All Comments on 'Strap-on Birthday Ch. 02'

by happyturtle86

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More from Heaven

think your going to be more than your wifes play thing now you lucky guy lol. love to chat crdplayer2008@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could this have been any sillier or ridiculous?

So unbelievable I'm STILL laughing. She should have divorced him and gotten a girlfriend. STILL LAUGHING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg god

The fact that you use that statement in the writing..... omg god.... oh my god god.... does not make sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
add some more detail into the fucking , what made it hard ???

on how the fuck was hard , why .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cindy Next?

I hope so. I hope your wife takes Cindy as a lover and teaches her how to use all of those strapons on you. They can take turns with your asspussy and double team you, lmaking you suck one as you get fucked. Wish I were in that position. oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oj

Omg,oj, o.juice.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please.

More please!

And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue

Can't wait to read what happens next. Cindy will get involved and I hope she has a husband who will also join in. I'd like to read how you suck cindy's husband's cock and then he fucks you deep & hard while the women watch. That's what my wife & I do with our favorite couple. Please continue. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We want more!

You did a great job on the first two chapters! It's been 4 months now since the last comment and I would like to ask: Where's the next Chapter or two? I really hope you are still reading and writing. It would be a shame to see this story not continue. So, if you get this, know that there are some of us who appreciate what you have done and would like to see the next installment or two. Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story! Love the way the man is craving for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hello there neighbor

since this was written some time ago, I don't know if you still look at the comments, but seeing you just finished a wonderful story, I hope so.

So, the neighbor sees what happened and is smiling. Even at this late time, it would be a nice chapter 3 to see this story continue.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

As someone else mentioned, that last bit about the neighbor left this story open for yet another chapter.

But even without a third chapter, it's still a great couple of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Enjoyed both chapters very much. Yes, please continue with a chap 3.

happyturtle86happyturtle86almost 4 years agoAuthor
Story 3

Hello, thanks for your desire to want a third chapter. I really do appreciate that you like the stories. The reason I have not added to this is because of all the negative feedback. The whole reason I started writing was to get fantasies out and to meet and chat with other users. 99% of the emails sent to me are negative. I tried adding a story in another genre and still the same result. While it does not bother me to much, the outcome is not the one I desired, then why would I continue with the same experiment.

olliekayolliekayalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story. I'm horrified that you got so much negativity. Naturally you don't want any more of that. Your writing inspires me so it's a shame that there won't be any more. Quite apart from the content, you write very well. Held my interest from the first capital letter to the final full stop.

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story I want that so badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I long for a sequel.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This rates a third chapter, though I understand your frustration. There is a certain cadre of little turd twits who for some reason, pretend they are moral, all the while jacking off to other perversions on the site. Ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry to hear on the negative nonsense. Stories were fun and cock hardening. Think you should keep writing if that’s what you enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappyturtle86@happyturtle86
130 Followers
Hello to all you beautiful people! I joined this site, to share stories, and hopefully meet someone that I can be pen pals with, to chat about life and different fantasies we have. I would love to hear feedback, and or chat with anyone. Will you chat with me? I have decided ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES