Stranger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove past Hawthorn Road, similar thing there too. I drove past the cemetery, more girls, younger than the brothel girls, not as well dressed, it was obvious that the girls walking back and forth outside the cemetery gates were drug addicts.

I turned left into the car park and we sat there, just watching the comings and goings of the girls. There were a few men walking about too, they spoke to the girls, some hit it lucky and struck a deal, some girls walked into the car park, climbed into the front passenger seats of cars and the car drove off, some girls climbed into the rear seats of cars and the car would rock for fifteen minutes. Other girls would go into the cemetery with the man and disappear from view.

"Right Angie girl, we're getting nowhere sitting in this truck, we've got to get out there amongst the men."

Angels suddenly looked shocked, "Here in the street, I thought we were going to a night club dressed like this...there's a bloody police station just over the road, they'll arrest us for being dressed like this!"

"They won''t...actually, we could go out there totally naked, they'd only take action if a member of the public complained about, they'd have to say they were offended by us in some way."

I locked the Land Rover and we walked arm in arm across the road. A police man walked out of the station, he spoke to two of the working girls, just a little friendly banter but it scared the few men that were milling about until the copper had left the area.

Because the men had disappeared for the moment I guided Angela into the cemetery, we walked to a point that couldn't be seen from the road. We were approached within seconds. The man was overweight; he'd been working all day in the summer heat and was a little sweaty and smelly. Angela looked grossed out by the man but fortunately he was looking at me when he said, "So, what's on offer ladies?"

Page 63

I said, "What do you want to do?" Angela shot me an astonished look.

"Depends on the price!"

"I fancy Anal...with a condom, out here in the cemetery!"

"And how much will that cost me?"

"I'm not a whore, I'm looking for fun not money!"

He looked around; he grinned at me and then gestured with his head towards a stand of Elder trees.

"Over there then darling!"

I looked at the disgusted look on Angela's face, "Keep a look out for us Angie!"

I put my arm over the man's shoulder and we walked to the trees, I squatted down in front of him and unfastened his trousers, I pulled his cock out, inspected it, no big fish but his cock was cleaner than the rest of his body. I sucked him to get him fully hard and then I rolled a condom down his cock.

I pulled my knickers down to my ankles and pulled one foot out of them, I turned to face the tree, leaned forward and gripped the tree while he and Angela just stood there watching me.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Okay, do me as hard as you like!"

I got a grin and he stepped in behind me, Angela stood watching me being fucked more than she was keeping a look out. He fucked me so hard that I had my second climax from an anal rimming, he pushed my dress up and rummaged around in my bra as he fucked me, fucking me rough and mauling my tits even rougher.

It took him ten minutes to fill his condom, he pulled the condom off of his softening cock, threw it to the floor and kissed me goodbye, the first time he tried to kiss me and the last.

I stepped back into my knickers and pulled them up, wriggled my tits back into place and looked over at Angela, "Well, what did you think?"

"It looked like he was trying to hurt you!"

"He was but I need to have more experience at anal sex, big men, small men, rough and gentle...and if you offer Ron sex for a cottage...you'll have to be able to take a cock as big as an elephant up your bum!"

Page 64

Angela looked shocked, Angela was shocked, "I'd never really thought about sex other than missionary...won't that be enough for Ron?"

"Not nearly enough and if he's supplying the cottage and a job, he'll expect you to do more than just whatever he wants but he'll farm you out to his friends for favours as well..."

I was cut short by another man approaching us.

"Looking for business girls'?"

"We're not hookers; we're just here for fun."

He was good looking, stylish haircut, well dressed, freshly washed and shaved...definitely out of place for the red light district!

"I'm glad to hear it ladies!" He opened his hand, he was holding a small leather pouch in his hand, it dropped open and there was an ID card proclaiming that he was 'Old Bill'.

He looked at the condom at my feet and smiled. "So you're not whores aren't you?"

"I'm probably guilty of performing an act of gross indecency but you'd need a witness to confirm that!"

He smiled at me, "Clear up after yourselves! Decent people walk here in the daytime!"

We were left alone, Angela looked shocked to death, she'd actually stopped breathing when she found out that the man was a policeman and now, now that he was gone and we weren't in handcuffs, she burst out laughing!

I picked up the condom, tied it's neck and walked over to the nearest rubbish bin. We watched the undercover cop approach one of the drug addicts out on the London Road, she stopped and they spoke, then he took her elbow and led her off towards the police station.

"Vicky, do you think he's just nicked her?"

"Probably, she must have given him a price for sex, it isn't the act of being a prostitute that's illegal, it's importuning, offering your body for sex for money."

Another man walked into the cemetery, he was, just like the first man, overweight, long day at work, unwashed and horny.

Page 65

"You want to take him?"

I saw a shiver of disgust run through Angela's body but then a resigned look crossed her face.

"What will I have to do?"

"He's the customer, he'll tell you what he wants."

"I couldn't do what you just did with the other guy...you know, up the bum."

"Well, if he wants to do you up your bum, I'll step in, I need the practice. Just remember, don't mention money!"

We got the usual, "hello girls, looking for business!" line.

I looked at Angela, she jumped a little, jumped into action, "What are you looking for?"

"Straight sex...but I've only got thirty-five quid."

Angela looked at me, she'd gone instantly out of her depth...just because he mentioned money.

I looked at him, "Sounds okay to me, you'll have to wear a condom, I'll check you out and skin you but she'll be your date, where would you like to do it?"

"That's a deal, There's a hidden bench in the bushes by the statue."

He'd looked deeper into the cemetery, deeper in and over to the right, better and better, it was about the furthest point from anyone who might be able to see into the cemetery.

We walked together to the bushes, a park bench had been hidden inside the hollowed out bush. I pulled his zipper down, got his cock out, I looked it over, he was clean and no broken skin anywhere on his cock. I looked over at Angels, "Strip girl!"

"What, totally?"

"You'll get your dress dirty on that bench, better to be naked."

I looked at him as I opened the condom, "Pay the girl and then you can have twenty minutes of her valuable time!"

I watched the money change hands as I rolled the condom down to his balls.

I moved to the edge of the bushes and looked out, I could see that there was no one in a hundred yards and I heard Angela gasp and looked at her, he was on top of her and he was fucking her hard, no love, just pounded his meat into her cunt. He spent the full twenty minutes fucking her and climaxed just before I told him that his time was up.

Page 66

I tied the condom and put it with the first one in the paper bag that the condoms I'd bought had come in.

Angela dressed herself, "I can't see the point of the bra and knickers if I have to take them off every time!"

I smiled at her, then I pulled my knickers down, "What do you see?"

"Nothing, your pussy is bare."

"Exactly, men can see your underwear through your petticoat, they can see that you have style, it's like an advertising board. Anyway, what did you think to your first trick?"

"It was a bit impersonal, he didn't even want to kiss me, it was more like work than love!"

"Well, you got there very quick, you earned thirty quid for twenty minutes work, instead of thirty quid for three hours work and the government won't take twenty percent off you in tax. So it is just like work only more profitable, you have to do what men want, when they want, how they want...you just adapt the price to reflect how disgusting the act is!"

We walked up to the road, within seconds we were approached again by a man, he actually wanted anal so I took him back into the cemetery and Angela watched as he took thirty minutes to finish off in his condom. He pulled out and zipped up, he turned to Angela, "Fifty enough darling?"

Angela held out her hand and took the money without saying a word.

I now had three used condoms in my brown paper bag. Angela offered me the money, "No, you keep it, you need it more than me!"

"Will Ron expect to use my bum if I become his employee and tenant?"

I nodded my head, "Perhaps I need to try it that way...if a man with a small enough cock wants anal!"

"You can have all the small men!"

We stopped out until all 20 condoms were used up, I got a lot of practice at anal sex, Angela had two men up her bum and she also gave one a blow job, I let her keep all of the money we'd made, it was over a month's wage for her, she wouldn't go hungry any time soon!

We arrived back at our village just as the street lights turned off, the only movement on the streets were the people walking their dogs. I pulled up onto Angela's drive and put the Land Rover's headlights onto high beam so she could see her way to her front door and help her see her lock. I was just about to reverse when I saw Angela scoop a letter off of her front door step, she shook the letter in my direction, "From my landlord, I've got fourteen days to vacate!"

"I'll talk to you tomorrow!"

I reversed off her drive and headed home, I could have parked outside my house and taken the Land Rover back in the morning but I decided to see if Ron was still up so I took the Land Rover back to the farm. I left the keys above the sun visor where they usually lived and walked towards the farmhouse kitchen door.

Ron opened the door when I was still about six feet from it, his CCTV cameras had announced my approach. Ron scooped me into his arms and kissed me passionately and after the kiss he pushed me away from him and looked me over, he grinned at me and then he looked serious, "You know you're welcome to come over here any time but why have you come to see me at eleven o'clock at night?"

"I've come to ask a favour...not for me, for one of my friends!"

"Okay, come inside, I'm always more inclined to do a favour if my cock is busy."

Ron took me through into his 'Den', I looked out the window, the telescope was still pointing down at my bedroom window and I could see the light was still on in my living room. Ron had several toys in his den, he had an ancient torture rack, not a bed rack, this one was a standing rack and as I said, "You remember my friend Angela, she had Poppy thirteen years ago..." Ron was positioning me in front of his rack, he'd slipped my wrists into two leather loops and pulled my knickers down and off. He was just slipping a leather loop around my left ankle and he stopped.

"Yes, I remember her, I made her a serious business proposition and she slapped my face and threw me out."

He finished strapping my left ankle into the left side of the rack and pulled my right foot over to the right corner of the frame and strapped it in as well.

"So, what is it you wanted to ask me about your friend Angela?"

Ron pressed his foot down on a ratchet bar at the bottom of the rack causing the wrist straps to tighten, straining my arms against my fixed ankles, Ron stepped in behind me and he forced his cock into my bum.

Page 68

"Well, She's just been made redundant and her right to reside depends on her being in full time employment..." Ron was well into his stride fucking my bum when his phone burbled, he looked at its screen, he tripped the ratchet release on the rack and stepped away from me. My hands and feet were released, I slipped my wrists out of their leather straps and I turned my back on the rack, my feet were still in the leather restraints but the string was so loose that I managed to close my legs. June walked in, she looked surprised to see me standing just in front of Ron's antique toy.

June kissed Ron, "Evening Vicky, you're out late."

"Just dropped the Land Rover off and needed to ask Ron a favour."

June turned to Ron, "I'm going up to bed, I've got to be up at six o'clock to catch the seven o'clock train into London, will you be able to drop me off or should I drive myself to the station?"

Ron thought for a moment, "I could get Paul to milk the cows for me in the morning, then I'll be able to drop you off."

"Don't bother with that, my ticket includes parking at the station, I'll drive myself in..." June then turned to me again, I was very much conscious that all she had to do was look down at my feet and she'd see that I was attached to her husband's torture rack. "...don't stand too close to Ron's toys my dear, he can be a pain in the arse when he gets you onto his toys!"

June kissed Ron good night and she left the room. Ron went to his PC, he'd been sent an automated report from his CCTV equipment that there had been movement outside his den's door. Ron turned that alarm off and we watched as June walked through the house to her own bedroom. As soon as she closed her bedroom door Ron refocused the alarm to report movement in the corridor outside June's bedroom. He turned to face me and smiled, he gestured for me to face the rack again. I reached my arms up to the wrist straps again but Ron didn't loop the leather around my wrists straight away, he pulled my dress and bra off first so that I was totally naked.

Because I'd pulled so much rope through with my feet so that I could turn my back on the rack it took several pumps with the foot bar to haul the rope back into the frame before I was being stretched out again and Ron's cock was still up my bum. "Where had you got to telling me about your friend?"

"Angela needs a job and a place to live, she was wondering if your offer was still open!"

"I made that offer when she was a young woman, a new mother, when she was desperate enough to have done anything...she's a lot older now, more set in her ways...she won't be a good business prospect for me now."

"I told her that, I told her that she'd have to be willing to do anything and everything that you told her to do. I took her into Kettering earlier tonight and taught her how to look after men on London Road, she was willing to do anything...in fact, by the end, she was really loving it by the end."

Page 69

"Did she look after any black men?"

"No, there were only white men about on London Road."

Ron went silent while he finished off grunting his orgasm out in me and as he pulled out, his flood of semen falling down my legs he said, "If she can make Suleiman happy...do something like you did in his shop the other day...then I'd be happy to make her the same offer as I did before."

"Do you have somewhere vacant in the village?"

"Paul's men are converting some of the old barns on the other side of the church into cottages; he can have one ready for occupation in a fortnight. I'll get Paul to pop an invitation for Suleiman to come to your house on Saturday, you can deliver it to SBS in Market Harborough tomorrow afternoon, you can take Angela with you, see how she performs."

"Erm Ron, my arms are starting to hurt, can you let me down please?"

Ron grinned at me, he pressed the foot release and handed me some tissues to clean myself up.

I didn't bother putting my bra back on, just pulled my chemise back on and I walked home in total darkness.

I went in through the front door, Johnny smiled at me, "I was getting a little worried, I thought my dad might keep you all night."

I grinned, "I had to do some hard negotiating to get Angela a chance at an offer for a job and a cottage from your dad."

"What conditions did he put on you?"

"I've got to talk Angela into having sex with Suleiman at SBS and putting on a show for his plumbers to get him sales on his new shower."

"Will you be expected to let Suleiman fuck you as well?"

I blushed a little, "Would that be a problem?"

"Not really but I'd love to be there to watch if he's going to fuck you!"

"You could drive us over there if you're not busy."

"I'll have to see what I've got on, if I can get free I'll definitely take you over there."

We went up to bed hand in hand, I heard voices from Sarah's bedroom, I knocked on the door and opened it, Dawn and Poppy were sitting on Sarah's bed talking and playing with makeup.

Page 70

"It's almost midnight girls, you all have to be up in time for school and Sarah, you will still have your chores to do before school."

I got a chorus of "Sorry mummy!" even Poppy called me mummy instead of Vicky or Mrs Clarke.

Johnny didn't actually fuck me this time, he just explored my body and he asked me to masturbate for him while he watched. His cock was sore from all the fucking he'd been doing in the past few days. I started out with my fingers in my pussy, digging in deep as well as massaging my labia and clit. "Does that look nice?"

Johnny grinned and nodded his head, "Would you use a cucumber if I can find one?"

I nodded my head. Johnny ran through the house in the nude, down to the kitchen and back in two minutes, "It was in the fridge so it'll be a little cold."

I took the cucumber and I did the trick I'd done for Angela earlier deep throating it to warm it up a little before I pushed it up my cunt. Johnny loved the cucumber show and after I'd got myself off with the vegetable in my cunt Johnny took over and he used it in my arse for a few minutes before he left me to go to his own bedroom. My parting comment was, "Don't put the cucumber back in the fridge, take it straight out to the compost heap.

I sent the girls off to school looking very tired; Angela came round just after the girls left for school and I told her about Ron's plan for her, Paul came round with an official invitation for Suleiman at ten o'clock, I offered him a coffee and sex with Angela while I made the coffee.

Angela had a shocked look on her face but I wiped it off with, "You'd better get used to being given to men as a sex toy to play with or Ron won't be your landlord for very long!"

Paul took Angela to the bedroom that Simon had used for two nights...or rather to store his clothes in for two nights because he actually spent more time in my bedroom then the room he was supposed to be sleeping in.

I finished making the coffee and took it up to the bedroom, I sat and watched as Paul fucked Angela, it was almost as much fun watching people fucking as it was taking part. After thirty minutes Johnny rushed into the room, he expected it to be me under Paul being screwed, he was surprised to see me sitting watching his brother fucking Angela.

"Hi darling, Just popped in to tell you that I'm running a digger over to Bedford to start clearing the new building site so I won't be able to take you to Kettering."

I got a quick kiss and Johnny dropped his mobile phone and its screen mount in my lap, "If you do get to play in Kettering, just stick the mount's sucker onto any shiny surface and set the camera to record so I can watch it later please."

Page 71

I left Paul finishing off in Angela and went to make a snack lunch for the three of us, in the kitchen as we ate I said, "Hey Paul, I didn't know that Clark Construction had got hold of Glebe Farm!"