Story of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think that I will send my love to prison for a box of cookies?"

"Well, you are a hard case. But, that's what the street does to innocent girls. So sad. Steven is violent and armed. Has he hurt you? Does he threaten you? You are safe here."

"Steven has given me nothing but love and taken care of our living and food."

"Teenage love can be so foolish, April. You leave me no other choice."

Helga reached for her phone and called for an officer to appear. The two women in the tiny room starred in each others eyes defiantly. The officer knocked. The police officer had black hair and a square jaw. He wore a little beard above his lips. He politely took down his officer's hat. Then, he stood there with his legs wide and weight evenly distributed over them.

With a wink of Helga's hand, the officer stepped up to April's chair. With short and precise words, he told her, "stand up now." April obeyed. The officer moved the chair away to have April stand unobstructed. He started patting down her hair. He carefully checked behind the ears. He had April stretch out her tongue, while he moved his neck into different angles.

His hands patted down her shoulders. The pushed up under her armpits. His hands became tight tubes that followed down the contours of her arms. He had her spread her fingers wide and turn the hands over. Then, he patted her back carefully quadrant by quadrant. From behind, he reached around to pat her boobs without warning. He used the back of his hands for modesty. However, he still pushed the boobs up and diligently felt for any objects that may be hidden in her bra.

The hands followed down her stomach. April writhed sideways as she was tickled yet didn't dare even making a sound. The fingers reached into her pant pockets. She could feel the fingers inside the pockets intimately against the skin of her groin. The hands pulled out the white pocket fabric with its content. There were tissues, keys, ID, a wallet, and a soft red lip stick.

The relentless hands followed into her groin. The hands slowed down to really ensure that the popular hiding spot didn't hide anything. The backside of his hands pushed up against her vagina. The hand rolled side to side and forward and back to find anything that she might have stuffed into her panties. Finally as a relief, the hands let go of her privates and moved down each leg, one at a time. The pant legs were rolled up to the knees to check for anything taped to her leg. Then, her shoes were untied and pulled off her body. Each space between the tootsie toes got checked individually.

"Helga, she is all clear."

Helga had been watching intently and with a bit of pleasure of doing her job well.

"You are not done yet. He may use her as a drug mule."

The police officers face looked at Helga apologetic for a second. Helga's face did not move. The police officer turned back to April. Purple latex gloves were snapped on his hands. He was now in front and reached for the top bottom of her pants. April instinctively reached with both hands for his hand. After a short pause, he barked, "Hands behind your neck and folded."

April obeyed. She stood there with her hands folded behind her neck. Her body was now completely exposed to the whim of the officer. Helga's eyes seemed to soak up everything of the proceeding. April's pant zipper was the first sound to brighten up the tough silence in the room. Turquoise panties with a bow on top lurked out into public now.

The officer leaned forward to pull down her pants to the mid thigh area. The pants hugged her hips smoothly. The officer had to carefully pull down evenly on both sides. April's eyes seemed to droop into big puppy eyes for being so exposed. The officer stepped around her to pull down her panties. The side of the panties rolled into a bunch. He left the panties a couple inches beneath her young and firm butt cheeks.

"Bend forward."

April's torso went forward like a machine. As her torso went forward, her labia started pointing backward to moon the officer. The two lips and slit in between were now in full view.

"Cough."

A cough came out of April's throat. Her belly contracted. Her anus spasmed a bit. A finger rammed up her ass. She gasped and jumped a bit forward. Her whole face flushed. She tried to scream, but her lungs were inhaling so much air that not a tone came out of her voice box.

"Steady yourself, miss," was the instant order.

The finger withdrew. The gloves made a loud snap as they were pulled off. The gloves softly rattled paper balls in the trash bin, when they were thrown away. Looking at the floor with the many scratch marks from chairs, April could not make out her situation. She still stood bent forward with her hands in her neck and panties rolled down.

"She is clean, Helga."

"April, I want you to remember that we are on your side. If in this world, there was ever anybody looking out for you, it was us. Drugs are really dangerous. The users end up in a vicious cycle. The mules that carry them on the inside die pretty early."

Helga moved around the desk to put her scrawny fingers with age spots on April's back. She tried to be loving. April didn't appreciate the touch very much in her humiliating and exposed posture. Being touched, April assumed that the inspection was over. She raised her torso and pulled up her panties and pants. She found the police officer staring intently at her, while she regained her modesty.

"Helga, are you charging her with anything?"

"Well, we don't have anything on her. She is a green horn in the street, still innocent. It is the best time to get them saved. Though, we don't have anything on her."

"Did you tell her that she is at liberty to leave at any point?"

"Well, John, I was going to tell her that."

"Respectfully, I'd really like to leave. Can I?"

"Child, lets talk about your family."

"If you don't want, you can just get up and walk out the room with me now."

"I would like that very much."

"But child, you are running into hell!"

The officer put his hand on April's shoulder and guided her out of the door. The blocky door closed behind them. The hallway with the gray linoleum floor was empty except for an office assistant pinning up notices. John looked at April. April hesitated to leave. John reached into his back pocket. He got out a white card. It was a standard issue police officer card. It only had the city police seal, name, title, and a phone number.

A pen appeared as well. The pen moved over the business card to write a phone number. The officer smiled very happy with himself at April, when he handed her the card.

"Say hi to Steven. Tell him to give me a call. Tell him not to call my office number under any circumstances. Only call my cell phone number. Now, you little rascal get on your way!"

April bounced back and turned in the air. She jumped down the stairs taking two stairs at a time. All the officers that she passed paid no mind at all to her. They were used to visitors coming and going. She ran down the dimly lit street. Outside the fully lit up police station, the streets were dark. At the first intersection, her throat was hurting from the panting. And, her fully pumping lungs made her slow down. The police station was in a bad neighborhood, because the real estate prices were lower here.

On her way back, all she could think about was her goal to make it back home. And, back home, Steven waited anxiously for her. He immediately hugged her and held her tight: "We were all scared for you. When they came from both sides, I lost you. Now, I won't you lose you again."

Tears rolled down April's cheeks and onto Steven's shoulder as the tender words touched her heart. After five minutes, April pulled herself together. She had an important test in school the next day. If she were to make it in the street, she had to stay focused. The high school degree was near and vital. Steven tenderly held her, when she went to sleep without brushing her teeth or hair. He offered her to take her for a coffee with her friends the next day.

The morning came. The night was still outside, when she went to school. Her classmates helped her brush up on a few facts. Then, it was test time in the class room. All books and notepads went away. The tables got pulled apart. Suspicious students were preemptively separated to solitary tables. Emma was a repeat cheater. April's mind of fully focused on one question at a time. The answers formed in her mind. She put them down. Every once in a while, she tapped the tiny fuzzy bear hanging from her pen to remind her of good times.

Steven waited outside the school gate a bouquet of wild flowers in his hand. He was dressed prim. She smiled, when she saw him. Steven's face was lit with excitement. He guided April by the hand down the streets to a new place: Soma's Café. A round sign hung over the door. The round wooden sign had hand drawn illustrations of herbs. The wood beams in the façade were exposed to give the café a warm and rustic feeling. The entrance door had a quartet of four little windows. A ding-ding-ding of a little bell over the door announced them to a server behind a corner, who looked up briefly.

They walked through past the chairs and tables to the back patio. A lovely cool space under large oak trees welcomed them. Metal benches with voluptuous calico cushions invited them to sit down. A little pond like fountain with a frog sculpture sent soothing water sounds into the space. Jonathan and Jennifer were already waiting on them.

Jonathan had a new hair cut and his first dress shirt. He rested his ankle on top of his other knee. The upper foot was flipping up and down vigorously. Jennifer wore a long white dress with little gray patterns running in bands across it. Jennifer's long slender and snow white hand held onto a sliver spoon stirring a cup with a honey colored tea. The tea cup was thick walled with sprinkles of green on the side. It had a plate beneath it that gathered the discarded tea bag and an empty honey single serving container.

A wide smile went across Steven's face for having brought April's friends to such a nice place. April looked around the group and cheerily waved 'hi.' Eye contact with Jonathan was a little odd. Jonathan's eyes went from excitement and smirks at seeing April to looking away to count leaves on a branch. Everyone wanted to know about April's final history test. She felt the respect in the group rise, when she proudly declared that she had a good feeling about it.

The conversation drifted through small talk and jokes until Jonathan was asked, how his bees and birds talk was with his parent. He replied that it was rather short and abrupt. One day, his father had his third beer. The TV was broken, which infuriated his father, because a big football game was on. It was too late to leave for a friend's house. His father had without introduction declared, "So, I may as well teach you, where babies come from."

His father was very to the point that men had penises and women had holes. The whole thing worked like a peg and hole deal. The crucial difference was putting a condom over the penis or not. One made babies. The other way, it was only for fun. And, his father reminded him to always ask for consent before putting his penis in. His father threw a ribbon of blue Trojan condoms into his lap and told him to go practice. Then, his father got up and decided that going to a friend's house, he might at least see the end.

So, Jonathan had been sitting with a ribbon of five condoms in his bed room. He pulled out a cartoon that showed a girl in a swim suit and at another time with her skirt fluttering. In his mind, he had imagined how soft the girl's skin would feel to touch. He had imagined what it looked like to see the panties of the girl with the fluttering skirt, if he caught it at the right moment. That was enough to give him a raging hard on in 60 seconds. Then, he diligently practiced rolling rubbers on and off, until he could do it single handedly with one smooth roll from the top down.

With new confidence, he asked Jennifer to tell her story. Jennifer's face looked like it had a frontal collision until she made up her mind to be social. She explained that her parents never introduced her to sex with words. However, her father did introduce her in his own way.

Around age thirteen, when her boobs started growing out and the girls started talking about training bras, her father had a new behavior. He started buying her dresses. Then, he'd insist that she try them on right away. He kept her in the room and told her not to be ashamed about changing, because they were family. Then, he bought her panties and bras as well. He let her change in her room, yet insisted on seeing how cute she would look in them. Her mother always just sat by with a hard look. The few times that her mother spoke up, her father shut her up by saying that it was the father's right to shower his daughter with gifts.

In the years that followed her father got increasingly intimate. He made her sit on his lap to show her homework every night. He'd put his head on her shoulder to smell her skin, while he peered down at the notebook that she was holding.

One day, in the kitchen, he asked her to do something unspeakable. Jennifer was terrified. Her lanky and skinny girl frame was in front of the large, bulging body of her father. His body blocked her route out of the kitchen. On the table, there was a table, which her father had bought recently to fend of potential home intruders. In her panic, she grabbed the taser, pushed it into her father's groin, and pulled the trigger. The huge man stiffened hard, twitched, and fell to the ground.

Jennifer was shaking with panic that her father might kill her. Her slender arms with no muscles on them tried to lift up the heavy man, who did not move. When he woke up, Jennifer rapidly talked to calm down her father. However, her father had gone through a transformation.

Her father was not mad at all. Actually, he begged her like a little boy to taser him again in the nuts. She was dazed and scared and followed his request. Her father went down on the floor again. He regained his composure with a huge smile on his face. He was very sweet that day. Jennifer felt very guilty. She worked hard to make it up to her dad by treating him extra nice.

However, within a couple days, her dad was back to molesting her. The molesting build up, until one day, Jennifer snapped again. This time, she was cornered in the kitchen. She wore a summer dress. She really had to go to the bathroom badly. Her father was trying to tell her that strip dancing was nowadays a normal sport like running, and that she should try it right now. He offered that the best place to learn stripping was in the safety of the family.

Jennifer knew that the old man was simply horny after her Lolita bones. So, she snapped. She yelled at him that he only deserved to eat shit. In her mind, reason left and she was only yelling. Her father became docile like a lamb. At the height of her tirade, she squatted down on the kitchen floor and let her poop drop down. She told him to eat it. When he actually got on his hands and knees to much on her poop with an angelically happy face, her senses came back.

That day Jennifer learned that if she wanted to live in peace at home, she had to constantly put down her dad. She felt bad about treating something worth than an animal. However, each time that she would let up, her dad stopped being friendly. So, she learned to tell her dad that he was an absolute loser, who would only watch TV and drink beer with a big belly. Her father seemed kind of happy at those moments. She'd tell him to lick the dirty soles of her feet. Her mother would look on while shaking her head. And, her father would be happy as a lamb. He'd give her more allowance. He'd drive her to school. She never had to do anything that she did not want.

"It is weird. Some assholes in this world just want to be treated like asshole," said Jennifer to finish.

"Wow," said April, "I guess, I did not have it that bad at home. The world really is an intense place."

"No disrespect, Jennifer," started Steven, "I know some people that would pay you good money for being put down and made to lick your boots. You could really cash in on your talent. I know this guy, a real gentlemen, dresses like a British gentlemen with a scarf, very polite, he'd pay you a hundred bucks for half hour of humiliation and licking the dirt of your boots."

"Ghee, I am so naïve," interspersed Jonathan.

And, the conversation went on like a water fall to the next topic. By the time that Jennifer and Jonathan left, everyone had relaxed into a mellow state. April's hand was stretched out over the arm rest touching Steven's thigh. Jennifer had let her hair down so to say in front of Jonathan. She was babbling without inhibition.

After April and Steven were left alone in the café, Steven's face turned serious. He paused before he spoke:

"April, there is more to your visit at the police station yesterday. That cop that gave you the business card, he is a dirty cop. Did you realize how he stood up for you and got you out? That was a freebie, a proposition. He was signaling that he can bend things in our favor. It might have been a random nice cop. However, when he gave you the private cell phone number, he directly elicited a bribe."

"So, I called John up to find out, what he wants. He kind of developed attraction for you. That's kind of good and kind of bad. If we deny his offer, he will come after us in a dirty way. We'd have to leave the city. Nobody survives in the street with a dirty cop trying to make a point. The good possibility is that, if he gets what he wants, he will give us a get free out of jail card."

"No, no, Steven, I have already blown half the town. I just want to get home."

"Okay, I understand. We will skip town tomorrow morning."

"But, no, I can't leave school! There are only two weeks of tests left for me to graduate."

"Oh, baby, if you stay and he throws you in jail, you can't take those tests either. I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to. Let's go to Miami. There is a warm ocean."

"But school, I can't get any decent job without a high school diploma. I will end up staying in the street."

"When I called John, he set up a meet for tomorrow afternoon. I made sure that it is after your classes are over."

"Okay."

"There is one more problem. John is used to getting laid. You have to put on a good show for him. Sofia can teach you."

"Ugh, you mean Sofia and this Biff?"

"She is really good at it."

They walked home silently, yet holding hands. Biff was already waiting in front of their house. He had a happy jolly red face today. His jeans made his belly bulge over it. Sofia stood next to him. She was skinny as always. Her high heels were high, yet she moved on them with ease. She wore really short shorts that only covered her hips. The pockets of her shorts were lurking beneath the bottom hemline. She wore a t-shirt that had been torn the entire way on the side. And, then the side was knotted back together to expose nice sections of skin on her side. She evidently wore no bra under the soft fabric.

"Hey, hey April, I heard that you are excited about a lesson of Sofia's school of erotic."

"Yeah, kind off."

The four of them went into the empty house with the empty floor.

"Okay, April lets get started with the lesson right away. When you meet a guy, you have to point out your lips. Give him an air kiss and round your lips. Take a sip from a bottle. Roll your lips together as if you are distributing lip stick. Let them slide open and pretend that you are thinking. Once he has taken a good look at your lips and the lips are on his mind, he will think about where you are going to put those lips on his body."

1...678910...19