Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

"Rahul, can I have the pleasure of a dance with Priyanka?"

Rahul looked like a kid. A kid who just got what he was so desperate for.

I felt a bit shy as I danced with Priyanka. I totally loved the way we latched onto each other and slowly got into the groove.

Priyanka naughtily added "It is not fair that the lady stands in a bra only and the gentleman is wearing everything."

I think I broke the Guinness record for stripping down to my underwear.

The touch of our skin against each other's ignited lusts of different kinds. My hands were feeling her back and she was feeling mine. Our crotches were burning up.

"Rahul, are you enjoying the view?"

This dialogue unleashed the hidden slut inside Priyanka. She wanted happiness for both of us. Rahul wanted to see her with me and I was already happy to have her. She started to gently kiss my chest. The way she raked her nails on my back, added to my sweet torture. She started to move up north to my neck, my ear lobes. Her ample ass in my hands was not helping either.

I was so naive not to understand what she wanted. I understood a bit later as I looked into her eyes. I was drawn to her lips so very badly. I kissed her as if I was kissing my lover after being away from her for a year kinds. The hunger to kiss her was such.

What was happening was sheer bliss for Rahul.

Priyanka broke away from the kissing, came closer to my cheeks and said "I want you."

She came back to my lips and started to gently nibble at my lips. She also took my hand and placed them on her super demanding boobs. I was too damn out of control. I think I kneaded her boobs pretty forcefully.

"Easy tiger. Easy."

The dialogue made Rahul moan some more. The more Rahul moaned, the more aggressive Priyanka became. Rahul felt powerless as she became aggressive. He came up behind her and unhooked her bra clasp. Rahul also helped Priyanka remove the bra completely. I put my hands on her bare boobs, cupped them and caressed them. She stood there, eyes closed, moaning out her appreciation.

Her hands were sending spikes of joy all over his body, especially on his crotch area. Priyanka then put her hand on my neck and pulled me up close. She slipped her tongue between my lips while her eyes were on Rahul, the whole time. It was a kiss of pure lust. Every time I ran my hands on those soft boobs of hers, her eyes closed. Every time my fingers touched her ever erect nipples, she would moan. Priyanka started to gasp as my hands started to work its magic on her boobs.

I was still trying to get comfortable doing things, in front of my brother, to his wife. Priyanka's face had that dreamy look as I stripped away my underwear once again. She started to kiss me very softly. The softness of her kiss added another dimension to my state of excitement. I was so lost in my own dreamy world.

I still had so much to learn.

My hands gently wandered around her body while she kissed me. Every time I squeezed her ass, she would break the kiss and gasp. She would resume the kissing once I moved my hand away to feel her back. I was still learning what worked best for her.

I was experiencing bliss of different kinds. In that state, I said "You are so beautiful."

What I experienced next was something totally out of the world. She smashed her lips across mine. She hungrily moved my lips down on to her nipples. She arched her back so I could access her properly. She gasped, she moaned and she held on to me so tight that I could not move out. I was, kind of, forced to play with her boobs.

She teased Rahul "How does it feel to see me in Rakesh's arms?"

"At this moment, he seems to be in your arms and not the other way around."

It was too damn clear that Priyanka was all hot once again. She was like a wildfire gone out of control. I needed all of her. I decided to move south. I took her hands in mine and gently placed them on my shoulder while I trailed down, kissing her, to her naval. She was like putty in my hand. Totally open, totally vulnerable. Priyanka whimpered as the kisses traveled further down.

"You both look so beautiful together."

Priyanka was in total agony, she desperately wanted me to go down all the way and fast. Nothing could make a man feel more potent - a lady desiring him. I had a few things up my mind.

I whispered into her ears "Go to Rahul. Let him see what state your cunt is in."

I could see and feel the effect of my words. She looked devastatingly hot as she walked towards Rahul. She looked so damn sexy - the perfect curves, long hairs flowing down all the way to her waist, her firm bare breasts, long sensual legs, hips swaying perfectly with every step she took. I mean what more could anyone want in his woman. She was just perfect.

"Rahul, how do I look?"

Rahul was the one on the receiving end once again.

"How does my body look with all the love bites your brother gave me?"

It got a shade too much for Rahul to bear. He started to rub his cock head.

She put one of her legs on the sofa, next to where Rahul sat. "Look how wet he has made me." She parted her labia to show Rakesh - her state of affairs. She bent down and whispered naughtily into his ears "Save yourself darling. The night is still young and I want you to watch everything. If u will cum so often, you will have blue balls by the morning."

Rahul appeared helplessly excited as Priyanka kissed his cheek and whispered "Oh Rahul, what have you done. You have turned me into such a slut."

She returned back towards me. I stopped her as she started to sit beside me.

"Priyanka, I want you to put one hand on the sofa and bend. I want to look at your hanging boobs and play with them."

I put out my tongue as I wanted to see how she reacts. She stood near me, put on hand on the sofa and bent. She positioned herself in such a way that her nipples were next to my tongue. Rahul, in the background, was going nuts seeing the things happening in front. He was just spell bound, like me.

The room filled up with moans as I flicked my tongue across her nipples. I did nothing after that one flick.

"Why do you love torturing me so much Rakesh?"

I flicked once more. I knew this game of mine would land me in trouble but I had no control over myself. Priyanka had that effect on me.

"Don't be a bitch Rakesh. Please lick me up."

I took her whole nipples into my mouth as she said so. I could feel her legs shaking as I did so. She pressed her whole body down so more of her boobs could go inside. I smiled internally at her lust levels. Once her boobs were inside my mouth, I was totally beyond control. My tongue played with her boobs while my hands got busy on her cunt. I did not know when she started to stroke my cock. I was so lost enjoying her.

"Yes Rakesh, just like that, Yes."

The room was filled up with words of such kinds and what followed was quite inevitable too. She came and came hard. I started to gently feel her, post orgasm. I think she was feeling too frisky. We kissed each other for a while. The way her hands stroked my cock, I knew I wouldn't be able to sustain much longer.

Priyanka's word didn't help me much either "I want you inside me love. Make me yours now please."

The words felt sweet. I looked towards Rahul, mouthing a silent thank you towards him. Priyanka had said no for penetration. Had it not been for Rahul, I would not have been doing this.

I looked towards Priyanka once more. Her face looked like a teenager in lust. I looked towards Rahul- his face too looked the same.

I gently adjusted her legs onto my shoulder and made my move. My heart was pounding in anticipation. I placed my cock head on her clitoris, rubbed it and gently eased it towards her ever hungry cunt. She widened her legs in anticipation. I was about an inch inside when she put a hand on my chest and said "Damn it, you are so thick. Please go easy. Rahul, come here. I think he will stretch my cunt like no one has ever done before."

I could not help but observe that Rahul was going crazy hearing her words. He could not help but come towards us. She took Rahul's hand into hers. I could see she clutched hard at Rahul's hand as I tried to insert some more of my cock inside.

"Ummm."

Her hand on my chest guided me perfectly. If her hands tightened up, I stopped immediately. If her hands loosened up, I attempted going further inside her. After a bit of push and pulls of her hand, I was all the way in. I was in heaven.

"Rahul, it seems my cunt is going to be torn apart today. He is too thick baby."

The words were enough to make Rahul cream his undie's.

I tried to pull myself out but her vaginal muscles made it so hard. Her vaginal muscles were latching on to my dick as if they did not want my cock to come out. The slow movement burned the two us like a slow fire.

She looked so beautifully sexy in this moment. I could not help but gently kiss her.

"Rakesh, you fill me up like no one ever has."

Priyanka started to shake out of lust as I started to make my movements. The slow thrusting changed pace soon.

"I am so happy to lose my virginity to you Priyanka."

I think the effect of words rubbed onto both of us. I pushed vigorously hard into her super soaking wet cunt and kept pounding her for another minute or so.

The screaming guttural noises that filled the room clearly conveyed that we both were nearing very, very hard orgasms. I knew I was going to burst any second. Instinctively, I plunged deeper into her - spasming my orgasm. Very soon Priyanka's wails filled up the room too.

I collapsed on top of Priyanka. I had never experienced heaven so closely. I gently kissed her and thanked her being the person to take my virginity. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back very softly. Our hands were mutually caressing each other's bodies. I never pulled out from her.

I think Priyanka's effect was rubbing off yet again on me and my cock. She had that look of astonishment as I start to stiffen up once more inside her. It just made her moan some more. I started to slowly make my in and out movements once more. Priyanka started to purr within a minute or two. She rolled me away from her and instead got into a doggie position. I instinctively knew what to do.

I buried my cock into her and started making my movements.

"Rahul, would you like to lie down and see my cock pounding her tight cunt apart?"

All hell broke loose for Rahul and Priyanka. He lied down on the floor. Priyanka started to shake violently as my fingers started to stimulate her clitoris. I kept doing the clitoral stimulation and my movements at the same time. I would alternate the clitoral stimulation with some boob fondling. Priyanka grabbed on to the sofa cover as orgasm hit her hard. However, I wasn't through yet.

I kept slamming at her harder than before. I loved this position much. Every time I plunged in, her ass would shake. Every time her ass shook, I would feel hornier inside. I decided to stop stimulating her boobs and clitoris for now and instead have a feel of her ass. I kept pounding her in and out and feel her curvy ass at the same time. I did not know what hit me when my fingers slid down to her puckered up asshole. I could not help but thrust deeper than ever before. We both started to scream together. It is then I realized, we both were cumming together.

"Priyanka, I forgot all about protection. What now?"

Rahul barged in "Don't worry. She is on pills as it is."

"Brother, I don't know why you allowed her to do it with me. Don't you feel even a shade jealous of me? What if she tells you that she no longer wants to make love to you? What if she only wants to have my cock from now on? Are these not possibilities which can happen?"

"Rakesh, I love her in a weird way. I think you will understand it later in life. I am jealous of you having her all by yourself but I love it too. Just look at her - she looks so satisfied, she looks so horny, she looks so slutty, she looks so divine. I can do anything for such happiness of hers."

Not knowing what to say, I asked him "Don't you want to fuck her too?"

"I will fuck her for sure but not today. She is yours tonight. She will be mine when we return home."

I did not know what to say. All the three of us needed to recuperate. Priyanka slipped into sleep after our next round. I too ended up dozing off next to her.

Rahul and Priyanka had an early morning flight the next day. Rahul woke us up well before time. I guess he wanted to watch us one final time before they left.

We woke up cuddling each other. We had just started to kiss ourselves to ecstasy when my mobile rung. I was needed urgently. I had no time to even kiss her goodbye. I felt like resigning from my job.

I got two text messages which made me smile.

The first one was from Rahul "When are you coming home?"

The second one was from Priyanka "When are you cumming @ home?"

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers
12