Stranger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom turned from excited puppy into a crestfallen old dog...the hand that had slapped his back was attached to the wrist of Johnny's right arm. "Oh...oh hi Mr Clarke...just finished the windows and Mrs Clarke offered me a coffee."

Tom was about to step back out of the kitchen because Johnny had turned up. I looked over, smiled at Johnny, "Darling, if you haven't got a five pound note I'm going to have to pay Tom with my body this week!"

Tom looked shocked at my comment. Johnny dipped his hand in his pocket, "Here Tom, here's the fiver for the windows but you can still have thirty minutes in bed with Vicky if you like."

Tom almost swooned, he was in his fifties and, typical of window cleaners the country over, he was always looking for any opportunities to see sights he should have seen and was ever hopeful of getting some 'Spare' one day on his round but Johnny's comment had almost sent him into a swoon.

I picked up two coffees. "This way Tom...if you want me!"

Tom was actually very fit for a man of his age, he worked long hard days, walking long distances, carrying a heavy ladder and a bucket of water around all day...all that climbing and washing meant that his leg muscles and his arms were well toned.

He looked uncertainly at Johnny, Johnny gestured for Tom to follow me.

Page 79

I took Tom to my bedroom and I kissed him as I rubbed my hand over the front of his trousers, I kissed around to his ear and I whispered, "Do you prefer oral, anal or missionary sex?"

"Fucking hell Mrs Clarke, I almost cum my cocoa then!"

"Well then, shall I start off with my mouth and see where we go from there?"

"My wife would never suck me cock, no matter how much I begged her to!"

I was kneeling on the bedroom floor with my mouth around Tom's cock, I'd pulled his trousers and under pants down and was trying to get them off of his feet when Johnny walked in my room, "I forgot my phone, I think it's on the floor on the other side of my bed...don't let me stop you Tom, I'll be out of your way in a second."

I stopped Tom short of his orgasm, I guessed that at his age he wouldn't recycle very quickly. I got him naked and on the bed on his back, I did five minutes of cow-girl and then rolled us into missionary and after ten minutes I said, "You want to finish off in my cunt Tom or would you like to use my bum." Tom went from zero to hero, he'd splashed down in my cunt just from the offer of anal sex!"

I spent the afternoon getting ready for the dinner party, Ron took Angela into Milton Keynes, he was going to buy her a posh frock for the dinner party. I'd gone through my wardrobe, pulled out all of my formal dresses. Johnny had actually picked out every one of those dresses, they were all quite sexy looking but not very revealing.

Johnny walked in my room, "You don't look happy!"

I'm not, nothing here is sexy enough for tonight, I might just have to wear my chemise again and Suleiman has already seen that outfit twice...it won't be at all special."

"Are you a size bigger than Angela?"

"I am."

Johnny flipped his phone on, auto dial one! "Hi dad, have you found something sexy for Angela to wear tonight?"

I heard the "Yes, very sexy...very revealing!"

"Can you pick up something similar for Vicky while you're there, one size bigger than Angela wears!"

Johnny looked at me, "Would you prefer black, white or red?"

"What colour is Angela wearing?"

Page 80

Johnny listened to his dad for a moment, "Black to go with her dark hair!"

"Then I'll have the red to go with my hair!"

"Got that dad, the red!"

I'd planned a simple meal, garlic mushrooms for starter, butterflied chicken breast lightly grilled with side salad and profiteroles in chocolate sauce and Chantilly cream for dessert. Lots of protein and little stodge! Fuel to feed the sex but not to overtire the eater.

I was in the shower when Angela turned up with two dresses in hanging bags.

I dried myself and eagerly open the hanging bag. Fire engine red, a choker collar, two inches wide and made of a double thickness of the dress material with two pearl buttons to fasten the back of the choker. There was a teardrop cut out in the front that would round out just below my naval and at the back, a similar opening that went even lower, ir would show the start of my bum's valley.

Long sleeves with cuffs the same as the choker collar, again, the cuffs were fastened with two pearl buttons and from the buttons to the top of the sleeve the material was slashed. I was wrong to call it a dress, at first I hadn't noticed that the dress was actually a jump suit and the legs were, like the sleeves, cuffed at the bottom with two small pearl buttons again and again there was a slash up the outside of the legs to the hips.

The jump suit was more slash than material. And the material was hardly that, it was the thinnest Indian cotton I'd ever seen, it looked more like crepe paper than dress material. Ron had supplied shoes to match the outfits, mine were red and Angela's were black. Six inch spike heeled ankle boots.

Suleiman was very impressed when Angela and I greeted him at the front door, we both went out into the street to meet him at his car causing an elderly neighbour out walking his dog to almost have a heart attack.

I'd laid the table out with three seats on one side and two on the other, Paul and Johnny were on one side and Suleiman was in the middle of the three seats with Angela and I on either side of him. we had a little wine with the meal and good conversation, Johnny and Paul offered to wash the pots and clear everything up while Angie, me and Suleiman went through to the living room to drink coffee.

I'd closed the living room curtains for the first time in a week before the three of us sat on the sofa opposite the window. Angela and I took it in turns to kiss Suleiman as he rubbed our bodies through the slashes in our jump suits.

When Johnny and Paul joined us, Johnny sat on the easy chair to my right and Paul on the easy chair to Angela's left, our knees were almost touching we were sitting so close together. Suleiman was rubbing my back through the open teardrop cut out at the back with his right hand and doing the same to Angela with his left. Paul and Johnny were watching every move his arms made.

Page 81

The boys were discussing business, trying to get a good deal on enough 'Carlton Yellow' bricks to build a small housing development in Lavendon, a small village near to Carlton where the bricks were made. I felt Suleiman's hand slip up to my neck, I felt him fiddling with the little buttons holding the choker closed, I looked to my left and saw that Suleiman was doing the same to Angela.

It took Suleiman only a few seconds to have my collar buttons open and Suleiman had started stroking my neck and back again but he wasn't doing it to rum my skin and turn me on more, he was easing the yolk of my jump suit off of my shoulders, I looked at Johnny, he was already had from watching the massive black man stroking my body.

I took my left hand off of Suleiman's thigh and opened the buttons at my wrists. I saw Suleiman smile at Johnny's reaction now that my jump suit was slipping down my arms, slowly exposing my breasts, I lifted my right leg and placed it on Johnny's lap, he got the message and twisted the two little pearl buttons out of their holes, I pulled my leg off his lap and replaced it with my left leg so that Johnny could unfasten those buttons too. I saw that Paul was doing the same thing for Angela as Johnny had just done for me.

I stood up and my jump suit fell to the floor, I just stepped out of my jump suit, "I think I need a lie down in my bedroom, anyone else feel the need?"

Suleiman stood up and helped Angela to stand as well, her black jump suit slipped to the floor the way mine had just done. We were both naked, each holding one of Suleiman's hands as we walked to the stairs. While I'd been cooking dinner Johnny and his brother had been altering things in my bedroom a little, my large wardrobe had been moved out of my room and the double bed from one of the guest bedrooms and moved into mine, I now had a bed that was twelve feet wide by six feet long.

Before I turned my bedroom light on I saw Ron on his veranda watching for my bedroom light to come on so that Angela and I stripped Suleiman until he was as naked as we were. Johnny and Paul turned up in the bedroom just as we pulled Suleiman's underpants down, the three of us tumbled onto my bed, I'd already seen Johnny and Paul arrive at my open door as I climbed onto my bed, Suleiman followed me and Angie followed him.

Paul and Johnny stripped themselves in the bedroom doorway. Angela and I took turns in sucking Suleiman's cock. We did four rotations and while Angela was making her fourth oral attack on his cock I built my little pillow platform and readied myself to take his monster cock in my throat as deely as I could.

I felt pain, I coughed and choked but I remembered the drill and relaxed as much as I could and started swallowing, it took a full five minutes but I managed to get my nose pressed deep into his scrotum and my bottom lip against his smoothly shaved pubic mound.

Page 82

I felt a sudden wetness on my breasts, Johnny was at my side, Angela was rubbing his cock while Paul was fucking her, seeing my throat expanding with Suleiman's thick cock had been enough to blow my husband's balls.

I eased myself off of Suleiman's cock and asked if Angela would like to try it but she declined, "I think I need more practice first!"

Because I'd taken Suleiman's cock in my throat he fucked me first and although my husband had just climaxed all over my tits he was instantly hard seeing the black body covering my alabaster skin. I'd fucked Suleiman once in the girl on top position while he sat in his office chair but having his weight on top of me, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my body was a fish of a different colour. I actually passed out on a wave of pleasure.

I woke ten minutes later to see Suleiman fucking Angela, Johnny was cradling my body in his arms, rocking me back and forth as he watched the action. Suleiman climaxed in Angela's body and we all took a break, I made coffee and we watched a blue film and as we watched the film the chat between the three men turned to bricks, Suleiman was in such a good mood that he said that Paul could have his entire stock of Carlton Yellow bricks at the price he'd paid for them five years earlier. That was three hundred pounds a canch and Suleiman had two hundred canches of them.

Suleiman had tied up sixty thousand pounds of his capitol for five years expecting to double that amount of money in around ten years and now he'd just given away all that profit because of a fuck with me and Angela.

"Suleiman, didn't you agree with Ron that you'd give him an extra five percent discount on everything he buys for the next sixty days if I could take your monster cock up my arse within a week of my first try at anal sex?"

"Yes I did!"

"Want to give it a try now if you've regained your strength?"

Suleiman grinned at me, "Why not?"

I leaned over the arm of the seat that Johnny was sitting in and started sucking his cock while Suleiman stepped in behind me, "Do you want some lubrication?"

I pulled my mouth off of Johnny's cock, "No, just try it without!"

I returned to sucking Johnny as Suleiman lined his cock up with my bum, he struggled to get it in my bum and was about to give up, I stopped sucking again, "Come on Suleiman, think of the disgrace if you can't get it up, word might get out!"

I'd made Suleiman mad at me now, he pushed extra hard, I felt a lot of pain and I cryed out in pain but I eventually managed to take it, I took it all long enough for Suleiman to shoot spunk up my bum.

Page 83

I took him into the bathroom, we washed together in the shower and I made sure his cock was very clean. After drying each other we returned to see Paul and Johnny doubling up on Angela, Paul up her bum and Johnny in her cunt. Suleiman rushed over to join in and he pushed his cock into Angela's mouth.

I just sat drinking coffee watching the three men fucking Angie.

It had just turned midnight when we all marched up to my bedroom and my extra wide bed, we all climbed into bed together and we slept...or rather, slept in shifts, all night long, either one or other of us was being fucked by one of the three men. In the morning I did a cooked breakfast, I sat on Suleiman's cock as we ate, he said, "You know that fucking your arse last night cost me three thousand pounds...but you were worth it...The End

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranger Pt. 02 Previous Part
Stranger Series Info

Similar Stories

On the Loveseat Ch. 01 Mother and son watch a movie together.in Incest/Taboo
My Mom - My Lover Ch. 01 Brady takes control of his mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Naked Submissive Mother Sexually insatiable Mom lets her Son play too.in Incest/Taboo
Accidental Nympho Mom Frequency waves has mother crazy for son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
Surprised! Ch. 01 Mom and Aunt's secret is discovered.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories