Story Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers

"All this touching really pushed me over the edge and I knew that I wanted to fuck them both. Briefly, I felt bad that you weren't there as you normally are, especially knowing that I'm gonna get fucked by them, without letting you know in advance. But their sexual magnetism just had my mind racing. I already knew that they were staying at the Hyatt next door, so I figured I would get myself a step in the right direction, but have some more fun along the way. I remembered the Hyatt has that new dance club, so I asked if they wanted to take me."

She took a moment to catch her breath while reflecting on her thoughts.

"They looked back and forth between each other and then to me. It was obvious that they didn't know which one I was talking to. When I told them it was both, they almost jumped for joy. It was like watching a little kid get the best Christmas present ever. They almost tripped over each other as they escorted me out of the pool hall and off to the club."

She leaned over and used her tongue to draw circles around my nipple. She knows how much I love that and then she leaned further to lick and nibble the other side. As I said before, Shelley talks dirty during sex, she's very vocal. But hearing this is something completely different. It's very erotic and highly arousing. I wouldn't be surprised if I jizzed myself, just from listening to her. After giving me a little peck on the lips, she continued.

"So, we got in the back of the elevator with me standing between them. One boy had his hand draped around my neck while I held hands with the other one. I was feeling a bit naughty to say the least. Me, a married woman in my 50's, getting ready to go a hotel room with 2 teenaged black boys. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. Just as the door was closing, an older couple snuck in. They were in their 60's I guess, and they got in front of us, facing the doors. The doors are mirrored on the inside, and when they closed, I made eye contact with each of them. They both put 2 and 2 together very quickly."

A devious look appeared on her face as she giggled and continued.

"The husband gave me sneaky looks of approval. The wife on the other hand, was giving me glares. She certainly didn't like the idea of a white woman snuggled tightly between 2 black boys. I decided to give her something to brood at. I took my left and held it up to the light, looking at my wedding ring. I spun it around my finger, studying it, just showing off the fact that I was married. That made her face turn fire red. The husband was staring at me so I figured I'd give him a show. I lifted up the front of my skirt, showing him my panties. He smiled so hard, I thought his face would break."

She smiled as she envisioned the moment a she replayed it to me.

"The old hag lady saw her husband as his eyes almost blazed a hole in my body. She elbowed him, which brought him back to reality, then she looked at me with even more revulsion. I just giggled with excitement and decided to let her really give her something to fuss about. I spoke loud enough for them to hear me, "God it's hot in here, I getter take these off", I slid my hands up the inside of my skirt. I grabbed the strings of my thong. I wiggled my hips and slipped them down my legs dropping them to the floor. I kicked them off, much to everybody's surprised. I nudged the one boy and pointed down. He politely picked them up and handed them to me. Then I said 'There, that's much better'."

Her grip on my cock had become a bit tighter during this intoxicating scene. The details were so bold and specific, I felt as if I had been right there watching them the whole time. I was hoping to get some relief soon so I don't lose my load unexpectedly.

"Sadly, the show ended as the doors opened and she dragged her old man into the hall. She looked back over her should and scoffed at me as if I were the biggest tramp in the world."

She laughed and I had to add my own 2 cents.

"Actually dear, I'd be thinking the same as her. I mean, married white woman? 2 black boys? Panties on the floor? ... see what I mean? Can you really blame her?"

She giggled again as her she stared past me, freely recollecting the moment again.

"I was excited when the doors opened to the club, I instantly felt the beat of the music in my pussy, which was already throbbing and wet. We went straight to the floor with me sandwiched between them. I immediately felt their bulges as they were pressed against my belly and lower back. And Goddddd it felt so good to have them grinding against me. In no time at all, their hands were all over me. The boy behind me was lifting up my skirt and rubbing my bare ass. He even let his finger drag up my butt crack, almost touching my butthole. I thought I might explode. His brother in front, pushed his crotch to my tummy and was rubbing it around. His big black hands were on my waist with his fingers teasing my skin."

Again, her face became flush as she let out a soft moan, replaying the action in her head as she proceeded to paint the picture. A very colorful picture.

"They switched sides a few times, giving each other opportunities to explore my whole body. I felt so naughty, letting them feel me up right there on the dance floor. But plenty of other girls were getting the same treatment, so nobody even paid attention to us."

She took another moment to tease me a bit more, as she leaned over and touched my knob with the tip of her tongue. She cupped my balls as she dragged her tongue up and down my throbbing shaft. She flicked all over with the tip barely touching my skin. What a fuckin cock tease, in the true sense of the word. Suddenly, she stopped and continued with her story.

"At some point the boy in front of me tilted my head up and we began to kiss. And god, you know how much I love kissing young boys. He stopped and told me how much he loved kissing white girls with braces. He admitted that was even hotter with me being a married woman old enough to be his mother. Then he gripped my throat with his long dark fingers and kissed me very forcefully. He held my head still while he tongue fucked the hell out of me."

Her breathing had picked up a bit a she let out a shiver, as if she were still right there with her black boy toys.

"He didn't even give me the room to kiss him back as he was so dominant. It was almost as he wanted me to feel violated, and I did. But Goddddd it was such a rush. Suddenly I felt a new sensation from the boy behind me. I felt his cock slip between my butt cheeks like a hotdog in a bun."

Then she sighed softly and bit her bottom lip.

"He gripped my hips and slowly worked it up and down. I was in pure heaven as I felt that shaft rubbing up and down my crack. I just wanted him to do that forever. I couldn't believe I was letting him hump me right there on the floor. At that point, I just had lost control. I wanted them. I needed them."

By now, I had enough teasing, I rolled over on my side, leaning on my elbow and pushed her so she was on her back. I gripped her throat just as she had described and stuffed my tongue inside her moist and willing mouth. But she was equally as forceful in response as our tongues went to battle. I trailed my fingers all over the front side of her body, letting my fingertips glide across her mound. She spread her legs giving me access. I stopped kissing her but began to play with her thick wrinkled pussy flaps.

"The boy in front was teasing my tummy with his fingertips, so I moved his hand down between my legs. I felt his body tighten up with surprise that I gave him the go ahead to play with my pussy, right here on the dance floor. He was quite gentle as he explored my pussy lips. My juices were flowing, so his fingers got lubed up nicely. I told him to finger fuck me right her in front of everybody."

I gently slid my own finger inside her moist wet pussy and she let out a slight gasp and held her breath momentarily.

"Please, keep telling how these black boys violated you."

She exhaled sharply and continued.

"So, there I was, on the dance floor, surrounded by tons of people, with 2 black boys molesting me, but nobody noticed. They're all engrossed in their own little world. One boy had his finger up my cunt, and his twin brother with his thick cock between my cheeks. I was just soooooo ready. Then, I realized the boy behind me was putting his huge cock between my legs. I eased my thighs apart a bit and let him slide in between and then squeezed my legs together, trapping his cock between my thigh muscles, while it was nestled tightly against my lips. My pussy was on fire as the heat from his cock just teasing me soooooo bad. If he had put that thing inside me right then, I would have let him fuck me, without a doubt."

Again, she had been breathing hard, as if the action were still taking place. She took a drink of water before continuing.

"They talked to each other over the top of my head and then switched positions. The other boy moved behind me and did the same thing, but he gripped my hips and slid his cock back and forth with this shaft rubbing my cunt lips, driving me insane. The boy in front of me kissed me just as his brother had left off. He had his hand up my shirt, massaging my breasts. My nipples were hard as a rock I was panting like a bitch in heat."

I didn't have the heart to tell her, but at that moment in the club, she was a bitch in heat. What a slut. As much fun as it is hearing here retell the story, I'm sorry I missed the show. She gripped my cock firmly and began to jerk me off, while I was still playing with her cunt flaps. It was such a surreal feeling to have her yanking my meat while she described how she played with her black teenage boy toy twins.

"I just couldn't take it anymore and stopped them cold. I told them we need to go fuck right now. They were so eager, that they dragged me along like a caveman dragging his girl back to the cave. They barely made it to the room and they were ripping of their clothes. The bald boy jumped on the bed on his back and told me he wants me to ride his face. I figured that would be good, that way, if he isn't any good at eating pussy, I can just ride his face and get myself off. So, I climbed up and straddled his head with my lips right on his face. I almost came when his big tongue touched me the 1st time. He licked them and pinched them between his own lips and then flicked them with his tongue."

I got between her legs and began to do that very same thing. She put her hand behind my head and moaned appreciatively.

"His brother stood before me and offered his big dark salami. It has a good 10" long and thick as my wrist. His shaft was full of veins and his dark purple head was actually pulsing with his heartbeat. I couldn't help noticing the size of his testicles were sooooo fuckin huge. He looked like the blue ribbon winning bull at the damn county fair. I pulled him forward and focused on those cum filled balls 1st. I licked his wrinkled ballbag. It tasted like sweaty salty snack and was sooooo fuckin good."

I had crawled down to the foot of the bed and lay on my stomach, between her wide spread legs, with my face in her pussy. I eased my finger inside her cunt while I licked and sucked those massive roast beef lips of hers. She threw her head back and moaned loudly while I cherished my wife's goods. After a moment, I stopped so she could proceed.

"God you're a tease. I can't believe I let you do these things to me."

"Just lucky to be me dear."

"So, where was I? Oh yeah. After sucking those monster balls, I adjusted and put my lips to the golf ball sized knob. I could feel it throbbing on my tongue as I twirled it around. His whole body spasmed and I hoped he wasn't cumming already. His knob was so big, I could barely wrap my lips around it. Even when I did finally start sucking him, I was only able to get an inch or so of his cock in my mouth. But those veins felt good on my lips. I think I got as stimulated as he did."

She stopped and licked her lips while she stared right through me, reliving the moment.

"There wasn't much I could do on my part, so I just let him fuck my mouth with his cock for a minute. His brother underneath was doing an okay job licking my pussy and I kept shimmying my hips, helping him along. You know how those young boys are. Tons of energy, but no finesse. But I knew I needed a cock in my pussy, so I pulled myself off his face and maneuvered around so I was in the cowgirl position preparing to sit on his cock."

I decided to do the same thing as I rolled onto my back and dragged her on top of me. She didn't put up any resistance, so I knew she was game. She was on her knees straddling my hips, her pelvis gliding to and fro, dragging those beefy flaps up and down my shaft. I had hold of her sexy waist and let her do her thing. She leaned her hands on my chest and bent over, engaging me in a deep heavy kiss again.

She lifted her pelvis as I aimed my cock straight up and she slowly impaled herself of my hard cock. She inhaled deeply as my member entered her in one long slow movement, until I was balls deep inside my wife's tight cunt. I was pleased to see how tight she still was, despite taking 2 big black cocks inside her, just hours ago. She sat back up straight, while I kept my hands on her hips. She began to rock back and forth very slowly.

"I was squatting down with my cunt lips sliding around his knob, lubing him up. He didn't wait any longer and grabbed my hips, pulling me down on his big dark cock. He was buried inside me to the root and I thought it was gonna poke out through my belly button. But I just couldn't help myself and started riding him for all I was worth. My tits were bouncing up and down and his brother was mauling and licking them. He had knelt next to me which gave him a good angle. I told him to kiss me and pulled his head in tight. This time, I assaulted him without giving him room to kiss me in return."

A pleased look crossed her face a she conveyed the dirty details.

"I grabbed his enormous cock and my fingers didn't even go all the way around. But I jerked him off anyhow. After a moment, I broke the kiss and took stock of what was going on. I had 2 naked black boys, like putty in my hands. In the fray of things, I didn't even think to take my clothes off. They had easy access to my girl parts, just from lifting up my skirt and the front of my shirt."

She was riding me a bit harder now, her pace quickening as she began to work up a bit of a sweat. Her meat flaps had a death grip around my cock and felt great as they slid up and down my shaft. I played with her breasts as they bounced in unison with her body. I stopped her from going any further, because I didn't wanna cum yet. I also wanted to hear more of the story first. She pushed out her bottom lip in a pouty kinda way, but she picked right back up with the specifics.

"I guess they had ESP or something, because next thing I know, they're both assisting me over to the couch. The dreadlock brother sat on the couch with his legs spread and had me on all 4's between them. His cock stuck straight out parallel to the floor and looked absolutely magnificent. I opened my mouth and sucked in his knob. No sooner was my mouth filled with black cock, when I felt pressure from another one on my pussy from behind. I was so fuckin wet, that I didn't even bother to pull out the lube."

She keeps a bottle of lube in her purse for just such and occasion. We've seen first hand, that you just never know what or when things will happen, and we're always prepared. Suddenly, it hit me, I didn't think to ask before.

"Wait dear, hang on. You didn't use a condom?"

I tried my best to sound concerned, but knew full well what the answer was going to be. She looked at me as if that were the dumbest question in the world. By choice, we don't use condoms. Of course, if our partner wishes to use them, we certainly honor their request, but for us, they just don't happen. She replied.

"Seriously dear. You know how much I love the feeling of cum in my pussy. Having sex with 2 black boys was supposed to be slutty and nasty. And if I wear a condom, that just takes all the dirtiness away."

We both know that my question was bullshit, I just wanted to hear her tell me how slutty she is. She proceeded with more naughty specifics.

"So, then, after a few slow thrusts, he had his full 10" black python, all the way home inside my cunt. He gripped my hips and didn't waste time in fucking me. God, he just hammered my cunt quite forcefully and his balls were slapping my clit. I knew I was gonna cum for sure. Each time he hit full penetration, it pushed me forward, forcing more cock in my mouth. Somehow, I think I ended up getting half that monster in my mouth. By now, it's not like I was even a participant. They were just using my mouth and cunt to get themselves off. Not that I really cared either. I felt so slutty and didn't care two hoots about it. I just wanted them to fill me with cum."

I rolled her off of me and repositioned her doggy style. I gripped those same curvy hips she just spoke of and jammed by cock back into her sopping wet, yet incredibly tight cunt. Again, I can't get over how marvelous it feels and how resilient Shelley's cunt is. No matter how rough of a fuck or how big her mate's cock is, her pussy never shows signs of stretching out. It's as tight as new. I fucked her hard for a few minutes while she grunted and groaned in ecstasy. Again, much to her disappointment, I stopped prior to cumming. With my cock still imbedded in her cunt, she continued her tale.

"After several minutes, they switched positions and picked right back up where they left off. Being identical twins, I never even knew there was a difference. The musky smell of sweat was lingering in my nose and I leaned forward and licked his tummy, teasing him before I focused on his delicious cock. I licked up and down his shaft and was almost overcome with feelings of how those thick engorged veins felt on my tongue. I leaned my head over and took his testicles into my mouth, one at a time, sucking and slobbering all over them."

Again, her eyes glassed over as she was still picturing his cock in her mouth, while my own cock was rock hard, listening to her.

"He told me how much pleasure my tongue piercing was giving him and couldn't wait to shoot cum on my braces. His brother had already inserted his black sausage in my cunt but was giving it to me really slow. Then I felt something warm in my butt crack and realized he let some spit dribble from his mouth, coating my butthole. I almost died when he pushed his thumb up my ass. It was so sudden and when I opened my mouth to yelp, his brother stuffed that meaty knob in my mouth. All that came out where some muffled oommmmpfffsss."

She took a deep cleansing breath and then let it out.

"Then he began to fuck me savagely as if his life depended on it. His brother was holding my head with both hands while my whole body was being thrust back and forth with each stroke. I swear I thought their cocks were gonna touch each other inside my tummy. I was being choked a bit and pulled my mouth off his cock. I wanted them to cum and I wanted it now. I knew the trick that would work as it always does. I told him to plant a little nigger baby in my tummy. You know how much black men love to hear that, and he sure did. He tightened his grip on my hips and fucked me even harder, which I didn't think was even possible. I put my mouth back on his brother's cock and let them use me like a dirty bitch that I am. It wasn't even a minute until his cock began to pulse inside me cunt. I felt his hot sperm filling me up. There was so much of it, that it was squishing out as fast as he could squirt it inside me."

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers