Stranger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said that we had?"

"Your dad said that your crew was working on barn conversions over there, turning them into cottages."

Paul smiled, "I should tell dad that pillow talk can be dangerous and costly. No one knows what we're doing, especially my mother!"

"Why can't June find out about it?"

"Because Glebe Farm was part of her church, if she found out that dad bought it she'd insist on turning it into a museum or something and she'd certainly have something to say about his plans for the tenants."

I looked at Angela, "If you've finished your lunch you should go and take a shower Angie darling!"

Angela had turned from a self reliant working mother and single parent into a compliant puppy just from being made redundant and homeless, she seemed almost eager to do whatever I told her to do, at least that would make it easier when we got to SBS later and I told her to have sex with Suleiman and then to walk out in front of a shop full of men in the nude to take a shower.

I heard the water start to run in the shower room and turned back to Paul, "So...what has Ron got planned for the new cottages at Glebe Farm?"

"Well, were going to run a new access road into the courtyard from Brook Lane, the cottages will look like they just have access from Church Street, there will be an automatic gate into the courtyard, we'll give people tickets that will open the gate so they can drive straight in, once the gate closes, no one will see what goes on in the court yard."

"And what will go on in the court yard?"

"Dad's going to rent the cottages out to prostitutes and they'll do business with their customers from the back and at the front all will look totally respectable."

"Your father was going to offer Angela one of those cottages!"

"I know, I've been down there and told my crew to concentrate on making cottage number one ready as soon as possible. Angela will be our first whore in residence at Glebe Cottages."

Page 72

Well, I guess that the job that Ron was going to offer to Angela wasn't office or farm work but prostitution...that would teach her for slapping his face twelve years ago. I knew that Angela would take to prostitution like a duck to water, she'd taken to street walking the evening before and had sex in the open air with thirteen men in total for cash. She might have a problem with Poppy living with her in what would amount to one big brothel but I was sure that she'd get over that little hill when faced with the prospect of the alternative, the sink estate in Wellingborough, she'd be happy to do whatever she was told to do.

We both dressed in our street walker's uniform, the petticoats that we'd worn for just a few hours the day before, this time I wore a black bra and panty set and Angela had lilac. We walked to the farm together, I could see Ron up at the top meadow, he was with the vet checking the cows, routine blood tests for tuberculosis and any other reportable diseases. I took the Land Rover Safari and drove to Market Harborough.

I couldn't park in SBS's car park, it was jammed full of plumbers vans so I parked in a side road opposite and we walked in. I took Angela straight into Suleiman's office and Martin put out a tannoy call, "Mr Suleiman, phone call in your office!"

Suleiman knew there was no phone call, the bell was so loud that I could almost wake the dead but he left the group of plumbers he was talking to and headed back for his office. I closed the blinds on the main wall the way that Suleiman had done two days earlier for me...and just the way that Suleiman had done, I left the blinds out to the cash desk area open.

Angela almost jumped out of her skin when the huge black man walked into the office. She looked like she felt threatened, Suleiman looked at her and then to me, "Hi Victoria, How's your pussy today?"

"Fine thanks but starting to feel a little prickly, I don't think that shaving suits me, my hair grows too fast."

"Let me see!"

I looked into Angela's eyes as I pulled my chemise off over my head and then I pulled my knickers off, I smiled at Angela and then looked back to Suleiman before pulling my bra off. I stood with my legs wide open so that Suleiman could feel my pubic mound. "You need to get Johnny to shave you or get him to pay for laser removal treatment, it'll get rid of the hairs for longer and when they grow back they come softer and finer, just blast them every six months or so."

Suleiman plastered my lower body with shaving foam and used his cut-throat razor to shave off the micro stubble that he could feel peeping through the skin. After he cleaned my pussy of the last dregs of foam from my cunt and looked like he was about to fuck me while Angela just stood there watching I looked over at her, "Would you like a quick shave before your shower Angie?"

Her whole body jerked, I could see a no coming over her face but I hardened my expression, her body jolted again, "Erm...yes, I've never thought about it before but you look so good all clean like that..."

Page 73

I butted in, "And having less body hair keeps you cooler and less sweaty in the summer and less susceptible to catching crab lice from lovers."

I smiled at her and she started to pull her knickers off, "You may as well take everything off, you'll need to be naked for your shower in thirty minutes!"

Angela stripped naked and I set up Johnny's phone, pointed it at Angela and Suleiman and set it recording. While Suleiman shaved Angela to within an inch of her life I was on my knees, sucking his cock and making a meal of it for the camera.

"There, all clean!"

I looked up, I was eye to eye with Angela's bare cunt, I wiped my mouth clean of my excess saliva and looked into Suleiman's eyes, "So, which bare cunt do you want to shag, hers or mine?"

"I've dipped my cock in your honey pot Vicky darling, I'll try your friend this time."

I wasn't looking in Angela's direction but I could sense the fear as her body jolted at his choice. Before she could stop me I had her legs over the arms of his leather chair and I was pulling his cock away from his stomach and aiming it at Angela's cunt.

Martin walked in with a tray of coffee again like he had done a few days earlier, this time, instead of sucking his cock and having him blow his load all over my tits, I bent over the desk and offered him his choice of my bum or my vagina.

We all fucked for thirty minutes, Angela got into it with Suleiman, she started to enjoy the fullness of his massive cock and just as I had done a few days earlier, she was doing all of the work by the end of her time with him.

Martin brought in two bath towels, I'd planned on Angela performing the shower demonstration on her own, it was only a standard nine hundred millimetre square shower cubicle so a tight squeeze for two busty women like me and Angela but Suleiman wanted us both in the demonstration.

I posed Angela at the door to Suleiman's office, we were both naked, wearing just our spike heeled shoes and our towels were hooked over our right shoulders by one finger and we walked slowly through forty men, news of Suleiman's first shower demonstration had spread and there were plumbers from Leicester, Northampton, Coventry and Milton Keynes.

The shower was so tight that Angela and I had to wash each other rather than washing ourselves. Angela was actually turned on by so many men watching us in the nude rubbing soap over each other's bodies, she got so carried away that she actually turned a shower demonstration into a lesbian sex show and I just followed her lead. Our twenty minute water supply ran out and left us soapy and gasping for air, we continued playing for another ten minutes.

Page 74

Once out of the shower and drying ourselves, Angela moved in closer to the plumbers so that they could all get a grab of her body.

I looked around the room at the men and spotted Suleiman holding Johnny's phone, it was still in the car mount that I'd put it in to film me sucking Suleiman's cock and then Suleiman fucking Angela. I'd turned the phone off before the shower and Suleiman had obviously turned it back on to film the shower scene for Johnny.

We walked back to the office still naked so that as many men could get a feel as wanted to. In the office Suleiman asked if Angela would be at our dinner party on Saturday evening. "No, she has a daughter to look after!"

Angie seemed to panic, she couldn't get her words out fast enough, "My mum can come over and look after Poppy on Saturday night if you need me to help out at a dinner party!"

Suleiman grinned at her eagerness, he'd seen it a thousand times before, a white woman intimidated by his size and once she felt hi cock in her delivering her pleasure she was desperate to do it all over again as soon as possible.

"Good, good, it would have been a little awkward having a party with three men and just one woman!"

I drove the Land Rover back to the farm and parked it up with the keys over the sun visor as usual, Ron was at his back door as Angela and I walked away from the car. We were invited in for a coffee and taken into the den, "Vicky told me that you needed a job and a house in a hurry Angela!"

"She's right, I'm desperate."

"Strip off for me Angela!"

I watched her reaction closely, I'd trained her well, she didn't bat an eyelid, she just stripped off as she'd been told to do. Angela stood there totally naked. Ron introduced her to his rack, he tied her onto it and he fucked her from her cunt to her arse over and over again and when he was finished he just left her stretched out on the rack while he made another cup of coffee.

I was very impressed with Angela, she just took it all in her stride, she didn't complain about being left stretched out on the rack for an hour and totally ignored. Ron let her down and she was told to get dressed. We walked together to Glebe Farm and on to the cottages that were being ripped out of the belly of the old farm's cow sheds and barns. The workers were still there, all of them were working on the first cottage in the new string of five conversions.

"This could be your new house in two weeks time, but first, all of these gentlemen are working extra hard to get the house ready for you and I think that you should offer all of them sex to thank them for all their hard work!"

Page 75

I gave Angela a sideways look, she did make a little reaction to Ron's command but she steadied herself, she looked around at all the mess in what would be the living room in a few days time, "Where should I do it?"

"Right here, we can all enjoy the show while you look after them all."

It was a little frustrating for me, Angela was having all the sex and I was just standing there watching her. Angie stripped off again and just lay in the dirt and let eight men screw her in any way that they wanted while Ron stood there watching the screen on Johnny's phone. Watching Suleiman screwing Angela after I'd sucked his cock for him.

"That Suleiman's a magnificent stallion of a man isn't he Vicky!"

"He certainly is Ron!"

Angela got her deal, Ron was impressed with the way that Angela had taken to Suleiman's cock and the fact that she had done everything she'd been told to do without complaint or question...well, other than where!"

I left Angela talking to the site foreman about room colours and floor coverings. I left by the courtyard, the wall and gateway out to the new road that was being laid, well, driveway rather than road, it wouldn't be tarmacked, it was just going to be gravel. The massive electrically powered gates were there, leaning against one of the walls and the wiring was all laid in to the controller that was positioned on a post eight foot away from the outer face of the gateway to open the gate for the customers. It had been specked as a paper ticket collector that would need to be emptied regularly but between ordering and delivery the system had been changed and now, a number could be sent to a mobile phone and the customer could be sent his number by phone and simply holding the phone close to the controller would open the gates to let the car in.

I looked all around the courtyard, five cottages built into the old barns and the farm house was being converted into ten flats...to me that meant that there should be between fifteen and thirty parking spaces, there was enough room for between fifty and sixty cars but none of them were for the people living in Glebe court. The tenants would approach their properties from Church Street and Ron's staff would be laying out parking spaces for everyone between Church Street and the old farm house.

I walked home alone and when I got there, the house was in mayhem as my daughters were running around getting things ready for their special trip to London, The Nutcracker at Covent Garden in the afternoon. Dinner in a posh London Restaurant and then on to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre and finish the evening off at a posh hotel. Because of the special nature of the day the girls had planned to take their three best outfits and every scrap of makeup they could find, theirs or mine, didn't matter in the frenzy of packing.

Page 76

I saved the film that had been taken at SBS in Market Harborough until the girls were in bed and they went to bed without being told to go up but then they had been talking with Poppy until midnight the day before.

I went up to collect the girl's dirty clothes and make sure that they were both in their own rooms and in their own beds. I took the opportunity to get changed into my nighty, a black see through number. Johnny was sitting on the sofa drinking a brandy when I got back downstairs with my arms full of dirty clothes. I started the washing machine running, I planned to get two full washes done before bed, one lot would be dried in the tumble drier and the second would dry overnight while we were in bed.

I joined Johnny on the sofa, I threw the film from Johnny's mobile phone onto the TV through the Wi-Fi router so that Johnny could watch me sucking Suleiman's massive cock as he shaved Angie's cunt.

Johnny got so excited that I ended up sucking his cock for him while he watched the film. I felt his cock jump as a powerful spasm ran through his body, the film had just reached the point that I asked Suleiman if he wanted to shag me or Angela. Johnny sounded disappointed when Suleiman chose Angie over me but he soon got into his stride again as he watched her taking over the fucking action from Suleiman.

"She's definitely changed a lot in twenty-four hours, when I fucked her yesterday she just lay there, she seemed to think that it was the man's job to do all the work and she didn't seem to know what to do when she had an orgasm, it shocked her when she reached it."

I pulled my mouth off of his cock, "Well, she's probably never had an orgasm from a man before, I think she'd only been to bed with five men in her life before yesterday and most men aren't as good as they think they are in bed."

I returned to sucking his cock just before the film ended and Angie's desperation to come to our dinner party on Saturday really came through in the film more than it did in real life because the camera was focussed on her and you could see the desperation on her face.

The film ended and the TV screen changed to the view of Johnny's telephone's menu page, "Is that it, shall we go to bed? Will the girls be asleep yet?"

We could...they probably won't be asleep yet...but Suleiman made a film for you of his own if you'd like to see that before we go up."

Johnny grinned at me as I showed him the film of me and Angela walking through a crowded shop full of 'Hairy arsed' plumbers. I was sucking his cock by the time the shower was turned on and we started out washing each other under the cascading water. When we started making love to each other Johnny blew his load in my mouth, it was a struggle to swallow it all down as he had such a huge store of semen in his balls and he exploded with such urgency.

Page 77

Johnny went flaccid and I sat up to watch the rest of the film with him, by the time the water ran out and we were forced to leave the cubicle, Johnny's cock was starting to stiffen again and as we dried ourselves while twenty or more men were grabbing at our bodies, Johnny was fully erect again.

I turned the TV off and pulled Johnny up to bed, I forced him onto his bank on my bed and climbed on top of him, I sat on his cock and I started to ride his erection, we were in bed at ten o'clock and I played 'Cow-girl' until midnight. I rolled off of him gasping from my millionth orgasm on his cock in two hours. "Want to use my arse to cum in before you go to bed darling?"

He said nothing, he just slapped my buttocks hard and mounted me as I lay on my stomach. Johnny fucked me hard for fifteen minutes before he climaxed. He rolled off of me gasping as he'd put a hell of a lot of effort into making himself cum. I went to my en suite bathroom and emptied his cum from my bum, I showered and turned the light out, Johnny was asleep on my bed so I climbed in with him carefully, turned the light out and for the first time in my life, I fell asleep with a man in my bed.

Sarah ran into my bedroom at five thirty, "Mummy...mummy..."

Sarah stopped in her tracks, I opened my eyes, Johnny and I were both sleeping in the nude and we were both uncovered, I flicked the duvet over Johnny but didn't bother covering myself.

Sarah was shocked, this was the first time she'd ever seen her father in bed with me and that had shocked her more than seeing her father's naked back as he slept. Covering Johnny had woken him, he rolled over and kissed me, "You have a lie in, I'll get the girl's their breakfast and take them over to my mother, I'll probably run them into town to the train station as well."

I fell back to sleep the instant my bedroom door closed, I was still lying on my bed uncovered and totally naked, my curtains were still wide open as they had been all week and at around nine o'clock in the morning I was woken to the sound of squeaking from the direction of my bedroom window. I opened my eyes, Tom the window cleaner was standing on his ladder, he was slowly washing my bedroom window as he looked at my naked body. I rolled out of bed and walked over to the window, I opened it, Tom was totally speechless because I hadn't rushed to cover my nakedness, more than that, I'd walked even closer to him and opened the window.

"Morning Tom, five pounds as usual...or would you rather 'Payment in kind' this week?"

Tom had to stop himself falling off his ladder and he started to drool, "I never turn the offer of fun down Mrs Clarke..." Tom looked over at Ron's house nervously, "...Aren't you worried about your in-laws seeing you like that with me here?"

"June's on her way to London with my kids for the day and Ron won't mind...just so long as I don't close the curtains or turn the lights off!"

Tom laughed, he thought that I was joking.

Page 78

"Coffee before we start Tom?"

He laughed nervously again, "Please...I'll be another ten minutes on the windows."

"Okay, come round the back when you're done."

Tom suddenly shifted up a gear, from the slow laconic strokes he'd been using while he was looking at my naked body as I lay sleeping to a high speed window washing machine.

I made a pot of coffee and some toast for my breakfast. I was still totally naked when Tom knocked on the kitchen door, "It's open, come in!"

Tom propped his ladder against the back wall and put his empty bucket down on the path, he was licking his lips as he walked in the kitchen, seeing me still naked led him to the conclusion that I hadn't been joking about the offer of sex.

Tom was staring at my naked body as he wiped his feet on the doormat and then suddenly, out of the blue, there was a hand, it slapped Tom on the shoulder, "Morning Tom, window washing time again?"