Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers

"Will you cum in your pants for me Andy?" he said softly as I humped his hands.

Deliriously, I responded. "Yes, please make me cum."

Removing his hand, he said, laughingly, "What a little cock slut you are!" Go plant your ass on the end of your desk and drop your pants to your ankles."

I practically ran over. My desk is always neat and clean. It is larger with a calendar pad and an in and outbox on the left-hand side. I slid everything away from the end in anticipation of what was to come. I turned toward him and unhooked my belt and pants letting them drop to the floor.

"That's good Andy. Leave them around your ankles and drop the underwear buddy. I have a special delivery for you, and it just might hurt a bit." he said gripping my now exposed cock.

"Ah!" I gasped as he gripped my naked cock. "This is all mine isn't Andy?"

"Yes!" I Gasped. "Please make me cum!"

"Oh, I will!" he said slowly stroking my throbbing cock. "But you're gonna cum with my cock in your tight little asshole Andy."

"Oh God, please make me cum with your cock in my ass!", I moaned gripping his hand and removing it from my cock, so I would not cum right then and there.

I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants. I stretched his waist band over his 8+ inch hard-on. His smooth purple head was oozing pre-cum, as I slid his pants and underwear, below his ass exposing his complete cock and plump ball sack. His sweaty manly scent, caused my cock to rise with a pulse of pleasure.

"Please let me lick your sweaty balls," I sighed as my tongue extended to meet his hairless balls.

I licked the underside, with my chin touching his greasy work pants. The salty taste caused a wave or pleasure through my own balls. I continued lapping up his sweaty flavor, covering his entire sack, causing him to moan softly and stroke my hair as I licked.

Then I pressed my flattened tongue against his silky rock-hard shaft moving up his entire length. My cock touched my stomach as it was fully hard and oozing pre-cum. When my tongue touched his satin tip, I got a taste of his warm creamy, pre-cum, causing me to moan with pleasure. The taste was sweet and salt causing a pulse of blood through my cock and balls.

He moaned and pressed himself against me as I pressed my lips onto his head and licked up the remaining pre-cum. I quickly pushed his cock deep and began bobbing my head hoping he would cum in my mouth. His scent and salty sweet taste nearly made me cum spontaneously.

I feverishly worked him in and out of my throat, wanting his hot cum.

"Oh, shit Andy, that feels good buddy! Oh Fuck!" he said pulling quickly out. "Bend over the desk bitch!"

He pulled me up by my hair spun me around and bent me over the desk. My cock pressed against the cool glass top and he pressed his thick cock against my tight asshole. He drove it in hard and much faster than my sphincter was ready for.

"Fuck that hurts! Stop Pleeessse!" I yelled as he rammed in to the hilt.

He put his hand over my mouth, "Keep it down! You don't want to get caught buddy!"

He pulled back out to the tip and rammed it back home.

"MMMUUUPPPHHHH!" I grunted into his hand, over and over, for several hard thrusts.

I was biting his hand as he continued to pound me. After a few more thrusts the pain subsided, and he removed his hand. from my mouth and moved it down gripping my cock. I held both hands on the desk supporting his weight as he stroked me slowly avoiding the tip.

"Do you like that fucking dick in your ass bitch?" he asked grunting.

"Oh God yes!" I said, a little too loud. "Please fuck me and make me cum with your big fucking dick in my ass. Oh, please make me your bitch Don. Oh, fuck it feels so good. It's so hot inside me. Fuck! Fill me up Don!"

He picked up his other hand putting his full weight on me and placing a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He began to twist my cock tip between his thumb and two fingers.

"Maaaahhhhh!" I squealed into his hand as I could not hold off my orgasm. The warmth of his fingers rubbing my pre-cum on my sensitive tip sent me quickly over the edge.

""Maaaahhhhh! Maaaahhhhh! Maaaahhhhh! Maaaahhhhh!" I screamed into his hand as a huge rope of cum shot onto my desk followed by three more in rapid succession.

His hot cock pounding my prostrate caused me to lose all control. I was lucky he had enough control to muffle my screams of pleasure or we would have been caught for sure. As my orgasm peaked he released my mouth and began to milk my cock with his fist firmly gripping my shaft.

"That's it buddy, get it all out," He whispered. "Doesn't that feel better?"

"Oh, fuck Don, that feels so Fucking good. I love your cock in my ass. You make me cum so fucking hard." I said panting and fucking his hand.

He released my cock and grabbed the side of my hips, pulling me back to the edge of the desk.

"Clean up your mess bitch," he commanded, starting to pound me ass harder.

I leaned in and began licking up my warm cum of the cool glass top.

"Damn, you're a hot little bitch! Lick is all up cunt!" he commanded

I timed my licks to match his cock thrusting into my ass. He was going full speed slapping his pelvis on my ass. I worked my way back up the desk licking up the ropes that shot further up.

"Fuck, Andy that is hot!" He whispered, grunting. "I'm gonna cum buddy...Ass or mouth?"

I was confused and then realized what he was asking. I wanted to taste his cum and blurted out, "Mouth!"

"Damn, w, what a slut!' " he grunted wildly. "Get it quick or I'll c, c, cum on your suit"

I yanked himself out and I spun around dropping to my knees. He gripped his cock as firmly as possible. His big purple head, glared angrily at me as I plunged forward to capture his creamy juice. The pressure was too great, and a rope shot partially onto my face and part in my mouth as I took him in.

"Oh fuck, Andy! Suck it dry you little, b, biiiitch!" He moaned as I sucked him in.

His creamy bitter sweet cum drenched my tongue as his second jet flooded my mouth. I moaned as the taste covered my taste buds. He thrust himself into my throat releasing his next shot. My hands gripped his firm ass as he continued to fill my mouth with his creamy cum.

I felt the last of him empty into my mouth swallowing it all. I brought my fingers up to my chin scooping up some that dribbled out before it dripped on my suit. I pulled off him briefly and licked my fingers clean before taking him back in and milking him dry.

After a moment he pulled out with a slurp as I tried to keep him in my mouth.

"Damn Andy, what a great lunch break buddy. You don't disappoint," he said zipping up. I gotta get back to work. But send me a boner pick when you're home later and I will let you have another round. I'm so happy you became my bitch. After this I'd say you are all in! By the way you gotta little something there," he said pointing at his forehead. "See you soon, man bitch!"

As I pulled my pants back up, cock still semi hard and feeling empty, I realized he was right. I was all in... or maybe I should say he was all in. (Inside me.)

I looked in the wall mirror and saw a bit of his spunk on my forehead and hair. I did my best to clean is of with some tissues and a bottle of window cleaner I had in my desk. Then I cleaned my desk top until it was shiny clean.

I put my shield of tissues back in my underwear and spent the rest of the afternoon, tasting his cum and trying to shake my perpetual boner. God, I love that cock...

To be continued.

rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers