All Comments on 'Stranded Myself in Self Bondage'

by thinkpub

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

5!!!! Great story!

bodman54bodman54over 7 years ago

Awesome. Would love more please

dualbladerdualbladerover 7 years ago
Great start

Really nice start can't wait to see what other fun things his new Mistress does to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Novice's comments

I'm not a BDSM aficionado, but I would rather there was more interaction between Anna and Tony and less focus on the logistics of his predicament which is restated a lot. For example, she could have brought him right to the edge of orgasm, and then crushed it over and over gain, making him ache for more of her special touch. She should also have a slightly dangerous side, so there was more fear and excitement as he tries to decide on whether to go over to her place or not. Its also a fantasy, so you can invent whatever you want for her to use on him, it does not have to technically exist today. You might take a peak at The Toymaker by HandsInTheDark. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re the story and 'novice comment'

This was great as is. You did a super job establishing the circumstances and the characters with sexy times, too. There isn't a need to make her scary or to make him fearful. Plenty of us would love to see the control without the nasty baggage of fear. Would you, could you be the author of positive femdom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

That's my fantasy, and you nailed it!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
I'm waiting he knock Anna's door

Continue, please

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 7 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait to read more

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Excellent story! Hope it continues!

I hope in the next part she edges him into insanity then milks him dry through forced orgasms and post-orgasm cock torture. He wants to cum after all, doesn't he? Sometimes the need to cum gets you in trouble and with unexpected results. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

What a lovely beginning to a series. Please continue as I too am looking forward to reading more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard and horny

Fabulous fantasy story I wish I could meet an Anna

fmp0927fmp0927over 7 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait to read more!

AcmeHeroesIncAcmeHeroesIncover 7 years ago
Give us moar!!!

Really hot story. Can't wait to read what Anna has in store for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop!!

What a great story, I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

that was hot - I can hardly wait for the rest of the story!

willowindwillowindover 7 years ago
Great story. Can't wait to read more.

I really enjoyed this story. It is very well written and keeps me wanting to know what happens next. Looking forward to many more episodes hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I lover it wish it was me that Ana found and took control of

MrswitchMrswitchabout 7 years ago
Need more

I really hope you write more to this story. I love how he got himself into the situation and obviously loves the torment but he has no control now. Really want to know what happens after he gets to her apartment. Does she give him relief or make him work for a long time to earn it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great start!

Great start of a story i would love to read more on how she uses him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love it! Want to read more!!!

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 7 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to more chapters! Can't hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
true story

Put myself in this type of situation just before my new wife arrived from work, spread-eagled and nude with a ball gag to boot. I had hoped that she would be open to playing along with my fantasy. When she found me she became enraged and started yelling at me. She took her coat and keys and stormed out of the house and left me in this state for over 2 hours before returning.

When she returned she took the opportunity to do all of the talking telling me that I had a dirty mind, and that if I wanted to stay married to her I would never do anything like this again. She told me to think about what she had said and she would return in a little while to remove the gag and hear my answer. Stating that she hoped I would learn a lesson from spending a while in the disgusting predicament I had put myself into.

She was right, I was totally embarrassed, and begged her to forgive me. I could barely move when she finally released me. We are still married, but my personal memories of that event are like a double edged sword.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 6 years ago
sweet story

Love to be her toy any time

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

This has encouraged me to write of my experiences. I’ve had a few “accidental” sessions in which I have been caught.

I’d love to try the old key in the ice cube trick.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story -- Needs a continuation

It is a story that would be great for a first chapter of a longer series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done.

Well done. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should be a series

Oh my gosh. You should have written more chapters on this. After he finally got free (either by himself or with Anna's help), he is completely controlled by Anna. She gets to control when (or if) he orgasms. Could be that they develop feelings for each other but until then she controls what he does. She sends him to work with the cage on. Maybe gets another cage that has a shock setting, vibration setting, and a GPS unit. Eventually she takes him outside and sets him up in some humiliation bondage (maybe gets caught by the police but only to be used). She gets off big time. Maybe she brings over some GFs to use him but he has a blindfold on. Oh so much fun to be had here.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 3 years ago

sorry you have to read this moderation team, but OCD says I have to write and post this

good writing, not my kind of story though. wishing I hadn't read it, because now my twisted mind (everyone is a bit twisted, but sometimes I am scared of what I come up with) thought up a plan for just how to retake control (essentially tie her up in her sleep and orgasm torture, with some mind games in the form of russian roulette with a airsoft/bb replica revolver)

logged in because posting anonymously would be disrespectful to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. This really does need a second chapter.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!!! Would definitely like to read more! Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quite enjoyed this tale. Being a dominant male, I don't do self bondage and never wanted to. But for some reason, this story just tickled my fancy, so to speak. I can imagine my wife wanting some sort of fun 'revenge' (our power exchange is totally consensual between us and our submissive girlfriend), but I know it wouldn't last this long and she'd want to be tied up herself quick smart--the games we play.

Well done, I'm glad you didn't drag it out beyond the ending, that's where some erotic authors make their big mistake of carrying it on and making it more and more absurd. But please, make more stories nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But needed more teasing.

Too fast to start the pussy eating and rimming. Needed her to tell him -- before she made him do it -- what she was going to have him do, And for how long. And what ir was that would get her to release him form his self-imposed bondage dilemma.

Needed her to ask him how he'd like to lick her. Did he think he could do a good job? Satisfy her?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here's how poor it really is ...ok ? ..He has thought of everything to make his self bondage foolproof ??? ... Thats rubbish ...He only had to have the key in the ice on a string & tie it to his wrist restraint. It could have rolled off the bed as he said ... but it would have been easy to get back for release !!! .. even if he had to let the ice melt first ? .. for all the precautions he took at the start of his planned day of self bondage .. this mishap was totally avoidable.. His ball gag would have been in place too to complete the scene ! ..

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story. I love tight little Anna. Mmm

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 2 years ago

It's a fantasy we all have dreamed of.

Sailor92694Sailor92694over 1 year ago

Nice. Minus one for the oral/anal scene. She had no reason to be clean, so that’s disgusting.

paula and bobpaula and bobover 1 year ago

i love anna please write more about her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot, but my hangup is the noncosentual chastity which is basically as bad as rape. At least in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Non consensual control by a desirable neighbor.HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You must write second story

Nilz86Nilz863 months ago

What a sexy story. I loved it so much!!

DoelleDoelleabout 2 months ago

I can't wait to find out what happens next this is so hot

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyabout 1 month ago

Nice story, normally 5 stars. But like so often nowadays, it is ruined by chastityshit, so only 4 stars..... yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthinkpub@thinkpub
199 Followers
Just moved back to the Midwest from SoCal. Kinky guy, write some stories. Sub male who is limited in frequency of release. Like to chat with people about their kinks and RP at times. Trying to publish several other stories but stuck in editing them... have 4 or 5 that are...