Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don reached forward and pulled the back of Andy's hair pulling him off Danny's pulsing cock. Andy's mouth pulsed trying to suck him back in.

"You like this don't you slut," grunted Don.

"Yes!" Replied Andy. "Please fuck me while I suck his dick!"

"You're a fucking little cock whore aren't you VP Andy?" Barked Don with an angry tone. "You like being our man bitch, don't you?"

"Yes!" shouted Andy as Don began to fuck him harder, slapping his thighs against his ass.

"Tell us what you want Cock Whore," he commanded.

"Fuck me Don...Make me your cock whore. Please cum in my mouth Danny, make me your cum slut please!"

Danny gripped his head and shoved his cock deep in his mouth, quickly getting back into rhythm with Don. Saliva covered Andy's chin as they fucked him hard and fast. He could barely maintain his balance as they machine gunned his mouth and ass.

"Oh, damn that's good Andy," grunted Danny.

Andy whimpered and groaned as the sloshing sound of the granite cock pounded his mouth and throat, while Don's huge hot dick pounded his ass stimulating his prostate. His own cock thumped against his belly as Don slapped his pelvis against Andy's ass. Don had hands full of Andy's suit and shirt pulling him toward him pounding his ass.

Don grunted, "Hope, I, I Ah, don't wrin-kle, your suit! Fuck-ing slut, you fuck-ing, love this."

Andy whimpered bobbing his head on Danny's cock, loving the sensation in his prostate.

"I'm gonna cum Mr. Werner!" yelled Danny. "Oh God, suck my cock you cum whore."

Andy moaned agreement thinking he could almost cum from the pounding of his prostate, when a knock came on the door.

"Oh shit!" Grunted Danny, releasing a blast of hot cum in Andy's mouth.

"Who is it?" groaned Don, panting and grunting.

"It's David Mr. Pierson. Am I too late?"

"Gaa, ah!" squawked Danny releasing another shot gripping the back of Andy's head.

"No, no. J, just in t, time! Come, ahh, in. Sh, should, have, a mouth, r, ready any second, Bu, Buddy! Fuck!"

Andy, swallowed as much cum as he could but he could not contain it all with Danny, fucking his face so rapidly. It oozed down his chin and on his cheeks, as his taste buds were washed in Danny's sweet creamy flavor. He didn't care that the door opened, and someone named David came in.

"Swallow...It... a, all!" grunted Danny. "Yes!" he yelled as his last jet unloaded in his mouth.

"Get...ready...D, David! Gonna cum in your ass Buddy!"

"Muh! Muh!" said Andy, into Danny's cock as he slowed his pace, his orgasm subsided.

"My turn?" asked David, stepping up next to Danny with his 7-inch pink cock in hand.

Danny took 4 more slow strokes, pulling out and stepping aside as Don Slammed hard into Andy's Ass, yanking his suit and releasing a shot of cum deep in Andy's ass.

"Oh God!" yelled Andy as Don slapped his hips against his ass. "Fuck m..."

David shoved his cock into Andy's mouth, and Andy took in eagerly. It was hard but incredibly smooth and silky. He could take the full 7 inches easily and took him in, never pulling more than half way out bobbing on his stiff dick. Andy did not notice that Don had quickly passed the phone off to Danny who now had himself fully zipped and filming the action.

"Here... It... Comes... cock... slut...Auuuhhhh!" Groaned Don, thrusting in and out, shooting his cum with each syllable.

"Mumph" grunted Andy feeling the hot cum oozing down his balls.

His cock throbbed for relief, but the stiffening fresh dick in his mouth needed his attention first. He worked his tongue on the sweet spot causing David to sigh his approval. Don was pumping slowly allowing himself to drain all his seed in Andy's ass while David was picking up the pace.

Don pulled himself gently out of Andy's ass allowing cool air to flow into his distended asshole. As he focused on the prize cock in his mouth, he shifted his knees to the side and rested on his hip, so he could free his hands to grip David's ass.

David moaned and panted moving his hips quickly. The taste of pre-cum told Andy he would be rewarded quickly.

"Suck that cock Buddy," said Don happily.

Andy moaned and squeezed the firm hairless ass. Bobbing faster.

"You wanna fuck that young tender ass Andy?" asked Don.

"Muh huh!" nodded Andy gripping the perfect little ass, firmly squeezing the handful sized buns. and face fucking his cock.

"Oh God Mr. Werner, that feel so good. I'm gonna c, cum," he panted.

"How did he know my name?" Thought Andy.

"Only one condition Andy. I told David if he lets you fuck his tight little ass you would sign up to his lawn service too. He's starting his own business full time and I told him you'd be eager to join," said Don matter of factly. "Agreed?"

Andy nodded, desperate for relief.

"Good, I told him how much you like to eat ass and he was more than willing to let you fuck him buddy," said Don Smugly.

Andy's anger grew at the control he allowed Don to take from him, but as his hands squeezed David's tender ass, the thought of burying his face in it only got him more turned on. He now knew David was the neighborhood kid that has mowed Danny's yard whenever Danny could not escape the neighborhood association scrutiny any longer. He was younger than Andy's son but at least he graduated last year so he was legal.

His ass felt so good in Andy's hands, his balls bouncing on Andy's chin.

"Oh fuck, I can't fight it anymore, uh, uh, uh," he panted. "Oh God your mouth..."

Jets of hot sweet cum released into Andy's mouth as he pulled David's ass cheeks closer, forcing his dick to unload in this throat. The hot pulse of cum made his own cock scream with excitement as the young man's hot seed pumped into him.

Don zoomed in with the phone cam, "Damn Andy, you really are a fucking cum whore Buddy!"

David gave Andy a hard shove knocking him backward onto the nasty sofa. "Look at the boner Mr. Werner. My turn to help you out."

Andy was surprised that David was pantless as he stepped to the front of the sofa, turned and immediately began to straddle Andy's upper body, placing his ass and balls directly over Andy's face.

Andy's cheeks were still wet from the mix of cum and saliva that leaked from his mouth. His cock lay flat on his stomach leaking pre-cum on his shirt tails. David rested on his knees on either side of Andy's chest. The firm young ass lowered slowly. There was no hair on his tight ball sack and his pink tender asshole as perfectly symmetrical and bright pink in contrast to the white smooth skin of his cheeks.

"This might be the best movie yet Andy!" said Don shoving the phone cam in for a close up.

Andy, wanted to stop and protest the filming but that tender young ass drew his gaze, and the clean pink hole was mesmerizing. His nose gently brushed David's balls and his scent caused a wave of electricity through Andy's cock that took away any thought of resistance.

His tongue extended and tickled David's balls, as the pressed in and licked from David's taint up his ass crack, stopping to press his flattened tongue against his tender sphincter.

"Oh God, Mr. Werner, that feels amazing, no one's ever licked me there..."

Andy lost all cares and gripped David's Hips pulling him onto his wiggling tongue. The skin was warm and silky smooth on his moist cheeks. His cock throbbed and pulsed as David began to sit upright rocking his hips on Andy's buried face.

"Oh God, don't stop Mr. Werner," he moaned riding Andy's tongue.

Andy pointed and rolled his tongue trying to press it into the tiny tight asshole. David felt it and stopped rocking, allowing Andy to wiggle and probe his way into his tightness.

"That feels so gooooood," sighed David. "Please fuck me Mr. Werner."

David leaned forward and lowered himself toward Andy's throbbing dick. Andy's cock pulsed upward with the feel of David's breath. The warm wet tongue touching his cock tip almost made him shoot his load immediately. He thrust his tongue as far as it would go into David. He felt David's hot wet tongue lick its way down his shaft and circle his balls. Andy groaned as the tongue returned to his ultra-sensitive tip to repeat is slow stead lick.

"Easy David," said Don. "You're gonna make him blow all over himself."

David rose up and crawled forward straddling Andy. His tender ass pulled away as he crawled toward Andy's feet. When he reached Andy's cock, David lowered his ass, and hot-dogged Andy's boner, slowly rubbing his ass crack up and down Andy's length.

Andy could only growl out some guttural sounds as the firm smooth buns rubbed his throbbing dick.

David continued lower, leaving Andy's cock convulsing while he focused his mind on not allowing himself to cum. Andy looked down as his cock throbbed up and down like a dry orgasm. Somehow, he did not ejaculate, although a big drop of pre-cum lay on his hairy belly.

David raised his left leg like a dog to a tree, and shoved Andy's legs off the sofa, planting his hands on the arm of the couch, on all fours, as Andy had been only moments ago. The tender white buns and pink tight hole glistening with his saliva loomed in front of Andy. His cock was now somewhat numb after nearly cumming on himself.

Andy nearly jumped into position standing on his knees, pressing his oozing cockhead against David's tight sphincter. He pressed himself slowly against him, increasing the pressure gently until he could feel the muscles slow give way to his hardness. The warm wrinkled skin slowly stretched open allowing his cockhead to push through.

"OH shit," moaned Andy as his head popped in. "Uh, ah, feels... So Good"

His hands gripped the side of David's Hips as he pushed steadily in.

"Oh yes, put it in me Mr. Werner," said David breathlessly.

Andy's pelvis met David's smooth warm ass and he held himself there completely in David's tight asshole. He removed his right hand from David, to pull aside his shirt tail and suit jacket so he could feel his naked skin against David's.

Andy pulled out slowly, moaning," Oh fuck that's so good."

He pushed slowly back in, the tight sphincter gripping his stiff throbbing cock. He wanted to keep it slow to enjoy the young tight ass, knowing we would cum very quickly if he moved faster.

David began to rock himself on Andy's rod, taking that control away. "Oh yes fuck me Mr. Werner, show me what a man's cock feels like!"

Andy heard those words and it brought home the age difference, but David was fucking his cock and rocking faster with each thrust.

"How's that dick feel in your ass David?" asked Andy through gritted teeth, giving way to David's pace.

"It feels so good Mr. Werner. I need you to fuck me hard. Jack me off please! Make me cum with your dick in my ass!" yelled David putting his head down on the arm of the couch.

Trying not to cum immediately, Andy bent forward and reached his right hand around and under David's belly to grip his cock. He was dumfounded how hard it was after just cumming only moments ago. "Oh, to be 18 again," he thought.

The distraction and awkward position of the reach around was enough to postpone his orgasm. But, the feel of the warm wet pre-cum and saliva mix lubing David's dick while he stroked, combined with the warm tight grip of David's ass on his own throbbing cock, quickly brought him back to the edge.

"Fuck David, I'm gonna cum in your ass!" Andy grunted.

"Pound me Mr. Werner! I'm cumming with your dick in my ass! Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah!" Yelled David with each thrust.

"Fuck! Here it comes! Oh...Ah Fuck yes! Ah, aaaahhh!" Andy shouted as his balls contracted releasing a huge burst of spunk.

He was jacking off David at break neck speed. "Ah ... Ah... Ah!" continued David as his jizz sprayed all over the arm of the leather couch. "Ah Mr. Werner, oh fuck!

Andy thrust himself in until his balls pressed on his silky cheeks letting his jizz unload deep in David's ass. He trembled as the second contraction pumped into David. The warmth from David's ass was like a heating pad as he pulled David against him with his left hand and stroking David's spewing cock with his right. Some of David's spunk released in his hand as he smeared it on David's cock and balls.

"Oh fuck," moaned Andy.

Andy's balls continued to contract emptying his pent-up load in David's hot tight ass. "It feels so g, good. Fuck I love your tight little ass David," Grunted Andy as his last bit of cum drained into David.

He slowly pumped David's ass feeling his own cum draining down his balls as it oozed from David's ass. He felt the warm cum as he milked David's dick. "Please let me suck him clean," said Andy looking at Don.

"Sure, thing cum slut, first lick it off my couch," commanded Don.

Andy cringed at the thought and shook his head rapidly. When suddenly Don gripped the back of Andy's hair.

"Step out David and get ready to let him clean you cock." ordered Don.

As David stepped out Don shoved Andy forward causing him to lose his balance. Don continued to push forward forcing his face into the largest puddle of cum and rubbing his face in it.

"Lick the fucking cum off my sofa, you fucking cum whore," he barked.

Andy licked up what he could, getting a mixture of cum flavor and what he imagined dried grease would taste like. With a hand full of hair, Don guided Andy's tongue toward the droplets of cum and there were a lot of them from the speed at which he had jacked off David. After getting the last one, Don jerked his head toward David's cum coated cock.

Andy opened his mouth and eagerly sucked the remaining cum off David's mouthful sized dick.

"Damn Mr. Werner, way to clean up after yourself. Oh, shit that's good, "said David gripping the back of Andy's head. "Damn, can we do this again sometime."

Andy slid his hot meat into his mouth, moaning and nodding.

The buzzer for the front door went off as a customer came in.

"Lunch is over!" Said Don gripping Andy's hair and pulling him off David's cock with an audible slurp.

David quickly got his pants on and put his smooth soaked cock away, "Thanks for the invite Mr. Pierson. What a great lunch hour. And Thank you Mr. Werner, I will mow your lawn tomorrow. I need payment right away. Will you be home?"

"Yes," mumbled Andy, feeling extremely awkward being naked from the waist down and the other were dressed.

"Thanks Mr. Werner, you are a good cocksucker. Come back next week please." said Danny as he walked out of the office.

"Good Idea, see you here next Wednesday same time Buddy," said Don as he walked out.

"Me too?" asked David

"Don't be greedy David, you get to fuck him tomorrow. We don't want to wear him out. By the way don't let him cum tomorrow. He needs a day of rest before his wife comes home Sunday, but feel free to dump as much cum in him as you like. Tonight, I'm gonna let him jack off while he licks my asshole I think," Said Don as he pulled the door closed leaving Andy alone to try to pull himself together.

Andy hated himself for letting himself become Don's man bitch. Anybody but that arrogant prick. He did his best to not have the triple fucked look and look somewhat professional before leaving the office. He quietly walked to the front door and opened it...

"Have a good day Mr. Werner, things should run a lot smoother now that we cleared your exhaust system." said Don cheerily. "Looking forward to tonight!"

Andy got into his car and slammed the door, trying to think about how to change the dynamic and get out from under Don's control. He could smell the musky scent of a man and looked down at his shirt noticing the smell was stronger. He picked up his tie to look at his shirt when he noticed the scent was coming from the tie. Danny had rubbed it on his ass when he pulled him onto his cock.

He held it to his nose and breathed in the scent. As his eye's closed he realized he would be doing exactly what Don suggested this evening. His cock stirred at the thought of burying his face in Don's ass while he masturbated for him. When he opened his eyes, his heart sank again. Danny was standing in the window smiling and giving the thumbs up as Andy was clearly smelling the tie.

Andy backed out quickly and did not look back. He did find himself sniffing his tie periodically for the rest of the day. When he got home and pulled in the garage, he took another sniff and recalled what Don had in store for him this evening closed his eyes and felt the tingling in his cock, when the text dinging in.

Don: I'm ready for you Buddy. I saw you come home and I know you've been thinking about it. Leave on the suit and I'll see you in five.

He did as commanded...

Monday Evening:

It was 8:30 and Candy was still not home. Andy had not eaten yet since he had texted Candy earlier. They decided to wait until she got home to decide what to do for dinner. She thought maybe my 8:00 she'd be there. So, he jumped in the shower while he waited. As he relived the events of the past week his cock began to stir. He was glad he had a break in the action and had not cum since his Friday night when he masturbated for Don. He needed to be able to perform for Candy.

They have almost always had a good hard fuck when she gets back from vacation. Last night they were both exhausted and they just snuggled. With the long hours she worked today he was not sure he would get a chance but her really wanted to make love to his wife and get some sense of normalcy back.

He put on some comfy clothes and pulled up his laptop at the desk in the bedroom. After checking his personal e-mail, he found himself bringing up the video Don made with him on Saturday morning...

As Candy's mind cleared of work and the guilt she was feeling, it drifted toward memories of the return flight with Tina on Sunday. The topper to the life changing week was fresh in her mind.

Tina reminded her as they dressed for the return, "Remember Cunt Licker... No panties when you're with me," she said snapping her fingers and putting out her palm.

Candy was wearing a full-length button-down sun dress. It was brown with white palm trees, tank top straps and fit her body perfectly. She remembered when she bought it, thinking it was a perfect fit to highlight her figure but in a tasteful way. With her newly acquired tan, she thought it looked even better. She bent forward to reach the lower buttons and undid the bottom four buttons, leaving the slit up to about mid-thigh, before pulling her dress up enough to wiggle her panties off.

As he did, she could feel her pussy moistening at the thought. "God, she makes me so hot!" she thought to herself.

As she wiggled them down past her knees Tina said in a wispy voice, "Now doesn't that feel better Honey?"

Candy blushed, "Actually yes," she whispered.

As she placed them in Tina's hand, Tina stepped closer, looking her in the eyes. Candy was lost in her big, smiling brown eyes. Tina brought the panties to her nose and took a slow deep breath. Her eye's widened a little as she hummed, "Mmmm you smell so good Honey. I'm gonna keep these nearby on the flight and you can have them back when we land,"

She held up her little white purse and slipped the black lace panties inside, hung it on her shoulder, looked hungrily into Candy's eyes and leaned in gently touching her lips to Candy's before backing up an inch. Candy's lips parted eagerly waiting, but Tina did not move. Candy leaned in halving the distance and when Tina's lips trembled, she stopped just short, their breath swirling together.

Tina broke, and pressed her tongue into Candy's mouth kissing her passionately, gripping the back of her head, tongue swirling and her hot soft lips pressing harder as their heads tilted left, then right. Candy's heart raced, and her breathing deepened as her exposed pussy moistened. Her hands met Tina's hips and slid around to her lower back and full round ass. Candy's mind raced as Tina stirred her passions again.