Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

As my tongue tickled his taint, the area hardened along with his now rigid tool.

"Fuck Andy your tongue it so fucking warm," he moaned.

I pressed up and around licking every inch of his wrinkled sack. I kissed them, gently planting kisses all over his warm nuts. I opened my mouth wide and gently pushed his right nut in my mouth swirling my tongue. As I breathed in through my nose taking in his scent, my cock pulsed. I moaned as I thought I might cum into his bedspread. I did my best not to move my cock for fear of losing control.

Next, I traced my tongue up the right side of this hairless balls licking the crease between balls and thigh.

"That's it buddy, lick it all... damn" he groaned closing his eyes.

After lapping up his entire nut sack, I hesitated at the base of his boner, causing him to open and look at me. When we made eye contact, I pressed my tongue flat against his shaft and licked, painfully slowly, up the length of his stiff dick. He looked at me, eyes widening as I approached the tip. I stopped short and raised up looking at his pre-cum glistening on the tip.

"Can I please lick that sweet juice from you cock Don?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh, hell yes Andy, Lick me clean buddy!" He said happily, moving the phone in for a close up.

I watched his eyes close as my tongue swirled the drop of pre-cum from his slit. He groaned as I pressed my lips onto his satin head and sucked his juice from the tip. I wanted to cover the rest of his gorgeous cock with my tongue, and pulled off, returning to his base.

He gasped as I did, "Fuck Andy, you are a tease buddy. (I licked up his length again.) Oh, shit man, that feels good...Oh fuck Andy lick my fucking cock, like the cock sucking bitch you were meant to be!"

I licked from balls to tip on the right and then the left and back again, faster and firmer with each pass. His brown eyes held my gaze as I serviced his cock with my drooling tongue. I gripped his cock and licked straight up the center pressing my tongue firmly and wiggling his sensitive tip on my tongue.

"Oh fuck, right there buddy, fuck yeah!" He grunted as his eyes rolled back in his head.

My cock throbbed at his reaction, so, I worked it faster, I cupped his balls with my other hand and worked his magic spot.

"Oh, fuck Andy, use that fucking tongue buddy make me cum just like that...Oh fuck, that good, I'm gonna shoot. Aaaaaaahhhhh! fuck right there...Oh Fuck, don't fucking stop you cock hungry little bitch!" He stiffened and trembled as he spoke.

I had never felt anything like this. My body tingled everywhere, feeling his hot steel cock in my grip, bringing him to the edge of ecstasy.

"Andy buddy, get ready! Keep that tongue right there... Oh God, that's the fucking spot. Right there... Aaahhhh!... right there!" he grunted eyes closed.

I felt his balls pull in as he began to release his creamy hot cum. I gripped him firmly and raised his cock head up off his belly, swirling it on my flattened tongue.

"Right there buddy... Cumming... Right... (His cock pulsed as his ejaculation began.) There...Ah Yes!"

His second convulsion, built enough pressure to push through my grip, causing a huge rope of pearly cum to blast onto his stomach and chest.

"Right...uh...there. Don't stop buddy! Fuck!" He moaned teeth clenched.

The next shot caught my tongue enough to give me a taste of his bitter sweet jizz. My cock was like a rock, feeling him erupt from the pleasure my tongue was bringing his magnificent tool.

He erupted 2 more times before I plunged his hot cock into my mouth, cleaning him up and milking him.

"Oh yeah buddy, suck me dry!" he sighed. "You can do that all day long!"

He humped my mouth slowly, catching it on camera.

Pulling me off gently by the hair, he said "You have some cleanup work to do buddy."

I raised his cock up and began to lick up the pool of cum on his rippled stomach when he gripped the back of my head and pushed my face in it and smeared his seed all over my nose and cheeks, before releasing me and talking.

"Smile for the camera cum sucker!" He said holding up the phone.

I was doing my best to lick what I could off my face. What was wrong with me that it was getting me excited that he was getting it on camera!

I lapped up the puddle of cum and noticed his belly button had filled up. Looking at the camera, I inserted my tongue and scooped out as much as I could before placing my lips around it and sucking his cum out.

"Holy fuck buddy, you are awesome. Get it all and then we can go again!" He said smiling.

I could feel his boner on my chest as I licked my way up. My tongue continued up the ripples of his toned abs onto the eagle tat on his chest as I licked up all the cum I could find. I worked back down kissing and licking his chest and stomach and began to tongue his still hard shaft.

"Oh yeah Andy, I like your commitment. Damn that feels good. Once again world class oral buddy. Tell the camera what you are Andy," he said arrogantly.

"I am your cock sucking man bitch Don. I love tasting your cum!" I said licking his balls again. I wanted more!

"I need you to do one more thing for me buddy. I just love it and Tina won't do it. If you do it for me I promise I will cum in your mouth. Will you do it for me?" he asked calmly.

"Yes, name it," I said. Will you please make me cum for you? My cock is so fucking hard." I pleaded.

"Deal, now I need you to raise my hips up again and lick my asshole, buddy. OK?" he asked politely.

"No, no, no, I am not into that..."

"You really wanna have to take your boner and go home Andy? You know you will love it. Stop pretending already buddy. You know you were born to please me," he said matter-of-factly.

I recalled all the anal sex pornos I'd watched in college. I shot my load to a girl licking another girl's ass more than once. My own cock was dying for relief... so without thinking I moved back down between his legs, gripped him behind the knees and pushed his knees up and out.

"Oh yeah, buddy. Be my good little man bitch and lick my asshole, you fucking slut!" he said panting.

I looked in at his dark brown sphincter. He must shave his ass, I thought as there was no hair to be seen. I leaned in and tickled it with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck that makes me hard Andy. I really want you to beg for it Andy. Please," he said almost begging himself.

I looked up at him, his plump balls and stiff cock front and center. "Please let me lick your tight asshole Don. I want to make you hard and feel you cum in my mouth."

I took a large Popsicle lick through his ass crack. The aroma and the feel of his wrinkled asshole against my tongue, got my whole-body rocking.

"Oh, fuck Andy, keep going buddy! Damn," he sighed. "Wait a second buddy, I have an idea. (He pulled away and got up on his knees on the bed.) Lay on your back head toward the pillow. Yeah that's it, now arms at your side. (He straddled my head. I thought he was 69ing me, causing my cock to pulsate.) There you go buddy, get that tongue up in there," he said sitting straight up on his knees lowering his ass to my face.

He held the camera behind his back blindly filming as my tongue reached for his tight hole. I pointed it as best I could and tried to wiggle it in his asshole that stretched before me.

"Oh yes, Andy, I could get used to this buddy." he said breathing heaver and slowly pivoting his hips running his ass crack and balls over my tongue. "Tell me you like that Andy!"

"Muh huh" I mumbled wiggling my tip into his sphincter.

"Oh fuck, stick it in there Andy!" he groaned. "That's it buddy, tongue fuck me. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He stopped rocking and let me wiggle it in. I pulled it out and pushed it back in getting faster as it loosened a little.

I grabbed his cock and began to jack him off upside down.

"Oh, shit Andy, your gonna make me cum with your tongue in my ass buddy," he yelled.

He guided my other hand to my cock as he rode my tongue. Taking the hint, I began stroking my own cock. Lucky for me trying to focus using my tongue on this ass and my left hand on his impressive cock, was enough distraction to keep me from cumming instantly. But I was so hard and for so long, it would not take long.

I stoked him faster which caused me to stroke myself faster and I could feel myself ready to blow.

"Oh, shit Andy your gonna make me cum again!" he yelled sending me over the edge.

I moaned as his ass cheeks clinched onto my face. I was stroking us both like a machine gun as I released the first shot of spunk into the air. I was stroking so fast it sprayed all over the me, the bed, and who knows where else.

"Damn Andy you do like this...keep going buddy, I'm getting close. Still want it in your mouth?" he asked groaning.

"Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh! Muh!" I moaned into his ass cheeks as I sprayed my remaining spunk.

"Here it cums buddy! Open wide!" he said, jumping up.

He threw his knees back over my head and stood on them pushing his cock into my open mouth. He was on all fours trying to hold the phone in one hand while supporting his weight with the other. With my head tilted back he had a good angle to my throat as he shoved himself in and began to pump his hips.

"Here it comes Andy! Oh, fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes!" he grunted shooting his hot cream into my mouth and throat.

I swallowed as much as possible, but he was so big and fucking my throat so deep, I could not contain it. Saliva and cum leaked out and down my cheeks and even into my ears a little since my head was tilted so far back.

"Oh fuck, suck it bitch! Ah! Aaaaaahhh!" he yelled backing out a bit as my tongue swirled on his throbbing head. "Love that t, tongue!"

He slowly pumped letting me suck him dry. After a few moments he pulled out and rolled onto his back next to me.

"Tina would never take my cock like that Andy. I am gonna need to keep you around buddy. Holly fuck!" he said panting. "That was fucking awesome!"

Dude, I need a little recoup time, so let's call it a day. There is one more step we need to take to get you fully trained. When you come by tomorrow, I am going to fuck that tight little ass, but I need a little rest first. Have you ever been fucked in the ass buddy?" he asked nonchalantly.

"No! I agreed to be your cocksucker Don, I do not take it in the ass." I said firmly.

Stop with the denial buddy. If you want to suck my cock again you will come back tomorrow and beg for it in your horny little man bitch ass. Before you do that, and we both know you will, I would suggest you do a little prep work, so it won't hurt so much. Tina tells me Candy, has a toy or two in her sock drawer. If I were you I would lube em up and practice. In fact, why don't you face time me later and demo how much you like it in the ass? Sound good buddy?" He asked smugly.

"I am not doing that Don, so let's end this conversation now." I said getting up and putting on my clothes. "I'm leaving and you won't see me tomorrow. Can I please get my clothes from last night?"

"Sure, they are by the back door. Make sure you text me the picture of your hard-on before you come over tomorrow. When you face time later that should speak for itself." He said smiling.

"Good bye Don," I said walking out of the bedroom.

"See you later Andy. Ask yourself why your dick is still hard after blowing your load 5 minutes ago," he said with a laugh. "You can't wait for my big beautiful cock in that tight little ass buddy!" He yelled, as I reached the back door.

I got back home and hit the shower to clean myself up. I was covered in cum and spit from head to balls. I wished my dick was not still at attention, but the thought of his cock in my mouth and the taste of his cum lingering in my mouth kept me that way. Damn I loved having him filling my mouth.

The thought of him in my ass however, only sounded like pain. There is no way that could happen. That thing would tear me up! None the less, his taste lingered, and I could not shake the semi erect cock that lingered. I got out and dried off, deciding to brush my teeth in hopes of cleansing the palate, and giving my cock relief.

It seemed to work as the minty flavor washed out his taste. But then I looked at my own penis in the mirror and pictured taking it in my mouth, reversing the effect. I turned my eyes back to my face but thrusting the tooth brush in and out of my mouth, got me excited. God I was pathetic!

I put on some underwear, sweats and a T-shirt. It wasn't even noon yet! I tried a few e-mails again for distraction but did not have much luck. The feel of his stiff dick in my hand would soon come to the forefront of my mind, followed by the feel of my lips stretched around it.

I made some lunch and watched TV. Even as I watched sports I could not escape the tent in my sweats. I went for a jog trying to relieve some excess energy. It helped for a bit, running and listening to music distracted me. But, as I neared the end starting down our street and saw his house and recalled him rubbing his hot hard-on against mine. I recalled the moment I surrendered and the liberation I felt releasing my cum for his glorious cock. My shorts were straining to contain my hard-on as I passed his house and entered mine.

I had to pee when I got in. I noticed the constant semi hard state made me go a lot more frequently. I showered yet again and put my sweats back on. I heard the ding of a text and checked my phone. It was from Don.

SAW YOU JOGGING WITH A BONER BUDDY. PROUD OF BEING MY BITCH AND WANTED TO SHOW THE WORLD.

I ignored it and flipped the TV on again when a second ding chimed.

Don: THINKING ABOUT TAKING YOUR ASS AND LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO ME BUDDY.

Attached was a picture of his hard cock again.

My tent returned with a vengeance, but the thought of that thing in my ass was not appealing. I trolled some internet porn sites and googled anal sex for men, and it seemed if done right could be quite enjoyable and increase the intensity of orgasms which seemed hard to believe. Then I made the mistake of bringing up the video he shot on my phone. I nearly came just watching his cum erupt from his purple dick head as I tongued his sweet spot! I knew I had to have that glorious cock again, no matter what.

My cock rock hard, and curiosity peaked, I went to Candy's sock drawer. It was the bottom drawer and in the back were, not one but, two dildos. One was narrow with a thicker bulb like head on it and the other was a black rubber cock type dildo. Both had vibrators. I turned on the skinny one and it whirred into action.

I envisioned my wife using these while I was traveling for business and got a little turned on. I touched it to my protruding cock through my sweats and Wow! What an amazing feeling. I pulled down my sweats, got on all fours on the bed. I placed the big one on the bed beside me. Reaching around, I rubbed the skinny one through my ass crack laying it in like a hotdog on a bun. The vibration on my asshole was exhilarating. I knew I had to try penetration. I went to the bathroom and grabbed some Vaseline.

Seeing my stiff dick in the mirror excited me even more. I returned to the bed and applied some lube to my asshole working it in with my fingers. I could feel the stiffness from my hard-on in my taint area and really did enjoy the effect a finger in my rectum had on my boner. Right on cue, my phone dinged.

Don: HOW HARD ARE YOU NOW BUDDY? HOW DID THE DILDO FEEL? I CAN'T WAIT TO FUCK THAT TIGHT ASS TOMORROW.

'Fuck it,' I thought to myself. 'I'm gonna give him a show!'

I set up my phone on the chair, framed it up and did the face time call.

I heard his happy voice chime in as I crawled back onto the bed, ass facing the camera.

"Hi Andy buddy, what's up...Whoa! I see your cock is dude. You are such a good little bitch. What did I do to deserve you? Oh yeah my superior cock!" he said arrogantly. "But I digress. Please proceed!"

I turned on the bulb headed dildo, and hot dogged it in my ass crack, letting the vibrator tickle my balls, knowing he was watching made it incredibly exciting. I looked back at the phone and groaned as I pressed the bulb against my tight hole. I pressed it slowly against my sphincter wich did not want to yield. The vibrator tingled my balls causing an influx of blood through my balls, along with a wave of pleasure.

I pushed the wand firmly while twisting forcing the bulb slowly in. The pain built as I pressed further in, but eventually it went easier and I felt the bulb pop in and the vibrator working from the inside.

"Oh God! That feels good," I grunted working the dildo further in.

Feeling that vibration inside me was like nothing I had felt before. I could feel the electricity pulsate through my balls and cock from the inside. There was no pain only the vibration, as I pumped the dildo in and out. The wave of vibration would follow from my balls to my stomach. I needed to try the big one, so I pulled this on out until the bulb stretched my sphincter again. I left it there gently working it, so the plump bulb kept me stretched. The pain subsided after a few moments and the vibration kept me rock hard.

I pushed the bulb back in, so the dildo would stay without me holding it, while I picked up the fat black dildo, turned my head back over my shoulder to see the camera, and sucked the big black dildo to lube it up.

"Holy shit Andy, you really are a cock sucking, little slutty ass man bitch! I wish you could see yourself buddy. I should have turned your bitch ass years ago." he said smiling. "Tell me how much you want my hot dick in your ass buddy.

"Oh God Donny, I want you big fucking cock in my ass so bad!" I said pulling the skinny dildo out and tossing it.

I lined the big black cock up with my stretched hole and turned on the vibrator.

"Oh, fuck that feels good. Please put it in me. I want all of you Donny!" I begged as I slowly wiggled the fat dildo into my own ass.

I was disgusted with myself but so fucking horny and turned on I didn't care. I wanted to be his bitch and serve him. My cock was rock hard, and my body trembled as the fat dildo head stretched my ass further.

"Oh, fuck that hurts, but I need your big fucking cock in me Donny!" I panted as the head popped in. "Oh yes, fill me up Donny. Fuck me till I cum..." I yelled, feeling that fat cock vibrate my prostate.

I pushed it in about half way and began to fuck myself with the vibrating cock. I soon had it all the way in and slowly pulled it back out to the head. Holding it there, I let the vibrator do its thing on my asshole and balls. I pushed it back in and pulled the base upward toward my head and found the optimal spot for my prostate and began to fuck myself faster.

"Oh, fuck Donny, I'm gonna cum... Oh yes, please fuck me hard right there!" My knees slid back, my legs spread wide, as I laid flat, bringing my cock in contact with the bed spread.

I humped the bed as I fucked myself pushing me over the edge, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming with your cock in my ass Donny! Please fuck me! Oh fuck! Aaaahhh!"

I groaned and grunted with my back arched, head in the air, legs lifting off the bed as my cock convulsed. I felt a blast of hot cum unload into the bed as my body quaked. The vibrator stimulating my prostate I grunted wildly. My head and feet jerked in the air as I as my body spasmed out of control.

"Aaaahh! Ga! Aaaahhhh!" I grunted, shooting more cum into the bed spread.

As my orgasm peaked, I was able to speak again. "Oh yes! I surrender myself to your big fucking dick! I'm cumming with your dick in my ass!

My body collapsed back on the bed and I emptied my balls as I fucked myself through the powerful orgasm.

"Damn Andy, that was fucking wild. I can't wait to fuck that ass tomorrow. Send me a boner pick tomorrow and I will let you come over and beg for it man bitch! Get some rest! See you tomorrow buddy." he said hanging up.

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers