All Comments on 'Str8 to Bitch Ch. 04'

by GGandG

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
bskcbskcover 13 years ago
Terriffic

I can't wait to see more of your work. This is one of my favorite stories on the site. I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You really should post part three anyway. Or revise it if it's too hot to be on the internet. I'm really curious as to what happens in part three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wrong rating

Oh No!!

I went to press all the stars, starting with 1 and then it stopped me and indicated that "I hated it", when I really liked it.

I can't seem to change the rating to wonderful.

I'm so sorry. I realy loved the story. I now want to find the first three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
NO FAIR

Im sick and perverted.

I wanted to read chapter 3!!

roth99roth99over 12 years ago

i would love to read part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I got to admit, I saw a hint in the Trisha/Tommy ordeal. Overall, I believe you are an excellent story teller and do hope not only to read part 3, but look forward for a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the first 2 were kind of hot in a dom/sub, hot reluctant sex kinda way_ but this one didn't have the same humor quality to it- -this was just kinda horrible- really, really bad. not smart, not funny,, not sexy- what the hekk happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Need 3!

I need to read number 3! NOW!!! So sexy, I can't even put into words how this makes me feel!

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
I would like

to see mark get it up the ass by his toy, it would be hot and also a little pay back is sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
payback

i also believe that mark should get it hard up the ass by drew to its amazing how he can call them faggots when he is the one fucking them oh and a faggot is a bundle of sticks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Drew finally realizes that he is a cum loving slut. I can't understand why it took him so long to find out that he loved cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i can't help but feel sorry for the guy...i kept hoping he would run find a way to run out and free himself...it okay to be gay and not know it. but its abuse if he is forced into something he did not want in the first place...and judging from how strongly he didn't want anything to do with it, he was unwillingly conditioned into it turning him into a sexual slave being a trafficked victim...my heart goes out to your spirit who screams for freedom...i'm just hoping this isn't a real story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tree

This is nothing about sexual arrasments! This is pure rape! Mark is sadastic and should be killed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was way too fucked up, I couldn't even read it

I like dom/sub stuff yes, I even like rape fics but this was way to far. This was just a fucked up mess because the guy didn't want it at all, he even tried to escape to get his life back together, now he is forced to be a whore. That is just fucked up beyond matters, that isn't what dom/sub is even about. This just made me want to throw the fuck up. You are seriously messed the fuck up, and I hope you have to get raped dry and see how awful that feels.

rickwolfrickwolfover 9 years ago
was wondeing

could u email me part 3 rick74252001@yahoo.com

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
with out part three

I got lost and did not enjoy part four. sorry, It was even too weird for me to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I mean at the beggining, I found the story hot and eventually thought that Mark and Drew would've stayed friends in which they would still develope their relationship trying other sexual things.. But.. I mean Drew escaping miles away because of this backround from a high-school all because of his trusted best friend since they were young?.. I really find it just a tad too far. At the least of it, I really expected an apology from Mark towards the end.. I credit you for the great story and determination of coming up with this, but I apologize if I'm not the person that can take it this far where two best buds just become master and slave material..

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 9 years ago
Where's CH three

What happened to CH three?

I hope you still have it. Also I hope that we get an explanation about why Mark Turner on him.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldabout 9 years ago

This story reminds me of a situation I was in back in 1985 when I was 25. I was staying with my best friend and his family for a couple of weeks waiting for my place to become available. He and I have been close all through high school, we were both considered straight, available black guys, then one night it all changed. After a shower and while being in the bathroom my friend strongly forced and seduced me.

I started off by him having me suck his cock, then he politely fucked me om his parents bed. There is a ,lot more to my story. I became addicted to my friends cock. He left for the summer, I meet a girl and my buddy delegates my services to this old classmate of ours who I hated, and on and on. I wish I could write, it’s a true story I would love to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is going nowhere, I thought Mark would be confused types and later make things right. This is going meaningless now. Hope to read your more updates and ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't get into it

It did nothing for me at all..the ending.. just not what I expected it to be

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
worst and insensitive and offensive material.

most worst story i have read.this is meaningless and purposeless.

and leading to no where.first i thought mark and drew are best friend but are not.then i thought a relationship will happen between them as he would apologize to drew but he didnt.i thought he was little confused but he isnt.just a bag of shit story and you know there are more worthy writers who have better stories than this.

in one word this disgusting,insensible,rotten and a dirt.

it is not erotic but offensive-physically,emotionally,and socially.

this degraded my respect for this site who allowed this to be posted here first place.

i really like other stories by other writers like-MJroberts, DWsimon,perihelion,etc. but you are out of there league. you stripper. read other stories for inspiration like the above ones.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

it would had been better if in next part(part-5) drew fucks mark long and brutally then mark will understand what wrong he had done and this can only help the series get again in its right track.it should be a little emotional and that everything between mark and drew becomes fine and they become friends again and gradually lead to a loving relationship this will be a good start for changing the plot and this series will retain its greatness which it has lost.

so please take this suggestion as it is needed for a good and beautiful heartcaptivating story for ch-05 and further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I think everyone here is a dumbass who can't enjoy anything, I thought it was very good and can not wait to read more. Ignore the haters they are just jealous they don't have the skill required to write something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot as hell.

I think its hot. tell everyone else to go fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've Got A Plan

Get a blunt knife cut your dick off then if you survive the blood loss, slit your throat.

Yours Hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

great but flip the table let drew fuck Mark looking forward chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

It was amazing I just only hoe I coul read the Ch.03 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow, wow, just wow

I am so hot, How lucky can a girl get, He liked tommy before he found out Tommy was a guy so what is not to love after learning the truth. Getting fucked getting sucked and getting to fuck and getting to suck Oh so much 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

wowowow, Welp. I'm ready for the next chapter. I wish I could read the third one. Great story still.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I wish I could of read chapter 3 but I can't wait for more wonder how many guys Mark is going to get for the night to fuck this bitch now that he has been found!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a little rough and harsh

So the missing chapter has the whole football team and coaches and male school teachers and I assume most of his fellow male students all do him in one night. That kind of gang bang would have put him in the hospital. For the most part a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked the story. I was turned in one night. I sucked 4 cocks and ended the night getting fucked. I was 43 and that night of sex was the best I had had in my life up to that time. I love being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I NEED

to be a sub with all those pleasures

kitwinnkitwinnover 5 years ago
Wish

Wish I had met mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I was tommy/trisha

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 5 years ago
Chapter 3

Anybody know where I can find it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not trying to hate

But I think this went very downhill after the first part, it was good but then it becomes to unrealistic, how is he going to own him like that I wish you would’ve wrote it differently

August74August74almost 4 years ago

Very nice and believable story. What happened to Chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 3!!!

I need part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The trans girl

It gets fucking weird after the girl is actually a boy part. It’s too hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First two chapters were quite good.

A bit of advice, try writing chapter 3 before chapter 4. Your readers don’t know what your thinking, hence you write it down!

Stop being lazy, either do it right or find a new hobby.

Sincerely,

Good Samaritan

Jd2800606Jd2800606about 3 years ago

I almost threw up. This could be me if i wasent so ugly thank god for my ugliness. (No joke) he is me i trust like he trusts and ik how goof dick feels, this coyld be me😬🙁😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am in love with tommy. I do not care what anyone would think. She he is perfect. 4yourpleasureiam

FudanshiKohaiFudanshiKohaiover 2 years ago

Despite all the hate, this was a really good series however if anyone has chapter 3, let me know.

Also, ignore all the hate. I get it that it's fucked up, but it's pure fictional. The entire point of this was to entertain the darkest part of people's fantasies. If you can't handle that, don't read it, simple. Fantasy doesn't always reflect a person's beliefs in real life.

Do I fantasize about myself getting raped? Yes, but that doesn't mean I support it in real life. Get it together people.

bluegirl24bluegirl24over 2 years ago

I love it. Don't let the hate get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid story no flow all over the place .

one chapter missing becuase too lazy to make it . story SUCKED

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gay is not ok, he could have resisted all of that and saved his pride. fuck them faggots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mark is the most disgusting one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I am far too prideful to enjoy this story. I was thoroughly expecting Mark to apologize and make up with him after and then marine they’d fall in love after the first chapter. I’m disappointed and should probably just stick to the romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

garbage story

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan85almost 2 years ago

I want to read this, but i want chapter 3 first dammit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would’ve, could’ve, not would of, could of. Story’s hot in parts but pisses me off anyway. Too many plot holes and not enough realism. 4/10

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

I was looking for a good story from the “most read” section. But this was terrible. Mark turns on his best friend even after a joke of an apology. The very next thing after he raped him in chapter 1 (although they were both stoned) was go to mass and the next time they are together is the 1st time he pimps him out then rapes him again while not stoned. And it just gets more depraved with group rape. If that’s his friend I’d hate to meet his enemy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do another story except drew gets revenge on Tommy an mark this time around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous