All Comments on 'Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 03'

by strtlr69

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This isn't my comment...

This isn't my comment...But the comment of an Indian native put in one of these Indian stories:

β€œI have one thing to say to you. Go fuck yourself. Maybe less than 1% of these horrible stories are written by actual Indians becoz - hey sickos exist everywhere. Most of these are written by Pakis or some other hateful fucks who have nothing better to do than to write this crap.” 1*

strtlr69strtlr69about 8 years agoAuthor
impo_61

Try writing one story on your own and your views might change.

Everyone is entitled to one's view (kinks too). i respect your views and ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And

India wants The power of the Atom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply awful

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic

enough said!! gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why should Impo change his views?

You can't write for shit in English. Try writing in a language you actually know something about. You just keep posting this crap everyone hates. Maybe your countrymen would enjoy this in their own language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 star

1 - 5 star from my side

2 - Author asked impo to make an attempt to write and then his views might change

3- I don't see any problem in his language skills here. It is more do with your insecurities i believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thnx

We both loved it,

Anna & Jo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic shit..

And if one would look at the positive comments closely, you can note the similarities between them and the author's comments. And I noticed how they appeared so close to each, almost like they were posted by the same person..

So you are so low that you have to write positive comments by yourself???

Keep your sick paki shit in your own mind.

Anyone can write similar crap, it is no great achievement.

strtlr69strtlr69about 8 years agoAuthor
Hahaha

I don't know about the positive comments but I do know where the negative ones are coming from.

Thanks a lot impo_61

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

Okay, some of the wording was awkward. An editor could fix that. But we know what you're trying to say, even when it's not perfectly proper American English.

But the story itselft? Sooooooo HOT! That overrides any of the language problems.

As one whose husband loves to watch me fuck his brother, this story reignites my lust for my younger, taller, bigger (and I do mean BIGGER), handsomer brother-in-law. I am dripping with need, right now, and no man to take care of me! Sigh...

Now I have to read your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry Author

Regardless of the obvious language issues this story is so cliche that it's laughable. Is there an Asian story where the husband is not a willing cuckold? Just cliche and not erotic at that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
To @strtlr69...

To @strtlr69...You didn't read my comment in the right way...I'm not Indian so this story doesn't disturb me...I just posted a comment done by an Indian in another story like this one...I know he insults the writer, maybe because he felt himself insulted...I never insult a writer...As you say the writer has the right to write what he likes, and the reader the right to like or not what was written...But I also can understand the point of view of this Indian, everyday assaulted by stories degrading Indian men and women...That's why I think this kind of stories should be written in the native language of India...I hope you understood why I posted his comment...

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
To @Anonymous...

To @Anonymous...I'm not from India, I don't know how to write in Indian native language...And I think you aren't a good writer or even a good reader...You just rate 5* to all stories without read them...I never comment comments, unless they refer me...

strtlr69strtlr69about 8 years agoAuthor
Ratings

Let the ratings decide - whether I should continue or not

Until then - peaceeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!!!

Amazing writing, well done author. To sum it up, Loved it :) Keep going ;)

sultrySonasultrySonaabout 8 years ago
Wet

I am dripping baby !

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 8 years ago
Ummmm

This is getting better and better. I am waiting for the next episode. Will you have a double penetration scene?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hate the delay and incomplete ness

ur stories are nice to read the way you leave it incomplete makes me get pissed at you. House wife or a whore was left incomplete. Priyanka the slut every episode takes over 4 months to come out. way you describe is good but the delay you make is annoying. im sure you can do it well. still waiting for housewife or whore next episode.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
amazing

thank you very well written and i loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb narration and plot

thanks dear for his long awaited update. i love the way you describe the thoughts of characters . Your stories supply both elements the erotica and the beauty. with such a challenging theme u have really crafted it so impressive filled with lust and excitement. Though a conversation between hubby-wife where hubby got agreed to be a cuck could have added to the spice. keep writing and entertaining whole readers. thanks. hindi_roleplayer_m26 @ yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

nice story. can you do this is parsonal life

strtlr69strtlr69about 8 years agoAuthor
:)

The feedbacks are positive at least.

Thanks rihana, sultrysona, iamahotgal,taco, ankur and the anonymous guy/girl.

@imahotgal - doublepenetration - let's see if inspiration happens for that.

@anonymous - who hates the delays... can't help it buddy - real life gets the better of me. feedbacks don't inspire to write faster. update to the house or whore story - lacking inspiration to write further.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 8 years ago
Keep going

Those who don't like such stories are actually protesting about women being free with their sexuality. Priyanka is entitled to all the pounding she wants. If it from a hunky brother in law, makes all the more fun. Keep going and keep pounding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty Wild

The basic idea was super kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS EROTIC. HOT. ITS EROTICISM IS BOTH SUBTLE (IMPLIED) AND EXPLICIT AT THE SAME TIME

This is a wife sex story. It would not be much different if its storyline were taking place in Ireland or New York or British Columbia.

Whereas i don't like the word slut, Priyanka is a slut. Period. There are sluts in all parts of the world. Our maker made them for a reason!

The point of those stories is that wife has sex with other men yet still loves her husband, albeit in a perverted way.

In Indian culture this story is particularly hot because bhabhi-devar illicit sex is a frequent theme. (bhabhi is brother's wife; devar is husband's younger brother).

The idea is outright brilliant:

WHILE YOUR OLDER BROTHER WORKS LONG HOURS, YOU BANG HIS WIFE.

BOTH YOU & HIS WIFE GET MORE OUT OF LIFE!

YOUR OLDER BROTHER BENEFITS TOO:

HIS WIFE IS NITHER MISERABLE NOR DEPRESSED WHEN HE COMES HOME.

Indian English is NOT INFERIOR to its American counterpart, it is DIFFERENT.

India has a number of official &/or recognized languages. Hindi is the language of communication in central government, military, railways, post-secondary education etc. In southern states in India, English is used in lieu of Hindi when possible.

Official langage of Pakistan is Urdu. I was told that colloquial versions of Urdu & Hindi are similar to one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really torturing story.....!

Dear story teller, it is torturing. You are torturing our cock to make hard by your narration. What a narration, really i had to masturbate after reading this.

I am also fantasising my wife for such an affair.

FANTABULOUS, KEEP OUR COCKS HARD BY SIMILAR STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect. Excellent! Erotic! Totally realistic. Five-star stuff.

The following excerpt from this story is PRICELESS (the loving wife's husband explains to her lover why he willingly shares her):

"... I love her in a weird way. I think you will understand it later in life. I am jealous of you having her all by yourself but I love it too. Just look at her - she looks so satisfied, she looks so horny, she looks so slutty, she looks so divine. I can do anything for such happiness of hers."

I envy Rahul more thani envy Rakesh!

I wish i were Priyanka's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT, MY CUP OF TEA: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! The story is very very erotic. "ALL IN THE FAMILY!"

It isn't cheating if a husband willingly shares his wife with his single brother!

It isn't cheating if a wife willingly shares her husband with her single sister!

My wife is 10 year older than my brother. My brother was a late bloomer. When he was 18, a girl told him that he did not know how to French kiss. It ruined his self esteem. He was visibly upset. My wife told him, "... don't worry, I'll teach you how to French kiss tomorrow at the beach... if that's OK with your brother." Then she hugged me, French-kissed me, & said: "i want you to watch us..." I replied, "Yes, teacher!"

Next morning the 3 of us found a secluded spot on the beach. My wife wore her skimpiest bikini! She did teach him how to French kiss... & how to "gently pet a girls love handles".

(You got the picture...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! Love it! Love it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five). Bhabhi stories are the best! They are 'spécialité indienne' & are even better when written in the Indian variety of English.

There is no hierarchy btwn different variants of English. Period.

I love the comment by anon 07/01/19 (kloves it, his cup of tea: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!... finds it very very erotic.)

In my book it is a bhabhi's unalienable right & her sacred duty to guide her devar thru the trials & tribulations he faces in his youth life. It is OK if they French kiss & dry hump in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
❀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous