Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

"Wait..." I yelled, but he was already gone. I laid there catching my breath with the vibrating cock in my ass.

I slowly pulled it out and turned off the vibrator. I could not believe what I just did. 'What the fuck was wrong with me!' I thought. I just surrendered any last speck of my dignity to my lazy asshole neighbor! Even as I thought about it, my cock remained hard at the thought of being his man bitch.

As I regained my composure I got up and cleaned myself up. I threw the soiled bed spread into the washer and got my clothes back on. My cock remained semi hard and I could not seem to shake it. I tried TV and odd jobs around the house with no luck.

I found myself imagining what his warm cock would feel like in my ass, getting me stiff again. I decided I could not wait, so I took a picture of my stiff dick and sent it to Don. A few minutes later he texted back.

Don: WHAT A FUCKING HORNY LITTLE MAN BITCH. I TOLD YOU TOMORROW! TEXT ME TOMORROW SLUT!

Me: PLEASE!

Don: TOMORROW!

I tried to no avail to distract myself. It was only 3:00PM and I once again I had to pee, because of the non-stop hard-on.

I watched the NBA on TNT; Celtics versus Knicks and when it ended it was 7:20PM. Once again, my thoughts wondered, and my boner reached 100%. I sent another photo.

Don: HOW BOUT YOU SEND ME THE MOVIE I MADE OF YOU SUCKING MY COCK BUDDY?

Me: OK HERE IT IS. CAN I PLEASE COME OVER?

Don: I WILL FUCK YOUR HORNY LITTLE MAN CUNT TOMORROW ANDY. JACK OFF OR SOMETHING BUDDY! SEE YOU TOMORROW. THANKS FOR THE VIDEO. I WILL TREASURE IT FOREVER. YOU SUCK COCK SO WELL BITCH!

I sat there in disbelief. in my haste to please him, I sent the video without thinking, just hoping he would let me come over. I gave him a sword to hang over my neck forever and I still had to wait!

Unable to get relief, I pulled the bulb end dildo out of my wife's sock drawer and jacked of with the vibrator working my ass. I came on myself and licked it off, somehow justifying a victory in my mind, since I did it in private. However, that was short lived, since thinking about doing it with Don watching kept me hard!

My balls were empty and my cock sore from jacking off again. Yet it still, would not go limp! I was pathetic.

I cleaned up again, watched TV and went to bed about 11:00PM.

I woke about 7:00AM. Shockingly I woke up with a morning woody. I was like a horny teenager. I took a shower, got dressed and ate breakfast before texting him at 8:15AM. I used the Vaseline to prep myself while waiting for his response.

I hoped for once in his underachieving life he would wake up early. Unfortunately, 2 hours later, balls aching and cock throbbing, he finally texted.

Don: IF YOU'RE READY FOR THIS IN YOUR MAN CUNT, SEND ME A PICTURE OF HOW FUCKING HORNY YOU ARE FOR ME, BITCH!

Attached was a photo of his beautiful hard-on. I took a close-up of my boner highlighting the pre-cum oozing from my cock and hit send.

Don: COME ON OVER, YOU FUCKING MAN BITCH WHORE! MAN-CAVE!

His back door was open, so I proceeded to the man-cave. I was commando under my jeans, not wanting to hinder his access in any way. When I entered he was naked sitting in the recliner, with the vibration action turned on. I assume the heat was also on, but he stood up to greet me with his hard-on glistening with pre-cum.

I wasted no time dropping to my knees and licking that sweet nectar of his stretched purple dickhead. That skin was like silk, as I tasted his sweet creamy cum.

He looked down at me, "Are you my cock sucking man bitch Andy? (I nodded pressing his head into my hungry mouth.) You are so eager to please," he said stroking my hairs as I sucked his rod swirling my tongue.

Seeing the look of pleasure on his face as he closed his eyes enjoying my hot mouth, gave me a sick sense of pride.

"Damn Andy, you feel so good, but you forgot step two buddy... Tell me why you're here Andy," he said pulling out and holding my head by the hair.

I wanted that warm cock in me more than anything. "I want to serve your big beautiful cock Don!" I panted, holding him by the base. "Please, slide this hard-hot cock in my ass and fuck me till I cum Don. Please cum in my ass and make me your man bitch! All I can think about is your hot cock fucking my asshole. Please let me cum with your cock in my ass Don."

I took him back in my drooling mouth, but he pulled back out.

"Strip naked and get on your hands and knees cunt!" He commanded.

My boner caught on my pants as I whipped them down, causing it to thump against my stomach like a drum. I kicked off my shoes and removed my pants completely. I realized I was standing on a large yoga mat about 4 feet wide by 6 feet long. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it, dropping to my knees. My cock strained at the thought of his warm hard meat filling my ass.

I got on all fours in the center of the mat, with my head facing him. He dropped to his knees in front of me pushing his dick into my mouth again. He talked to me as I bobbed my head on his cock.

"You are MY cocksucker aren't you Andy?" he asked confidently. (I nodded.) You want to do this every day buddy? (I nodded.) I see you leaving for work about 6:30 in the morning, right? (I nodded.) Starting tomorrow you will come over about 6:15 and give me a morning blow job OK? (I nodded vigorously, moaning my approval.) Good, are you ready for me to fuck you Andy?"

"Oh God yes, please fuck me in my tight ass, Donny. I need that big fucking tool in my ass!" I said spinning around so my ass faced him.

He moved in behind me rubbing his head against my waiting asshole. "What do you want Andy?" He asked taunting.

"Please slide it in my ass Don. I want that hot pole inside me. Please fuck me till I cum," I panted, pressing myself against him.

He began to press his warm head into me. There was a growing wave of pain as he did, but as his head entered my ass, it peaked and began to subside quickly. I could feel his warmth press deeper in me until he reached the hilt.

"Oh God, that feels so hot and hard in me," I sighed. "My cock is so hard, for you!"

"Damn Andy, you have a tight little asshole. Are you ready to service my cock all day long buddy?" he asked moaning as he pulled slowly out and back in.

"Oh, fuck yes! I want you to cum in my ass and my mouth. Please let me be your man bitch Donny. I love you big fucking cock. Fuck my ass and make me cum Donny," I yelled pushing back on his stiff hot cock.

I loved that heat inside me I could feel my asshole gripping his silky steel cock. His pace quickened, and my boner rocked, thumping my belly and swinging up and down. As he really began to pound my cock swung in a circular motion, pointing dead ahead.

His pelvis slapped my ass with each thrust send shock waves through my ass cheeks. I could feel his balls slapping my taint.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me Don make me your bitch!" I yelled loudly, gripping my cock as I struggle to balance on my knees and left hand.

"You fucking like getting that ass pounded, don't you slut!" He grunted.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed feeling my orgasm build.

"D, damn A, A, Andy, the neighbors might hear!" He panted.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my ass Don!" I screamed not caring. "G, gonna Cum!"

"Me t, too buddy! he said through gritted teeth. "Take m,my load! Aaahhh!"

I felt his hot cum shoot into me as my own cock erupted. I shook as his cock pounded my prostate, intensifying my orgasm. I could only grunt as my cock pulsed shooting my spunk onto the mat.

"Uuuhhhh! Gaahhhh! Aaahhh!" I gasped as he pounded me. "F, fuck me Don! Oh fuck, pound me! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh!"

I milked my cock as his pelvis slammed my ass. We both panted heavily as our climaxes passed.

"God Damn Andy, you are a fucking slut. You liked that more than me I think," he said panting in disbelief.

I panted and nodded as his pace slowed to a comfortable slow in and out. I could feel some of his cum oozing down my balls as he slowly pumped. I felt filled with his big cock in my ass.

"Worth the wait wasn't it Andy?" he asked, with an I told you so tone.

I nodded still breathless.

"Glad you agree buddy. You ready to go all day, and take my next load in your mouth," he asked tauntingly, slapping my ass.

"Yes please, I want your cock in my mouth Donny," I replied eagerly.

He pulled out and stood up. "OK first, lick all that spunk off my mat you little slut. Clean up our mess, and then we can talk." He commanded.

I wasted no time licking up the cum I splatted on his yoga mat. When I started, he chimed in.

"Wow, that is hot buddy. My good little bitch cleaning up some cum," he said happily.

I somehow felt a twisted pride in his comment that it was hot. I finished and looked up my cock still semi hard and ready for more.

"Good little man bitch. Ready for more?" he asked looking at me, knowing the answer.

"Yes please," I said staring at his cock.

He looked me in the eyes. "What are you Andy?" he asked with a devious smile.

"I am your cock sucking man bitch," I answered.

"Do you surrender yourself to my cock Andy?" he asked taunting me.

'I looked pathetic on my hands and knees,' I thought to myself.

"Yes, I surrender myself to your cock Don. Please let me show you," I pleaded.

"You'll get your chance tomorrow buddy, I need to make sure you last the week. And, you need to learn how to take orders Andy. I told you yesterday, that you needed to wait, and you kept pestering me all night. Take your boner home and do not masturbate. I will tell you when you can cum again. I will see you at 6:15AM tomorrow for my morning blowjob. Not before... Got it?" He said sternly.

I was once again ashamed for letting this bastard control me, but I knew if I tried to ague, it would only inflame him. "Got it Don," I replied disappointed.

He walked naked up the steps, "See you. I'm sure you can show yourself out. Don't forget the boner pic first buddy." He said disappearing up the stairs.

Once again, I let him humiliate me, but my dick remained obsessed with pleasing him. I got my clothes on, returned home and spent the day thinking about his cock in my mouth and in my ass. I remained half to fully hard all day, and had to put tissues in my pants from leaking pre-cum.

It was a long and painful day as I flashed between shame, humiliation and an insatiable, need for his amazing cock. He was such a raging asshole and I could not believe how much I craved his cock and his dominance over me.

I got dressed for work Monday morning somehow hoping I could muster the strength to break his hold. As I got my suit and tie on I felt more confident but, could not shake the excitement the thought of taking him in my mouth brought to my throbbing dick. It was 6:10 and I need to decide. The fact that the only pressing need to decide, was to allow myself time to get him off before leaving, was the answer.

I pulled out my hard-on, snapped a photo and hit send. Not waiting for a reply, I walked next door, opened the back door. He greeted me and took me into the kitchen wearing only some tented out boxers.

"Damn Andy, what a day. I like the suit buddy. I hope the knees are re-enforced. I am so turned on by the thought of your arrogant ass begging to suck my cock in your suit. Hurry before I blow in my underwear bitch!" he commanded.

I was sick to my stomach from his comments, but sadly, turned on. I walked to him, dropped to my knees, looked him in the eyes and surrendered myself to his beautiful cock.

"Please let me suck your big dick Don," I said calmly, with my cock pulsing in my pants. "I've been up half the night thinking about being your cock sucking man bitch. You make me so horny and hard I can't stand it. Please cum in my mouth. I want to make you cum and swallow every drop..."

He pulled it out of his boxers. "Take it bitch! Eat my fucking cum, you little cock whore!"

He shoved his thick semi-hard meat into my waiting mouth. His warmth filled my mouth as I pushed him all the way in. He was soft enough I could get all of him in without penetrating my throat. That changed quickly as I slowly worked him back out of my mouth, sucking firmly and I sliding up his length stretching his growing cock to a full 10 inches. At the same time, I pulled his boxers down and brought my hands around gripping his firm naked ass. My eyes were closed as I swirled my tongue on his sweet spot and pushed my mouth back onto his growing cock.

"Damn Andy you suck cock even better in your suit buddy. I want you to look at me when you suck my dick Andy, OK?" he asked nicely.

I opened my eyes and looked at him nodding. This time had to relax my throat and push him in. Then I worked back out to his tip and swirled my tongue again. His eyes closed, and he moaned his approval, causing a wave of pleasure through my cock and balls. I released on ass cheek, reached down and unzipped my pants. I pulled my stiff pulsating member out for some relief, when he opened his eyes and pulled his cock from my hungry mouth.

"Sorry buddy, you don't get to cum this morning. We need to teach you a little self-control. If you want to take my cum this morning, you need to put that away, understand? He asked in his fatherly voice.

I was disappointed and angry that I let this prick (Don, the person) have control over me. But staring at his glistening cock, I knew I would do anything he wanted for the pleasure of feeling his massive cock pumping his hot cum in my mouth.

"I understand...Please cum in my mouth Don. I surrender myself to that beautify cock...please," I begged as he stepped forward offering his hard-on.

I stuffed my oozing boner back into my pants as my lips met his warm stiff dickhead. I could taste his sweet pre-cum and pressed him further in. My hands again gripped his muscular ass. My lips stretched around his fully hard tool. His diameter filled my mouth and it seemed like he penetrated my throat into my chest. I had to move quickly in and out to prevent choking on his fat cock, but there was a sense of accomplishment taking his full length. I looked at him and pumped his cock quickly, deep-throating him like a pro.

"Oh, fuck Andy, you are amazing. You are a fucking cock sucking master buddy!' He said panting. "Do you have a lunch appointment today?"

I shook my head thinking about a lunch rendezvous at the hotel near the office.

"Good!" He grunted, pumping my mouth. Are y, you in the same office? Fuck buddy, feeeeels, gooood!"

Not sure where he was going with this but having him on the verge, I nodded, not caring.

"Gooood!" He moaned. "I wanna fuck your ass w,with your suit oooonnnn bent over your fucking V.P. desk...OooooKkkkk?...fuck I'm cumming!"

I nodded nearly cumming in my pants at the image of him bending me over my desk and making me his bitch in my office. I wondered what the fuck was wrong with me. All I wanted was to serve his cock!

He gently gripped the back of my head has his ball bounced on my chin. "Here it comes Andy, you fucking slut, eat my cum bitch!" He yelled.

I moaned and nodded my approval tasting his pre-cum and awaiting his full load.

"Oh fuck! Andy," he moaned, legs shaking.

He leaned his head toward the ceiling and arched his back, bringing his huge eagle tattoo into my view. I felt powerful knowing I was gonna make his awesome cock unload in my waiting mouth.

"Aaaahhhh! Fuck! (His first shot pumped into my throat) Feels Good! (His second dose hit my swirling tongue.) Love that fucking tongue!" He moaned in ecstasy.

The taste of his hot cum flooded my mouth. The bitter sweetness was mind numbing, as I swallowed his precious cum, not wanting to waste a drop. He unleashed 3 more shots as I nodded my approval.

"Muh huh, muh huh," I mumbled with hid dick in my mouth

He looked down at me smiling. "You love being my bitch, don't you Andy?" he grunted.

"Muh huh, muh huh," I agreed.

"You're gonna be hard all morning thinking about me pounding your tight ass bent over your fucking desk, aren't you?"

"Muh huh, muh huh," I whined, looking up at him.

"You gonna be my bitch tonight too buddy?" he asked with is arrogant asshole smile.

"Muh huh, muh huh," I mumbled not wanting to release his cock.

I loved having him in me and was powerless to resist. Him knowing it, made me sick and excited at the same time.

"Great job buddy. You really are the best cocksucker I know. Well, I gotta get a little nap before work. See you at lunch Andy." He said pulling his cock out and pulling up his boxers. "Can't wait for that naked ass bent over you fancy V.P. desk. Getting me hard already.

He left me on my knees in his kitchen with a throbbing boner and wet spot on my pants from pre-cum soaking through. I quickly went back home and took a wet rag to my pants inside and out and hit them with a blow dryer, to hide my wet spot. I then applied Vaseline to my asshole fingering myself with first one and then two fingers. I could feel the hardness of my cock through my hardened taint area. I wanted to jack off with my fingers in my ass but needed to obey him. There was something exhilarating about surrendering control to him.

With the lube applied, I took a couple paper towels and made a liner for my underwear, so my pre-cum would not soak through again. It was a good thing, since my hard-on never fully went away at any point that morning.

In my morning production meetings, I had to sit tight to the table, so no one would see my boner. When colleagues came into my office, I did not stand up to shake hands and greet them for fear of showing off my hard-on. My plant manager and his production manager asked me to lunch but I told them no thanks, I was meeting my neighbor and we were planning a surprise for our wives when they got back from vacation. That explained in advance, in case anyone saw him come into my office. I told the same story to my secretary, so she would not be surprised.

It was difficult to concentrate and the vision of being bent over my desk and bitch fucked dominated my thoughts. I could not get the picture of his big hard dick with the neon purple head out of my mind. I relived the feel of cumming with his hot cock in my ass. I wanted it so bad my hands were shaking.

Around 11:00 I received a text:

Don:SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT ME.

I pulled out my hard-on, thankful to give it some relief from my pants and let it breath the cool air. I held it flat on the edge of my desk and snapped a photo. I attached it and hit send.

Send: I AM SO FUCKING HARD IT HURTS!

Don: BE THERE AT 12 SHARP!

I put my cock away and did my best to try to stay busy. When he arrived my secretary, met him in the lobby and lead him to my office. He stepped in wearing his dark green work pants, tan work boots and grey button down with his name over the pocket. He had grease stains from chest to boots. And looked like he had been sweating. I was disgusted that the thought of his sweaty cock in my mouth turned me on more.

"Thanks Becky, you can go to lunch now. See you in an hour or so," I said walking over to greet him.

I hoped my raging hard-on was not too obvious to Becky. She did not seem to notice, giving me a sigh of relief. I shook his hand as she walked out and closed the door. I locked it and turned toward him.

He stepped in close and rubbed his palm against my throbbing cock, causing me to gasp and close my eyes. When I breathed in the scent of grease and perspiration, it caused my cock to pulsate.

"Damn Andy, you are a horny little bitch, aren't you?" He asked in a soft voice.

I moaned my response as I pushed my cock against his hand.

"Oh, you like that don't you?"

I nodded and rubbed myself against his hand.

"Are you my cock sucking man bitch Andy?" He whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeeesss, I'm your man bitch. I need your cock in my ass Donny. I'm so fucking hard for you..."

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers