Straight Invaded Pt. 04: Full Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mr. Thompson, that feels to good, "She cried out as my tongue pressed from taint to the top of her ass.

She began to rock her ass, fucking my thumb as my tongue forced further into her sweet asshole. I pulled my thumb out and replaced it with 2 fingers, now working her clit with my thumb. Her moans became screams as I worked all four fingers in her drenched pussy. I rolled my tongue into a tube as I tongue fucked her ass.

"Oh fuck I am cumming," she screamed. She turned her face into the mattress to muffle her screams. Fuck my ass with your magic fucking tongue! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She screamed each time she thrust her pussy onto my fingers. As her climax peaked, I slowed the pace of my tongue and eased the force of my fingers.

Removing her face from the mattress she yelled in a gravely grunt, "Don't you fucking stop!"

My balls ached from the raging unrelieved hard-on. But, there was no place I'd rather be Kneeling behind this sex crazed gorgeous girl. My face buried in her round ass, four fingers formed in a circle fucking her wet pussy and working her clit with my thumb. My left arm was tiring from supporting my weight as she screamed into the bed in ecstasy.

Danny was right when he said I would experience pleasures I could never imagine.

She picked up her pace and I continued to meet her piston like hip motion. I could barely hit her asshole with my tongue she was moving so fast. When I found her rhythm we were back on track. Her orgasm was building again and suddenly she stopped her motion. I forced my tongue as far as I could into her hot asshole and worked my hand in her pussy as fast as I could move it. Her body shuddered as she came on my hand.

She screamed into the mattress, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

When she was done, I removed my fingers and tongue and she rolled over and off the bed, jumping to her feet.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass Mr. Thompson? She asked running toward her bag on the chair.

"Oh god yes!" I panted.

Reaching into the bag she ordered me, "lay on your back and hold on!"

My cock at full attention, I was thankful it had become numb from being hard so long.

She ran back to the bed and Jumped on top of me straddling my legs. She put what appeared to be a hand vibrator, massager on her right hand.

"Lay back and enjoy," she said gripping my boner with her left hand. "Thanks to your magic tongue my ass is well lubed, but we may need to help you lube up first."

She scooted her body up closer to my cock, raised up, and slip my cock slowly into her soaked pussy. I moaned in amazement of how hot and wet it was.

"This should do it," she said pumping me slowly. "Whatever you do, do not cum in my pussy, or tell Danny I did this." He wants you all about cock and ass. He does not want pussy for competition. Here it comes Mr. Thompson..."

She lifted off my cock and positioned my cock head against her warm asshole. I watched as she slowly pressed down gyrating ever so slowly, teasing my cock, moving it in tiny circles against her tightness. As the pressure increased I could see her ass cheeks drawing in and touching the sides of my shaft, as her asshole refused to yield.

She wiggled my cock and it began to slip in. I moaned as the head eased into her tight warm ass. She lifted up slightly and her ass cheeks spread back out. They closed on my cock again as she pressed back down and my entire head made it in.

"Oh yeah, there it is," she said sexily, drawing my attention to her face.

Her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip as she lowered herself on to my length. When I was all the way in she, lifted back up slowly, leaving only the head inside. She slid it back in a little faster this time. I could not help but moan in ecstasy as she reached my balls, taking me all the way in.

Her rhythm picked up as she lowered her hand with the vibrator attached and pressed her palm on my stomach. With her other hand she switched it on and I could feel her hand vibrating my stomach. Her hand moved to her pussy as she rode my cock.

"Holy fuck this feels good," she said fingering herself with my cock in her ass. "You cannot cum until I tell you Mr. Thompson...understand?"

Panting and fighting blowing my load already, I grunted, "I u...u...understand."

She was pumping me way too fast for me to hold off any longer. I tried to think of anything that could stop my eruption. When she began wailing it was too much.

"Oh shit, Oh shit, it feels so good!" She yelled.

"Fuck," I grunted as all control was lost.

I lunged into her as my first spasm shot in her tight ass, teeth clenched and repeating, "AH, AH, AH," with each blast of cum.

She continued to ride me after my orgasm subsided, working her pussy with her vibrating fingers. My hard-on remained, maybe do to Viagra, and she was working herself up to climax number 5 for the afternoon.

"You are a baaaad boy Mr. Thompson!" she almost sang. I am cumming again!...OH FUCK!, OH FUCK!, OH FUCK!, ...

As her climax subsided, she slid off my boner and leaned forward kissing me and worked her tongue in my mouth. She sat up and straddled me pressing down on my chest with both hands like a jockey riding a horse. My hard-on lay flat on belly and she straddled it, working her pussy against my boner, until her pussy lips straddle my shaft.

She worked it slowly up and down rubbing her pussy the length of me. She looked me in the eyes and began to give me new orders.

"Well, you were told not to cum yet, and you ignored my orders. There will need to be punishment. I can think of 2 options and I will let you choose. Either I will need to use my paddle on your shaved ass, or you can use that magic mouth and tongue of yours to take back your load...What's it gonna be 1 or 2?" she asked.

Mesmerized by the feel of her pussy rubbing my dick, I did not respond, or even understand the question. I just lay there with my eye closed enjoying the sensation.

"2 it is then," she said jumping off me, spinning around and straddling my head. "Get all that cum outta there tongue boy!"

I found myself looking at her stretched open asshole oozing with my cum. She was resting on her knees, the rest of her body standing straight up as she lowered her ass. I reached my tongue out to taste my jizz.

"Oh yes, lick it all off fuck toy! Danny is gonna love how well you are taking to your training!" She said working the vibrating fingers into her pussy.

I lick up and down her crack and sucked in all my escaping cum. I inserted my tongue into her distended hole. Needing to get it all, I pressed her to my mouth and began to suck her asshole.

"Oh fuck yes, suck my ass! Get that tongue up in there! I am gonna fucking cum again!" she said riding my tongue.

She collapsed down onto my face, my tongue getting maximum penetration, working her vibrating fingers into her pussy, She began convulsing with her 6th orgasm of the day. As it subsided, she rolled off and collapsed on the bed next to me, head toward my feet.

"Mr. Thompson, you are a wild man!" She panted, moving her hand with the vibrator on it to my raging cock.

As her fingers touched it, I began to moan immediately. Electricity shot through me as her vibrating fingers slid down my shaft onto my balls. I pressed my sack against her intensifying the vibration. I closed my eyes and laid my head back enjoying the magic fingers. She caressed my balls and taint causing me to spread my legs to give her full access.

Working my balls, her finger tip caressed my anus, causing me gasp as my asshole came alive with pleasure. I bent my knees, bringing my heels almost up to my ass, pushing my asshole closer to her fingers.

"Oh my! you really are sensitive there aren't you Mr. Thompson?" she asked giggling.

I nodded wildly, raising my pelvis hoping for another touch.

"Tell me what you want fuck toy, "she said tapping my anus with the vibrating finger.

"Please touch my asshole. That feels so good" I begged.

She complied and I thrust myself toward her. Again she pulled away.

"What else," she taunted.

"Finger fuck me please. I want to feel that in my ass!" I pleaded.

She pressed the vibrating finger to my asshole and I pushed my self onto her. I breathed deeply as my whole body tingled. She began to work it in and out.

"Oh yes, finger fuck me!" I yelled. Please suck me off! I wanna come with your finger in my ass! Please!"

"How bout you jack off for me and tell my how you're my fuck toy," she command.

I gripped my cock and she picked up her pace. As I stroked, she pulled out and slowly worked in two fingers.

"Please finger fuck my ass! Make me your fuck toy! I'm gonna cum for you! I'm your fuck toy!" I yelled, Jacking myself of at machine gun speed.

I spasmed as my cum spurted out in rapid fire streams, my body twitching with each jet. My hand jerking my dick so fast, cum flew all over my stomach and chest. I regained my composure as my orgasm ended. I milked the last bit of cum from my cock as she removed her fingers from my ass, causing me to sigh in disappointment.

She moved next to me sitting Indian style, exposing her naked pussy. She removed the massager from her hand and swirled the fingers she pulled from my ass, in the pool of cum close to my cock. When she collected a good sized glob she extended them toward my mouth.

What a mess Mr. Thompson. You know you're going to have to clean this up," she said matter-of-factly.

Her fingers approached my mouth and I extended my tongue to meet her. She stopped just out of reach with a taunting smile.

"Tell me what you want...beg for it fuck toy," she taunted.

"Oh Beth, please feed me my cum. I need it in my mouth," I whimpered.

She shoved her fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean. She continued the process until all of the cum was cleaned up. Then she got up and went back to her bag. She pulled out a rubber bag with a tube and plastic probe on the end. Walking back toward the bed she tossed it to me and gave me my new orders.

"You are doing great Mr. Thompson. It's time for a little break in the action. I know I could use one. You know what that is; correct?" she asked pointing at the bag I was holding.

When I saw the holes in the probe on the end of the tube, I knew it was an enema bag. I nodded with embarrassment.

"Good, I am going to take a shower and clean up. I need you to go down to the lobby bath room and flush the system, if you know what I mean. You will fill the bag with warm water, insert the probe, and then release the clip on the hose. When you do that hold on because a flood is coming.

Next, you need to hold it in as long as you possibly can, then release. You will need to repeat the process at least once. You should stay close to the bathroom for at least 30 minutes to make sure all the water is gone from your system. Then come back and we will get you showered up and see if you need shaved. See you in about 45 minute, take longer if you need." she instructed.

She went into the bathroom and closed the door while I put on my sweats, put the rubber bag into my gym bag and headed to the lobby. Luckily early Sunday evening the hotel was basically empty, so I had the bathroom to myself. I popped another Viagra to make sure I could keep up with my instructor for the rest of the evening.

I followed the procedure twice, watching the lobby television between flushes. Other than a strange look from the desk clerk, after my 5th or 6th trip into bathroom, I went unnoticed. It took quite a while for me to get over the feeling of needing the bathroom again.

When I returned to the room, a bit more than an hour had passed. She greeted me naked and led me to the shower. She turned it on, checked the water temp and stepped in. Through the curtain she gave me the next orders.

"Get those clothes off and come in, lets get you cleaned up and inspected Mr. Thompson." Her words waking up my limp cock.

I stepped in and she greeted me with a wash cloth and bar of soap. She began cleaning the residue of cum from my chest and stomach. My boner returned as she washed my cock and balls, while looking me in the eye only inches from my face. She bit her bottom lip, indicating her pleasure, and leaned in to whisper.

"Mr. Thompson, you really are glad to see me aren't you," she said stoking my cock. She continued while rubbing my balls and taint area with her other hand, "Smooth...I don't think another shave is needed yet. Turn around, let's wash your back and see how you did," she said smiling.

She started at my shoulders and worked down to my ass. As she ran the soapy wash cloth down my ass crack, she pushed me forward forcing me to bend over. I had to brace myself with my hands on the wall of the shower as she forced my feet apart with her foot. I heard the wash cloth hit the floor as she slid her soapy fingers down my crack, tickling my asshole.

"Smooth here too," she said, working her finger into my asshole, and making me gasp. "You like that don't you fuck toy?"

I moaned and nodded pushing myself against her soapy finger. I began rocking, trying to fuck her finger.

"You really cleaned that ass out good...Tell me what you want fuck toy! Tell me what you are!" she barked.

"I want you to fuck my ass like the fuck toy I am!" I shouted.

She pulled her finger out, rinsed the soap of her hands, and stepped out of the shower. She left me bent over and wanting more.

"Wash your hair, dry off and meet me on the bed slut!. You are gonna love what's next," she said with joy in her voice.

When I dried off and returned to the room, she was laying on her right side, with the massager strapped to her left hand. I walked toward her, with my cock at full attention.

Tapping the bed, she commanded me, "face down legs spread!"

I did as commanded and her vibrating hand immediately began to caress, my ass. My face was pressed into a pillow and my cock pinned against the bedspread. She circled my ass cheeks repeatedly and tickle my balls, causing my to gyrate my hips, and hump the bed.

"You are such a fucking slut! On your hands and knees and beg for it!" she said with a disgusted tone.

As commanded, I jumped up on all fours, cock pointing dead ahead. Please shove those fingers up my ass! I am your fuck toy! Please fuck my ass! I need you in my ass!" I yelled.

She worked her middle finger in my asshole as far as she could reach, as I pressed myself against her gyrating my hips.

"You want more fuck toy?" she laughed.

"Yes please, give me more! I wanna cum while you fuck my ass! I grunted.

She put in 2 fingers and then 3, working me into a frenzy, as I yelled again, "Please I need to cum! Please make me cum!"

My cock was rock hard as she pulled her fingers out and rolled off the bed. She placed a pillow on the end of the bed. I was confused; on all fours, cock and asshole waving in the wind. She went to the chair and reached into her bag, looked over at me, and gave new orders.

"Stand up and face the bed. Put your cock on the pillow, bend over and spread your legs. This is going to send you over the edge, fuck toy," she said with total authority.

I did as commanded, noting how great the pillow felt on my cock. I looked back over my shoulder to see what she was doing.

"Eyes front fuck toy!" she snarled.

She continued to rustle around in the bag, and then, I sensed her approach. My body tingled; not knowing what was happening. The mixture of fear and anticipation made me breath heavily. I felt her hands on my naked shaved ass, the force increasing as she pressed my cock against the pillow. Suddenly the feel of her breath tickled my balls.

"Fuucckk," I sighed. spreading my legs a little wider.

I jerked slightly as the tip of her hot tongue brushed my balls.

"Don't even think about cumming until I tell you fuck toy!" she ordered.

Her tongue pressed against my balls as I felt her hot breath flood my asshole. She ran her tongue up my crack, making me moan loudly as she licked my sphincter and on up to my back. She moved back down as her hands spread my cheeks, giving her tongue full access to circle my asshole. I began to hump the pillow as her tongue pressed harder, She pulled back and slapped my ass hard with her right hand.

"Easy fuck toy, if you cum before you have permission, the paddle will burn your ass!" she commanded.

Her tongue returned and my respiration rate took off. I panted in disbelief, my ass could cause such ecstasy as her tongue probed me. I moaned on as she worked it slowly in and out. Then she did several big licks up and down my crack, and pulled away again. I glimpsed her coming around to the side of the bed and she began to speak.

"Now that I lubed you up, your turn to reciprocate, fuck toy," she ordered, shoving a large rubber cock toward me that was strapped to her waist.

She pushed my head down and shoved me toward it. I opened and she shoved it in. I tightened my lips around the strap-on dick and began to work it with my mouth.

"Deep fucking throat me bitch!' she said shoving it down my throat.

She pumped it in and out, drenching it in my saliva. I thought it was more than 2 inches in diameter. There was no chance I could take something that big in my ass, I thought as she pulled it out and took her position between my legs. I cringed when I felt the plastic head press between my buns. She held it there a second, and then, I felt her moving it slightly. Suddenly, it began, a low frequency vibration that echoed through the room. It was electrifying against my rectum.

"This thing works in both directions fuck toy. After I get mine, you can have your orgasm...and not before." she demanded.

She pressed it in, ever so slowly, the vibration tingling my balls. As it began to penetrate the pain intensified. When I gave a grunt she eased of and wiggled it slight to work it in while minimizing the pain. The pain peaked as the head popped in. As she continued to penetrate ever so slowly. I was amazed I could actually feel the veins in the plastic dick as it worked past my sphincter.

I began to rock back and forth, picking up the pace as the pain passed. I could feel the vibration through the my entire cock, as the strap-on penetrated my ass. The pillow hugging my vibrating cock was getting me too excited to last very long. Suddenly she pulled out and moved to the side of the bed.

"You like that don't you fuck toy?" she said pointing the plastic cock at me.

"Yes, please fuck me with it...please I need it," I pleaded while she jacked off the dildo.

I could see she was actually working a knob on the other end of the strap-on against her clit. I grabbed it and worked with my hand as her eyes closed with pleasure.

"Jack me off cocksucker," she pleaded, dropping her hands to her side enjoying the stimulation.

After a few minutes she was pumping her hips as she breathed more heavily.

"Beg for it fuck toy," she said moving back behind me.

"Please fuck me in the ass!" I begged bracing for her penetration. "Make me cum with your cock in my ass! Please, I need it...make me your fuck toy!"

She eased it back in and began to pump slowly, pushing my cock into the pillow each time. Her pace increasing; her penetration deeper, I was loosing my mind as she began to yell out with pleasure.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" she moaned. "Cum for me Mr. Thompson, cum for me!"

In unison I cried out, "Oh fuck me please! I'm cumming! Fuck me hard!

I collapsed flat on the bed, my legs leaving the floor, spread as wide as I could, pointing straight out like boards. My back arched as she pumped in time with my orgasm. She thrust deep as I shot cum into the pillow, out, and back in, as I shot the next wad.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" I screamed into the bed.

My orgasm complete, I dropped my legs back to the floor, as she continued to fuck me, finishing her orgasm. Then she grabbed my hips, pulling them up till I was standing on my feet. With my hands on the bed, bent over, she continue to be fucked in the ass.