All Comments on 'Stranger in the Dark'

by Anhyvar

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
PEDROMASSURE56PEDROMASSURE56over 13 years ago
Well Done

Great Story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Very nicely written!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Very well written but...

....who can look beyond the sorrowful contempt she has for her husband/marriage to find this erotic? I can't, since other than simple descriptions of sex the despair she wallows in is presented as the main theme. Thanks for writing.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Nicely written

Loved the absolute contempt she had for her husband. Man with a wife like that Hell looks inviting.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
If I understand your story correctly.

You have written a story about a couple who at best are not really a couple anymore they don't really have much of a realationship. So when the husband attempts to reconnect with his wife by going out to the cinema. Instead of having a good time with her husband the wife has the best sex she has ever had with a stranger. And it seems as if she will continue seeing this stranger at the expense of the husband.

Okay I realise this is a story but why doesn't the wife actually sit the husband down and tell him whats wrong? Or equally why doesn't the husband do somethign about thier marriage? He must know something is wrong.

You have of course written fairly run of the mill cheating wife story and you have made your point with the story. But while reading it the main thought that went through my head was "Why are these people married?" many couples fall out of love it happens all the time. But generally they move on with their lives. If the wife is happy with the stranger then if you ever wrote a part two then have her being happy with the stranger not the husband.

Of course you probably don't like this comment so go ahead and delete it.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Well written

Ignore the puritans. They shouldn't be looking at this site. Great little read and I hope you do more.

AnhyvarAnhyvarover 13 years agoAuthor
Tut tut!

Average writer : No you don't have the right to write me a long email and send it twice, advise me to NOT respond and then request that I delete your comment. You certainly have some bizarre assumptions.... to think that I support marriages in which couples are unhappy and disrespectful of one another or cheating partners who remain married or cheating without consequences all because I wrote an erotic story is ridiculous. I wonder what you think of certain famous authors : does Stephen King in your eyes belong in a mental hospital? I mean, to write all that horror and gore he must be clearly deranged and dangerous! Tut tut, average writer.

As in life, not all stories see that justice is served or have a happy ending... if you want to be assured of moral endings, read fairy tales.

Your reference to a new study claiming women are more likely to cheat than men is ridiculous. The overwhelming research clearly indicates otherwise.

I reiterate that I wrote an erotic FANTASY.... I wonder if you write such long emails to other writers on literotica... there are a plethora of immoral tales here with content a lot worse than a cheating wife and many involve cheating men in which the wife is not even mentioned, let alone the man facing consequences. What must you think of the writers of incest, non-consensual sex etc? It makes me wonder what you are even doing here... it is certainly not the place for moral judgement.

This immature silliness has wasted enough of my time!

Anhyvar

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've read in a while. My bf loved how much it turned me on ;)

Can't wait for part 2. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Read

I really enjoyed this story, it had a happy ending on my side. The only thing wrong with the story is the logistics of him having his hand in the right position for her to sit comfortably and not notice him there and him being able to reach the right spots before that. I just can't seem to see how without reaching over with the other hand and not being noticed, if you can tell I am a male with a logical thinking mind.

I am hoping for another story soon as I do like your style.

AnhyvarAnhyvarover 13 years agoAuthor
LOL

You are absolutely right! The premise was just too tempting though, to be prevented by mechanics. I just tried to describe the positioning in enough detail so that thought is hopefully stayed.... well I tried! hahaha

BloombloomBloombloomabout 13 years ago

hot hot hot! this is going into my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please more!

I keep checking for part 2! Please post soon!

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
being made to orgasm in the dark by a stranger

what a fantasic story . reading this was like sitting right there watching the stanger put his hand up in side of you pussy . giving you the cumming of your life. brilliant story i really love this cant wait to read the next part. i really hope you writing more your writing is awesome. the story was majic i kid you not. please do write more .

PlayWithMe1981PlayWithMe1981about 13 years ago
Daaaaaaamn!

I loved it beginning to end! Got me so hot and wet! I see there's a part 2...here I cum! ;)

AnhyvarAnhyvarover 12 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part 2 is out now, but it is in the Taboo section... it led me in a very unexpected direction. I hope you enjoy it none-the-less!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Always fantasized about cinema scenes. Great job for bringing it to life in words for me

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
yummy. who needs popcorn

This would be one of my many ultimate fantasies. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Terrific response to the long winded idiot that tried to hang you up to dry. You were spot on to reference Stephen King .

Thanks Don

badidea211badidea211over 7 years ago
This is a favourite fantasy of mine

I often imagine scenarios like this when I'm pleasuring myself. the handsome stranger who stroke me in a movie theatre or at a party - and always with my husband nearby but unsuspecting...

generichsgenerichsalmost 7 years ago
Less chat

There are a number of otherwise well written stories which have too much 'chat'. Sex between strangers is not about chat, it is about action. Chat is for phone sex and couples who want to talk about it. This is well written, once the superfluous chat is removed. Would all writers please only put in chat if is adds to erotica.

generichsgenerichsalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Despite my comment asking for chat to be better utilised. I gave this 5 stars. It is well written and erotic. If anyone out there wants polished work, go to a library.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

same old stuff should have stuck with the blowjob by the side of husband would have been worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no good when left cinama from then on same old crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this woman dont seem nice person why ever did he marry her

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Nice xperiment in the theatre…quite a sexual thrill for the lady…great for her and a nice departure. from her lousy husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous