Stranger Things Happen at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an audible "plop!" as Vivian removed the butt plug.

Until that moment, I had never considered having anything up there. During the course of my marriage of thirty years, which ended when my husband died from a brain tumor, I had only experienced, what I would call, "normal sex". Oh we experimented with new positions and I sucked his cock as much as he ate my pussy. I had, what I considered to be, good orgasms with him. But I had never come wet before. Nor had I or anyone else, ever shoved anything up my bum to achieve it. This was new territory for me and it actually had me wondering if anal sex would be a good thing.

However, my train of thought was derailed as Vivian gathered up her bathing costume and started to put it.

"Do you still want to go to the pool after what we just did?" I asked, trying to wipe the copious amounts of juice that were still flooding from my pussy and running rivers down my thighs.

"Yes," she replied. "I fancy a dip in the jacuzzi. The thought of all those bubbles frothing around my lower regions. Ooooo, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

She picked up her costume and put it on.

As she stood in front of me, asking for my approval, I saw that her dark, hard nipples were fairly visible, pressing against the almost diaphanous material. I also noticed the way the front of the garment disappeared into the crack of her pussy, creating a camel toe. As she twirled around, the swimsuit also vanished up the crack between her buttocks. I told her that she should rearrange her swimsuit to make herself a little more decent looking in front of the other guests. I reached out and yanked the garment from her butt crack.

We wrapped ourselves in the thick, terry cotton bathrobes, provided by the ship and made our way to the pool.

When we arrived, the place wasn't particularly busy.

There was a cupboard placed at the entrance, where you could collect fresh towels.

We grabbed a couple each and then scanned the room looking for a vacant bed.

There were quite a few sun beds available and some of those were close to the jacuzzi and pool side. Vivian dug me in the ribs and motioned for me to look at the first row of sun beds over to our right. It was the guy from the library that we had been ogling earlier. He was lying on his back, wearing a pair of red swim shorts. His muscular chest was covered in a mat of thick, black, chest hair, which seemed to end in a "v" shape at his navel.

"Look," said Vivian, pointing. "There are two beds right next to him. Perfect."

Before I could object, she was already walking towards the beds.

Reluctantly, I followed.

As I placed my bag and towel on the bed, Vivian had already disrobed and was making herself comfortable, on a bed directly adjacent to the guy. He lay on his back, his eyes closed and a book resting, open, across his stomach.

A waiter arrived and asked if we would like to order a drink. I ordered a rum and coke and Vivian ordered a glass of white wine.

After the waiter had gone, Vivian said, rather curtly, "Are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to sit down and make yourself comfortable?"

The sound of her voice, caused the guy to stir from his slumber and he opened his eyes.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You'll have to excuse my friend," I said. "She can be rather loud sometimes."

Vivian looked at me and scowled.

I reached out my hand and said, "My name is Diana and this is my friend Vivian."

"That's okay," he replied. "I wasn't sleeping. Just resting my eyes. My name is Richard."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting into the jacuzzi," said Vivian, clearly miffed at what I said.

"Sorry," I said to Richard, smiling. "Someone has to look after her."

I followed Vivian to the jacuzzi, knowing that he was watching our every move.

"Well thanks for almost fucking that up," scowled Vivian, as I climbed into the warm bubbling water, beside her.

"Me," I retorted. "I'm not the one whose loud voice woke him. I'm not the one who was almost dripping pussy juice all over the poolside, when she saw him."

Her mouth opened to say something, but I hadn't finished.

"You are clearly smitten. That much anyone can see, but do you have to be so obvious?"

She stopped scowling and started smiling.

"He is a dish, isn't he?" she said. Her question being more of a statement. "I wonder how old he is. Thirty something, I bet. A younger body could just be what we both need."

"Whatever are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Oh, c'mon Di, look at him," she said. "He's a younger, more virile man. He could clearly take the both of us and you are just as smitten as I am. Doesn't he make your pussy twitch too?"

She was right. He was gorgeous and I was sure that he was more than capable of taking care of our needs.

"Watch this," she said.

As she climbed out of the jacuzzi, her swimsuit became almost see-through. It clung to every inch of her body, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her nipples and dark areaola were clearly visible as was her camel toe. The material of her swimsuit clung so close that every fold of her pussy was there to see. She walked down the steps of the jacuzzi and over to her sun bed, her swimsuit was hiked up through her butt crack, revealing a vast expanse of her buttocks. She made a point of walking slower as she passed Richard. It was almost like a scene from a comedy movie. She purposefully picked up and dropped her towel, before bending over right in front of him, clearly giving him an eyeful of her large round bottom.

Smiling, I climbed out the jacuzzi and walked over to my sunbed, without all the cinematic antics. I toweled myself off, fully aware that Richard was watching us both. I lay down on the bed and made myself comfortable.

It was at this point that Richard got up from his sunbed and dived into the swimming pool.

"Do you think it got a bit too much for him?" asked Vivian, as we watched swim from one side if the pool to the other.

"I would say so," I replied, as Richard pulled himself out of the water.

His soaking wet boxers had clung to his body, revealing a rather large semi-erection, that was pressing against the material of the garment.

"Hellloo!" Vivian exclaimed, quietly.

Richard climbed out of the pool, walked over his sunbed, lay face down.

Having never being one for standing on ceremony, or looking before she leapt, Vivian asked, "Richard, are you here on this cruise with your wife?"

Richard raised himself onto his elbows and turned to face Vivian.

"No," he replied. "I'm not married."

This gave Vivian a chance to launch into her life story, about her divorce and our friendship. Personally I thought she revealed things that Richard really didn't need to know, but I let her ramble on.

Finally she said something that made me cough into my rum and coke.

"We saw you watching us, don't think we didn't."

Richard turned onto his side and said, in manner that showed me he wasn't embarrassed in anyway by Vivian's interrogation, "Well," I saw you watching me when I got out of the pool."

Pointing to the front of his shorts, Vivian said, "It wasn't difficult to notice you, with a thing that big."

I saw him place his hand over his groin.

Vivian sat up and moved a little closer to Richard.

"My friend and I would like to see more of what you've got, if you are interested," she whispered. "We'll show you ours if you show us yours."

I'm not sure if Richard thought Vivian was bluffing and he thought he was calling her bluff, but he said okay. Vivian told him our suite number and to meet us there in ten minutes.

We packed up our stuff, got dressed and went back to our suite.

"Fucking hell, Vivian," I said as we walked along the corridor to our suite. "You were taking a hell of a risk there. You know he could have just been trying to call your bluff. What are you going to do if he doesn't turn up?"

"He knows I wasn't bluffing and he'll be here in ten minutes," she replied, self assured.

"Well I'm going to cover myself a little bit for when he arrives," I said, grabbing a negligee from my drawer.

After ten minutes, there was a knock at the door. Vivian was spread out on the bed, dressed in her bathrobe.

I answered the door and there stood Richard, in his bathrobe.

I invited him in and asked him if he would like a drink. He accepted a Heineken.

Vivian sat up as Richard took a sip from his beer.

"Is it really that big, or do you have something stuff down the front of those shorts?" she asked.

Not swayed in the least by Vivian's probing, Richard calmly answered, "Why don't you take a look and make up your own minds."

He opened his bathrobe and threw it onto the bed, standing in front of two horny ladies, in nothing but his bathing shorts. I reached out and undid the tie around his waist and yanked them down to his his ankles. His semi-erect cock sprung out and wobbled in front of my face. Semi-erect, I would have put his penis at around six and half inches, so I licked my lips in anticipation of what the end result would be. He was circumsized and there were two large veins running along his thick shaft, ending at the a beautiful mushroom like head, that shone under the lights of the cabin. I reached out to hold it, but he pulled away from me.

"Uh, uh," he said, wagging his finger. "The deal was that I show you mine, if you show me yours."

Both Vivian and I stood up.

Vivian shrugged the bathrobe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor around her ankles. I had to admire her body. Her breasts were full and rounded. Not in the least bit saggy, her nipples were deliciously large, puffy and pink. Below her flat stomach you could see the neat crevice of her pussy.

I pulled my negligee over my head and tossed it onto the bed. My breasts aren't as big as Vivian's but I think there are still very nice to look at. Pert, sexy and firm, with thicker, darker nipples that stand out like buttons. Like Vivian, my shaven pudenda was clearly showing.

Richard let out a long wolf whistle.

"Wow, you ladies are beautiful," said Richard.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I dropped to my knees, in front of him and grabbed his hard cock.

"Oh, Viv!" I exclaimed. "He's shaven and his cock feels lovely."

Vivian dropped to her knees next to me and closed her hand around his penis.

"Yes, it feels nice and strong. I wonder what it tastes like."

With that she closed her lips around the head of his cock and slipped his whole length into her mouth. As Vivian sucked his cock, I stood up pushed my breasts into his face, urging him to kiss them and chew on the thick nipples. My nipples stiffened as he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. He nibbled and sucked on each in turn. Vivian had switched from sucking his cock to licking and sucking his balls and I could feel his legs start to buckle.

I suggested that we all got on the bed.

He lay down and Vivian continued to suck his cock. I straddled him and lowered my dripping wet pussy onto his face. I felt his peel apart my labia and he ran his fingers around the rim of my open cunt. He found the hardened bud of my clitoris and made circular movements with his forefinger as slid his tongue into my warm, wet gash.

I moved his finger from my clit, electing to rub it myself. I wanted to do this as it allowed him to explore my ass with his hands. Whilst licking my wet cunt, he pulled the cheeks of my arse apart and inserted a finger into my tight, puckered anus. I moaned as I rode the finger that was sliding in and out of my arse. My tongue was lapping at copious amounts of my pussy juice at the same time.

Vivian pushed his legs up into the air and pulled his thighs apart. Whilst masturbating him vigorously, she let her tongue rim his anus. Then she reached under the bed and pulled the butt plug that she had used on me earlier. I watched as she inserted it into his arse hole. It suddenly started vibrating as she pushed it in as far as it would go and set the vibration for high. it was too much for him and he came in an explosive orgasm. Semen flew in all directions. Some of it splattered me and I was having my own orgasm at the same time, flooding his face and mouth with my juices. Some spunk landed on Vivian too, who wiped off the sticky, creamy fluid with her fingers and slipped them into her mouth. Most of my semen landed on Richard's stomach and I leaned forward and licked him dry. Both of us then set about sucking Richard's cock until he had nothing more left to give.

After that exhausting session, Vivian removed the butt plug and switched it off

I turned to Richard and asked "Have you ever used one of those before?"

"No," he answered. "That was fucking intense. My orgasm was incredible."

"I could see you enjoyed it," said Vivian. "Would you like another beer?"

He accepted the drink and as he slurped the cold liquid from the can, I said, "We can give you a few minutes to recuperate and then you can give each of us the hard fucking we deserve."

I saw the blood drain from his face and thought he was going to faint.

The beer seemed to revive him, somehow and after about 15 minutes he was ready to start again.

Vivian was spread-eagle on the bed and I straddled her. He watched as Vivian parted my ass cheeks and rimmed my arse hole with her tongue. I leaned forward and started licking Vivian's pussy.

Between Vivian's tongue in my pussy and her fingers in my anus, I tried to explain to Richard, that we had known each other since university. We shared a room together and when she got married, we even shared each other's husbands, until mine died and hers found a younger woman.

"Now we just have fun with each other and occasionally share a good looking man," I said.

His cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum everywhere.

I beckoned him over to the bed. He watched as I parted Vivian's thick pussy lips and I invited him to slide his cock inside. Vivian's cunt was soaking wet and glistening as he slid his rock hard penis into her. Pussy juices squelched around the girth of his cock as he slid into her up to the hilt. As he pulled out, I saw that his thick shaft was coated in a glistening sheath of Vivian's juices. It bubbled as he slid back into her. As he fucked Vivian, I bent forward and tongued her clitoris. Occasionally I would stop and slide my hand around his length to feel it go in and out of Vivian's soaking pussy. Vivian's labia were as thick and luscious as her own mouth and seemed as wet and juicy too.

Between tonguing my pussy, Vivian screamed, "Fuck me harder, you big beautiful bastard!"

I watched as he rammed his hard cock into her with such force that I thought it end up in her throat. He fucked her intensely for about ten minutes. Then she moaned and tensed her body. Suddenly a torrent of pussy juice squirted from her cunt, showering both me and Richard.

"I maybe should have told you that Vivian's a squirter," I said, smiling and wiping pussy juice from my forehead. "Now it's my turn."

Vivian shrugged herself further up towards the headboard and spread her legs wide apart, bending them at the knee. I knelt on all fours between Vivian's thighs and spread her pussy wide open with my fingers. Richard had a fabulous view of my anus and pussy. He knelt down on the bed, behind my bottom. I noticed that the butt plug that Vivian had used on Richard earlier was lying on the bed beside me. I saw him grab it and he rammed into my wet pussy. He switched it on and I started to twitch and was moving my arse from side to side.

"I'd prefer your dick in there," I said. "Stick that big thing in me."

He pulled out the butt plug. His cock was rock hard. Its bulbous purple head was shiny, still slick with Vivian's cunt juices. He pointed it at my open cunt and rammed it in to the hilt.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped. "I knew you were big, but not that fucking big. You feel huge inside my quim."

He pushed the butt plug into my arse and switched it on. He left it in as he pounded my pussy, hard.

I asked him to remove the butt plug and slide his huge cock into my arse. Richard obliged and soon my bottom was full of rock hard cock, which he slammed into me with the same voraciousness as he did when fucking my pussy.

After about 15 minutes of hard fucking, I realised that I was on the verge of coming and it was going to be a monster orgasm. Vivian also announced that she was about to come. It took some synchronising, but we managed to come simultaneously. I'm not normally a squirter like Vivian, even though earlier, the butt plug had caused the kind of orgasm I had never experienced before. My butt muscles squeezed tight around Richard's thick shaft as I rubbed my clitoris vigorously and soon I released a torrent of pussy juice, which soaked Richard's balls and thighs. Vivian screamed as she came, covering my face in a waterfall of her sweet pussy juices.

I felt Richard pull out of my arse.

Vivian and I sat on the edge of the bed as Richard masturbated his cock, vigorously. She stroked his shaven scrotum and bent forward to lick his balls. That's all that was needed. As Richard came, thick gouts of creamy semen shot from the head of his cock and landed on Vivian's tits. More thick streamers of spunk erupted from his hard cock and hit me on the chin. Vivian rushed forward and clamped her lips over his cock head, sucking it, trying to coax more of the sticky fluid from it. I stoked and licked his scrotum and he came again. I didn't think he had anymore to give. I think it was coming from the depths of his scrotum. Streamer after streamer of semen shot from his cock and we sat with open mouths, ready to collect.

All three of us lay on the bed, totally spent and satisfied. I was laying with my head on his stomach, stroking his deflating cock. I think I may have been hoping to arouse it once more, but he was spent.

As he put his robe back on, in preparation to return to his cabin, I asked, "Would you care to have dinner with us tonight?"

He replied that I would like that very much.

"Good," replied Vivian. "Dinner at eight in the steakhouse, followed by a nice moonlight walk on deck. Then back here for a nightcap and some fun."

But that's another story...