Stranger Things Happen at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wished that I had followed Helen's example and trimmed my pubic hair as well, but I had neglected it. I wasn't really expecting any of this to happen. In truth, the plan should have been to have Chris take Helen to his cabin and I would have just masturbated myself to sleep.

My pubes were wild and I hoped inside that this wouldn't deter Chris from giving me a thorough seeing to.

The next hand was dealt and Helen won. So her prize was to perform a sex act with me.

I asked Helen if she minded and she surprised me further by saying that she was excited about trying this.

Later, she would tell me that although she had loved Guy, he had always been predictable in the bedroom.

As I lay on the floor, Helen straddled me and lay forward so that her bum was in my face. I couldn't believe that we were going to eat each others pussies.

I looked over at Chris and saw that he was sitting back, cock in hand and masturbating, as we went to work on each other.

I bent my legs and spread them wide, allowing Helen access to my dark hair covered mound. Helen pulled apart my pussy lips with her fingers and slid her tongue around my clitoris. She licked two of her fingers and slid them inside my cunt. I had two fingers slurping in and out Helen's wet pussy, whilst working my tongue over Helen's pronounced clitoris. Helen suddenly froze, shuddered and moaned. The juices from her orgasm spilled onto my chest. At the same time, my legs tensed up and I moaned out loud as my orgasm washed over me.

After Helen and I recovered, I went to bathroom to clean up and we resumed the game.

Another hand was dealt and this time, Chris won.

Helen was the target of his lust. He knelt between her legs and bent them up and over her shoulders, so that her bum was in the air. Her open pussy was a delicious sight to see. I could see her pussy juices dribbling out and running over her anus. Chris bent his head, stuck out his tongue and lapped at her puckered brown starfish. She let out a gasp of delight as he rimmed her. He slid his tongue up and over her dripping wet pussy and the delicate folds of her femininity opened like the petals of a flower. He ran his tongue over the their silkiness, breathing the heady aroma of her female scent, tasting the sweet juices flowing from her pink hole.

His cock was inches away and he teased her. He gripped his penis and rested its bulbous head on the opening to her pussy. He knew that she was probably hoping that he would slide it in. But he resisted. He slid it up and down her slit and along her anus, making it slick with a combination of their collective juices. He turned his head to look at me and saw that I was frantically frigging my own pussy into sweet oblivion. Chris let go of Helen's legs, slid two fingers into her soaking pussy and gently slid a third finger into her anus. She moaned aloud as he finger fucked both her holes. It wasn't long before she came all over his hand, shooting pussy juices up to his elbow. My orgasm hit me at the same time and I looked down afterwards to that I had left a small puddle of pussy juice on the carpet.

As luck would have it, I won the next hand and Chris was my prize.

I told him to lie on his back. I straddled him, gripped his cock and sank my pussy right down on him. I didn't realise just how tight I had become, having not had a man inside me in such a long time. As I rode him, I rubbed my clit to make myself come. I looked across at Helen, who sat in the corner, her fingers firmly ensconced in her own pussy, masturbating herself into a coma.

My orgasm ripped through me at a hell of a rate, taking away my breath.

As I recovered, I said to Chris, "I can't take this any longer. I need you to fuck the both of us at the same time."

Chris told us to kneel on all fours in front of him. It must have been a beautiful sight. Two lovely round bums. Two amazing wet pussies just begging to fucked. Chris knelt behind Helen and she gasped out loud as he slid his full length into her tight, wet quim. As he started to fuck her, he slid two fingers into my dripping pussy and finger fucked me in time to his fucking Helen. He licked a finger and inserted it into her anus.

"You can stick something else in there, if you like," she said, in between gasps.

Again, I was surprised as I watched him switched holes immediately, sliding his rock hard piece of manhood into her bum, whilst still finger fucking me.

Helen moaned and groaned with every stroke of his iron hard cock, as he pummeled her anus.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of Helen's bum and slid it into my pussy.

My God I needed this!

He filled me up in a way no man had ever done. His thick cock really stretched my pussy walls and I could feel the huge bulbous head of his cock bump against my cervix with every deep stroke. His balls slapped against my buttocks as he fucked me harder and harder.

He inserted two fingers into Helen, one in her cunt and one up her bum. Helen rubbed her clit in order to get to her orgasm. I was close to my orgasm too and was disappointed when he pulled out just before I came. But he rammed his fingers into my bum and cunt.

He had both women come on his fingers.

Helen lost all control. Her pussy was spraying juice like a fireman's hose and her body shook and shuddered.

My orgasm washed over my like massive tidal wave. The explosions tearing through my body were something I had never encountered before.

He stood up in front of us and we knelt in front of him, to take turns sucking his cock and licking his balls. His shaft was so hard and felt so good in my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around the head and sucked as hard as I could.

He pulled back from us and gripped his hard cock. He started to wank his hard-on until, with a grunt, he released a thick steady stream of hot creamy semen from the tip of his cock and it splashed onto both us. Thick gouts of come flew into the air and landed on Helen's tits as I ducked under his balls hoping to catch some drops of the creamy fluid on my tongue. Because he had been holding back for so long, his orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Finally his orgasm was over and he stood in front of us, his cock in hand, as Helen and I women sat up and took it turns to lick the remaining drops of his seed from his thick cock head, before Helen wrapped her mouth around it and sucked it hard and dry.

PART THREE: Diana And Vivian

My best friend Vivian had been just gone through a very messy divorce. But she had come out of it with more than she had bargained for. Her lawyer had made sure that financially she was set for life and would not have to work ever again. She also kept the mansion that she had shared with her cheating rat of a husband, for the last thirty years.

When she found out that he had been fucking his 25 year old secretary, Vivian was both shocked and surprised. Shocked, at the thought that he could do something like that and surprised that he could actually get it up anymore, as they hadn't had sex for five years. She had believed that he had just lost interest in sex. When actually he had just lost interest in sex with her.

Surprise turned to upset, turned to anger, which in turn equalled divorce.

Ironically, when the secretary found out that she was to be subpoenaed to testify in the court case, she promptly resigned and broke off all communication with the rat.

By way of celebration, Vivian invited me to join her on a Cross Atlantic cruise, from Southampton to New York. She had planned everything. We would stay in the largest suite on the ship, eat at the finest restaurants that the ship had to offer and as the weather wasn't going to be exactly sub-tropical, there would be ample time over the seven days to use the spa as much as we liked.

Three days into the cruise, there wasn't much to see at sea, but sea. The weather was very windy and cold. We were lucky that the wind was blowing from the rear of the ship, which ensured a relatively smooth voyage.

As this was the kind of cruise it was, there were no families, with small children and babies, aboard. Things were very quiet.

Maybe a little too quiet. We needed some excitement.

As we sat in the library, playing Gin for the umpteenth time, a young man walked in to peruse the books. Vivian nudged my elbow and motioned for me to look in his direction. What a fine specimen of the male gender he was. He stood around six foot. He was dressed in jeans that accentuated the shape of his muscular buttocks. His upper body was a delight to admire too, though it was kept under wraps with a Polo shirt. He found the book he wanted and when he turned around, he caught Vivian and I ogling him and he smiled at us. He had a gorgeous smile which made his eyes almost sparkle.

I felt a tiny electric shock pass through my stomach and end in my pussy, which surprised me.

After he left the room, Vivian put her hand on my arm and said, "What I wouldn't do with him, doesn't bare thinking about. He was gorgeous."

"He's probably taken," I replied. "Or gay. Most of the good looking ones usually are."

Later that afternoon, we decided to go to the indoor pool.

I chose my full length swimsuit, in white, with a black stripe. No point in going all out in a bikini as there wasn't going to be any sun anytime soon. Vivian was going to wear a full suit as well, in white.

We had known each other since high school. We even lived together in the same digs at university. We had shared boyfriends, girlfriends and had even tried it out with each other. So getting undressed in each others company was never an issue.

As Vivian unhooked her bra, her large breasts swung into view. She had large nipples surrounded by larger areolae. Her nipples were hard and erect and the sight of them caused mine to become hard and erect too. Much to my surprise.

She slid her black cotton panties over her thighs, down her legs and kicked them off her ankles. She looked up at me and I'm afraid my gaze was directed at the full bush of pubic hair between her thighs.

"Do you think it's too much?" I half heard her say.

"Huh?" I replied. "Sorry what did you say?"

"Do you think it's too much?" she repeated. "I mean you're staring at my pubes and I was wondering if you thought it was too much, or whether I should trim it."

I hadn't seen Vivian's pussy in years. Suddenly I felt fascinated by it.

"I know that a lot of women shave the hair off," she continued. Her voice seemed to be just on the periphery of my hearing. "But I have no idea why."

I was suddenly day dreaming of running my fingers through that soft pubic mound. Teasing the ends of the hair with my fingertips and delving into the soft liquecent depths of her pussy.

"Are you listening to me at all? Diana?"

"Oh," I replied, crashing back to reality. "Shaving makes it nice for the man when he eats your pussy. Also the hair can trap nasty odours, if you get my drift."

"Hmmmm," she said, thinking. "I haven't made any plans to seduce anyone. Apart from that guy we saw in the library. But maybe you are right. Maybe I should trim, or shave it. What do you think?"

"Shave it," I said, decisively. I suddenly had seduction plans of my own. "And I'll help you, if you like."

She smiled and replied, "Okay. But only if I get to shave yours too, afterwards."

All of a sudden, plans to go to the indoor pool went out of the window as we walked hand in hand into the shower.

When the water was running nice and warm, Vivian and I walked under the cascading spray.

We hadn't done anything like this since our uni days. Except that back then, we had to share a bath tub. But that didn't mean that we had forgotten what to do. It also felt oddly natural too. We scooped up huge handfulls of shower soap and began rubbing it into each other's chests. Vivian's nipples were hard like pebbles and I had a lot of fun rubbing the palms of my hands over them. I gripped them between my thumbs and forefingers and tweaked them, which caused her to gasp and giggle.

Our lips met in in fevered and passionate kiss. I think we both had secretly realised that we needed this closeness. Tongues entwined and bodily fluids were exchanged.

Vivian's hand found its way to my pussy. Her fingers through twirled my pubic hair and found my open slit. I moaned into her mouth as I felt the blessed intrusion of a finger between my labia and into my vagina.

Then two fingers.

My God, that felt so good. I let my hand find its way to her hair covered vulva. She was definitely wet and not just from the shower. I found her clit and began to massage it. She broke free from the kiss and gasped.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I'm not far from coming."

I continued my ministrations on her clitoris and she began to shake and shudder, as her orgasm tore through her. Somehow she managed to keep her two fingers inside my pussy and was still finger fucking me as she came. This brought me over the edge and I exploded over her hand. A mixture of my pussy juice and shower water washed over her fingers and hand.

As we calmed down, she said, "Are you sure that you are capable of shaving my delicate area?"

Breathing heavily and still shaking slightly, I replied, "I will be in a few minutes. Get yourself ready."

Vivian left me in shower and grabbed a towel. I watched as she dried herself off, paying great attention to her hair covered pudendum. Then she tossed the towel aside and grabbed another before going back into the bedroom. I toweled off and followed her.

I found her, lying on her back, on the bed. She lay on top of the towel with her legs bent at the knee and wide apart. Despite the toweling off, I could see droplets of moisture clinging to her pubic bush. But I knew it wasn't water.

"I'm ready for you," she said, smiling.

There was an empty fruit bowl sitting on the coffee table. I picked it up and went into the bathroom. I filled the bowl with warm water and returned to the bedroom with it, a face cloth, my vibrating razor, with a new blade and some feminine intimate shaving gel.

I soaked the face cloth in the warm water and gently rubbed it over Vivian's vulva. She moaned as I did this.

"Mmmmmmm," she exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

I put the face cloth to one side and picked up the shaving gel. After squirting some into my hand, I gently massaged it into her pubic mound, pussy and between the crack of her bum. As my finger moved over her anus, she squirmed and moaned. I had never seen a woman so turned on. I slid my finger into her anus, just to see her reaction. Her head moved from side to side and her moaning became louder. My thumb found its way into her open pussy and I began to finger fuck both her holes. Her body stiffened and then juices flooded out of her pussy and mingled with the shaving gel.

"If you keep this up, we'll never be done," she said, as she recovered.

I was absolutely soaking wet. My pussy juices were running down my thighs.

"I really want to eat your pussy, but I would rather it be hair free," I replied. "Can you wait until I am done shaving you?"

Vivian nodded.

Her pubic hair was easy to shave because it was so soft and silken. The toughest area was at the top of her pussy, over her clitoris, but she held the hair taut and that made it easier to shave. I could see also that the vibrations from the razor were having a significant effect on Vivian.

When I was done, her pussy looked beautiful, gaping open and wet. Very wet.

I dampened the face cloth again and gently wiped it over her pubic mound, between her delicious looking labia and around her anus.

Vivian lay there with her eyes closed.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue over her pussy. I slid it along her wet slit and between the cheeks of her bum. I felt her adjust her position and she pulled apart her buttocks. Her anus was now on full show. I had never rimmed anyone before. We had never even tried that in our uni days. But I read in Cosmo that it could be quite pleasurable for both parties. So tentatively, I ran the tip of my tongue over her puckered pink starfish and it elicited a deep moan from her. I could see her pussy juices dribbling from her hole and running between her buttocks. I lapped at them as they reached her asshole.

"Mmmmm. So nice...so niiiiiice," she whispered.

I ran my finger over her clitoris as I continued to lick her butt hole.

The moaning became more audible and her breathing, heavier.

I changed tactics.

I gathered up copious amounts of her juices and rubbed them over her anus. I slid my forefinger into her ass, up to the second knuckle and my thumb into her vagina. I closed my mouth over her clitoris and let the tip of tongue massage her hardened bud, as I finger fucked both her holes, simultaneously.

It wasn't long before I felt her body stiffen.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as she came. Her hands gripped handfuls of my hair and forced my face deeper into her groin as a tsunami of an orgasm washed over her. Her juices sprayed onto my hand and up my arm. They landed with a soft splattering onto the towel that she had been laying on. Her rectal muscles gripped my finger and her vaginal muscles locked my thumb in place.

After a moment or two, I felt her loosen her grip on my head and I was able to come up for air.

Vivian looked down at me.

"Jeeeeeeeez! What the hell was that? I have never come like that in all my life."

After a short break, Vivian asked me to change places with her.

As before, she soaked the face cloth with warm water and rubbed over my pubic area. The warmth from the cloth caused my pussy to open and my juices began to run on to the towel.

"Wow!" exclaimed Vivian as she watched. "Someone's really turned on."

She massaged shaving gel into my pubic hair, around my gaping pussy and between my buttocks. I felt her fingertip brush against my anus and it sent a small electric shock through my body, culminating at my pussy and more of my juices escaped my vagina.

As she worked at removing the thick bush of blond hair from around my labia, it took all I had to stop myself from coming. The vibrations from the razor were sending me crazy. Her fingers gently parted the thick folds of my pussy and she held them each between her thumb and forefinger, as she gently ran the razor over them to remove the delicate hairs that grew there. She ran the razor over over my anus and the vibrations sent tingling signals to my pussy. It was like a river down there.

After Vivian had removed every single hair from around my pussy and anus, she dampened the face cloth once more and gently rubbed around my pussy and bum again.

"I'll be right back," he said and wandered off into the bathroom with the bowl, razor and gel

When she returned, she was concealing something, but she wouldn't tell me what it was. She just said that it was going to be a nice surprise.

Then she said, "Oh God, Diana. You are so wet. Can I taste you now?"

I nodded and her head disappeared between my thighs.

I felt two fingers insert easily between my labia and into my vagina. I felt a warm breath across my clitoral hood as she closed her mouth around it. The tip of her tongue grazed against my clitoris and I headed off into the stratosphere. My orgasm was so intense that I hadn't even noticed that Vivian had inserted a vibrating butt plug into my anus and had switched it on. The sensations caused by those vibrations only served to increase and heighten my orgasm. My pussy suddenly had a will of its own. I had no control over my lower body at all. I sprayed juices everywhere. Most of it landed on Vivian, who was trying to drink as much as she could.

When my orgasm had subsided, I gathered the strength to raise my head and look up and saw her smiling at me, though her face was dripping with my juices.

"Wow, woman!" she exclaimed. "I thought my orgasm was powerful. But that was incredible!"