Straight Invaded Pt. 04: Full Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers

"Clean your fucking cum off that pillow cocksucker," she commanded.

I reached down and pulled the pillow forward, bent down and began to lick my cum off. She pulled my head back by the hair and ordered me to beg for it, while she continued fucking me.

"Please, let me eat my cum like the fuck toy I am! I love to eat cum. Please!" I pleaded.

She released me and I lapped it all up, while the vibrating dildo was stirring my cock again. I could feel her building to yet another orgasm, from the strap-on. She shuddered and moaned as she came again.

To my disappointment she removed herself from my hungry ass, pushing me no the bed and walking back to her bag of goodies. She removed the strap on while I caught my breath on the bed with another hard-on in need of attention. She pulled out a small curved dildo and began to tell me what was next.

"Mr. Thompson, you appear to be insatiable! I never really imagined you would be this anal centered. You make me proud. You are a trainer's dream, and I have one final test I bet you will pass," she said with pride in her voice. "I need you on all fours facing the head of the bed. I think I can make you cum without touching your cock. If I do, will you be my fuck toy for life?

"Sure" I said laughingly. "But there is no fucking way. You just milked me dry."

I watched as she worked the dildo into her wet pussy and took it all. She pulled it out and pressed it to my lips. I sucked the vibrating cock, tasting her nectar as my cock hardened. She took it back and teased my anus with the tip. Damn, she was a master at making me hard. She worked me in and out, but I had been ridden hard lately, there was no way I could cum without my cock being touched.

She slowly worked the curved dildo at various angles. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed her effort. She angled the curve down toward my dick, and tilted the dildo up working it in small circles. Suddenly, I felt a wave of pleasure in my balls, causing me to shudder.

"Oh yeah, found it fuck toy" she said beaming. "Want more?"

"Yes please," I said anticipating more.

"I need you to beg like you mean it!" she said moving the dildo back to the spot.

I nearly sang it as she hit the spot, "Please make me your fuck toy! Hit it again, it feels so fucking good! Make me cum, like the fuck toy I am! Oh please don't fucking stop!

I tried my best to stay perfectly still, so she would not loose the spot, but my body shook. What the fuck was she doing.

"I am your fuck toy for life! Please, don't stop!, I am fucking cumming! Auggghhhhh!" I growled in ecstasy

I felt my balls pumping even though the well was almost completely dry. My cock was not even completely hard but, cum was pumping out in slow steady pulses. My mouth wide open and eyes closed. I could not make a sound as the orgasm kept going, I felt a feather like touch of her hand to my cock, and saw her cupping her other hand under my cock, collecting my spunk. My orgasm passed, and she fed me the last bit of cum emptied from my balls.

After licking her hand clean, I collapsed onto the bed totally spent.

"Now I own you for life, Mr. Thompson. You just got to experience prostate milking. I am so jealous of men like you. I will never get to know what that feels like. You are my best student ever! Your training is complete. Danny will pay me a bonus, I am sure. I know you will make his day tomorrow!

You only have 2 hours until he checks in with you tonight, so I will let you get some rest. Trust me, I will be contacting you when I need service! I will text you my contact info later. I think I came 8 times today!" she said with a satisfied sigh.

I lay there whipped as she wiggled into her sun dress and packed up her bag. She sat on the chair putting on her heels, giving me a last peek at her shaved pussy. Why did I feel like a peeping Tom all the sudden? Man she looked good in that outfit.

"Thank you so much Mr. Thompson. I am fully serviced!" she said, walking toward the door. "I'll be in touch."

The door closed behind her to complete silence. I was stunned; was any of this real? What the fuck is happening to me. I lay there stunned and confused and actually dozed off.

I was startled awake by a loud knock. Oh no! I fell asleep this must be Danny! I ran to the door and cracked it open to peak out as it flew open almost knocking me over.

"What the fuck Davey boy! I had to knock 5 fucking times!" He said slamming the door.

"I'm so sorry Danny." I said pleadingly. "Please don't punish me! I fell asleep! Pl, pl, please let me suck you cock to make it up to you!"

He looked at my naked body and spent cock, and smiled, as I dropped to my knees. I noticed he was holding a small gym bag, and wondered what could be in it.

"It's ok Davey boy. I heard about your training. You are quiet the student to satisfy that teacher. Go ahead and grab a seat on the bed," he said, walking toward the chair. He continued as he took a seat, "I am going to give you a break tonight and in the morning. It's only because I want to save up for tomorrow evening. Also, that will give you the morning to get us our cash.

Let me tell you the plan for tomorrow. We are gonna get the band back together! All the boys from your house plus a good friend of ours. Numbers 2 and 3 have been saving up since they last unloaded in that filthy mouth of yours. You will meet number 4 tomorrow. They will remain anonymous, so the masks will be back."

I shuffled uneasily remembering the night this path began. What the fuck! I tried to convince myself the Viagra was causing my cock to stir again, not the thought of servicing 4 guys at the same time. I tried to cross my legs and lean forward to hide it, but my growing cock head peeked out.

He continued, "Tomorrow will be a no cum day for you. But, don't worry, we will all have a couple loads each for our fuck toy. I know it will be difficult with 4 cocks filling you up, but it is best to give your balls a break. If you perform well we will let you cum once on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday will be no cum and Friday night you may cum at will.

OMG Davey boy, you are looking forward to this aren't you," he said, pointing to my boner. I am going to make this easy for you. From this point forward your participation will be strictly voluntary. You can be a free man tonight. But, based on the report Beth gave me on your training day, and the hard-on you have thinking about tomorrow, I am willing to bet we totally own you."

"The fuck you do," I muttered. "What's the catch?"

"No catch," he said calmly pulling my camera out of bag. "Here is your camera with the only copy of the movie. I have my laptop with me and we can go through, file by file, to show you I do not have a copy. Ultimately you will have to trust me. You can take it and walk away. You will never see us again and we will forget the balance of the money you owe me by tomorrow. $3950 is the balance.

So, walk away tonight and go back to your normal life, or continue down the cock sucking, fuck toy path. It's entirely up to you. There is one catch to option 2. If you choose what's behind door number 2, as you cock is telling me you will do, there will be a $1000 per day cock rental fee. Come to think of it, with 4 of us tomorrow it will cost $2000...Agreed?" he said, stepping toward me with his hand out to shake on it.

"Deal!" I said, standing up and exposing my erection fully. "I am out!"

We shook on it. I sat back down placing the cum stained pillow over my cock. He rolled his eyes and shook his head smirking at me.

"Your dick has already decided, but, your brain just doesn't know it yet," he said knowingly. "We will be here at 6:00PM tomorrow. If you are here, you will greet us in your thong panties and beg to suck our cocks. The $2000 will be stuffed in your panties. You will pay us, and service all of us until we are satisfied. You will not cum tomorrow or you will be punished by your own belt.

In the unlikely event you are not here, you are free to go. You will not contact me again, unless you have travel needs. Four cocks at once, is too much for a cocksucker, fuck toy to pass up. I bet you are gonna have to jack yourself off tonight just thinking about it. Remember no cumming after midnight until you beg to come Tuesday night.

"No fucking way!" I said hiding my hard-on under the pillow. "I will be home getting ready for Monday night football tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow cocksucker," he said gripping his crotch. "It's already 10:30, I better let you masturbate thinking about the load I have been building up for you. Midnight, and you, will both be cumming soon. Bet you'll eat your own spunk when you're done too."

When the door closed behind him, the silence was deafening. Alone with my thoughts, the reality of the day setting in and another hard-on was too much to take. Could it be that easy? How could I trust him not to have copied the movie? My mind raced.

I decided rest would be the best thing. I had until 6:00PM tomorrow to clear out. I popped an Ambien, and laid down to sleep. My cock remained stiff as I tried not to think about servicing his hot cock. Four cocks at once. It was 11:30 and my adrenalin was overpowering the Ambien.

I began stroking my cock, thinking of 4 glistening dicks in front of my face, moving from one to the next sliding them in my waiting mouth... I pumped the half load of cum my overworked balls could produce on to my stomach. I scooped it up with my fingers sucked them dry and faded off to sleep...

To be continued.

rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers