All Comments on 'Straight Laced Ch. 02'

by MrKitty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super one of the best that I've ever read it's great it's super there's no words to describe how that happens It's just so great

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's it?

No part III?

hahuohahuoabout 4 years ago
I loved the story

I would love to read more about the other alterations he adorned her with

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 5 years ago
Can happen in real life

While Tumblr was still usable, I followed a pretty woman who had something similar done to her. Instead of eyelets and lace, she had 5 large rings pulling her labia together. Each ring was piercing both sides. The piercings were planned in advance and we watched over the year how she got gradually enclosed. I saved some photos.

I asked her if the rings gave her pleasure, frustration or both. She said it was pleasure. When she walked, she said the rings were strumming in a pleasant sound. Cock was strictly anal for her, but occasionally her master opened up the top ring so she wouldn't forget how it feels to play with her clit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad I found this

I stumbled upon this story, a hidden gem.

Lacing my shoes will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed your story a lot, thank you for sharing it with the internet. I didn't think I was gonna like a story about body modification as much as I did since it was never really one of my kinks. But maybe I'll get into it a bit more after reading this incredible story, who knows ;-)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!

This is the third time I have read this since I found it long ago! I love everything about it and I would love to hear more.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

A wonderful read and a very cool story! I am writing one where she is pierced 6 per side but not grommets that is much cooler. perhaps that can be her 1yr reward lol. keep it up. he should buy gold and silver chains for going out ;)

lawrenclawrencabout 15 years ago
More

I hope that we learn more about their ongoing rlationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Piercing

I had never considered piercing to be erotic until I read this story.An exceptional story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed this story and the previous one in the series. I found them to be well written and compelling, the insight into the psychology of such extreme body modification seems very "real" to me. Naturally I hope there's more in this vein from you. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKitty@MrKitty
An average man leading a charmed life, with an overactive imagination, high sex drive, and occasional urge to write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Straight Laced Previous Part
Straight Laced Series Info