Story Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

She sensed the end was near and took a moment to prepare herself for what she knew was coming.

"Next thing you know, I was tasting the cum from his brother's cock in my mouth. He had pulled most of his cock out, with just my lips wrapped tightly around the brim of his knob. His black dick convulsed copious amounts of jizz in my mouth, to the point it was dribbling out the corners of my lips. I swallowed as much as I could, but just couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up."

That was it for me. I grabbed two handfuls of her meaty ass and began to fuck her with every ounce of pent up energy I had. My balls actually ached, from all the foreplay leading up to this point. I felt my body tense up as I filled my wife's cunt with my own share of cum. It felt like I was gonna drown her from the inside out as I kept stuffing my cock in and out, until I almost passed out myself. After my orgasm subsided, I fell off to the side and she lay down next to me. We didn't speak for several minutes, allowing ourselves that time to recuperate.

"Wow, thanks dear. I knew that would get you all riled up. I like it when you fuck me hard. Capped off my night with the black boys."

"You earned it baby. The story was really fuckin hot."

"Oh, it's not done yet. There's more."

I looked at her, with surprise on my face as she had a huge devious smile plastered across her.

"Please continue then."

"Typical boys, cum and go." She laughed. "They busted their nut and they made fast to split. I got what I needed too, so I just straightened up my top and skirt and left too. I got in the elevator and just as the doors were about to close, the same fuckin couple stepped in, can you believe that shit. This time, with 2 other couples. The original wife and husband recognized me immediately and she gave me a look of daggers again. Her husband looked at me with lust in his eyes, obviously wishing he could have been the one to bed me. The other couples observed my appearance in the reflection off the mirrored doors and the wives looked on in disgust."

She chuckled as she replayed the scene again.

"Of course, the men had their tongues hanging out as they drooled, and the wives looked at me with revulsion in their eyes. I looked at my own reflection in the mirror and saw the sparkling remnants of dried jizz on my dress from where it dripped from my mouth. I also felt the cum dripping from my pussy and down my inner thighs. You know me, I'm not one to miss an opportunity for being the ultimate slut. I hiked up my skirt and put my high heeled foot up on the handrail, exposing my cum drenched pussy. I pretended to look through my purse for something and made a 'hmpf' noise when I couldn't find it."

Another devious smile crossed her face. She was proud of how she handled the people in the elevator and just couldn't resist seeing their reactions.

"So, I asked the ladies as politely as I could 'um, excuse me ladies, would either of you have a Kleenex on you. I can't stop all this cum from leaking out of my pussy. God, I hope those black boys didn't knock me up. My hubby would absolutely shit if they did.'. The husbands had shocked yet excited looks on their faces, but I think the women almost fainted from disgust. Luckily for them, the doors opened right then and they hustled right on out. God, how much I loved that moment. It was just the icing on the cake. I can't wait to do this again for you. I had a blast."

I leaned over and kissed her, with a deep, yet soft and passionate kiss, which she met with equal emotion. This is exactly the kind of thing I had been thinking about, ever since I overheard her phone conversation that day. And she certainly rose to the occasion. Again someday indeed...

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers