Stranger Things Happen at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No man has touched my breasts in a long time," I told him.

He bent my head forward and lifted my breast to his mouth. His lips closed around my nipple and he sucked on it. I moaned audibly as he licked and teased my nipple with his tongue. He raked the hardened bud across his teeth and nibbled it, which brought forth another moan, from me. He repeated the process on the other breast and I started shaking.

"Oh God, that feels so nice," I whispered.

He pushed me back onto the bed and kissed a trail from my breasts to my navel. He kissed my belly button and continued down. He undid the button and zip on my jeans and pulled them off.

He kissed the waistband of my white cotton, floral patterned panties and moved his mouth along the front of my underwear. I was crazy turned on and could feel my pussy becoming moist. He pushed the leg of my panties to one side. I was pretty sure that at that moment he would make some excuse and try to throw me out, because my pussy was quite hairy. But he leaned forward and kissed my open pussy, which made my body stiffen.

"I haven't let a man down there in ages," I whimpered.

"Don't worry," he said. "I won't hurt you or do anything you don't want me too."

Tentatively, he stuck out his tongue and licked along my slit towards my clitoris. I started moaning again and he licked his finger and slid it into my warm, slippery cleft. As he paid attention to my clit with his tongue, he slid two fingers in and out of my wet pussy.

My moans became louder and my breaths harder and faster. My whole body suddenly stiffened. My pussy gripped his fingers in a vice grip as I came. As I relaxed, he pulled my panties off and moved into a position where he was facing my pussy and his cock was almost in my face.

"If you're going to lie like that," I said. "Maybe you should get those off," pointing to his boxers.

He stripped completely and resumed his position.

And this is where we re-enter the story of how I came to be face to face with a huge erect cock.

"My, I've never seen one as big as this before!" I exclaimed. "Mind you, I've never had another one to compare it with."

As he resumed licking and sucking my pussy, I gripped his hard cock and enveloped it with my mouth. I felt him pull the delicate soft folds of my pussy wide apart and stick his tongue inside, licking my juices and playing with my clit.

My tongue played around the bulbous, purple head of his hard penis and I massaged his balls. Delicious slurping noises were emitting from me as I slid his cock back and forth between my lips. I sucked him in as far as I could, almost taking his shaft completely into my throat. Then I pulled him out and licked his head, sucking as much pre cum as I could.

I stopped sucking him and said, "Make love to me."

He climbed off, knelt on the bed between my legs and slid his thick, hard manhood into me, up to the hilt. He held my knees apart and began to move in and out of my warm, wet pussy. I thrashed from side to side as he fucked me harder and harder. My pussy muscles gripped his cock, massaging it, milking it for all it was worth. A tsunami of an orgasm washed over me and my body stiffened. As my warm, sticky juices washed over his cock and balls, this took him over the edge and he exploded inside of me, filling my pussy deep with his hot creamy semen.

Spent, sweaty and exhausted, he clambered onto the bed beside me.

I rolled onto him and put her head on his shoulder. As I kissed his chest, I said, "Not even my husband has made love to me like that. Have I been missing out on something?"

"I can't answer that," he replied. "It would seem that you have been without sex for some time."

I looked up at him and planted a kiss on his lips. "Can we do this again?"

"Well," he smiled. "I need to reload." He pointed to his cock and balls and smiled at me.

"Oh I've got a solution for that," I said.

I bent my head forward and slid down his body. I felt that lovely warmth again as I sucked his cock into my mouth and grabbed his balls. He wasn't completely deflated and so it wasn't long before I had him rock hard again.

I straddled him, just I had seen in the sex show earlier and knelt down. His cock disappeared into my pussy and I rocked back and forth. He held my bum cheeks and pulled them apart, sliding a finger over my anus.

"I don't want anything up there," I said with a stern look.

"Ok," he said, smiling. "Anal sex is off the menu."

I rode him hard for about fifteen minutes. Having only just come, I knew it would be sometime before he could come again. But this was about getting me off this time.

He fucked me the conventional way after I got tired from riding him and then I moved onto my hands and knees and asked him to fuck her doggy style. After he moved into position, behind me, I felt him sank balls deep into my soaking wet, warm pussy and began ramming me for all he was worth. I reached under herself and played with my clitoris. My body began to stiffen and again and I started to moan. My body erupted and as I came, I showered his cock and balls in pussy juice. I reached under myself again and gently played with his balls. That was it. He came in a torrent of semen that I didn't think he had in him. I felt his cock jerk several times and with every movement, a fresh gout of creamy hot semen washed against the walls of my pussy.

As he pulled out of me, a thick tendril of semen clung to the head of his iron hard cock.

It slid off and landed on the carpet. Semen bubbled and ran out of my cunt. I turned onto my back and raised my legs in the air.

A thick white river leaked out of my pussy hole and ran between the crack of my arse.

"Oo, that feels warm and gooey," I said with a smile.

I asked him if we could fuck again, but he was tired and spent and had nothing more to give me. I looked at his cock, glistening with a mixture of my juices and his come. I sat up, moved to the end of the bed and started to lick his cock clean. As I did, his cock hardened again.

I still wasn't satisfied.

We fucked twice more before I finally got dressed and left him in bed.

I never saw him again.

PART TWO: Barbara and Helen's Threesome

Helen had lost her husband some three years before this story starts.

In the beginning she had found it hard to come to terms with, but with my help and time, she moved on past the grief and started to live again.

She began dating, finding men around her age, which was 50. But they never seemed to get past the initial "cup of coffee" stage.

One day I asked her what her problem was but she said she couldn't tell me. So in order to discover what it was, I fixed her up with a male friend of mine with strict instructions that he call me afterwards and tell me how it went.

After the date, my phone rang and he told me that Helen was a nightmare to date because all she talked about was her dead husband.

"Oh Barbara, how the heck do you compete with a ghost?" he asked.

So I sat Helen down, over coffee and told her what she had to do. As I expected, she didn't like it.

"You need to find a common ground with the person you are dating and leave Guy's memory behind," I told her. "I'm pretty sure that he would be only to happy to see you happy again."

Mournfully, she nodded her head.

I could see that she was getting upset over this.

"Look," I said. "No one can ever replace what you had with Guy. You were married for 25 years. I wouldn't and no one else would expect you to erase something like that. But if you ever want to be happy again, you need to let go."

She agreed.

"What we need to do is to get away from here," I told her. "Just for a weekend. What do you think to that?"

Her mood brightened up a bit.

We decided that a short North Sea cruise would be ideal. I made all the arrangements and that weekend, we drove to Newcastle and boarded the ferry to Hamburg.

The trip over was a bit of blur for us. Helen decided to really let her hair down and we had a little too much to drink. I'd never seen her this way. I think getting away from home was just the thing she needed. This was the Helen I remember from our days before she married Guy. She danced with a lot of different men and when I asked her if she fancied any of them, she shook her head.

"They're only interested in one thing," she replied.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I asked her.

I knew that when Guy contracted prostate cancer, any action in that department would have ceased.

"It's been about two years," Helen answered.

"Bloody hell, Helen," I said, slurring my words a little. "You have grown cobwebs down there."

We laughed.

I had room to talk. Since my divorce, which was about eighteen months ago, I swore myself off men. I'd not had a cock inside of me since then. I kept myself happy with my vibrator, but men were a no go area. I was pretty sure, knowing how straight-laced Helen could be sometimes, that she would have considered owning something like a vibrator, sordid.

Around midnight and feeling that we could no longer function properly as human beings, we helped each other back to the cabin and passed out on our respective bunk beds.

The next day consisted of a bus tour around Hamburg and sightseeing.

Helen surprised numerous times that day. The first time was when she told me that she was disappointed that women weren't allowed to enter the infamous Herbertstrasse.

The second time came when, as we were leaving Hamburg harbour, she confided in me that she was as horny as hell and needed a good shag.

So our mission for the rest of the cruise was to find someone who could give Helen what she wanted.

We spent a couple of hours on deck, ogling men, trying to find a suitable suitor. But they were either too old, too drunk, too stupid, married or taken.

Dejected, we went to our cabin to rest up before getting ready for dinner.

At dinner, we continued our quest. But there was no one who seemed to satisfy Helen's criteria.

She said that someone younger than us was what she needed. She said he had to have kind eyes, a nice smile. Men with fake tans, overly white teeth, bulging muscles and heavily gelled up hair were off her list. She wanted someone who was slightly understated, but looked after himself. Someone who could make her feel secure just by saying hello.

It sounded like something you could only find in a Hollywood "rom-com". But I indulged her.

We left the restaurant and headed for the bars. The first bar we came too had a pianist playing. I looked at him and nudged Helen. She looked at me and smiled.

"He's the one," she beamed.

I told her that we had to play it cool and not to give too much away. I also told her to let me do the talking.

So we sat at the piano, quite close to the pianist and stayed there for the duration of the night. The only time we left our seats was when we either bought drinks or went to the ladies.

The pianist introduced himself as Chris. He looked to be in his mid thirties. His dark brown hair was cut in a spiky style which looked great on him. His eyes were a warm shade of brown. When he opened his mouth to sing, his voice was smooth like warm butter.

I actually found myself getting turned on just listening to him. But I didn't mention that to Helen.

We made contact with him by requesting songs, which he was only too happy to play for us. We sang along and joked with him and it seemed that he had taken a liking to us. Which made it all the more easier for me to play our final card.

Helen went to bathroom as he announced and played his final song.

As he was packing away his music, I leaned forward and asked if he liked cognac.

He said that he enjoyed a glass or two at Christmas.

"Would you care to join us ladies in our cabin for a night-cap?"

He said that he would love to, but that needed to visit his cabin first so that he could drop off his bag. I gave him our cabin number and he said he would see us in ten minutes.

Helen came back from the toilet and asked me where Chris had gone. I told her that he had gone to his cabin and would be meeting us at our cabin in ten minutes.

Giggling, we hurried to our cabin.

Helen was all a dither. She was worried that after so many years, she wouldn't remember what to do. I calmed her down and told her that it would all come back to her and to let him lead.

"Are you going to tell him why he has been asked here?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'll do that. Don't worry."

"I think I'll go to the bathroom, when you do that," she replied. "It'll be embarrassing enough."

Our conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door.

I opened the door and saw Chris standing there. He had changed his clothes into jeans and sweater and by the perfume assailing my nostrils, he had showered too.

"Sorry I'm a bit late," he apologised. "But I really needed a shower after playing. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said. "Please come in."

I stepped aside as he entered our cabin and closed the door behind him.

As I poured him a large cognac, he joked, "Are you trying to get me drunk, so you have your wicked way with me?"

Helen and I introduced ourselves and then Helen excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Chris and I sat down on my bed.

"I have something I need to confess to you," I said, rolling the cognac glass around in my hands. "There's a reason why we asked you here, not just for a drink."

His eyes narrowed for a second and then he smiled.

"Okay, shoot!" he said.

I explained to him about Helen and how hard it had been for her since her husband had died and that we really came on this cruise to get her laid.

He looked surprised.

"So far we have been rather unsuccessful in our endeavor," I continued. "But when we saw you, Helen couldn't take her eyes off you. I admit that I think you're a bit of a dish, myself. But this is for Helen, not me."

"So you're asking me if I will take your friend to bed and have sex with her," he summised.

Suddenly it sounded wrong and I was about to apologise and tell him to forget it. But he interrupted me.

"Actually I was hoping to take the both of you to bed."

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Helen walked out.

"Er, Helen," I said. "A moment of your time, if you will." I indicated to us leaving the cabin.

In the corridor, Helen asked, "What did he say? Is he willing?"

I calmly told her that he was hoping to have us both at the same time. I admitted to her that I knew this cruise was all about getting her laid, but in fact I hadn't a man in ages either.

"Would you mind sharing?" I asked, gingerly.

She thought for a moment and then surprised me a third time.

"Why not," she answered. "It might be fun."

After we walked back into the cabin, I informed Chris that we neither of us had ever done anything like this, but we were willing to give it a go.

"Neither have I," replied Chris. "I think it could be exciting and highly erotic."

He was sitting on one bunk and Helen and I were seated across from him, on the other bunk.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

Chris looked at me and thought for a moment.

"Have you got any playing cards?" he asked.

Helen reached into her handbag and pulled out a pack.

"I've been keeping a pack in my handbag in case we ended up in the bar with nothing to do."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked Chris.

"Have you ever played Strip Poker?"

Neither of us had, so Chris explained the rules to us, which of course included that the loser had to remove an item of clothing.

"So what happens when we're naked?" I asked. "Do we stop playing?"

Chris smiled.

"No," he replied. "That's when the game really starts to get interesting. The winner performs a sexual act on the person to their left."

Chris was on my left.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "This ought to be fun."

After playing for about a hour, it was obvious to all of us that none of us was any good at this game, because we were seated, crossed legged, on the floor of the cabin in our underwear.

I was wearing a matching bra and cotton panties, in black. My bra only just concealed my boobs, which were threatening to escape at any moment. I looked across at Helen who was wearing a matching bra and thong set in an ice cool blue color. The garments were made from lace and almost see-through and her full bush was clearly on show.

The cabin's air conditioning was set to cold and this had an obvious effect on our bodies. I could clearly see Helen's nipples standing proud inside her bra and mine too were poking through the material of my bra as well.

I took a long look at Chris, who sat cross legged in nothing but a pair of black, close fitting boxer shorts. It was easy to make out the shape and size of his manhood. I could feel myself salivating and my pussy started to tingle. I looked across and Helen and I could see that she had also fixed her gaze on the young musician's groin.

We played another round and Helen lost. This required her removing her bra.

Although we were sharing a cabin and were living at such close quarters, when it came to showering and getting dressed, these things were always conducted in the bathroom.

So I had never seen Helen's body. Nor she, mine.

As she shrugged the garment from her shoulders, her large breasts swung into view and I have to admit at being slightly turned on by the sight. Despite her fifty years, her breasts were in great condition. No sagging and no stretch marks. Her large, berry-like nipples were surrounded by dark areolae. I almost wanted to grab them and suck on them myself. Chris couldn't tear his gaze away from them and if his cock could get any harder, I think it would have. It was now straining against the micro fiber material and I could see a glistening patch of pre cum forming towards the waistband. My pussy had been tingling earlier, but now I could feel myself becoming moist.

We played another hand and Chris lost.

He stood up and said, "Would anyone like to help me out of these?"

Helen and I looked at each other and I saw something in Helen's eyes that I hadn't seen before. An almost devilish glint. We shuffled on our hands and knees over to where Chris was standing. We both reached out and gripped the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down to his ankles. I heard Helen gasp as his cock sprang out from the confines of the tight fitting garment and stood to attention, proud from his body. His penis must have been at least seven inches long and very thick. Two of the biggest testicles I had ever seen were slung beneath this monster and he was completely shaven clean of pubic hair.

Helen reached up and engulfed his thick shaft with her hand and began to massage it.

A bead of pre cum formed at the tip of Chris' penis and Helen stuck out her tongue and licked it off.

"Mmm!" exclaimed Helen. "Get a load of this Babs. He tastes lovely."

I reached out and grasped his penis. He felt hard and warm. I ran the index finger of my other hand along his full length and stroked his scrotum. His testicles retracted. Holding his cock in my hand, I lifted it and sucked on his scrotum. Then I wrapped my lips around the head of his enormous cock and slid his full length into my mouth.

"Babs," he gasped. "You're going to have to stop doing that, because I am going to come and I don't want to. Not yet, anyway."

Reluctantly, I let his cock slip from my mouth.

"Was it nice?" asked Helen.

I smiled and nodded. In my mind I was thinking how much I wanted that cock inside me.

We played a few rounds and of course, finally, we were all naked.

I was surprised, when Helen removed her panties, to see that in fact she kept her bush trimmed and shaped. I could also see some tiny droplets of moisture on the hair around her vaginal opening.