Story of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At another moment, when April's consciousness dipped out of the sleep, she was lying on her side. She could feel Chili's body gently touch her back and behind. At first, she was ready to adjust. Then, she realized that her movement would make her get too close to the edge and throw her out of bed. Finally, she settled with accepting the touch on her naked body.

It was actually comforting to feel another human body. Chili's arm was hot like bodies only heat up during their sleep. The arm was lifeless. April paid attention to her skin to feel how Chili's arm felt like. She paid attention to how Chili's skin felt. April realized that she could not sleep, because she was too hot. She kicked her legs free of the comforter.

April realized that Chili had taken back her usual center spot in the bed. April found herself hanging onto the mere inches of space between Chili's left arm and the edge of the bed. April carefully turned herself over to avoid unsteadying the bed. She carefully whispered into Chili's ear to give her a little more space. Chili only grunted without waking up and turned over on her belly.

After waiting for a few minutes and not being able to sleep, because she had to use her muscles to hold on. April carefully tried to move Chili back to her side. She reached under the blanket and over Chili's body to move the arm out of the way first. Then, she started half lifting and pushing Chili's body. At first, she was careful. However, with each failure to effect movement, she grew bolder, until she finally straddled Chili's naked butt and lifted her shoulders with both hands. April's pubic grazed Chili's butt. Chili had a rather well shaped butt.

Back on her own side, April was slightly sweaty. Chili snored quietly and peacefully. The darkness of the night entered through April's eyes to fill her consciousness. The blackness felt peaceful and comforting.

The next moment, the room was filled with daylight and the night was over. Chili woke up with a puffy face and glum look. She sat there looking into the room. April tried to take a cue from her on what to do. Chili seemed to have figured out her mind puzzle, when she called out: "Oh, it is fucking Saturday."

"Yeah, we got a whole day free. I want to try to get a job at that retail store that you told me about."

"Oh, April, that is so awesome! The manager is a dick, but I will give him a call. (pause) Fuck, it is already 10 am. The store is already open. I may as well call him now."

"Mr. Andersen, good morning."

"Mr. Anderson, you said that you were looking for another sales trainee."

"Excellent, my friend April would like to interview with you."

"Oh, already today. Yes, 4pm is good for her. You will be waiting in your office at her."

"Excellent, sir."

"Bye."

"April-hon', you got yourself an interview today. Now, do you have a business suit?"

"Uh, no. You mean like a serious woman suit?"

"Okay, you gotta look presentable. There is this sale for $199 over at Macy's. The regular price is $500!"

"That's a lot of money, Chili."

They both moved downstairs to the kitchen table. Chili's mother had left pancakes with blue berry jam and bananas slices on two plates. The plates were snuggly wrapped in saran wrap. A radiantly orange carafe of orange juice greeted them as well. Chili's parents were out and about running errands. Chili's little brother was in the living room playing a video game.

When Chili's little brother saw April, he called out: "Can I date your friend? Sisters are supposed to help out their brothers!"

"No"

"Oh, are you dating girls again? Is she your girl friend?"

"No"

"Are you bff's then?"

"Yes and now shut up or I beat you!"

April chewed on the sweet breakfast. The gears in her head were spinning to find a way to get the money for the suit in time. The best choice was to hit up Jonathan and offer him a second lesson. The $200 would exactly cover the cost of the business suit. She had to come up with a good proposition. She could offer to teach him, how to give good blow jobs. She could teach him about dirty talk in bed. There had to be something that would hook the horny home-closeted teenager into digging into his savings. After all, he got a great deal. Her!

With a warm hug, April said good bye to Chili and promised to be back in time with money to buy the business suit. She locked the entrance door behind her. She was out in the street. She texted Jonathan that she was coming over with a proposition.

Once more, she stood in the driveway of Jonathan's house. This time she was by herself. She was nervous putting her proposition out. Jonathan was more than excited. He even had dreamed about getting such a proposition. So, he had the money ready. Yet, he had never really expected to get a second chance at April.

They agreed and walked together into the house. Jonathan's mother was rustling up a good banging of utensils and pots in the kitchen. They thought that they snuck undetected upstairs into his room. The room was the familiar simple shelves stuffed with cartoons and text books. This time, Jonathan was busy pushing something on the floor with his fuzzy white socks. He was trying to hide dirty laundry under the bed.

"Let's get right to it. Today, you are going to practice, how to unhook a bra like a suave gentleman."

"Okay," said Jonathan with a tense and pensive face.

"Here, I will take my top off. Give me your hand. Feel the back strap here. There are hooks. You have to push the two strap ends against each other."

A cold shiver ran across April's body, when his cold fingers touched her back.

"This is like school. I am your tutor. We will not move on to the next lesson, until you can smoothly unhook the bra three times in a row with one hand."

Jonathan moved forward. He was in an awkward half sitting stance, because he did not dare to sit down next to April. At first, he tried to feel the strap with both hands, hugging April. Then, he withdrew the extra hand. He pushed one bra strap to the other side. However, the hooks did not come undone. So, he peered with his head behind her back. April sat patiently and let the use fumble and tuck around her bra.

Jonathan evidently had a boner with and evident tent in his pants. He tried to move his legs inconspicuously to make the penis slide into a better position. However, he only drew more attention to it. April bit her tongue to avoid smirking. There, Jonathan managed to unhook two of the four bra hooks. She felt the tension of the bra ease a bit.

When Jonathan finished the last two bra hooks, her bra popped forward. Jonathan stared at her boobs hypnotized. She covered her breast again with the bra. Jonathan's mind returned to this world again and became responsive. He tried to unhook the bra again.

After many tries, it was more luck that got him to open the bra three times in a row rather than skill. He was proud and smiled happily.

"Lesson number two is cunnilingus. You are going to go down on me. First take off your close as well, so that I don't have to feel weird."

It is always surprising to undress a well built geek. Once all the awkward clothing is gone, there is actually a hot body beneath it. Only the bad hair cut is a reminder of the former geek. The boner stuck in the air like a happy flag pole. Jonathan launched his mouth straight onto April's vagina. He was in heaven. He loved tasting her.

April was lying on her back with her knees up. Jonathan's lower body was off the bed, only his torso rested on the bed. When the door opened, April instinctively closed her thighs around Jonathan's head to cover his ears. She looked to the side. Jonathan's mother was there with a tray of cookies and orange juice. She had gray curly hair and deep creases in her face from old age.

Jonathan's mother was stunned. April smiled at her. They were both naked and Jonathan was munching her like an ape gone wild. Jonathan's mother put down the tray on the desk. She also mouthed "for later." Then, she left delicately.

April looked down at Jonathan's curl head. Each lock was the same size -- as if rolled around a quarter. His scalp looked like the fur of a cuddling stuffed animal. April's hand reached down to caress her hand through the forest of locks. They felt soft to her hands. She lifted the hand to her nose. Her eyes closed softly. She inhaled the orange scent of the shampoo and a bit of scent unique to Jonathan. She had remembered this scent from before, yet only now consciously connected the soft smell with Jonathan.

Jonathan's tongue was running up April's labia. His tongue tried to separate the labia from the inside. He eagerly lapped every drop of vagina juice that he had missed before to relish the delicious taste. His tongue reached the clitoris. He darted at the hood of the clitoris to expose the shiny, smooth bump beneath the skin fold. When his tongue pressed down point blank on the clit, his lips circled around, and he sucked in the whole skin.

April was grabbed by erotic feelings sprouting in her pussy. She grabbed Jonathans head firmly and pushed his face into her pussy. She pushed her pelvis forward and back to slide his face, tongue, lips, and nose across her vagina. Each time she pushed him against her vaginal opening, she wanted him deeper inside of her. Each time that he reached her clit, an erotic pulse cursed through her body wanting him even more.

"Take me. I want to feel you inside of me."

Jonathan swiftly pushed his whole body on top of her. Her hand was eagerly waiting for his penis to guide him inside of her. After an inch inside of her, it hurt like hell. They paused. There was so much erotic pleasure even in the pain that she tried to take him right away again. An inch further, the sharp pain brought them to a hold. He moved out again. They tried again. Half way in now, there was so much good feeling that without thinking they tried to hit the pain point again. On the next try, the erotic feeling was so overwhelming that April vowed to push deeper into the pain, actually looking forward to the pain.

And, the penis slipped in all the way. And, from now on everything was slippery. The penis thrust in and out like a piston machine. Both of her hands wrapped around his buttocks so that her fingers ran in the valley, perilously close to his anal opening. Jonathan half enjoyed it too much and half didn't care about the fingers being so close to his anal opening. He kept thrusting himself into her, trying to get deeper. He could feel her pelvis bone pushing against his.

She pulled his mouth onto her and started French kissing him. She did not care that Jonathan was still as immature at kissing as during the first lesson. His slobber went everywhere. He was kissing much more like a dog lapping up water than a human being kissing. But, right now, April was on fire. And, everything that made her remember the moment even more unique was good.

"I am about to come."

"Come inside of me. I want your white syrup sticking inside of me. Let go and give it up."

Jonathan silently tensed up. His face muscles went completely limp and oddly tense at the same time. Soft prickling in his face was there. Then, all sense of erotic was gone from him. It was like he had awakened from a dream. Only now did he fully realize that he was naked on top of April.

Carefully to not fall out of the bed, April flipped on top of Jonathan. She bounced her body up and down on his penis before the penis went completely limp. She looked down at the penis shaft disappearing inside of her and all the juice that had come out of her. The juice was now sticking to his pubic hair, somewhat stringy and somewhat rolled into little balls. It had been a good love making session.

With the limp Jonathan still inside of her, she reached her body and arms to the cookie tray and helped herself. Crumbs fell onto Jonathan's naked belly. She smiled and enjoyed the almond flavor. Jonathan's face grew increasingly red, as he realized that his mom had left a tray of cookies. April burst out laughing loud. It wasn't her mother. So, she could find the situation humorous.

"Hey, I gotta go. Those cookies are great!"

April stood up, letting Jonathan's penis fall onto himself. Jonathan was outwardly covered in sexual juices. April still had the sexual stew inside of her. And, it would come pouring down into her panties in the next minutes. She got dressed with Jonathan's spunk still inside of her.

Jonathan was mentally too gone to realize that it was time for him to get dressed until April was ready to be out of the door. He handed her the bundle of money and fell back onto the bed to relieve the memories over and over -- probably for months or even years.

April bounced down the stairs on her own. She waved the smirking elder mother good bye. Chili was waiting for her at a department store. The gray sidewalks and streets were a blur. The black pillars next to the department store were monumental. The reception hall was tall and more like a luxurious train station. Chili stood next to the reception desk in her white workout clothes with the logo of Harvard, her college of choice. She had a pile of dark and smooth clothes next to her on the desk. The elegantly dressed sales woman stood patiently behind the counter. She seemed royal in her body posture. Her face said that she was used to waiting for customers.

Among the mirrors, gold finishing, and bright lights, Chili whisked April into a changing room. April pulled the clothes off her body furiously clothes. She only paused for a moment to realize the dark wet spots from Jonathan's cum that had poured out of her.

Once she was dressed, she took another moment to review herself in the mirror before letting Chili in. She was in a tight knee long business dress, a white blouse, and a dark jacket with pin stripes. Her feet were in basic yet shining black heels. Chili swiftly tucked at her hip and shoulders a bit. Then, Chili grabbed April by the hand and pulled her to the checkout counter.

"You can't be late to an interview."

Chili's face looked panicked. The cashier was oddly disturbed in her nonchalant state of ignoring the world. The cashier jumped into action leaning over and on the counter to reach all the price tags on April's body with the scanner. April handed over the bill's from Jonathan and got 1 cent back. Ah, how stores always price things just 1 cent below the next number jump to make things seem cheaper.

April bounced uncomfortably in her high heels across the pavement. Chili in her workout clothes and running shoes tugged on April like a husky pulling a heavy sled across the frozen ice pack. When they reached the store 'Anarchy.' Chili gave April a full body hug and wished her good luck. April looked at the big shop windows with the mannequins before she rushed inside to avoid Chili's wrath for not moving fast enough.

An elegantly dressed middle aged women welcomed April at the door. The facial expression alone told April that she was in a special store. And, the way that the hands folded into each other to finish the sentence made April stand up taller to fit into the elegant vibe.

"I see. You would like to meet Mr. Ronald for an interview. If you would be so kind and follow me."

April followed the woman. The woman's dress was black. The skirt narrowed down from the waist. With each step the woman took up the entire gap that the skirt allowed her to step. The fabric remained in its shape, while her shoulders moved. The fabric was so different from the familiar cotton clothing that April knew.

The side door was scuffed making it a pour sight in the otherwise immaculate store. The woman knocked ceremoniously. Then, she opened the door partially and ushered April inside.

The room looked like a storage room of a wild mixture of things: a pile of half crushed boxes, two carts filled with hanging clothes, elegant velvet draping, a metal accounting cabinet, and a desk loaded with papers. The papers were crumbled, colorful, differently sized. A neat pile of envelopes was somewhere in between.

Behind the desk was a middle aged man adjusting his toupee. The man was rather fat. His fingers were rather round and fat. The cheeks were rather fat. The curtains barely let any light into the ram shackled room.

"Put your resume in the box."

April obeyed with discrete movements. Then, she paused waiting for the man to offer her one of the two chairs in front of his desk. The man kept reading in a paper. April wasn't sure, if it were impolite to sit down in the chair. It was her first interview.

The right leg got heavy. She shifted onto the left leg. The man was a bubbling mass. His shirt had various bulges around the belly. His sweater had bulges. The man barely moved. April wasn't sure what he was doing or if he was doing anything at all.

Her left leg got tired. Impulsively, April reached for the chair nearest to her and moved it an inch. Then, she paused herself. The man said nothing. He only huffed and tapped a paper with the index finger, as if he had just figured out something.

Ten minutes later, an impulse welled up in April and she moved to sit down on the chair. The man stopped her.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. This is important. Why don't you dress in one of our clothes. We like our staff to wear the clothing that we sell. It convinces many customers to buy. Let's see, if you have the right proportions to look sharp in our clothes. Oh, changing rooms are for customers only. We don't want to lose a sale, because one of you occupied the changing room. You can find some privacy behind the clothing racks."

April gingerly walked towards the two clothing racks in the back of the room. The light barely reached here and painted the walls in an orange cellar kind of look. The racks apparently contained the leftovers of the previous season. Sizes were in random order. Everything looked a little bit like it was the rejected part of the season. The motives would look appealing at first, yet on closer look there was always something grotesque about it.

A pantsuit looked good to April. It had the straight lines that made it professional. She pushed her body in between the clothes to get behind the clothes rack. The racks moved a bit back and force on their wheels. April eyed Mr. Ronald over the clothes rack. He was writing checks. She let her skirt drop to the floor and took of her jacket and blouse. She felt oddly naked in the same room with her interviewer. She peered over the clothing rack at him.

She appeared behind the clothing rack and smiled at Mr. Ronald. Mr. Ronald looked up at her for the first time.

"Oh, you are actually pleasant to the eye. (pause) But, you picked the most conservative piece of our collection. Our brand image is a bit edgy. So, we like our staff to dress a little more edgy than our customers dare to. That way, our customers feel more edgy in their more conservative clothing."

Mr. Ronald got out of his chair. He meandered to the clothing rack, while April stared at him to anxious to move or breathe. It was her first interview. Everything seemed foreign. Mr. Ronald reached deep into the clothing rack. He pulled out a single piece pajama.

The pajama was to be pulled over like a dress. The bottom hem was ruffled and lined with fur. It reached a little bit beneath her buttocks to be seductively sexy. The color was black. The fabric was semi-transparent and covered with embroidered black stars. Two extra large stars covered the breast. And, a third large star was to cover her genital region.

April blushed. Her hand was shaking as she accepted the pajama. She dove into the clothing rack again to disappear on the wall side. She blushed. Mr. Ronald stayed right there and waited for her to change. He could see her arms pulling the pajama over her head. He watched her reappear from behind the clothing rack. April looked stripper like in her semi-transparent black pajama with black high heels.

1...910111213...19