Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Tina broke away. "Our Uber's gonna be here any minute."

She spun around causing her mid-thigh high Sundress to fan out. She was wearing a coral dress with a low-cut front and elastic empire waist that cinched just below her breasts. It was bright with floral double dream catcher like design on the top, and a torso sized dream catcher floral print on the abdomen. The color highlighted her golden-brown skin and the straight casual fit hugged her hips beautifully, highlighting her gorgeous full round ass.

Candy, swayed briefly, dizzy and breathless from the sudden rush the kiss caused in her body. She steadied herself and bent down to re-button the lower buttons.

"No way C.L., I may need access later. Leave em'"

Candy smiled and stood back up. "Umm," she sighed.

They gathered their bags and headed for the airport.

As they checked through security, Candy felt very nervous, The air passing over her naked shaved pussy made her worried about what could happen with the body scanner. When she raised her hands over her head the air flow increased. She looked at the TSA agents, they did not react, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

They got on the plane with the final group. It was a smaller Embraer regional jet. When they reached their seats, Tina pulled her toward the back where there were a couple rows of empty seats. On the way back, she grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows. They took seats A and B with Candy in the window seat. When they were in the air, Tina asked.

"Best vacation ever?"

"Oh Yes!" said Candy "I haven't thought about the firm in days and I haven't been this relaxed in years."

"I'm so glad you and I are on the same page, I can't help but think how our past vacations could have been if we had discovered each other sooner... I don't want it to end," sighed Tina.

"I am so glad you took charge this year," said Candy, leaning her head on the pillow looking at Tina.

Tina turned leaning on her own pillow. She covered them both with a blanket and smiled at Candy. "You look amazing C.L. You look...contented. (Candy nodded.) It looks so sexy on you Honey."

Tina's left hand slid softly under the blanket, onto Candy's tummy. Candy's eyes lit up as Tina griped one of her dress buttons and slowly undid it. "You know Honey, Don and I joined the mile-high club 20 years ago. Maybe it's your turn," she said moving to the next button.

Candy looked around nervously to make sure no one was looking. Despite her nerves, she could feel the blood rush into her vagina as she gazed into Tina's hypnotic eyes. After the third button, Tina slid her hand gently into the front of her dress.

"Oh Honey, you make me crazy," whispered Tina. "I'm so glad you've been able to let yourself go this week. I can't stop thinking about you and so many things I want to explore with you."

Tina's fingers gently caressed Candy's belly button, causing her to gasp and arch her back from the wave of tingling pleasure. Her pussy was heating up quickly as she felt her wetness spread. Here belly button had never been that sensitive before, but Tina had a power over her she could not explain. She wondered if she could have an orgasm just from her caress of her belly.

"Oh, honey your skin is so warm and soft, I would never tire of touching you," said Tina smiling sweetly as she looked into Candy's eyes.

Candy whimpered softly and began to tremble slightly as the fingers continued to circle her belly button. She slowly spread her legs as far as the armrests would allow inviting Tina to use those fingers where she really needed them. She could feel her labia cling together as they slowly separated, allowing the air to flow between them.

Tina could feel her own wetness growing as she touched Candy's satin skin. She had never imagined a total Type A personality control freak like Candy could surrender herself so completely. Her heart raced as she saw the look in Candy's eyes and the heaving of her chest resulting from her touch. She wanted to dive right in to Candy's steaming pussy but wanted to make her squirm a little first.

"Candy Honey," she whispered. "I can't stop thinking about what I want to do to you. (Candy's eyes closed, and her lips trembled.) I keep thinking about coming to your office for lunch... I picture you in your suit coat and skirt, sitting at your desk, pantiless. (Candy sighed.) I am on hands and knees below your desk, between your spread legs. (Candy's eyes remained closed and her breathing increased.) I am lapping up your sweet pussy juices... Does this sound good Honey?"

"Yes" whined Candy, raising her pelvis, trying to bring her soaked pussy to meet Tina's torturous fingers.

Tina kept teased her fingers close to her steaming cunt but pulling away and back to her silky stomach. "I'm not sure I can wait too long C.L. Can we do it this week?"

"Oh yes," panted Candy.

"What day will you have pussy for lunch Cunt Licker? Don't make me wait too long Honey." said Tina, now noticing the scent of Candy's wetness and momentarily closing her eye to fully take it in.

Her hand moved down, and her fingers separated sliding on either side of Candy's wet lips. Tina loved the silky soft feel of her shaved mons. Heat radiated from her oozing slit.

Candy forgot the question waiting for Tina to touch her wetness. When the fingers retracted back to her belly button, she regained her thoughts.

"Monday?" she thought to herself. "No too soon. Tuesday... Court date."

"Wednesday! I'll clear my calendar!" Blurted Candy opening her eyes.

Candy's blue eyes had a look of desperation that sent a wave of wetness through Tina's pussy. "Wednesday it is. I can't wait... Now to the matter at hand," said Tina sliding her fingers into the crease of Candy's right inner thigh.

Candy moaned and closed her eyes, "Please..."

"Please what?" Whispered Tina smiling teasingly.

Candy's eyes pleaded as she whispered, "Please finger my pussy and make me cum."

"Whose pussy is it?" Tina Smirked

"It's all yours sweetie," sighed Candy.

"So sexy," whispered Tina as her middle finger slid between Candy's soaked labia. Her pointer and index fingers sandwiched her hot lips on either side.

Candy squealed softly and arched her back sucking in a deep breath.

"Oh Honey, feels like you have an itch... would you like me to scratch it for you?"

Candy whimpered and nodded pushing herself forward forcing Tina's finger deeper. She also began to gyrate her hips ready to cum already. She stared into Tina's eyes overwhelmed by the control she had over her.

Tina curled her middle finger and plunged it into her causing her to gasp. Candy moaned with pleasure as the finger swirled within her. Then Tina pulled slowly out dragging her finger over Candy's clit. She stopped and wiggled her finger tip on her stiff little button.

Candy began a series of snorts and puffs as the finger stimulated her clit.

"Wow Honey, your little clit is stiff as a button. I think you might cum for me with just this little finger," she teased wiggling it quickly.

Candy snorted again, closing her eyes giving in to the approaching orgasm.

"Not so fast Honey." whispered Tina, pulling away causing a desperate whimper from Candy.

Tina slowly inserted three fingers into Candy's steaming cunt, and Candy began to hump her fingers immediately.

"My, you do have it bad Honey," smiled Tina.

Candy humped faster trying not to be obvious, as she reached her right hand under the blanket to get access to Tina's pussy. Tina gently slapped her hand through the blanket.

"Oh no Honey, this is all about you. It's your week. You just relax and enjoy." Said Tina smiling.

With her three fingers inserted she began to stroke her slowly as she worked her thumb against her stiff little clit. Candy's eyes closed, and pelvis convulsed as she surrendered to the wave of pleasure.

"Are you going to cum for me Honey?" whispered Tina seductively.

Candy grunted quietly and nodded. She let out series of tiny puffs of air through her nose as her body gently shook.

"Open your eye's Candy," said Tina softly. "I want you to look at me while you cum for me honey."

Candy looked into Tina's big brown eyes, saw her warm smile and gave way to the electrified wave of ecstasy, that pulsed through her flooding pussy. Tina fought the urge to shove Candy's hand into her own engorged labia and let her reciprocate. Instead she maintained her focus on pleasuring her lifelong best friend and now lover. She felt the wave of cum coating her fingers as she increased the speed of her thumb on Candy's hot button.

Candy's abs twitched convulsively as her orgasm grew. She panted and fidgeted in her seat suppressing the urge to scream Tina's name as she could feel her warm cum coating her entire shaved mons area.

Tina reached her right hand out and cupped Candy's face softly, "Oh honey, I love pleasing you. You are so damned sexy, you make me so damned wet," she whispered with her beautiful hungry eyes fixed on Candy's.

Candy whimpered and breathed slow and deep suppressing the need to cry out as her clit shot waves of electricity through her body, she gritted her teeth and hummed her ecstasy.

Tina could barely contain herself as she watched her bestie struggle to conceal her orgasm from the other passengers. She loved knowing she was rocking her best friends world. Her panties were soaking through as her left hand spread Candy's cum over her smoothly shaved pussy.

Candy kept focused on Tina's eyes as her orgasm subsided, while Tina, sensing her peak had passed, slowed and then stopped her thumb motion on Candy's clit but kept up a slow in and out with her fingers, enjoying the hot wetness.

After a moment Tina pulled her hand back causing a sigh of disappointment from Candy. Then she brought it up to her mouth. Looking into Candy's eyes, she sucked the cum off her pointer finger and slowly pulled it out.

"Mmm" she said softly. "I can't wait until Wednesday when you cum in my mouth."

Candy blushed as she pictured Tina's tongue in her pussy while she hiked her skirt in the office. Tina methodically cleaned all her fingers and wanting so badly to feel Candy's tongue in her tingling pussy.

"Damn C.L. you just made Don's night I think," Sighed Tina.

"What do you mean?" Asked Candy, confused.

"I am so damned horny, I'm gonna fuck the hell out him when I get home!" Laughed Tina.

Candy laughed and felt a little envious at the same time.

Later when they got off the plane in OKC they made a pit stop in the rest room where Tina returned Candy's panties and watcher her put them on through the crack in the stall door after cleaning herself up with a damp paper towel. She made a point of positioning her shave cunt where Tina could get a good view through the crack as she wiggled the panties back on.

"Damn, I want to taste that so much!" said Tina in a pained voice.

"Wednesday," teased Candy as she strutted by and out the restroom door.

Andy picked them up and drove them home. As he got out to help Tina with her bags, she turned to Candy.

"Thanks again C.L. for another great ladies week. Talk to you soon"

"C.L.?" Asked Andy. Tina had called her C forever. He never heard C.L.

"Yeah it stands for..." Said Tina before being cut off.

"Candice Lauren!" yelled Candy as Tina said the same.

Andy looked a little confused and was looking at Candy after she cut Tina off.

"She's been a bad girl. You know it when Mom throws in the middle name," said Tina giving Candy a "be cool!" eyebrow raise and head nod.

Candy did a sigh of relief, after she realized Tina did not say "Cunt Licker".

"Uh oh, what did you do Darling," asked Andy smiling.

"I got a little lit and passed out on a lounge chair on the beach and Tina looked all over for me before she finally noticed me in the dark," said Candy in her best lawyerly calm voice.

"Yep scared the hell out of me for 45 minutes. We were on the beach, I went to get us some drinks at the bar. It was a long line and by the time I got back she was gone! I thought she was kidnapped, but she was only 50 yards away. I would have found her immediately, but her cell was on vibrate so I never noticed here in the row of chairs. After my third sweep of the hotel beach, bar, bathroom and our room, I found the party animal passed out face down on the chaise lounge." said Tina following Candy's lead. "Thus, hence forth and forevermore she shall be known as C.L.

"My little partier! I would have loved to see that. I'm glad you had fun. You both look 5 years younger. Maybe, I should come with you next time," he teased.

"It's because we get away from you two that we look younger to you. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!" Said Candy.

"If you say so... Night Tina," said Andy as she stepped in the front door.

Candy and Andy got her bags in and unpacked. Andy had dinner ready, making Candy's evening. She was so glad to have a few more hours of no stress before heading back to a backlog of work in the morning. He made is family goulash recipe that has been a staple meal from day one. It had become a comfort food for both of them.

They watched an episode Stanger Things and went to bed early. Usually that first night back from Ladies Week is some very good missed you sex, but they were both exhausted (and confused), so they assumed the snuggle position and passed out quickly.

After her long first day back, once again, Candy was exhausted pulling into the drive. It was already 9:00 and she had no desire to cook. She hoped maybe Andy cooked again but take out would be fine too. As she walked in the front door she thought she heard voices from the office. She thought she heard Don's voice as she approached the office.

"That's it buddy, lick it all... damn," he said moaning.

She stopped short of the door and listened. After a long pause, she did not hear anything, so she stepped toward the cracked door when she heard Andy.

"Can I please lick that sweet juice from you cock Don?"

"Oh, hell yes Andy, Lick me clean buddy!" Replied Don happily.

She stepped up and opened the door, startling Andy. He quickly closed his laptop and took a deep breath.

"Wow, scared the crap out of me Sweetie, thought you were gonna text." said Andy leaning back in the chair. "You are a sight for sore eyes Darling. I've missed you."

Candy was confused about what she heard or thought she heard but in her lawyerly way, she acted normal and moved on. "I'm starved, are we ordering take out?" She asked.

"Sure, do you want the usual?" he asked pushing buttons on his phone and took something out of the side of his computer and slid it in the center desk drawer discretely.

"Sure," replied Candy, as his phone was connecting to The China Palace.

"Hi, we'd like to order some take out... Yes, and order of Kung Pao Chicken and one of Mongolian Beef... Werner... OK great, 15 minutes, Thanks!" Said Andy walking toward her, gave her a quick kiss and gently guided her out of the office. "Why don't you relax, watch some TV. I'll go get dinner and should be back in 30 minutes."

She walked toward the living room and he headed for the garage. She did set on the sofa and turned on the TV. When she heard the door to the garage close she muted the TV and listened as the car started and the garage door opened. Once the garage door reclosed she returned to the office.

Candy raised his laptop lid and it had locked out. She entered her birth date and the computer unlocked. Then she reached out, opened the desk drawer and found a thumb drive inside. She plugged it in and saw an array of files including word, excel and power point files that seemed work related. As she scrolled she saw a series of .mov files that were unlabeled.

When she opened the first one she saw Andy licking up the thigh of a man with a big cock. From the camera angle the cock looked at least 12 inches long. The tattoos gave it away immediately. It was Don. She was shocked, pissed off and excited all at the same time. Clearly Don was recording it and clearly Andy knew it. He licked up both thighs when she heard Don again.

"Fuck Andy, you are all in. I could cum just seeing that look in your eyes. You really love my cock don't you buddy?"

"Oh yes, it's all I could think about this morning. My cock is throbbing so bad! I need to feel that beast cum again," said Andy licking up his thigh.

She watched in disbelief and a strange excitement as he thoroughly licked his cock and balls, made him cum using his tongue and then licked every drop of cum off his belly. He even told Don he was his cock sucking man bitch!

She stopped watching and switched to another file. In this one Don was again filming, his massive cock pushing into Andy's asshole. She could hear some muffled screams before the camera panned up and showed Andy in his suit jacket getting fucked by Don and sucking another man's cock, wearing a uniform that matched Don's.

She continued to watch in disbelief as he swallowed the man's cum before eagerly sucking the cock of the boy who mows Don and Tina's lawn. She turned it off and put everything back in its place. She needed time to think. The other man and young man, younger than their son, coming into the picture turned the strange excitement to anger and betrayal.

Putting on her best attorney face, she acted as if nothing was wrong other than being a bit tired after the 12-hour day at work. They ate and turned in. Andy came to bed stiff and ready for action. She gripped him and gave him a kiss.

"Impressive darling but I am so tired. It's been a really long day. Can I get a rain check?" She said yawning.

He spooned her with his stiff dick pressed against her ass until he drifted off. She lay there for a while, trying to wrap her head around the videos. Her anger was countered by her own guilt, but it was clear, at best the dynamic of their relationship was taking a dramatic shift.

Tuesday, she dove into her work and had a great first day in the wrongful termination case. Her opponent was granted a delay and the next court date was set for next week due to a "scheduling conflict". Experience told her today's performance knocked them off their game and they needed to regroup. She was confident regrouping would result in a settlement offer. In this case there was nothing to settle. Her client was more than generous in the separation package they provided.

She and the head of HR for her client went to a late lunch afterward and she assured him this was going to be a positive outcome after he expressed concern regarding the delay.

"I have had 4 cases against this counsel and won 2 and settled 2 in my clients favor. I assure you an offer will be coming shortly. In my mind there is no reason to settle short of him dropping the suit and paying your legal expenses," she said confidently.

"We just want this resolved so we can all move on," her client replied.

As they were finishing lunch a call from the opposing counsel rang in. "It's them," said Candy leaning back and answering. "Candice Werner speaking...Yes... I see... Yes... You're sure you want me to convey this. I would have thought by now you would have just decided to drop this. Can you hold for just one minute?... Thanks..."

She muted her phone and sat it down.

"They want to propose an additional six months of severance and benefits."

"Will that be the end of it?" Asked the client.

"It would, but I think they've already reached the end. We have 17 witnesses that will all solidify our position. They have presented only weak and anecdotal information to support his position. If we hold the line, they will fold. It's your call. Give me the go ahead and I will send a warning shot that he will lose everything if they persist," she said confidently.

"Ok, he nodded.

"Counselor, I am with my client right now, and not only are we not willing to extend any benefits or salary, we will be rescinding the separation package and will proceed to fire your client for cause. We will also be counter suing to recover legal costs. Our legal fees to date are approaching $15,000. For the next 24 hours we will consider the original package less $15K for legal fees. Otherwise we will send formal notification of termination for cause and file the counter suit tomorrow afternoon," said Candy, smiling at her client. "Completely... (she looked at her watch.) 2:15 tomorrow... Correct... Agreed. I will have the package modified and sent for approval within an hour of your call. The funds would be available within the month... We await your response. Thank You."