All Comments on 'Stormy Night'

by LadyPervette

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
I Loved It !!!

Stories with this level of writing are all to scarce here. I could feel the sultry heat of the night. The tension of the storm as it built in our minds eye with flashes of light reflected by naked flesh. Standing exposed to the world as the first drops of rain cool the harsh heat of night, and ignite the internal desires of this woman. The storm brings with it welcome release (metrological, physical and the emotional), as the author drew us a seductive picture of words and the allowed us in, to have our own experience. Imagining the gusts as the storm draws near... as the yet unknown man sitting in the dark views the vision of beauty outside his window in the first flash of light. What does he think? ... What does he do? What does the storm bring to him? The tantalizing questions ... and answers are left to us and our thoughts.

This story was so well done on several levels. I can't wait to read more. Please ... I hope there is a part two.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

very good. Well written and erotic.

wilhelmrosenkrantzwilhelmrosenkrantzabout 12 years ago
Eroticism and spelling together at last!

Love the premise of you not just exposing yourself but putting on a show for your peeping Tom. And it made a nice change that the pleasure was not diminished by poor spelling or grammar. A well-written, well-constructed, directly written story. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous