All Comments on 'Straight Laced Ch. 02'

by MrKitty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed this story and the previous one in the series. I found them to be well written and compelling, the insight into the psychology of such extreme body modification seems very "real" to me. Naturally I hope there's more in this vein from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Piercing

I had never considered piercing to be erotic until I read this story.An exceptional story

lawrenclawrencalmost 15 years ago
More

I hope that we learn more about their ongoing rlationship.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

A wonderful read and a very cool story! I am writing one where she is pierced 6 per side but not grommets that is much cooler. perhaps that can be her 1yr reward lol. keep it up. he should buy gold and silver chains for going out ;)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!

This is the third time I have read this since I found it long ago! I love everything about it and I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I enjoyed your story a lot, thank you for sharing it with the internet. I didn't think I was gonna like a story about body modification as much as I did since it was never really one of my kinks. But maybe I'll get into it a bit more after reading this incredible story, who knows ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad I found this

I stumbled upon this story, a hidden gem.

Lacing my shoes will never be the same.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 5 years ago
Can happen in real life

While Tumblr was still usable, I followed a pretty woman who had something similar done to her. Instead of eyelets and lace, she had 5 large rings pulling her labia together. Each ring was piercing both sides. The piercings were planned in advance and we watched over the year how she got gradually enclosed. I saved some photos.

I asked her if the rings gave her pleasure, frustration or both. She said it was pleasure. When she walked, she said the rings were strumming in a pleasant sound. Cock was strictly anal for her, but occasionally her master opened up the top ring so she wouldn't forget how it feels to play with her clit.

hahuohahuoabout 4 years ago
I loved the story

I would love to read more about the other alterations he adorned her with

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's it?

No part III?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super one of the best that I've ever read it's great it's super there's no words to describe how that happens It's just so great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKitty@MrKitty
219 Followers
An average man leading a charmed life, with an overactive imagination, high sex drive, and occasional urge to write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Straight Laced Previous Part
Straight Laced Series Info