Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy hung up. "We got 'em," she said, giving a fist pump. "He will review the offer with his client. He knows they will lose. I'll text you tomorrow when they respond!"

The client smiled and put out his hand. "Remind me not to get on your bad side."

"I'm on the right-side Mr. Mitchell. Your company has handled this more than fairly. One thing is clear, you were right to let him go. (She shook his hand.) I will be in touch tomorrow, if not sooner!" She said emphatically.

She returned to the office revved up excited. She thought about a text to Andy, but the memories of the video's stirred up her hurt feelings. She thought about Tina but the hypocrisy of being angry with Andy, when she had her own secrets, made her hesitate. So, she texted Andy First.

Candy: Kicked ass in court today!

Andy: Awesome! Proud of you! Celebrate with Dinner?

Candy: Still digging out. Wil be late again... Sorry.

Andy: Understand. Love you!

Candy: Love U 2

Then she texted Tina.

Candy: Kicked ass today!

Tina: I knew U would! Celebration tomorrow at lunch, your office!

Candy tingled at the thought. She did not want to wait.

Candy: Can we "celebrate" tonight?

In addition to exploring things with Tina further, she hoped to talk to her about the videos and how to handle all of this.

Tina: I want you in your office!

Candy: I'm working late. Can you come by? After we celebrate, I really need to talk to you.

Tina: I'll tell Don I have a home inspection for one of my troubled families. I've been thinking about you. Rocked Don's world Sunday night when we got home! What time?

Candy: How about 7:00PM?

Tina: Earlier

Candy: People will be here.

Tina: Good, I'm done at 4:00 today. See you 4:30 sharp

Candy: I have a client call @ 3:30 for 90 Mins

Tina: Then you should wrap it up by 4:30. That's when my tongue gets to work. Remember the rules!

Candy: Let's make it 6:00

There was no response and Candy sent several more texts to no avail. She told her assistant at 3:00 that her friend Tina was coming by at 4:30. "You can show her into the office and then leave when she arrives."

She was frustrated and did not need Tina adding to her stress. She really needed to talk to her but could not help getting excited at the thought of her skirt being hiked up and Tina's head between her legs.

She had her notes laid out for the call and the computer reminder popped up. About 30 minutes in she was making good progress on her check list but still a bit nervous about getting done by 4:30.

She also knew she was going to have to get her panties off before Tina arrived. She was thankful for her new tan. It allowed her to go pantyhose less today. She was wearing a smart looking Tan suit coat, cream colored blouse, with a matching form fitting skirt and a zipper down the back.

The call was for a client working on a customer contract by 4:15 they had gotten through everything they needed to cover except limits of liability. Her client made a component that is used in a car and they were required to sign a contract in order to be a supplier. As she sat in her chair holding the cordless telephone to her ear, she switched over to a head set to free up her hands and began to hike her skirt. It made it about mid-thigh before binding on her thighs.

"Are my thighs that thick?" she thought to herself.

She made several attempts to pull it up while carrying of a conversation with 4 other people on the phone. They were sharing a document, so she needed to stay in line of sight of the computer screen. She could not get her hands up far enough in the skirt to grip her white cotton panties.

"Why do they insist on having a number defined for limits of liability?" said the VP of Operations. Our products don't affect the safety of their product."

"This covers many more facets, beyond product safety. They are also covering disruptions of their production lines if we fail to deliver product and if there is an epidemic problem within the warranty life of our product, recalls etc." Replied Candy, as she stood up, bent over and put her right between her legs, struggle to get a grip on her panties.

She tried not to grunt or groan as she shifted and stretched to find the right angle. She could touch them, but it was hard to get a grip on them. It was now 4:25 and she hoped her assistant didn't pop her head in as she managed to pinch the front of the panties and gave a tug with her two fingers pinching them... they slipped causing her to lose balance and wobbled a bit thumping against her desk with a gasp.

She held still and got no reaction from the other callers. She shifted again and managed to get them cumming down, as she bounced and wiggled to work them over her hips with her tight skirt causing continued resistance. Finally, they gave way and she plopped into her chair. She worked them down over her taupe high heels. As the air hit her private parts she realized she had moistened with the anticipation of Tina's visit. She glanced at her watch, while slipping the panties into her drawer 4:28.

"As a general rule they require at least two years total sales as the LOL, but we have managed to get that down to 2 years depending of the competitive nature of the product." Said Candy as her assistant poked her head in and lipped, "She's here."

Candy waved her in and as Tina stepped in she held her finger to her lips for quiet. Tina smiled and mouthed, "OK." Then she waved good bye to her assistant, who waved back and closed the door quietly.

Candy continued," As we discussed, your situation is tough since there are two approved competitors."

Tina had walked over, put her purse on the desk and stood next her, looking hungrily down at her and whispered softly, "I need to taste my pussy now," as she gripped the back of her chair rotating Candy to face her.

Tina was wearing a black pleated skirt with a powder blue sleeveless blouse, showing off her tanned shoulders and arms. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Something about that look and how it accentuated her cheek bones and big brown eyes, made her so incredibly sexy. She squatted in to a baseball catcher stance, gently spread Candy's legs and caressed up her inner thighs as she reached up under the skirt to check for panties. Her grin widened as she touched Candy's uncovered crotch, causing her to squirm.

"So, our leverage position is we, eek! (Her voice rose as Tina's fingers touched her outer labia.) We will have to concede two years sales at a minimum. Are you comfortable with that?" asked Candy.

Tina stood back up and pushed Candy's chair out a bit to give her access to position herself under the desk. As Candy realized her intentions, she rolled her chair back, waited for her to work her way under and rolled the chair back to the desk with her legs spread as far as the pesky shirt would allow. She wiggled it back to mid-thigh giving a little more room but not nearly enough. She wanted Tina to have full access.

"As you stated it is not really a safety issue, but there is exposure to nuisance service calls if a problem should occur. Those can add up quick," said Candy trying to wrap the call up.

The excitement of potentially getting caught only made her hotter and wetter!

Tina could smell Candy's excitement, as she gazed into the dark shadows within Candy's skirt and saw the outline of her glistening pussy lips. She pressed up on the skirt, but it did not want to budge.

"So, you are comfortable with your capacity to produce enough parts to cover their production fluctuation as well as overall demand?" Asked Candy confirming what she heard earlier.

Tina tried to shove her head between Candy's legs, but it could not fit. So, she reached up and gripped her waistband giving it a tug. It did not give way, so she tugged harder, rattling Candy's chair.

Candy slapped the mute button. "Three more minutes Tina, can you please hold on?"

She tugged harder.

"There's a zipper down the back," whispered Candy impatiently before unmuting the phone.

"Unfortunately, it's all the cost of doing business in (Tina's hands slid up Candy's thighs and around her waist.) th, the automotive industry," said Candy with a stutter.

Candy raised herself off her chair, so Tina could get the skirt unzipped. Tina quickly got it but there was a clasp holding the top together. Tina reached up and undid the clasp, Candy raised up again and the skirt pealed. Tina tossed it to the floor, spread Candy's legs and dove tongue first into her moist pink pussy.

"Then I! (Candy's volume went way up as Tina made contact)... Think we are generally in agreement." (She exhaled.)

Tina took a long slow lick up the length of Candy's slit.

"Oh yeess! (a swirl of Tina's tongue). I'm fine. Somehow a bee got loose in my office and startled me. It just came back but seems to have taken off."

Tina then took a lick up the crease of her right thigh and crotch followed by the left. Her own pussy getting wetter and wetter, she continued to tease without moving back to direct contact with Candy's pussy.

Candy slid down a little in her seat to give better access, "Then I can write up a draft and have it ready by Friday, if that's OK?" Said Candy controlling her breathing.

Tina slowly pressed her extended tongue between her soaked labia until her lips touched and then her face pressed firmly against her steaming cunt. Candy sat bolt upright and pushed back, taking in a deep shaky breath. She tried to compose herself long enough to wrap up the call but wanting nothing more than to let that hot magic tongue take her over the edge.

As she began to speak, those lips suctioned onto her throbbing clit sending a shock through her body.

"Thank YOU... every (Tina's tongue swirled on her clit!) one! I, I'll send out the draft Friday. H, have a good afternoon." She said, hanging up, panting. Oh, fuck Tina that feels good!"

She leaned back in the chair and threw her head back as Tina sucked her clit in further wiggling her tongue and shaking her head rapidly,

Candy squealed, "Oh God I'm cumming for you Tina, oh fuuuccck! Cu, Cumming!"

She gripped the arms of her chair, lifting her ass off the chair, giving Tina room to shove her face into her steaming cunt!

Tina groaned as the scent of Candy flooded her nostrils. The warm silky lips pressed against her chin as she sucked her stiff little clit and she relentlessly tickled it with her darting tongue.

Candy's body stiffened as the wave of pleasure took over her body. She could not believe the pleasure surrendering herself to Tina brought her.

"Oh, Tina I'm ccuuummminnnggg Honey. Ahhhhhhhh!" Gasped Candy getting louder. "Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" she screeched collapsing back into her chair with her pussy overhanging the edge.

Tina opened her mouth wide and lapped up Candy's hot cum, swirling her tongue in her drenched pussy. Candy continued to pant as the feel of the hot tongue inside her was all that mattered. She never felt so safe being so vulnerable. Tina brought her pleasure like she had never known.

Tina loved the taste Candy, she thought to herself, laughing inside at the pun. She continued to lap it up when a knock on the door flung them back to reality.

Candy sat up and scooted the chair in as far as she could. "Yes?" She yelled.

The door cracked open and the firm's senior most partner poked his head in.

"Hi Richard, good to see you!" said Candy smiling.

"Please don't come in!" she thought to herself.

"How was your vacation?" he asked politely.

"Life changing! (Tina nodded, causing her to squirm in her seat as she put her hands on the desk.) I am refreshed and energized."

"Good, I heard you had a great day in court today with your new client. Congratulations. That sounds like an opening home run. What a great revenue generator right as we need it. Thanks! " He said nodding at her.

"I think they will be with us for a while after this start. (the tongue hit a sweet spot). I'm so pleased," she said emphatically.

"Well I won't keep you, I am heading home for the day. Don't stay too late. We don't want to burn out a superstar! Thanks again Candy, have a great evening." he said giving a wave and closing the door.

Candy backed out and looked down at Tina's face glistening with cum and saliva. "Oh, Sweetie you make me so crazy. That tongue... Wow! I came like a freight train... Shit," she gasped.

Tina crawled out and stood up. "I am so fucking wet," she sighed, trotting to the door.

She locked it and turned back around. Candy had stood up and grabbed her skirt to put it back on.

"Oh no," said Tina, walking quickly back to Candy.

She looked up to see Tina in front of her stepping close. Tina pulled her in and gave her a deep passionate kiss while sliding her hand down to touch her wet pussy again. Candy swirled her tongue into Tina's mouth tasting her own cum. As the kiss continued the taste and scent stopped her cold as her pussy engulphed Tina's fingers.

She whimpered as the finger plunged deeper and the soft warmth of Tina's lips on hers sent chills down her spine. She plunged her tongue into Tina's mouth getting another taste of cum.

Tina broke the kiss wiggling her fingers, "Who's pussy is this Candy?"

"Yours Tina," she sighed.

"Oh, I have been thinking how good my pussy tastes since you came on the plane for me Honey. It tasted even better than I remember... Do you feel better now Honey?" asked Tina looking into her eyes, fingers slowly working her pussy.

"Ooohhh, yeeesss," she sighed almost painfully.

"I want you to feel what you do to me," said Tina, using her free hand to lead Candy's hand down the front of her skirt.

She worked her skirt up high enough to let Candy to get a hand underneath. Her hand slid from Tina's thigh up to her wet silk panties.

Tina sighed as Candy's finger, pressed the panties between her hot wet labia. Candy leaned in kissing Tina again while she pressed two more fingers against her soaked panties.

"Please let me suck you pussy Tina," panted Candy.

"Damn Honey... I love to hear you talk naughty. What are you?" Asked Tina, finger fucking her.

"Ooooh God Sweetie, I, I'm your cunt licker Tina... I'm your cunt licking slut! Please let me suck that sweet cunt till you cum in my mouth!" Said Candy as she unhooked the belt from Tina's skirt and undid the 6-inch zipper in the back.

The skirt dropped to the floor revealing a pair of black silk and lace panties soaked through the front. Candy went to her knees spreading the tails of her blouse and kissing Tina's toned, golden brown tummy. She slid down the panties revealing her smooth shaved pussy. Her dark pink labia peaked out glistening between her legs.

Candy gently kissed around her belly button, as her hands moved around to cup her silky skinned ass. The firm round shape was perfection to her touch. She was so envious of Tina's ass, it was firm and full but not over the top like so many celebrities flaunt. Tina's aroma sent a wave through Candy, from her pussy to her heart. Her heart raced, and juices flowed as she anticipated Tina's taste.

She maneuvered Tina around, so she was backed against the end of the desk and brought her hands around her hips and pressed her finger tips between Tina's thighs, slowly pulling them apart. Tina braced her butt against the desk with her legs spread wide, as Candy moved in.

Tina put a hand on top of Candy's head, tilted her head back so she was looking into Candy's eyes. "Do you want that pussy, Cunt Licker?"

"Yes!" she said extending her tongue.

Holding her back Tina continued, "How do you ask?"

"Please let me eat your pussy, Tina. I want to taste your hot cum again, please!" She said panting.

"Damn Honey, you make me so damned wet. I just can't say no to you," said Tina as she pressed Candy's tongue into her steaming pussy. "You may make your oral arguments, counselor!"

Candy's lips touched her hot wet cunt lips and melted into her spreading labia. Her tongue pressed in further tasting her sugar sweet juices. The silky soft skin hugged her tongue as she probed her hot wetness.

Tina shuddered, "Oh Honey, I've been dreaming about that wonderful tongue. You are such a good cunt licker. Fuck, that feels so wonderful..."

Tina's juice smeared on Candy's cheeks as she pressed her tongue and face in to her steamy sweetness, working her head in small circles, to drive her tongue deeper.

She backed out and licked up the length of Tina slit, before sucking her clit.

"Oh yes, suck my clit you little cum slut!" she squealed. "Oh, Damn that's good Candy."

Tina began to gyrate her hips forward and back as she held her head firmly against her. Candy began to thrust her tongue in an out with her face planted in Tina's Cunt.

"Oh yes, there's my cunt licker. Use that magic fucking tongue Candy!" She said in a high-pitched voice.

Candy moved it as fast as she could feeling those sugar walls hug her tongue with each lap. She continued to watch Tina's face. It excited her so much to see the expressions of ecstasy, her tongue could produce. She could feel the flood as Tina approached a climax.

"Oh yes, cunt licker, make me cum baby," she said closing her eyes and leaning back on the desk.

Her feet lifted off the floor slightly as she pushed Candy's head up and down her soaked crack. This let her penetrate further. Candy was basically face fucking her, pushing her tongue lips and cheeks into her engorged labia, wiggling her head and thrusting her tongue while her nose worked her clit.

"I'm cumming Honey! OOOHH! G, God yes! You're making me cum Cunt Licker!"

Tina pressed Candy's face into her cunt and held it as she Wiggled her head and thrust her tongue. Her breathing was a rapid-fire series of squealing shallow pants, as her body vibrated with pleasure.

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!" She panted like a Gatling Gun.

Candy could taste her hot cum flooding her face and mouth and could not get enough. She held on and kept her tongue moving and as Tina's orgasm passed, her feet were back on the floor and she stood up again. Candy's hand returned to gripping her gorgeous ass, holding Tina in place while she lapped at her pussy with a series of slow deliberate licks to take in her cum.

They maintained eye contact, while Candy cleaned her up, "Such an eager cunt licker," said Tina, stroking her head. (Candy nodded in agreement.) "Your oral argument was well delivered counselor... Quite persuasive and thorough, well done!'

After a few moments, she released Tina's ass and backed away.

"Damn Honey, I needed that!" Said Tina still panting slowly.

"Me too Sweetie!" replied Candy, standing up and wiping her mouth.

They quickly put their skirts back on and made themselves as presentable as possible.

"So, what did you want to talk about Candy?" Said Tina taking a seat on the leather sofa.

She noticed her panties laying on the floor, stood up and went pick them up. When she did, she thought about putting them on and decided to commando like Candy.

"Honey, this is a tough one... I'm not sure where to begin..."

"The lawyer is speechless? This can't be good," Said Tina, patting the spot next to her on the sofa.

Candy grabbed her laptop and sat next to Tina... "Tina, Honey... It seems our hubbies are doing some "experimenting" of their own. I found some videos on Andy's computer... He was acting a little funny, so I snooped... It's probably best to just show you," she said, tentatively.

Candy started the first video of Andy begging to suck Don's cock. They watched it all the way through and Candy watched Tina observing her facial expressions, shock, disbelief, smiles, surprise. She really was not sure what to make of her response. When the video ended, she sat back, exhaled, took a few deep breathes, sighed heavily and spoke.