Stoking the Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

"Not bad yourself." Jo panted, legs and arms like jelly after the extended exercise. She was grateful for the door and for the softness of the fluffy dressing down.

Finally he managed to stagger to the bed to sit down, still impaled. With the muscle movement twitching and exciting him, the walk had made him hard again.

"Go tiger." Jo whispered in his ear. She unwrapped her legs, pushing him down, falling down with him so she could lift and fall on him while kissing. Her breasts were mashed against his chest, the hairs tickling them. His hands were roaming over her back and buttocks, tangling in her hair, framing her face for kisses. It was so romantic and exhilarating, Jo came and came. Then she felt his hand in between them reaching for her clit, and she moved up a gear, wailing with delight. She felt Chris squirting into her and going limp, and finally she also relaxed and lay boneless on top of him.

Some time later Jo woke feeling wonderful. She was still lying on top of Chris, head pillowed on his chest, his arms round her, and she realised he was still inside her. He was still asleep, but it was him getting hard again that had woken her to such pleasant sensation. Idly she wondered what he might be dreaming about. She hoped it was her. Her fingers were playing in his hair, and she couldn't resist humping lightly against him to increase the sensation inside her. Her clit bumped nicely against him.

Chris woke to the most wonderful feeling. As the mist started to clear, he realised that Jo's bumping up and down and moaning had woken him. He reached up and ran his fingers through her beautiful hair and down her back, then up her sides to caress the sides of her breasts.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"You did, but you can wake me this way anytime you like!"

"Love you Chris."

"Adore you Jo."

Her movements were getting stronger and more urgent, and once again they both cried out, Chris amazed that she had done it all and brought him to a most loving and satisfying climax.

As her movements died down, she snuggled up to him, and his wandering hands gentled her into sleep. It wasn't long after that he also dropped off, his mind registered that he was so lucky to have found her.

The next day was Monday, and Chris was doing a normal daytime shift until he knew his way around. Consequently they all arrived back home at about the same time. They were all pretty bushed, so decided to get the meal together, and perhaps work out a way of taking turns later.

Tuesday was made difficult by a visit to the surgery by The Bastard. Jo had already planned what to do if he came. He was shown into Mikey's nurse's room where he found Mikey standing by her treatment couch, Jo seated at Mikey's desk, and the practice handyman with a few tools spread on the floor, apparently mending a radiator.

The presence of Jo and the handyman made him speak to Mikey quietly. The suppressed tension demonstrated to Jo that he would not only have shouted, but probably also abused her without their presence.

"When are you coming back?"

"I'm not. I've left. I'd like a divorce."

"You can't. You're my wife. You've got to come back."

Mikey simply shook her head. She looked nervous, and flinched when he reached out towards her.

"What am I supposed to do? What do I tell the neighbours and my work colleagues?"

"I've left." Mikey repeated.

Jo had coached her, "Just keep saying you've left. That way he'll get the message and can't argue." When Mikey was worrying about what she would say.

"Stop saying that. I want you back." He was starting to get red in the face.

"What for?"

"What do you mean what for? Because you belong to me. I married you." He took a step towards Mikey, and she held up a hand as if to ward off a blow.

The handyman stood up wielding a useful-looking hammer, and The Bastard's hands fell to his sides.

"Look, you've got to come back."

"I've left."

He raised a hand, at which point Jo stood up and came to stand beside Mikey, holding her hand to give her strength, and the handyman caught the hand in mid air.

"If you have a question for Mikey, please ask." Jo looked him in the eye.

"I want you back."

"That's not a question." Jo was quick to point out.

He looked daggers at her. "Will you come back or not."

"I've left."

"It seems you've got your answer. I'd be grateful if you would leave, as you are now interrupting the work of this surgery. Thank you."

With obvious reluctance, he wrenched his wrist out of the handyman's hand, turned and went out. Mikey burst into tears and was comforted by Jo. The handyman gathered his tools into their bag, and as Mikey calmed, said,

"Interesting the way he asked for you back. It was all about him and his image. Nothing in it for you. No statement of love. He couldn't even say why he wanted you back. You've made the right decision Mikey. He doesn't deserve someone like you."

Mikey gave him a big hug, tears once more streaming down her face.

"Thank you. You are so kind."

Chris was incensed when the incident was reported to him. "The Bastard. The bloody bastard. I wish I'd been there to knock his face in."

Jo laughed. "I'm glad you weren't then. It wouldn't have helped Mikey."

The rest of the week proceeded with no unusual happenings until it was Friday.

"I'm nervous about tomorrow and meeting your brother tonight."

"If you're nervous, I suspect he's been in the loo on the train all the way here. He'll be castigating himself for a fool for agreeing. He'll be so nervous about what he's going to say he'll be completely tongue-tied when he gets here. He'll mix up his phrases and stutter and feel a complete fool. Are you that nervous?"

Mikey was looking at him in amazement. "Are you serious?"

"Never more so." Chris' serious expression told Mikey that he was very serious.

"Oh God, poor bloke. He obviously needs help to see girls are normal people."

"You're not wrong. I'm hoping the fact that he is part of a plan to help you with The Bastard will help him and make him less nervous." Chris added as an after-thought, "Although it won't help that you're beautiful."

Mikey's face registered surprise.

Jo cut in, "It's true Mikey. I know you've never thought so, but you are not only beautiful, but a lovely person."

"The lovely person bit will help him. I must go and get him from the station. See you in half an hour or so, assuming his train is on time."

After Chris had left, Mikey repeated that she was nervous to Jo.

"Why don't you tell him? That might help him as well."

Mikey smiled. "Good idea. What else?"

"Why don't you change into something less alluring just to meet him tonight?"

"Jo! How can you say I'm alluring in this old skirt and top?"

"Well you are. The skirt is beautifully cut to your figure, despite being old, and shows off your legs. The top hugs your breasts rather well." Jo grinned.

Mikey swatted Jo's arm. "All right. I'll go and change into jeans and a looser top."

When Chris arrived back, he introduced Mick to them both. Mikey's jaw dropped, and she glanced at Jo to see that she was similarly affected by this Adonis. Even his slightly geeky glasses suited him.

"Good evening, Mikey beautiful. You are very as my brother said."

Mikey laughed. "Mick. I'm very pleased to meet you. Thank you so much for being willing to help."

"Help. Oh yes, with your..." Mick's face went brick red and he stopped.

Jo suddenly realised that this was an extreme form of Chris' blushing.

"We've nick named him. So you're helping with The Bastard." Chris helped.

"Oh dear, yes, with... er... The Bastard." If anything his cheeks were even more red.

"You know I was really nervous about meeting you, especially as you are helping with The Bastard."

Mick looked amazed. "You were?"

"Yes. You see having been told for years that I was dowdy and no good, I didn't see why anyone would want to help me."

Mick looked completely gob smacked. "He said what? The Bastard." Suddenly he laughed. "I bet that's what Chris said and why you named him."

Mikey laughed. "Spot on."

"But you are gorgeous."

Chris and Jo were intrigued. No blush. No stutter. The plan was already working better than they could have hoped. Actually it was Mikey whose cheeks showed a becoming pinkness at the compliment.

"But I don't believe it. Well actually with these two I'm just beginning to wonder if I'm OK."

"OK? You're joking. You're wearing jeans and a top and you think you look only OK? You look stunning. And if you dressed up even slightly you would knock spots off anyone except a super model."

Mikey stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek. His arm naturally went round her, and they ended up standing next to each other with an arm around each. Mick did redden slightly, but it was the most normal Chris had ever seen him.

"Mick, have you had something to eat? We're all going to have a nightcap before bed, but we could easily rustle up something on toast if you're hungry?" Jo asked.

"I'd love just the toast and a nightcap, please."

"I think I'll have a piece of toast as well." Mikey chimed in.

"Come into the kitchen and sit round the table."

The four of them sat and chatted until yawns all round drove them to bed. Mick was sleeping on the couch, but protested that he was fine. Chris and Jo were amused by Mikey's concern, and delighted that the plan was having the side effect of taking her mind off her troubles, as well as being so amazingly effective for Mick.

The next evening, Mick and Chris were waiting for the girls to come down ready to put the plan into action. As they came down the stairs, both men were overcome by their beauty.

Chris took Jo's hand and twirled her round, pulled her into his arms for a rather erotic kiss. "You look good enough to eat." He murmured into her ear.

Mick took Mikey's hand and kissed it. "You look stunning."

Mikey put her arms round him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you."

Then she heard him whisper in her ear, "Super model."

Mikey laughed, took hold of the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Neither couple really noticed what the other was doing or saying. They were too wrapped up in each other. What was noticeable was when the kisses ended, both women were looking at their men with sparkling eyes, and both men looked totally besotted.

At last they set off to the Blue Whale. It was not really the kind of place any of them would have chosen, but it wasn't terrible, and they were determined to enjoy themselves. It was early, so they were able to get a table, and set themselves up with a bottle of red and a few bits. The disco was playing some song that had a dance rhythm, so they all decided to dance, as The Bastard was not yet there.

When the song ended, the disco started a slow number, and both couples stayed to enjoy a close dance. Chris saw him come in first.

"Don't look now, but The Bastard has just walked in with The Tart. We'll just dance round so you can see."

"Ideal timing, with Mikey dancing close with Mick! Oh God, she really is a tart. Hang on, The Bastard's just seen Mikey. Look at his face -- we must get to her in case he makes a scene."

They danced quickly over to Mick and Mikey. Chris signalled with his eyes to Mick and Mick acknowledged he'd seen The Bastard with an infinitesimal movement of his head, and kept Mikey's back to him.

"I don't like the look on his face." Chris said into Jo's ear. "Stay with them, and I'll alert the staff."

He disappeared over to the bar and told the bartender what was going on. The bartender said he'd page the bouncer. When Chris got back, The Bastard was in full flood to a white-faced Mikey. Mick and Jo were both rigid with anger, but holding themselves in check. Suddenly The Bastard lashed out at Mikey and caught her a stunning blow across the face. This was too much for Mick, who knocked him down and stood over him.

"If you touch her again, so help me God, I'll kill you."

The Bastard looked frightened. Typical bully thought Chris. He was impressed with his brother though.

Just at that moment, the bouncer came up and ordered The Bastard out. He started to argue, so the bouncer simply picked him up and threw him out. The Tart was nowhere to be seen.

When Mick turned, Jo was comforting Mikey, and he set off to get some ice from the bar for her face. A tremulous smile was his reward. They helped Mikey to the table and sat down to recover.

"Mikey, can we take you home?" Mick was solicitous.

She smiled at him and took his hand. "No, just sit here with me for a bit. You two go off and dance."

When Chris and Jo got back to the table for a drink, having danced so many songs they'd lost count, Mick and Mikey were deep in conversation, and arm in arm.

"Come on you two. Let's have one last dance, and go and get some rest."

They all danced the slow number, then went home. Jo and Chris went straight up, leaving Mick and Mikey to say goodnight before turning in. Inevitably, there was a lot of exploring of the deep Vs in Jo's top before clothing hit the floor and temperatures hit the ceiling. In the aftermath, Jo was sure she heard noises elsewhere in the house, and hoped she was right.

Sunday was a lazy day. Mikey's face was bruised, but she said it was better than it had often been in the past.

"Bastard." Mick bit out.

"Yes, but we would never have met otherwise."

Mick grinned, and kissed her.

At one point, Mikey and Jo were alone in the kitchen making some tea.

"Jo, you were right. He has got a big dick."

"Mikey! I'm so pleased. Was he good?"

"I came twice, and I couldn't believe how wonderful it was."

"Oh, Mikey. What did I say. You see it's not too late for you. Was he OK about you still being married?"

"That's what we were talking about last night while you were dancing. I told him everything, and that I thought it wasn't a good idea because we had only just met, I was still married, and I was on the rebound."

"What did he say?"

"He said he'd haunt me until I agreed to see him."

"And you think?"

"Well I wouldn't have slept with him unless I was serious about him. He's just the opposite of The Bastard. You were right. He cared about how I felt. I'm discovering that I'm a novice with sex, and he is too. More so than me!"

"And you're discovering together and it's wonderful, eh?"

"Yes. Oh Jo, neither of us could believe what a turn on it is just to explore. You know he kissed me there." Mikey blushed.

"I hope he did more than just kiss you!" Jo exclaimed.

Mikey blushed even more. "Yes -- it was one of the times I came. He told me, um... he told me I er... tasted nice."

"I like the taste of Chris too."

"Really? I never thought I could do that for him too. How exciting."

"Isn't it interesting that it's exciting to give pleasure as well as to receive. You might not like it, but I certainly do."

"You know, you were right about another thing too. He talked to me about how good I made him feel, and what he wanted to do to me to make me feel good. It was so erotic. And I found myself doing it too. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't difficult at all, and me telling him was almost as sexy as him telling me."

"See Mikey. I'm so pleased for you. Hang onto him, he's like Chris, a real keeper."

While this was going on in the kitchen, Mick was talking to Chris. A much more restrained male conversation.

"I slept with her last night Chris. Perhaps I shouldn't have because she is so vulnerable. But I think I love her and she seems to feel the same way about me. I don't care that she's been married. She's the only one I've ever felt able to communicate with. I feel normal around her, instead of like a bear with two left feet and no skin."

"Mick I'm really pleased for you. Just don't let her down."

Mick looked indignant. "You must be joking. I'm going to cherish her."

And that was that. They got engaged as soon as the divorce came through. Jo's strategy paid off in the divorce, as The Bastard contested it. The evidence from the handyman, Jo, the bartender and the bouncer meant that he didn't have a leg to stand on, and the divorce was granted immediately. Both Jo and Chris were delighted and threw a small engagement party for them. Mikey was leaving to live with Mick and had a new job as nurse in a practice local to him. While it was good to have the house to themselves again, they missed Mick and Mikey.

Shortly after Mikey left, Jo went on a house call to a farm some way outside the town. When people requested house calls, they always tried to get them to come in to the surgery, or deal with it on the phone. But when one of the outlying farms asked, they all knew that it must be serious, and dropped everything and went. In this case it was a child with a very high temperature, and Jo had worked hard to reduce the temperature and treat her. It was a long and exhausting few hours, but it worked, and Jo left when she was stable.

On the way back from the call, she was exhausted and hungry, so she called in at an out of town supermarket. She was queuing at the till when she heard a voice saying, "That's fourteen pounds seventy five." Her head snapped round. It was Chris.

"What's going on?" She asked in an under voice.

"This is my job." He blushed.

"Oh Chris. I know I can't expect a conversation while you are on duty. Let's talk when you're home."

Jo was shattered. What could be going on? Why was he on a supermarket till? Surely he hadn't done that just to be near her? He loved his old job. What if they split? How could he put up with the repetition after his previous job? And she had asked if it were too big a stretch! Sacrifice, that was the word. He'd always said he would do anything because he loved her. And he was doing exactly that.

And what about me? How do I feel? I would do exactly the same because I love him too. Wait, did I just think that? I did.

When Chris arrived home, Jo had tea ready for them both, and they sat in the sitting room to drink it.

"Jo, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to know, because it would have put pressure on you."

Jo knelt down next to him, took his face in her hands and kissed him tenderly.

"Will you marry me?"

Chris looked stunned, then deliriously happy. "Yes. Oh yes. Yes. Yes, Yes."

He pulled her up and danced round the room kissing her. Then he knelt down and said, "Thank you God."

She laughed and pulled him up. "Now fuck your fiancée for the first time."

Chris blushed, but said, "You bet. First of 25,000."

Jo looked confused.

"Remember you said you wanted to get to 25? Well, I've upped the target."

Realisation dawned on Jo's face. She cracked up laughing, then whispered in his ear, "But that's only one a day. Let's go for 75,000 as a start!"

Epilogue:

Chris never found a job with his old skills, but when they decided to have children, Chris stayed at home while Jo continued to Doctor. To their joy, Mikey was pregnant at the same time, and the two families met regularly. Both Jo and Chris' children became volunteers on the railway, though not in the loco department. At their ruby wedding celebration Jo whispered to Mikey,

"We beat the 75,000."

Mikey blushed, but whispered back, "We didn't do so badly either. Not as many, but I'm sure it was just as much fun. Thank you for finding Mick for me. A few more yet?"

"You bet."

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers