All Comments on 'Stranger at the Bar'

by Loganberry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
l8blooml8bloomover 17 years ago
2 hot!

Superb word choice without sounding awkward or pretentious. Do give yourself the gift of an editor to work out the final kinks of grammar & punctuation [meant kindly]. Your writing is excellent but for those tiny flaws.

Having said that ... HOT! HOT! HOT! Keep writing!!

MINKXMINKXabout 19 years ago
Even better second time around

Still love this story. One of those rare jewels that a reader can go back to again and again, and still enjoy. Your writing doesn't ever get old. And again, welcome to Lit!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Incredible!!

Your writing is so arousing. I personally like reading 3rd person stories, but you kept my interest and delighted me. Keeep writing.

Just one thing: your (indicates possesion of something)

you're (Abbreviation of 'you are')

dis_pacdis_pacabout 19 years ago
Exquisitly Hot!!!

That was one hot story, WOW. I loved it. Sex on a motorcycle is always, always hot! The real time play-by-play was great too, made me feel like I was the man in the story. Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

It is great to find a story this detailed and erotic from a woman's POV. It had a great rhythm and build as it took me up and over like a roller coaster of orgasm. That sounds a little pretentious now that I read it, but it is true. It was very erotic, tapping into most women's fantasies. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous