pills."

"They're not pills, silly, they're ear plugs."

"Why ever would I need ... Oh, I see." Mikey went slightly pink, but Chris went beet red and Jo laughed.

"Sleep well, beautiful."

They both kissed her on the cheek, and they went off to bed.

As soon as the door closed behind them they were in each other's arms. To their mutual surprise, they both found tears on their cheeks. Crying because it was unfair. Crying because of her lack of self confidence. Crying from the tension of helping. Crying because it was sad.

Jo recovered first. "What's your plan?"

"My brother."

"Your brother is your plan?"

"Well he's better looking than me, and I want to be with you not Mikey if I can organise it." He grinned at her.

Jo was getting impatient. "Chris, tell me the plan."

"Well, if it's OK with you, I thought I'd invite my older brother up next weekend, and we'd get dressed up a bit and go as a four to the Blue Whale."

"Doesn't this brother of yours have other things to do? Or a wife or girlfriend?"

Chris grinned sheepishly. "No. That's the brilliant part. He's very shy and never been very good at talking to women. I know he likes brunettes and curves, so Mikey is just his type. She's also lovely and will get confidence from being admired by him. But the truly great thing is neither of them will see it as a date. They'll both think they're just part of a plan. As a result, my brother won't be so tongue tied and will be himself. Mikey won't feel it's too early to be with a man again and will see that he needs taking care of. They can get to know each other in an entirely date-free zone that is really just a date. It's brilliant for both of them."

"Aren't you worried that they might not hit it off?"

"Not really. You see they'd have a good time just implementing the plan, and both gain from it, so if it didn't come off, they'd still benefit. But I must admit that I'm hopeful."

Jo smiled at him. "You are such a romantic."

"And you, my love, are the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Jo was about to trot out the argument about film stars again, when she registered his expression. He was so sincere and so obviously in love with her she was awed. "Thank you."

They moved together for a kiss, which ended with buttons, belts, hot smooth skin, wetness of the licked and kissed kind, and lots of wetness of the aroused kind.

"I'm so glad I thought to give Mikey those ear plugs." Jo whispered as they pulled the quilt over themselves for the night.

Unknown to them, Mikey wasn't quite in bed when they started. At first she thought the noise was coming from outside. Then she realised it was passionate, and as it got louder, it occurred to her that she should use the ear plugs. But she was fascinated, as the noises were so different from the brief grunting that characterised her marriage. Saying, or rather panting out, things to each other while having sex? It was unimaginable, but she found herself wanting to do it, to hear it. It was so exciting. It went on for much longer than she thought possible. Suddenly she burst into tears and sobbed into her pillow for her lost years and her happiness that Jo had found something so precious.

Jo and Chris woke to a tentative knocking on the door.

"I've got tea if it's not too early."

Chris looked blearily at the clock. Ten. Good lie in, but he still felt shattered. They both sat up and did a quick check to see that they were decent.

"Come in, Mikey."

She came in with a tray of tea. "Sorry -- I've been up ages and I thought ten was late enough even for a Sunday." Mikey couldn't help noticing the discarded clothes. A flush of memory of the sounds from the night before hit her.

"Mikey, that's a lovely thought. Thank you."

Having put down the tray, poured tea and given it to them both, Mikey made to leave with her cup.

"Mikey, sit down over there and join us, if you'd like." Jo smiled at her.

Mikey blushed slightly and thanked her, sitting down with her tea.

"Chris, I've been wondering about your plan for next Saturday. It won't work if we go as a threesome."

Chris and Jo smiled at each other. "Chris has an older brother who could come with us."

"I'm going to ring him today to see if he's free."

"Won't he mind?"

"I think he would be delighted to have you on his arm." Chris grinned. "He'd be so dazzled he'd be speechless."

"Jo tells me that you're not just saying it to help, but I find that very hard to believe."

"The proof of the pudding is in the eating. See what happens next Saturday if he can come. And you really are gorgeous, so don't think otherwise."

"Thank you." Mikey said in a small voice.

Chris rang later that day. An incredulous Mick retorted, "You want me to what?"

"Just come and stay the weekend and go to a bar."

"But who are Jo and Mikey?"

"Jo is my girlfriend. Remember I told you I was moving in. And Mikey is her head nurse. Mikey's husband is beating her and cheating on her. She needs to go out and feel valued."

"Hey, I'm sorry for the girl, but you know how lousy I am with women. What will I say to her?"

"But don't you see, you haven't got to be "good" with her. All you've got to do is stand next to her and hold her hand. If you don't beat her, tell her she's ugly or cheat on her, you've done it. All you've got to do is talk normally. After all, it's not a date, it's a rescue mission."

"Sounds too good to be true. But I want to meet this new girl of yours, and I think I can stand without making a fool of myself. And I'd like to help anyone who's been treated like that. OK if you pick me up from the station -- I'll let you know the train time?"

"Fine. I'll be there."

A while later, Jo and Mikey arrived back from the shopping trip to buy the dress for the plan. They both looked tired but excited.

"You've got to see it. Mikey -- come up and put it on."

They bounced up the stairs together, coming down a few minutes later. Mikey had a fitting strappy dress of jean material that showed shoulder, cleavage and leg. She looked good. Jo took his breath away. She had a pair of jeans that looked as if they were painted on her long legs combined with a fitting white blouse with deep Vs, showing off the elegant lines of her back and by some magic covering the inside of her breasts. Chris felt himself hardening as he realised she couldn't wear a bra, and watched in some amazement as her nipples became more prominent through the thin material. He looked up and realised that her gaze was on the evident tightening in his jeans. Chris mentally shook himself, promising himself later investigations.

"You both look stunning. Ideal for the plan. My brother's coming on the 2155 on Friday night, so we're all set."

"Are you sure that's OK? I mean what if he doesn't like me?"

Chris took her hands in his, and looked her in the face with a serious expression. "What's not to like? Hey, it's not a date. And he needs rescuing just as much as you. He's five years older than me, and he's only been out with one girl once."

"He's not ..." Mikey's cheeks reddened.

"No, he's not gay. He's just a geek. He's very intelligent; Better looking than me; Actually quite practical and funny, but a total loss with women. He just freezes and doesn't know what to say or do. Just talk to him and treat him like a friend. He's mad about what the bastard did and wants to help."

"That sounds ideal to me, because if anyone flirted with me at the moment, I'd either burst into tears or kill them. And the fact that he's good looking will show the bastard."

They'd all unconsciously adopted "The Bastard" as Mikey's soon-to-be-ex husband's name. Mikey grinned as she said it.

"Come on Mikey, let's go up and take these off then have some supper."

"I've got something on the go, but I need about 45 minutes. I'll go and get on with it."

Jo came over and gave him a big hug.

"You're a treasure. We'll go up and put something more comfortable on while you're cooking."

When they were changing, Mikey looked troubled.

"What's up?" Jo sat on the bed, pulled Mikey to sit beside her, and gave her a hug.

"It's... Well, I wanted to ask... Is it all right if..." Mikey stopped, slightly red faced.

"Mikey, listen. You know you can ask or tell me anything. You also know that I'll give you a straight answer, and tell you if I don't want to."

"Yes, but this is so personal."

"Mikey -- shoot. I can always refuse to discuss it."

"OK. It's about... well... last night."

"Oh no. I'm so sorry. We started too soon before you had your ear plugs in. Mikey, I am so sorry." Jo was stricken that she'd upset Mikey and hugged her hard.

"No, Jo, listen, I'm not upset about it. I wanted to ask... well..." Suddenly it all came out in a rush, "Is it always like that for you?"

Jo looked startled then laughed. "Well, now you're going to get a straight answer, like it or not!"

Mikey blushed and looked down. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"It's OK. I want to tell someone about it anyway, so this is good timing for me too. You know how much I like sex and how I always pushed blokes. Well it was good, and I loved it. You also know that I swore I would never marry and settle down."

"Jo, you're not serious? You think he's the one?" Mikey was excited for her friend.

"I don't know yet, but I'm pretty sure he is. It's just taking me a long time to change my old attitudes."

"I'm not surprised. You were like a crusader."

"Well with Chris it is different. It is so much more. I find that I come like a train and am much more sated afterwards. He does things to me and with me that turn me on so much. And then he's such a prude he blushes bright red if I even mention sex in the mildest form. You know when we came in on Saturday night after work, he was cooking naked in the kitchen waiting for me?"

"God, Jo, that is so sexy. So... it's..." Mikey blushed. "You're saying that what I heard last night was bigger and more extreme than usual?"

"Certainly that, but not so unusual."

"So do you always say things? And does it always go on so long?"

Jo laughed and cuddled her again. "I've always said things and whispered things. It's a real turn on to hear someone telling you how wonderful and sexy you are, and what you are doing to them."

"Oh God, Jo, I want it so much." Mikey said in a strangulated voice.

"And it hasn't ever gone on so long as it does with Chris. Before him, I used to have two or three orgasms with a good bloke. With Chris, I just lose count."

"It was never like that with The Bastard. I'm not sure I've ever had an orgasm like the one I thought I heard last night. I would describe our sex life as occasionally mildly pleasurable."

"That's because he didn't care about your experience. Chris is different. He gets a large part of his enjoyment out of my pleasure, so he takes care to look after me and make sure I'm with him. Oh Mikey, it's such a wonderful experience and he makes me so happy when I'm with him, and so sad when I'm not."

"Jo, I couldn't be more delighted for you. You deserve him, and I hope with all my heart you stay together."

"You know, Mikey, thoughts of marriage and children have passed through my mind. Me! The original feminist no glass ceilings take it or leave it girl. That's why it's taking me so long to understand myself and my feelings for Chris. And he's been so sweet about it. He even offered to stay away for me to make my mind up. That's how much he loves me."

Tears started streaming down Mikey's face and Jo cuddled her while she sobbed.

"That's so beautiful." She hiccoughed. "And I missed out."

"Sweetie, there's still time for you. Hey, perhaps Chris' brother's got a big dick and cares like he does."

Mikey drew in a shocked breath. "Jo!" She shrieked. "How could you?"

Just as she'd hoped, her outrageous comment had distracted Mikey. "Sorry, that was a bit out of order. But seriously, you could still find a man like that for yourself. Come on, let's go and see what Chris is cooking up for supper."

Chris had rustled up Spanish omelettes, which were delicious, but he seemed slightly distracted. When they got up to bed, Jo asked him about it.

"I'm a bit nervous about the new job tomorrow, to be honest."

"You think it's beyond you?"

"No." Chris coloured slightly. "Actually the other way, I wonder if it is challenging enough and whether I'll be able to keep it up. Also I'm worried that the shift work will get in the way of us being together."

"Well, you could always look around." Her face lit up. "You know, you could always just stay here and look for another job. I earn enough as a Doctor to keep us both."

Chris took Jo's face between his hands and kissed her so lovingly and so gently that she wished it would go on for ever."

"That is so sweet of you, and I know you mean it. But just for now I would like to carry on earning my own money, and just sponging a place to live off you."

He continued the kiss, and inevitably their hands started wandering, clothes started coming off, breathing became heavier, hitching in their chests with the sensations each gave the other. Finally Jo couldn't stand it any more. Clasping him round the neck, she simply lifted herself and wrapped her legs round his waist. The friction of him rubbing against her wet opening and clit made her breath catch.

"Oh God, I want you inside. I want to feel you filling me, pleasuring me, pulsing in me, unloading your hot fluids into me."

Chris groaned and reached down to guide himself into her, sliding into her hot slick channel until she bottomed out. He staggered as his legs nearly gave way with the intensity of their connection.

Jo lifted herself with arms and legs to get the movement she craved. She felt him thrusting to help, obviously as needy as her. The silky friction had her gasping with pleasure and increasing the tense-release sequence in arms and legs helping him to slam in and out.

The feeling of her impaling herself on him, and the sexy rippling of her muscles was driving him insane with love and lust. His legs and arms were protesting, and he staggered to the door, thrusting her back up against the fluffy dressing down hanging there to avoid bruising. With the help of the door to take some of her weight, he was able to match her thrust for thrust and they climbed together as sensation flooded through their bodies until they both cried out and flooded each other with their release.

It was all Chris could do to hold her without collapsing. "God Jo, you must be the sexiest woman alive."

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers